Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-15, 19:57
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts
Default rare C & B clip

At least I think it's rare. One I haven't seen before:

Old 21-Dec-15, 20:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: rare C & B clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At least I think it's rare. One I haven't seen before:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice find, brooksie!

That's Alissa, right? Looks like it could be their first ever video. I'm sure @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] knows more about it.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Dec-15, 20:57
Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51 Points: 14,256, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,096 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice find, brooksie!

That's Alissa, right? Looks like it could be their first ever video. I'm sure @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] knows more about it.
Nice Brooksie. Thank you!
Zweig, I'm tempted to reply "That's Alissa, Wright!" Bad pun, as she's Christie Wright.... I hate to trust my memory, but I do believe that was among the first couple of C&B vids ever made and sold, quite possibly the first.
I love how the poor schmoe is bloodied later, brings me back to smearing fake blood all over poor Kandor when filming once with the UberSensual Lynn McCrossin, whom I miss horribly. Lynn is one of those girls who exudes sexuality the minute she walks into the room.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galaxy advisory For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-15, 21:01
Points: 26,641, Level: 71 Points: 26,641, Level: 71 Points: 26,641, Level: 71
Last Achievements

Here is the link to the webpage from the now defunct C & B website that describes this video.

For those that are unable to link to the webpage, here is the description of this video:

"C&B began 13 years ago when Alissa and an office co-worker drew up a very unusual contract. This co-worker had an annoying habit of asking the other girls in the office of they had five minutes for a wrestling match. So--she challenged him. They would videotape the encounter and play it for the entertainment of the office. Moreover---if she won she could sell the tape! Hence was born C&B Video and MU-1. Set by submission. 30 min $25.00"

By the way (and someone please correct me if you believe that this is incorrect), the "office co-worker" is Bob Wright, Alissa's now ex-husband.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldtimerOldtimer For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-15, 21:11
stymie
This message has been deleted by stymie.
Old 21-Dec-15, 21:13
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldtimerOldtimer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is the link to the webpage from the now defunct C & B website that describes this video.

For those that are unable to link to the webpage, here is the description of this video:

"C&B began 13 years ago when Alissa and an office co-worker drew up a very unusual contract. This co-worker had an annoying habit of asking the other girls in the office of they had five minutes for a wrestling match. So--she challenged him. They would videotape the encounter and play it for the entertainment of the office. Moreover---if she won she could sell the tape! Hence was born C&B Video and MU-1. Set by submission. 30 min $25.00"

By the way (and someone please correct me if you believe that this is incorrect), the "office co-worker" is Bob Wright, Alissa's now ex-husband.
Yes, indeed that is Bob Wright. He's also the voice of the narrator in the beginning (maybe at the end too, I forget) His voice always sounded like the Evil Dead actor Bruce Campbell to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-15, 21:24
Points: 26,641, Level: 71 Points: 26,641, Level: 71 Points: 26,641, Level: 71
Last Achievements

Thanks, stymie, for the confirmation.

Here is a link to the complete (31:44) video:

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OldtimerOldtimer For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-15, 23:10
klp54chev

Thank you so much for the wonderful video from days gone bye. I always thought she was very attractive at least to me and seeing that video again confirms my memory.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-15, 00:22
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldtimerOldtimer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks for the link. I was able to find the listing for the video I've been searching for. It's MU5 Andrea vs Bob. Here's the write up:

"She's pretty, she's powerfully built...and she moves with the speed of a cobra and the hush of solitary ballet dancer. Gymnastics Academy setting. Attire: One piece suit. 32 minutes $25.00"

This was an amazing video featuring a gorgeous girl - muscular, fast, aggressive, skilled (pulled off a couple of flying moves) and impossibly cute in the way she interacted with her opponent, teasing him relentlessly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MU-5-8.jpg (57.7 KB, 405 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-15, 00:23
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy advisory [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bad pun, as she's Christie Wright
That would be a good pun though, since her name was Alissa (as confirmed by Oldtimer's link - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-15, 01:03
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by klp54chev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you so much for the wonderful video from days gone bye. I always thought she was very attractive at least to me and seeing that video again confirms my memory.
Yup, she was a cutie. Loved her smile!
Attached Images
File Type: gif AlissaWrightgif.gif (752.6 KB, 142 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post: