Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-17, 17:10
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Holy crap, I'm sessioning with Tyler Dare!

I've wanted to session to her for a long time.
Along with Ashley Wildcat, Skylar Rene,Julie Squeeze, and maybe Jolene, she's been near the top of my list for a while. Now she's coming to my area next month!

Here are her travel dates:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway, she sent a very thorough email the next morning, so I'm psyched! Anyone sessioned with her recently? Any insights into what she does and doesn't like, what you particularly enjoyed about her, etc?

I love the fact that she's a redhead who's very sexy and an ass-kicking machine. She seems to have a great, playful personality...a nice mix of sadism and sensuality. :-)

Last edited by schatten_PhD; 29-Apr-17 at 17:11. Reason: added travel dates
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 17:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Holy crap, I'm sessioning with Tyler Dare!

Lucky you! I have never met Tyler, but there's no way she is not awesome. Enjoy it! Keep us updated on how it went!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 18:21
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

She is easy to talk to and outgoing, she loves to laugh and she is full of energy. So a session with her is much fun and communication great.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-17, 19:25
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I wanted to see her a while back, but she requires a deposit. I offered her references, but that would not suffice. Personally, I have been burned on deposits a few times, so thats a no go for me.Oh well, from what I have heard, she is great, hope she is everything you are looking for!

The Following User Says Thank You to rassel4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 13:35
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Along with Ashley Wildcat, Skylar Rene,Julie Squeeze, and maybe Jolene, she's been near the top of my list for a while. Now she's coming to my area next month!

Anyway, she sent a very thorough email the next morning, so I'm psyched! Anyone sessioned with her recently? Any insights into what she does and doesn't like, what you particularly enjoyed about her, etc?

I love the fact that she's a redhead who's very sexy and an ass-kicking machine. She seems to have a great, playful personality...a nice mix of sadism and sensuality. :-)
'Morning Doc,
I never met her, but she filmed with SV after I left and I heard great things about her! Have a wonderful time and DO check back in with a play-by-play!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 23:41
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Sessioned with Tyler several times - she is just incredible, strong, and just fun to be with. cant imagine you'll be disappointed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mnicolo For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-17, 23:49
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I just reached out to her also but haven't heard back from her yet. Hoping to see her when she hits Buffalo.
Old 01-May-17, 02:40
Points: 60,731, Level: 100 Points: 60,731, Level: 100 Points: 60,731, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,564 Times in 192 Posts

Ive wrestled with that red-headed vixen 9 times now!! Loved every time! Last time was 5 months ago and she is quite toned. Just a genuinely fun gal to roll around with for an hr or 2. We normally go at it 2 hrs, including shooting clips for her clips4sale store. Feel free to check out the Personal Session pictures thread under Pictures folder and youll get an idea of the fun

Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to buzzn82 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-17, 04:15
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lucky you! I have never met Tyler, but there's no way she is not awesome. Enjoy it! Keep us updated on how it went!
Will do! Going to take some pics as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassel4fun [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wanted to see her a while back, but she requires a deposit. I offered her references, but that would not suffice. Personally, I have been burned on deposits a few times, so thats a no go for me.Oh well, from what I have heard, she is great, hope she is everything you are looking for!
She did ask for a deposit. Not thrilled about that, but she's one of the best, so I'm willing to front $50. If she doesn't show up, I'm giving her bad reviews all over the Internet. But i doubt that will happen. (however, see thread about a bondage session where I got fucked over on this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just reached out to her also but haven't heard back from her yet. Hoping to see her when she hits Buffalo.
So far she's been great with communication. One of the only session women who wrote me back in less than 12 hours. Maybe I just had good timing.
Old 01-May-17, 08:25
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
If she doesn't show up, I'm giving her bad reviews all over the Internet.
How can you review someone that you didn't session with? I'm sure she will return your deposit if she doesn't show up Be positive, mate.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: