Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Mar-16, 18:12
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Adventures of Levi - The Great (reboot)

I m Levi. I think i m the GREAT... Wrestling is my passion... I m ready to give my everything while wrestling... I always wanted to be a pro... Tonight the time has arrived... Its my time now...

Here's my first promo...

"Ladies and gentlemen... get on ur feet and raise ur hands... coz "THE GREAT" is coming to the stage..."
" welcome ur Future World Heavyweight Champion... LEVI - THE GREAT"
"Beware ladies... coz i'm coming to kick ur asses..." SOON

My bio:

Levi - The Great
Height: 5'5
Weight: 111 lbs
In-Ring experience: None
Style: Technician
Finishing move: Unwanted Death (stunner)
Submission Hold: The Infection (ankle lock)
Debut: Soon

One more thing about me guys... " U can beat me, u can defeat me... but u can't stop me... I'll always come back for u until i get what i want"
Maybe that's the reason why people call me "The Great"
see ya soon...

Last edited by stalix7; 07-Mar-16 at 05:53.
Old 06-Mar-16, 18:27
Banned

Default Episode 1: My Debut

My promo was not accepted by a girl, SAVANNAH. So, she decided to challenge me...

"You say you're going to kick ladies' asses? You're gonna be the intergender champ? You're gonna have to get through me, first. I challenge you, Levi. Let's see if you have what it takes."

Her stats are

Savannah

Height: 5'11
Weight: 180lbs
In-Ring Experience: A lot
Style: Technician
Finishing Move: Crashing Skies (Backbreaker)
Submission Move: Tough Love (Tight Reverse Figure Four Headscissor)
Debut: Soon

As i was challenged by Savannah, I accepted for a match.
"U know what ... I accept ur challenge... I gonna make u regret for it... DUMB BITCH"

I knew nothing about her. All i heard is that she is a powerful wrestler who destroys anybody who comes her way.But i believe that she might be anybody but she is a women. And always weaker than boys. Finally the day has arrived.
We both entered the ring. The referee rang the bell. And here we go...
The rule of the match is that there is no rule. It is a no holds barred last man standing match.

We both circled each other.

"What r u waiting for bitch...??? Come and show me what u got...," i said to her.

"U gonna regret for this... asshole... i gonna beat ur little ass out... i gonna take the life outta u... i swear... i ll take ur soul" was her reply.

I just laughed and ignored her. Though i became furious at her reply. i advanced towards her and tried to grab her but she was real quick. She caught my hand and punched me in the nose with a powerful right jab. I fell back. Stunned and in pain, she gave me no chance to recover as she hit me again in the nose assuring it be broken. Then she punched me in the stomach with a fewhard rights. I keeled over in breathless agony! She then kneed me in the chin with a sharp jolt of her bare right knee, followed by an intense left hook across my right cheek bone.I spun 180 degrees around and fell to the floor. I had no idea of what was happening. Somehow i managed to get on my feet but met with a big clothesline from the monstrous amazon. She then lifted me and gave me a Samoan drop. She was playing with my helplessness. She strutted along side me and gave me agood swift kick in the ribs.Then she grabbed me up and flung me against the turnbuckle. She stood there holding me by my neck with both hands for a moment of savory. She towered over my 5'5, 111 frame. She weighed almost 180 lbs.

"Relax...take it easy...it's gonna be alright" she calmly and politely assured me.

Then she took a step back and proceeded to kick me again. Alternating hands and fists, she hit me with one while holding me with the other. Bang! Bang!Bang! One after the other, she hit me with devastating accuracy and power!Then she threw in a few uppercuts to my chin and some rights and lefts to my cheekbones. She then kneed me in the groin and punched me again in the stomach. She stepped back and let me collapse to the ring. She straightened me out,flat on my back, and sat on top of me.

"It's nothing personal...u just needed to be taught a lesson for disrespecting women" she said in the same calm and cool tone as before.

She raised my head by my hair and threw me around. She was tossing me like i was ragdoll. I could see her magnificent legs curled up and bulging in frontof me, and I could smell her power. I saw anger as well as hunger in her eyes. It was frightening and exciting at the same time. I had never felt power like that before. She pulled back her right fist and proceeded to punch me. I don't know how many times she hit me, but when she finished and got up, I spit out blood.I curled up on the floor in sort of a fetal position. She took full advantage of it and kicked me a few times in the stomach and ribs. I was crying and begging for mercy.

"Be careful of who you fuck with" she warned.

With that she laid me out with a big backbreaker. BAM!!! As my backbone cracked. I laid there moaning and groaning in agony before I finally mustered enough strength to get up.

"Nobody ever gets up when i hit" she said and gave a wink to me.

BAM!!! another backbreaker.

The referee counted to 10 and finally the winner of this one sided contest is, SAVANNAH.

"Now u got ur lesson. little boy." saying that she left the ring.

"This is awesome!!!" chants were filled in the whole arena.

I was totally immobilized. All i could see was darkness covering my eyes. I had never experienced such display of power, dominance, strength. She not only defeated me, but she destroyed me. She annihilated me. She was completely merciless, ruthless and i was helpless.

All i could do is nothing but curse the day when i put that ridiculous challenge. I was taken in a stretcher and was immediately admitted to the nearby hospital. I was senseless. Infact the whole arena was wondering if i would ever wake up after such a beating.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-16, 19:18
Banned

Default Episode 2: Surprised but Excited

After such a humiliation in my first match, i almost stopped going out of my house... infact i stopped meeting people... i was afraid to think about wrestling. i believed myself to be lucky to survive such a beatdown from Savannah...After a few days i received a call from my wrestling promoter...

"is this Levi, the great wrestler...???".

"yes... i m" was my reply...

"someone wanna fight u... a former WWE Diva"

I was shocked as well as excited to hear this... I immediately accepted the match... (how would i reject such an offer... after all i would be getting a good money too)So i got the address in my email and thus, i went to have my second match...

Finally the match time arrived... I entered the ring... still i had no idea who my opponent was going to be...

Suddenly the lights went out... when it came back, i was stunned as was the whole arena!!! wow!!! the glamazon!!! its Beth Phoenix!!! former WWE Divas champion... standing right infront of me...

"Surprised to see me little boy... i saw ur match against Savannah. u were destroyed" was her words as i was still shocked...

somehow i managed to utter"wha-what made u want to fight me?"

"hahahahaahhah" she laughed at me...

"u know i m retired now... i was bored sitting at home. so i thought of having some fun."

"but why me" i asked."coz u disrespected women... u just needed to be taught one more lesson. from me".

"OK done... let's do this... after all i m the great" saying this I gave her a huge slap. (and the match is started officially)...

Her stats:

BETH PHOENIX

weight: 150lbs
height: 5'7
in-ring exp: a lot
debut: 2001
retired: 2012
finishing move: Glam Slam

though my slap had no effect on her... but all it did is it made her furious. she slapped me back so hard that i fell down... she gave me no chance to get up as she sat on my chest... if was unbearable for my 5'5 feet 111 lbs body compared to her 5'7 feet 150 lbs. i started to breath heavily...

"love my weight pretty boy" saying this she gave me one more slap and put me in a body scissor...
she was squeezing me so hard that tears came down my eyes... it only made her laugh... she let me go... then she grabbed me by my hair and spat on my face... phew!!!!
"love that baby" she laughed again... and then she gave me a jaw shattering punch... she Irish whipped me to a turnbuckle... she then gave me a turnbuckle clothesline... which was followed by a running bulldog... i was being played on... she gave me no time to recover as she grabbed me by my hand and Irish whipped me to the rope and gave me a big boot... i almost bleed frommy lips... i was crying so hard but she just ignored me completely... she the lifted me up and gave me a hard attitude adjustment... BANG!!!! My back!!! i was lying in pain as i had no idea what was happening to me... all i could realise is that i was once again played on by an Amazon who had both size and height advantage than me... she then gave me time to recover as she was busy doing her signature pose... can u imagine what was coming next... well at least i can... i somehow managed to get on my feet... she grabbed my both hands from my backside and lifted me... BANG!!! The GLAMSLAM... She laid me out with the glamslam... i was totally destroyed once again...

