Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Aug-11, 22:23
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default a new girl friend

Last night oriental beauty stopped by with a girl she had known in school. She was a very pretty Asian girl, tall, about 5'9" and with very long, shapley legs. Oriental beauty told me she had told her girlfriend about our wrestling matches and her girlfriend asked if she could have a match with me? She smiled at me and said it was her understanding that these were fun wrestling matches and no one gets hurt. I told he she understood correctly. She was wearing short shorts and took her blouse off to reveal her sports bra. I changed into my shorts and we went downstairs. She said she wanted to do a few warm up exercises before we started. I said fine take as long as you like. While she was warming up oriental beauty smiled at me and said"There is something you need to know about her" I asked what that was and she told me that her girlfriend was a very good wrestler and regularly beats her two bigger brothers. I said thanks for the heads up now lets see how she does against me. We met in the middle of the mat, shook hands and began. She came at me very quickly and got me in a side headlock. She tried to take me down, however, I was able to lift her off her feet, spin her around and we both went down. She still managed to keep her headlock on me as we rolled around on the mat. I managed to get out of the headlock, roll her over onto her back and go for a schoolboy pin. I sat on her upper chest and tried to pin down her wrists, but she was able to squirm out from under me. She jumped on my back and got me in a reverse chokehold. She held this for awhile until she felt my strength ebbing. She then put her weight on my back till i was lying on the mat with her on top of me. She quickly turned me over and went for the schoolgirl pin. She sat on my chest bent my arms down and put her knees on top of them in a classic schoolgirl pin. I tried to buck her off, but I was too tired. Oriental beauty got down and slowly counted to ten. She sat on me for a few more seconds before getting to her feet and helping me to mine. WE hugged and I told her she was very good and asked if she would like to wrestle again? She said it wa a fun match and I was nice so yes she would come over again. Later, WellHung.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post: