Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-18, 23:29
Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: FemWrestle issue

maybe you are involved in this things... or why you have a problem if someone warns others because of fraud? You know me? I guess not....

Taking money from customers without sending the correct product and never contact them again is ... what? Tell me, how would you call it ?

Added after 46 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On a positive note, the matter with the USB sticks got solved,and people received now what they paid for.
No... the people did NOT received what they paid for... as you can read in german forum... he never send all films and some are double.... he is not answering to them!
Two of the guys that lost money are warning other people not to buy from this guy anymore.

Last edited by Paule; 27-Mar-18 at 23:29.
Old 28-Mar-18, 08:07
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I have no problem with someone involved issuing a warning ore doing it in the name of another person.

But you are not involved and what you are doing has nothing to do with warning . . .

and will not help to find a solution.

You simply are bashing and uttering malicious pleasure.

By the way, this thread didn’t help Zoe the slightest bit.
Old 28-Mar-18, 10:06
Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19 Points: 2,270, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Nothing to do with warning? Ohhh I guess it will warn others NOT to buy at this " company "....

On the other hand the whole thing is quit a bit funny if you know what Cyrus is writing about refugees. In his opinion most of the refugees from syria and other countries are Fraudster and only wants to get money for nothing....

Mhhh... if you compare .... he is not acting in a different way
Old 28-Mar-18, 12:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
By the way, this thread didn’t help Zoe the slightest bit.
True, Cyrus still has not returned the money he owes to Zoe, neither has he apologized to her (he has ignored her texts), or explained what the problem is to her or to the community. His reaction to this thread was to physically threaten and spread lies about me behind my back.

300 Euros is not much, really. Zoe decided she wants to go public with this information in order to prevent other wrestlers from getting scammed by Cyrus, not to get her money back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paule [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the other hand the whole thing is quit a bit funny if you know what Cyrus is writing about refugees
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], this thread is not about politics, and discussion of politics is prohibited at the forum in general (within [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). Also, please don't respond to this thread unless you have something new to add. I don't want people to bump it unless they have new accusations.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post: