Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who would win in a wrestling match?
Petra 31 46.27%
Cindy 36 53.73%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-Nov-17, 21:24
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did Andy have a fight before too or just Petra? Petra looked much more exhausted as the fight went on.
Yes, Petra began the tournament against Isabel, and then fought Andy. This set-up was not favorable even if Andy's superiority was obvious.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 18:05
Banned
Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4 Points: 202, Level: 4
Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3% Activity: 35.3%

Default Re: Petra x Cindy Huntress: Who would to win in a wrestling match?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with what seems to be the consensus in the thread (though not the poll!), that Cindy would have a real tough time with Petra. Petra in her prime was a beast -- I remember watching videos where she just destroyed Luzia and other girls and sat on their faces at will. Cindy seems freakishly strong, and no doubt Petra would be in trouble if she got caught in in a bodyscissors, but my sense is Petra's vast experience in dozens (hundreds?) of matches would be too much to overcome. I see Petra's superior technique wearing down Cindy's strength over the course of the match and Cindy repeatedly ending up on her back buried underneath Petra's crotch like so many of her other opponents.

Always fun to think about these "what if" match-ups though. Interesting fodder for sure to wonder what would happen if some of the GG girls were matched up with the DWW/FD girls or if one of the old-school classic Joan Wise facesitters faced off with one of the modern scissor stars.

I also agree with the posters above that there's something very hot about watching a former champion like Petra get humiliated and dominated by a young up and comer like Andy. She looked completed overmatched and embarrassed against a younger, quicker, more aggressive Andy in that fight. Hope FD puts out more matches where Petra is on the losing end, humbled by getting a taste of her own medicine.
Yes there is.

Just a little past her prime and so aggressive and dominant in almost all her fvsf videos. To see her submitted really is something (along with that victory pose).

Many great DWW & Fighting Doll videos and seems many are just so even in skill and w/l's.....

Luna, Kim-ly and Andy are a great three and never 100% sure who wins.