Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-18, 18:47
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Accidental farts?

I once watched a mixed wrestling video. There was this blonde woman, a little mature but very attractive. He faced a good-looking guy, younger.

In a moment, the girl, being topless (totally naked, in fact) sits on the man's face. On the other hand, the guy was also naked.

The man moaned as the woman's ass choked him. I think he tried so hard to get rid of her, that he accidentally let go a fart. It's perfectly heard in the video! I remember that the girl gets angry and scolds him.

I think the boy was so relaxed and comforted by the fight, that he could not help but fart in a moment of effort. By the way, it happens a second time but the girl does not just get angry. She hits him in the stomach! Then she shouts: Don't fart on my carpet!

It was simply amazing. But unfortunately I do not know the name of either of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to QuentinJobber For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-18, 01:55
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

We developed what became a standard of an additional $5 prize money per fart. This began after an evening in which I did fart a couple of times while in an intense body squeezing scissors. With the several girls in one group that knew each other, this just became a standard practice, if it occurred, which added to the prize pot for trying, making me give, ignoring my taps, going way past my giving up, up to the never won forcing tears prize bundle. It was somewhat ludicrous to have the girl recount the exact number of farts when we were totaling up the money won at the end of each match segment in a night of wrestling.

I didn't fart especially often, over a large number of many, many matches. I do remember one time though, with a new girl, a professional session type, that I farted and she reacted with a bit of surprise and disdain. "Oh, that's another $5 for you, don't worry about it," I said. That's all it took. She took my declarative statement completely at its word, and proceeded as if this was a clearly acceptable and established rule.
Old 26-Sep-19, 13:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

blast from the past
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Sep-19, 15:18
bigbadbootyboy

.... Blast from the Ass!

On the flipside, has anyone ever had a session where their opponent has farted??
Old 26-Sep-19, 17:04
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbootyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
.... Blast from the Ass!

On the flipside, has anyone ever had a session where their opponent has farted??
In one of my first sessions I got facesat incredibly tight but somehow managed to breath. Seconds later, a loud queef solved the mystery.