Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-18, 19:23
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts
Default Re: Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

Can't wait to see how this concludes. Probably my favorite ongoing story on this site!
Old 03-Mar-18, 22:27
Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23 Points: 3,235, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I agree
Old 05-Mar-18, 19:32
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

Mom had chosen for her outfit something very simple, yet achingly sexy: a leopard print thong, barefoot and topless. She stepped to the centre of the mats and gestured to me - “come on then – time’s ticking”, she said and then rested her hands on her hips. I stepped towards her, not sure how to begin, but having decided that I needed her on her back to apply my first hold.

“UHHHHHN!” she gasped as she landed on her back, the result of my unopposed snapmare. The feeling of caressing her body into position and then executing the perfect takedown was getting me unashamedly aroused.

I decided not to mess around with exotic holds, and went with a “sure thing” by snapping my legs around her head and locking on a side headscissors. She grunted “No!” as I started to put the pressure on, her hands on my thighs trying to brace the scissors but not break the hold. I flexed again, “uuhnnnn…. No…. no…” she groaned. I pulled her head tighter up into my thighs, her face to my bulge, and I could feel her pleas muffled by my crotch….

“Uhhhhhh!...”, she croaked, hands pawing at my thighs…

I tightened again… ankles crossed…

“uuhhOOOO…. no…. no please…. Uhhh… No….” she started kicking the mat with her heels, and I knew I had this…

I raised my body up on my elbows and fully stretched out my body.

“UUHHGGHHHHNNN!!!! SUBMIT!!! SUBMIT!!!” came her stifled cries, her hands tapping furiously on my thighs… I released her with a satisfied grunt on my part and a grateful gasp on hers. I glanced at the clock: 4:10 remaining – I’d used only 50 seconds of time getting my first submission. Getting two more should be easy, I thought.

I rolled Mom onto her back and mounted her in the missionary position. Despite my boner practically lifting my wrestling thong off my body, I was not trying to fuck her. With a grin I slid my legs down and around hers, and pushed out against her knees – from a classic headscissors to a classic grapevine. She grunted, bracing the position and I took a few moments to push my hips against hers and grind crotch-to-crotch, delighting in the sharp intake of breath she tried to hide. Then I focused back on our legs and starting to build the pressure.

“uuuHHHhh….” She whispered, as the hold came on. I braced my weight on my hands and lifted up my chest, enjoying the hold.
“UUUHHHH” she moaned, and closed her eyes, shaking her head. Her legs were taut… so strong… I shifted my hips and pushed out again.
“Oh fuckk…. No…..UHHHNNN” she called out again, she had gripped my back and I felt her fingers dig in a little.
A thrust. Another groan. Leg muscles brushed against taut leg muscles.
“Ohhhhhh…. Uhhhh” she groaned again.
She screwed up her face a little and shook her head again. I expected the submission any second now and just held the position in tension. Lots of sweaty groaning, lots of shaking her head and moans of pain…. but still no submission… I looked at the clock: 2:59 remaning. Shit! I’d been working this hold for over a minute and suddenly the five minute limit seemed very real. I relaxed a little to allow my legs to get a tighter ‘coil’ on Mom’s, then pushed up and out with renewed force…

“UhNNNNNNgghhh” I gasped, really giving it everything
“OooOOOHHHHHnnnn…no…. no… no…..” she groaned, her legs trying to squeeze back…
I thrusted again…
“UhhHHHHNNN… no…..” she half-whispered… she slid her hands my butt, squeezing no less hard than before….
I pushed down and out with a growl… and then a gasp… she matched me moan for moan, her head cocked back… I could sense that she was lip-biting her way through it. Just two minutes left on the clock. Dammit…

With a frustrated snarl I released the hold. Maybe I could power through her resistance eventually, but I couldn’t risk her just holding me off on the brink of tapping out for another two minutes. I’d have to make sure I got the third submission or else this would be a non-contest.

I rolled up to standing and stepped around to mom’s ankles. She was still panting, her eyes only now opening to see what I was doing. I picked up her legs from her ankles first and then scopped under her knees, and looked down at her.

“No… no please…” she pleaded, quite genuinely I thought. I know she hates this hold.

I stepped over and rolled her onto her front, still holding her legs. Her pants of “no” become louder… I take a moment to adjust my grip because the sweat on our bodies have made us slick… then make sure the grip is tight, and that I am right over the small of her back.

“GAWD!!!! NO!!!!!” she shrieks as I sit into the boston crab. She thumps the mat, I get comfortable and lean back. 1:15 on the clock.

HUHHHNNN! I grunt as I lean back, making sure I don’t lose grip. Mom’s feet inch towards her head as I bend her body unnaturally.

“Fuck!!! Please… UHNNNN…nno….no….” she calls out.

“Say it!!” I bark.

“No.. no…..UHNNNNNNN……” she resists.

I gather up her legs to lift her hips even higher off the mat and lean back even harder….

“YESSSSS!!! SUBMISSION!!!! I SUBMIT!!!!” she yells, thumping the mat.

I release the hold. 0:25 on the clock. It was a relatively quick submission but not enough time to revisit the grapevine and try to make it 3 for 3. Still, 2 out of 3 seems pretty good, and Mom seems pretty worked over which I hope will count in my favour.

We’d agreed a one minute break and Mom used this to towel down the sweat glazing her body. We don’t talk. All I can hear is our heavy breathing, sweaty panting, catching back our breaths for the changeover. 60 butterfly-inducing seconds later Mom is ready and asks if I am.

“Ready as I’ll ever be” I say, taking the centre of the mat, and adjusting my thong nervously. Mom starts the timer and then casually steps up to me… inches away from my body.. ignoring the seconds ticking down…

“I’m going to show you just how much a person can submit” she whispers, the tips of her nipples just touching my chest, her hands caressing my thighs, sliding up and down them, then coming behind to my butt… the backs of my thighs… behind my knees…

… then upending me to the mat with a SLAM! I think she is going to go for an “easy” Boston Crab but she drops my legs and kneels down.

“I was going to go for a crab, but I changed my mind” she coos, shuffling up my body as if to mount me for sex…
“This is how a REAL grapevine works…”
She coils around my legs expertly, and pins my hands over my head – no grips for me, then tilts her pelvis into mine, locking my boner against her thong. For a moment, I think it is going to be a pleasurable hold.
“Auuggghhhhhh!!” I yell out, as she thrusts down and pushes out. My knees fire in white hot pain.
“Uhnnnnnnnnn!” she groans as she fires off again. I shut my eyes trying to fight through it, but I can’t help yelping in pain.
“UHHHHHHH! FUCKKKKK!” I groan again, as she thrusts harder and harder, her steely thighs seem like wooden pistons. She lowers her chest onto my face and literally rubs my face in it, before coming up for three more hard thrusts outwards.
“UHHNNGGGG.. NO! SUBMISSION!!!” I shriek. She instantly releases my legs and I gasp in relief.
3:50 on the clock. Maybe I can outlast her.
She spins around and to my side and I know what is coming next. Easing her legs around my middle she flexes her thighs so I know what is coming. She takes her time to get in position, and even to stroke my cock a few times “wow – we’re going to have to take care of that erection, aren’t we?” she sighs.
Ankles locked. Still no pressure.

She adjusts her position again, making sure my ribs are right in the jaws of her thighs. She takes my hand and places it on her breast, her nipples are diamond hard “you’re going to need something to squeeze” she whispers, “hmmm… but not these” and slides my hand down to her butt. 3:25 left on the clock.
“OHMYGAWDUNNNGGGGHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOO!” I cry out as she suddenly slaps on the power, and I dig my fingers into her butt.
“YESSS!!!!” she seethes. And then raises up on her hands, tightening.
“FUCKKKKKKNOPLEASEAUGGNNNNNNNNN!!!” I call out, completely racked in agony of the hold….
“Say it!” she hisses. I shake my head. She softens the hold and then reapplies.
“YESS!!IGIVEIGIVESUBMITTTTTSTOPUGNNNNHHHHHHHH ” I blurt squeezing her butt and tapping out furiously. 3:10 on the clock. 15 seconds I lasted.

I drop from her thighs like a discarded plaything. The clock counts down to three minutes whilst Mom rolls up to standing and shuffles around. I am suddenly being forced to standing by a fairly unkind hair pull and I drag myself up to alleviate the pain.

I barely registered the sensation of being lifted, but the next thing I know I am across her shoulders looking up. I can’t see the clock but I know there is over two and half minutes left. Oddly, the first sensation is pleasurable, as Mom strokes my cock again and then starts yanking off my thong “you won’t be needing this in a moment” she coos.

I then feel the slap of hands on flesh as she gets her submission hold on – the torture rack. The pressure builds slowly this time, not a jerky hold like the others, but I’m soon in trouble.

“UHHHNNNN – no!” I groan defiantly.
“HuHNnNNNNN” she gasps, tightening the pull down.
I shake my head, she grits her teeth and cinches into the hold.
“uHHHHH!” I call out again. This is getting dangerously close to breaking.
“Say it!” she says again.
“No!!” I fight back.
Then she drops to her knee suddenly. The jolt sends a wave of white hot pain through my spine.
“OHGODNO!!!!” I gasp.
She slowly draws up to standing and then drops again.
“UHNNNNNN!!!” I gasp… in agony, unable to process. I shake my head but she has a firm grip on my chin.
A third drop.
“YESSSSSSSUBMIT!!!!!!” I call out.
“What was that?” Mom taunts.
“I submit!!!! I submit!!! You win!!” I plead.
“That’s what I thought” she replies calmly, before dropping my body off her back and to the mat.

LAST MOMENTS TO COME…
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 20:08
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Loving it. Good job
Old 10-Mar-18, 16:58
Last Achievements

I can't wait for more..... great work
Old 06-Apr-18, 03:57
Last Achievements

So does she end this or does it go into sudden death and extra rounds ?
Old 14-Apr-18, 09:30
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

I’ll post the ending soon. Still figuring it out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-18, 14:36
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts

Looking forward to it!
Old 11-May-18, 20:56
Last Achievements

could he have an aunt or someone that could keep this going, your a great writer. thank you
Old 12-May-18, 15:14
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Great amazing story...i hope there is a whole lot more to this incredible erotic mother and son wrestling match...love to see a rematch with the daughter and mother tag team and see you explore more with the other women.Wrestling them....but the mother sounds incredible.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm