Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Feb-12, 05:55
Wonked

Default Can't trust all the ladies

Greetings everyone just found the forums so I thought I would post an experience I suffered last year.

I had been watching a game on the television and had a few beers. Being a lazy day I decided to have a nap. I woke up twenty minutes later to the feeling of a handcuff closing on my wrist as my girlfriend had a playful look on her face. The handcuffed was cuffed to the bed post. I rolled over and gave her my other arm and it was cuffed up.

She removed my pants and then using shackles and rope we had tied my legs to the remaining two posts. That's where the fun stopped. She then asked me about a few items that I was supposed to do which including picking up her uniform for work from the cleaners which I had forgotten about.

She brought her laptop over and focused the webcam on myself. She informed me that she was logging on to one of those chat cam sites, she said it was one that had some local users so who knows who might recognize me, and whatever the person on the other end wanted to see, she would do.

After a few minutes of begging she informed me that someone was requesting my underwear and shirt be removed. She walked over and cut them both off with scissors. A few minutes later she informed me that Another person wasn't keen on the hair I had below the waste so she disappeared and came back with my beard trimmer and a razor and clearcut the forest.

This went on for an hour with the worst being the person who requested she slap my balls. After an hour she had deemed the lesson taught and freed me from the bed.

I spent the next month eying people up if they had that look of YOU LOOK FAMILIAR. She later informed me that she wasn't even connected to the Internet but my lesson was learned.

Since then I don't put anything off for a beer or five, they come after tasks are done.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: