Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jan-18, 05:48
Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sleeper hold knockouts in session?

I like hearing about knockouts in session. Who has bad the guts to go through with it, what was it like, and who was it?

For me it's happen 3 times.
First time, it was some girl i met that i told her to look up the move and see if she could do it, and sure enough she knocked me out. It was weird, and i was worried that my brain was damanged, but I was just being paranoid

Second time was with Malibu, and i kept tapping, but finally she ignored my taps one time

3rd was the best. This girl Bella Sultana, AKA GIa Maize from Chicago. She got me locked in the sleeper, and asked me what i wanted. I told her to count down to 10, and if i coudn't break out finish me. SHe she started counting but when she got to 5 she was already putting the sqeezze on, and at the last minute i begged "No wait stop please" and she stopped for a brief second, and then squeezed me out Its nice to think about now but it was a little scary at the time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oo7henry For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 06:22
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Sleeper hold knockouts in session?

My 1st sleeper KO was by Karla Nelsen with her massive girder arms. I tapped out of a sleeper in a previous session and I wanted to see what it would feel like further along, didn't tap in time.
Taylor Toxic knocked me out with a sleeper while we were both standing, that had never happened to me before. She knocked me out a 2nd time on the floor, she's incredibly lethal with that hold.
AlphaAce knocked me out with either a sleeper or rnc on the floor, I say either because her squeeze was so powerful that she erased my immediate memory of her putting me in it. I only remember feeling her take my back and put her legs around my body before applying the hold. That's the 1st time that's ever happened to me.
Have been knocked out by sleepers other times but those are the most memorable.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 09:35
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

- Twice during a session with Nikki Fierce. I didn't have "the guts" to go through with it, I was tapping like crazy both times, but she didn't care. I didn't really like it.

- Once by Inferno at the very end of our session. This was one painless and probably what people usually describe as a "deep" knockout. I didn't remember going to sleep and I was quite disoriented when I woke up, but in a good way!

- Once more by Ashley Wildcat. She spent some time experimenting the hold on me and at some point, she figured out how to put me to sleep before I started tapping. She was very cautious and released immediately, hence a "lighter" KO than with Inferno, but pleasant nonetheless.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-18, 17:47
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I have been knocked out numerous times in RNC in two sessions with Jennifer Thomas. Probably about a dozen times combined. Towards the end of the sessions, i would start to get scared and tap out. So she started either ignoring my taps, or trapping my hands so i couldnt tap.

Depending on the girl, i find it much more pleasant to go out in her arms, rather than her legs. That was the case with Jennifer. Her legs were just too painful! She actually put me out in a hold called a dragon sleeper. If i remember (which i dont!) it was rather painless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 13:07
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I love to get ko'd - sleepers applied right are incredibly quick and painless... that said it always seems a bit pointless as braddogg above points out - you don't remember it lol!!!
Old 09-Jan-18, 18:57
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Baby Blake got me once, which we discussed beforehand. I also had a K.O. with a local Dom. That one came out of nowhere. I was on my knees and she came up behind me and applied a RNC (while standing-she was very short), and cranked up the pressure. The next thing I knew, I was lying on my side, with her behind me with her arm still around my neck.

There was another woman in the room with us and they both thought I was faking. That resulted in another squeeze as punishment. That one did not result in a knock out.
Old 11-Jan-18, 04:13
Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24 Points: 3,302, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been knocked out numerous times in RNC in two sessions with Jennifer Thomas. Probably about a dozen times combined. Towards the end of the sessions, i would start to get scared and tap out. So she started either ignoring my taps, or trapping my hands so i couldnt tap.

Depending on the girl, i find it much more pleasant to go out in her arms, rather than her legs. That was the case with Jennifer. Her legs were just too painful! She actually put me out in a hold called a dragon sleeper. If i remember (which i dont!) it was rather painless.
Was she able to get you in it on her own? Did she hold you in it a little or did she just crank it right away. She seems like a good session