she put her huge feet on my chest as the referee made the count... 1,2,3... and here's ur winner... The Glamazon, BETH PHOENIX...

She gave a wild smile and left the ring satisfied..

I was once again left immobilized for the second time in only my second match... i was humiliated once again... i was destroyed once again... and once again i was squashed... and this time in the hands of one of the most dominant female wrestler... i had no idea what was going to happen after that day...

anyways it was only my second match in my 18 year old life... i had a long way to go... see you guys... next time i ll try my best to win... Only if i ever wake up from the assault...
Old 06-Mar-16, 19:27
Banned

Default Episode 3: Shocking Retirement

After being destroyed by Savannah and Beth Phoenix, i suffered some really bad injuries... The doctor said me that I would not be able to wrestle any more. I was stunned after hearing these but i had no other options. I had to retire. After just two matches, my wrestling career came to an end. Though the doctor also said that i might be able to wrestle in the future. Maybe after 5-6 years.

Anyways i m now jobless. Though i got badly beaten up, still i enjoyed my two (and only) wrestling matches. So, my fans please don't mind... i won't be able to wrestle any more... Maybe someday i will be but at least not before 5 years...

so i decided to find a new job. My life has changed. From now on i m not Levi - The Great wrestler. My wrestling career ends here with 0-2 win/loss record.

But i ll be back with something new.

stay tuned...
Old 06-Mar-16, 20:06
Banned

Default Episode 4: New Life

After retiring from wrestling, i was searching for a job. I was in need of money. So, i asked my gf, Tiffany if she can find any.

"hey babe... u know how much i m in need of a job. If u can help me with anything"

she replied " i m soon going to debut in wrestling. why don't u be my manager...???... it would also give us more time together and I'll pay u 25% of my salary" .

I thought for a moment as i became too much excited.

"wow, u gonna start wrestling.... thats awesome... i m in baby... I'll be ur manager"

She was very much happy to hear this.

" i knew it Levi. I knew u would accept my offer". She then came closer and gave me a kiss.

It has been a few months since we started living together. I used to help her in her training in the gym. She is a physically built up lady. She infact defeated me every time we wrestled. Though i loved her, i was also afraid of her strength. She used to beat me up sometimes but also loved me. She is very much supportive. When i lost my matches, it was she who motivated me to come back.

Anyways the day has arrived. She is about to make her debut. Her opponent is not a very strong guy but had enough experience to step in the ring.

Her music played. She was so much happy. Seeing her happy also made me happy. She made her way to the ring, accompanied by me. I stayed in the ringside. Then her opponent arrived.

The referee made the introductions.

TIFFANY:

age - 16
height - 5'7
weight - 150 lbs
in-ring exp - none
style- powerhouse
debut- soon
finishing move - down to hell (rock bottom)
submission move - venomous lock (dragon sleeper with body scissor)

And her opponent, REX SOLO:

weight-120 lbs,
height- 5'6,
age - 14 years
in-ring exp- not much
finishing move- RKO
debut- soon

With that the bell ring...Both Tiffany and Solo lock up and she shoves her opponent away. Recovering from the display of raw power, Solo targets her legs in an attempt to bring her down but the kicks have no effect. Realizing that his kicks aren't doing any good the young boy switches to punches. Then, Tiffany grabs Solo and tosses him into the turnbuckle, throwing lefts and rights followed up by a choke to the count of 4. TIFF slammed her elbow into his face in a way that made the fans know that she isn't messing around. She next throws him halfway across the ring with nothing but raw power, her hand clamps down on the young boy's trapezius tightly and the referee asks him if he wants to quit but he shakes his head no. Getting to his feet, Solo drives his elbow into Tiff's stomach to make her release the vice-like grip. He blocks a right hand and is able to back Tiffany up to a turnbuckle and execute a tornado DDT. He goes for a cover but she kicks out with authority at 2. She sits up and whips her head around to glare at Solo and said "ur little play is over."
Wrapping her hands around Solo's throat, Tiff chokes him in the air before slamming him to the canvas with a sick thud. Tiffany, then grabbed an arm, twisting and wrenching it before heading to the nearest turnbuckle and walk the top rope for an Undertaker inspired Old School. But, Solo surprises her with a roll-up pin but Tiffany escapes at 2 and a half. Enraged, Tiffany laid out Solo with a vicious low blow.Solo was crying in pain.

Tiffany looked at me and winked me.

I shouted, "finish him baby".

Tiffany then grabbed Solo's shoulder and lifted him up and then gave him the "down to hell"(rock bottom).

She then placed one of her feet on his almost lifeless body.
The ref's hand hits the mat 3 times before calling for the bell.

And here's ur winner, Tiffany...

I was so much happy that i ran inside the ring and we both kissed each other for about 30 secs. I raised her hand and the entire arena were at its feet.

She demolished her opponent in less than 5 mins. Of course i knew it would happen at the end but i was more than happy for her.

Then we both left the ring and went to my home...I saw the smile on her face and realize how much happy she is. I have never seen her happier than that... Anyways, my first match as a manager is over. And my beloved gf, Tiffany also made her debut in a one sided match . With that she is 1-0 up in her career...

Good bye frnds... see ya soon...

Last edited by stalix7; 06-Mar-16 at 20:50.
Old 07-Mar-16, 17:56
Banned

Default Episode 5 (Part 1): Tiffany's 2nd Match

Today morning, I got a mail in my mailbox from a wrestler named, IAN SOLO. Ian is the elder brother of Rex Solo, the guy Tiffany defeated in her debut. Ian wanted to wrestle Tiffany.

At first i rejected his challenge but, after consulting with Tiffany i agreed to it. In Tiffany's last match, she defeated Rex Solo in such a way that Rex was hospitalized after the match. And that was the reason why his brother Ian Solo wanted to fight her. He wants to take revenge on her.

His stats are:

IAN SOLO

height: 5'5
weight: 165 lbs
style: grappler
finishing move: powerbomb

I said to Tiffany, "hey baby, this guy Ian is a strong guy... he has lots of weight advantage on u"

she laughed at me... " u care too much Levi... i know i can do it"

" but he not only wanna wrestle u but he wanna injure u... he wanted take revenge on u..." i said in a worrying tone...

"i can take care of myself... i know u love me so much and u care for me... but i am much stronger... i can defeat anybody" she said and gave a kiss in my cheek...

"how about having some coffee...???" she asked me...

"sounds better" was my reply...

She then went to the kitchen to bring some coffee for us...

I was so much worried about her upcoming match... I knew Ian wanted to hurt her very bad...I also know that she can take care of herself... But i care for her too much... Afterall i m her bf and also her manager...

The match day arrived...

Ian is not a strong wrestler... He also doesn't possess much technique but he is a fat guy and has both size and weight advantage than Tiffany... He is 5'5 165 lbs compared to her 5'7 150 lbs... Though she had the advantage of height...

Ian Solo entered the arena advancing towards the ring... After him, Tiffany entered the ring, followed by me... I settled to the ringside...

Before entering the ring, I kissed Tiffany and wished her "best of luck, my love"

"Thanks baby... i got this"... she replied in a confident tone...

The bell rang and the match started officially...

"the biggest mistake of ur life was when u laid ur hands on my little bro... u could have just defeated him but u injured him..." Ian said to Tiff in a very angry tone...

Before he can finish, Tiffany cut him off "i m gonna do even worse to you... i m gonna kill u fat ass"

I loved Tiffany not only because she's beautiful but also because of her attitude... i always liked her attitude...

"kill that fat ass" i shouted...

The arena also filled with chants of "KILL THAT FAT ASS" as Tiffany was a fan favourite... The people also loved her attitude...

Ian was furious at this and ran towards her... Tiffany was quick to notice this and dodged his attack... She countered him with a quick roll up... He kicked out at 1...

Ian became furious and once again made a wild charge at her. This time he connects with a clothesline. Tiffany is then lifted off her feet and slammed back into the corner. Ian dazed Tiff's arms and hooked over the top rope, holding her up and trapping her in her corner. Ian drives his knee into Tiffany's mid-section several times before the ref is able to pull him off. As Ian steps back Tiffany slumps to the mat.

The ref begins to count Tiffany out. At the count of 7, Ian moves past the ref and attacks Tiffany. Grabbing her by the hair and arm he pulls her to her feet. Dragging her from the corner he brings her to the centre of the ring. Slipping behind her he reaches around her waist and locks his hands together and lifts her off the mat. In one fluid motion Ian flips her up and over his head in a back suplex. Over the next five minutes Ian pummels Tiffany. Body slams, knee lifts elbow drops all find there mark. Gulping for air Tiffany lies face down on the mat.

Sweat mixes with mascara, eye shadow and lipstick to distort Tiffany's once beautiful face. As she crawls toward the ropes Ian drops onto her back. Hooking her arms over his thighs he cups his hands under her chin and pulls back. Tiffany's legs kick wildly and she wiggles her body furiously as she tries to escape Ian's camel-clutch. She cries out in pain as her back and neck are bent.

As he pulls up on Tiffany's chin he shouts at her " Giveup -Give up. Come bitch...submit, you know I've got you"...

She shakes her head and through clinched teeth states her defiance " NO - NO I won't submit".

She continues to kick and wiggle trying to escape. At last she is able to free one of her arms from his thighs. Reaching and stretching as far as humanly possible Tiff is able to grasp the bottom rope. The ref orders Ian to break the hold. He releases her and stands getting off her back. For several seconds Tiff lies face down on the mat unable to move. The ref reaches 9 in the twenty count before she moves. Struggling to pull herself off the canvas Tiff finally reaches her feet at 18. Drenched in sweat and gulping for air she gets no time to recover. Ian is on her like a crazed animal. Over the next few minutes Ian attacks Tiffany's upper body and arms. He wrenches her arm up behind her back in a hammerlock. He stretches her arms and neck in a full nelson. Forcing her into a corner he smashes her chest with forearms. Making what he hopes will be a final effort he pulls her from the corner, whips her across the ring and follows her trying to deliver a crushing body smash. Ian launches himself at Tiffany as she stands in the corner. Flying through the air Ian cannot stop himself as Tiff twists out of the corner.

As he flies at her, Tiffany bends her arm and drives it backward. The point of her elbow smashes into Ian, between the bottom of his nose and his upper lip. Ian's head snaps back as he continues to fly at the turnbuckles. The elbow smash stuns Ian; unable to brace himself he smashes into the turnbuckle face first. Hanging by his arms from the top rope for just a second, Ian crumpled to the mat in his corner.

For the first time in this match it's Tiffany standing over Ian as he struggles to get up. Tiffany has other ideas. Dragging Ian's face down to the middle of the ring she viscously stomps him. Her wrestling boots crash into the back of Ian's knees, his lower back and his arms. Ian reaches out for the ropes but he's way too far away to grab them. She then launches a series of knee drops on to Ian's back. Ian screams in pain with every knee that crashes into him. For the next several minutes Tiffany works Ian over. The tide of battle in this match has completely turned around.

At ringside I was shouting and cheering for Tiffany.

One moment Ian was in complete command winning the match and now he is taking a terrific pounding from Tiff. She pulls him off the mat. She wraps her arm around his head in a front face lock. Grabbing a handful of his nylon tights and jockstrap she whips him over in a powerful suplex. Reaching down she again pulls him to his feet, trapping him another side headlock she starts to run across the ring with him. Half way across she leaps in the air and bulldogs him to the mat. His face and chest crash to the canvas. He lies at her feet unable to move, he makes no effort to get off the mat. Face down on the mat Ian is pulled by his boots to the center of the ring. Tiff steps on Ian's legs just above his knees. Taking his boots one by one she hooks them around her legs. Bending down she drives her fingers into Ian's sides clawing at his muscles. Involuntarily Ian's arms come to his sides. She grabs each of his arms pulling it up and twisting it.

Ian is jolted back by the pain.She then pulls him off the mat and tries to lift him... Because of his superior weight to her, she was unable for a moment but somehow manages to lift him up over her shoulders and gives him a huge Samoan Drop...

Wasting no time, she puts him into a dragon sleeper along with body scissors... (which she calls "Venomous Lock")

Ian screams in pain and shouts "Aaggg OH God, I submit. I submit. Let me go I give up."

The ref hearing his screams confirms Ian's submission. "Ian has given up..."

Shaking his head rapidly Ian signals his defeat " YES I've given up. Breakthe hold I quit, I quit".The announcer then announces the winner of the match... TIFFANY..."
Old 07-Mar-16, 18:13
Banned

Default Episode 5 (Part 2): Post Match Attack

After defeating Ian, Tiffany was still holding him in her famous "Venomous Lock"

"please let me go... i already quit" Ian was screaming, crying, begging... In fact he tried everything that he could do at that time...

But Tiffany had other plans for him... She wanted to make him pay for challenging her... She wanted to make him pay for everything he did to her earlier during the match...

She put pressure on his neck and his waist as his eyes began to fade...

I, then ran into the ring holding a chair... I handed it over to Tiffany... She then let him go off the hold and grabbed the chair...

"finish him off baby... let him know what it takes to mess with us"

"ofcourse I will..." she replied and whacked the chair onto Ian's back...

CRACK!!! then again CRACK !!!CRACK!!! she almost hit him for about 10-11 times with the chair...

The crowd was stunned and silent as well...

" let him go, let him go" "have mercy on him" were the chants that filled the entire arena

I just laughed at them enjoying every bit of it as I always loved violence

Tiffany then placed the folded chair in the mat... She, then lifted him off the mat and gave him a " DOWN TO HELL " (rock bottom) onto the chair... Ian's back hit hard...

He has got a lesson of his life... The security ran down and the doctors were checking on him... They took him away in an ambulance...

Tiffany hold a mic and said in joy "now u got ur lesson fat ass... Never ever dare to come on my way"

Saying that she hold my face and gave me a hard kiss... We kissed each other for about 30 secs... Finishing our kiss, we both left the ring...

The crowd was booing us loudly... Tiffany just ignored them completely... She started off the match as a face, ended up being a heel...

With that she goes 2-0 up in her career... I was so much happy and also proud to be her manager as well as her bf...

She also suffered a fractured wrist during the match... I hope she recovers soon...

(I hope u all enjoyed this episode of my adventure... stay tuned for the next)
Old 07-Mar-16, 18:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Adventures of Levi - The Great

Well done to Tiffany for winning such a difficult fight. She is tough and skilled and determined and beautiful, despite the mascara running down her face.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-16, 18:27
Banned

Default Re: Adventures of Levi - The Great

yep Chris... She's an incredible wrestler and i m an incredible manager...
Old 09-Mar-16, 14:41
stalix7
This message has been deleted by stalix7.
Old 09-Mar-16, 18:27
Banned

Default Episode 6: Tiffany Destroys Her Ex

"Hey Tiffany... see who has challenged u?" i said to Tiffany as i was checking my mailbox...

"Who's it...???" Tiffany asked me...

"its Mozo... ur ex"

"what ...??? what does he want from me...???" she asked me in a angry tone...

"he wanna fight u... he challenged u..."

"accept his challenge baby... I'm gonna kill him..." Tiffany said me...

"how dare is he to challenge me" she added... still upset from hearing her ex' name...

"calm down TIFF... u can do it..." i said trying to console her...

"thanks for ur support..." she nodded...

Tiffany was challenge to a match by her ex bf, Mozo... She and Mozo loved each other before she met me...

She left Mozo for me... She never really loved him. In fact she used him. She cheated on him...And that's the reason why he hated her and me... And we also hated him...

So the match day arrived... Tiffany was getting better and better after each match... She was getting stronger after every match... She was becoming indestructible...

Anyways... we entered the arena... I accompanied Tiffany to the ring... I settled to the ringside... Then, her opponent followed...

His stats are...

MOZO

age- 18
height- 5'6
weight- 125 lbs
finishing move- Go to Sleep (GTS)

Then, Mozo arrived and entered the ring... The fans were cheering him...

He took the mic and said, "i gonna make u pay bitch for playing with me... u left me for Levi, that little prick... i m gonna kill u and make u beg for mercy..."

"Stop talking big words... asshole... i never loved u... u r nowhere near Levi... i love him, not u... its true that i used u and played with u... " Tiffany said insulting Mozo...

The crowd was booing her loudly... They were still upset from her recent heel turn...

Tiffany just ignored them and said " i m not only gonna defeat u but make u lick my ass in front of ur little cocky fans..."

Saying that she threw the mic at Mozo... But he was lucky it didn't made contact...

The referee then tried to calm them and asked them to go to their corners...

Mozo was a strong wrestler... he was also very fast and had already defeated much more larger opponents...

At the bell both wrestlers leave their corners and begin to circle. Meeting up in the center of the ring they lock up each other. Tiffany makes a move and spins behind Mozo taking his arm and bending into a hammer-lock. He is quickly on his toes trying to ease the pressure as he looks for a way out. After several seconds of struggle Mozo manages to grab Tiffany's head and flip her over his shoulder. Tiffany leaps back to her feet before he can take advantage of the move. As they come together again Mozo makes a fast dive for Tiffany's leg and pulls it out and up flipping her onto her back. Taking her leg he bends it over his knee in a standing leg lock. She twists and turns trying to find an escape for the leg-lock. As he bends her leg he also drives his fist into her thigh. She screams each time he rams his fist into her thigh and tries to cove the damaged area with her hands. In between punches she tried to squirm close enough to the ropes to break the hold.

After almost two minutes she manages to grab the bottom rope and forced Mozo to break the hold. Mozo drops her leg and moves back, Tiff struggles to stand and hold onto the top rope as she flexes her leg. Tiffany leans against the ropes and moves towards Mozo. He doesn't wait for her to come to him, he moves quickly grabbing her arm and twisting it into a wringer. Before she can react he whips her into the ropes. As she springs back toward him, he drives his knee into her mid-section...

She gasps for air, clutches her belly and staggers a few steps before dropping to her knees. He then attacks her driving his boot into her. Tiffany smashes face first on to the mat and he leaps onto her sitting on her back. Grabbing her arms he hooks one then the other over his knees and pulls up on her chin, Tiffany is caught in a Camel-clutch.

With her back and neck painfully stretched she struggles for air as her chest heaves up and down.

Seeing her desperation the ref kneels close to her and asked "hey Tiffany, you ready to give it up? I can end it for you right now. Do you want me to ring the bell?"

Tiffany became angry at the ref and spat on his face..."phew!!! stay away from me... i ain't gonna submit"

Hearing Tiffany refuse to submit an angry Mozo releases her chin and slams her head into the mat. Standing he lifts her legs and flips her onto her back. Wrapping her leg around his, Mozo puts Tiffany in a Step-Over toe hold. Tiffany screams and reaches out grabbing her knee as he continues to twist her leg. Pushing as hard as she can on the mat, Tiffany is able to get close enough to the ropes to wrap her finger tips around the bottom strand. The ref taps Mozo on the shoulder telling him to let go of Tiffany's leg...

Mozo releases her as she crumbles to the mat...

Mozo pulls her to her feet. Pulling one of her hands free he twists her arm pulls her off the ropes and sends her flying across the ring. Flying across the ring she sees that he is ready to scoop and slam her again. At the last possible second Tiffany leaps off the canvas, wraps her arm around his head and bulldogs him into the mat. His face smashes into the mat with such force that he losses consciousness for several seconds. Tiffany, grabbing his legs she lifts them off the mat and then slingshots him across the ring. Mozo flies across the ring crashing face first onto the mat.

"That's it Tiffany, stay on him. You've got him now. You can beat him. Finish him off..." i shouted from the ringside.

She, then grabs him by his hair and arm and pulls him to his feet. Twisting his arm, she whips him into the corner turnbuckle. With Mozo trapped in the corner, she drives her fist into his midsection telling him, "I m gonna destroy u so that I never see ur ugly face ever again".

Dazed and woozy Mozo staggers out of the corner right at her. Twisting the arm she again whips him into the ropes. As he flies back at her she bigboots him. She, then, quickly grabs him and puts him into her 'VENOMOUS LOCK'(dragon sleeper with bodyscissors).

It takes only a second for him to realize that he is caught in a punishing submission hold. His eyes grow wide with fear and he begins to squirm and wiggle trying to escape. It does no good and only serves to tighten the hold. Tiffany has him in. After struggling for 30 secs or so Mozo's free arm drops to his side and hangs uselessly. He begins to scream in pain and cry out for the ref "Help me please, get her off me. I give up, I give up...I submit!!! Make her stop.PLEASE, get her off me I've had enough!!!Let me go - let me go I GIVEUP!!!"

Tiffany hears her former boyfriend's submission, however she is very angry at him for trying to fight her. She decides to ignore his surrender and continues to keep the punishing hold on him. Tears well up in his eyes and begin to run down his cheeks. In just seconds he is crying uncontrollably as he again concedes the match to Tiffany "let me go.I submit, I submit, I submit. I give up.PLEASE Tiff.please you're hurting me to bad I've had enough.I GIVE UP, I GIVE UP. PLEASE, --- LET ME GO".

Tiffany slowly lets him go...Her arm is raised by the ref...She comes near him and says, "I'm sorry MOZO...oww!!!u r crying lyk a baby.did I hurt u bad? Hahaha!!look at u... u r helpless. now if u don't want me to finish u off, just kiss my ass"

Saying that she brings her ass near his face...though he hesitatated, he had no other option. He kissed. Oh God...he kissed her ass...he was so helpless...

I ran into the ring holding a chair. I kissed her in her cheeks and said to her,"finish him baby.he insulted me as well as u"

"Yes I will...sorry MOZO.. I won't keep my promise" she said and took the chair from me and put in into the mat. She then lifted him off the mat and gave him the 'DOWN TO HELL'(rock bottom) onto the chair.He's over...

"that is it baby he's finished.now nobody's ever gonna mess with us again". saying that I left the ring with Tiffany...

Once again the crowd was loudly booing us...She showed no mercy in defeating her ex...with that she goes 3-0 up in her career...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stalix7 For This Useful Post:

Tags
begformercy, domination, femdom, femdom wrestling, fetish, fighting, forced sex, girl beats boy, girl power, legs, mixed, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, scissors, smother, torture, wrestling