Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-14, 08:35
Points: 5,968, Level: 32 Points: 5,968, Level: 32 Points: 5,968, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default True story: Belly boxing my gf (annie) - maledom

First time posting anything here. This is a true story (really!) of a belly boxing match between myself and an ex-girlfriend ("Annie"). We had been drinking wine and making out on my couch one night, and i was in the middle of rubbing her feet when she announced she had other, more masochistic plans. I hope people like this story, as lately I have been thinking a lot about (obsessing over?) this night, and this woman. Let me know what you think, thanks!

BELLY BOXING MY GIRLFRIEND (ANNIE)

“Go get the gloves.”

With that, Annie stood up from my couch and went to the bedroom, leaving me in an erotically-charged daze. I went to the living room closet and retrieved two pairs of red boxing gloves — nothing special, just ordinary Everlast gloves meant for working out, but often used for a workout of a different kind. I stripped to my boxers, heart racing, and waited for her to return while trying to seem nonchalant about what we were about to do: a belly boxing match.

I could barely keep my cool when she walked back into the living room, wearing only a black lace bra and black and white striped panties. Annie was tall and lean at 5’10”, but had girlish curves — perky B-cup breasts, wide hips and a beautifully voluptuous ass. In between was a stomach that made me go absolutely crazy with desire, with a hint of muscle definition, a soft lower belly, and a deep naval that was just begging to be punched. As we put on our gloves I could not take my eyes off her milk-white skin, chin-length blonde hair and piercing baby-blue eyes that were playfully eyeing me back. When she got both gloves on she pounded them together a few times, mock-menacingly, making satisfying “thwumps.”

Whenever we boxed, we kept punches below the neck and above the belt, and had a safe word in case things got too rough for one of us (usually her). “Do you remember the rules?” I asked. She slinked closer, wrapped her long arms around me and buried her face in my ear. “Daddy always wins,” she whispered, then licked me up my neck, her lips tugging on my ear.

I shuddered with pleasure as she pushed me away with her gloved hands, baby-blue eyes beckoning beneath her blonde bangs. She thwumped her gloves together a few more times, circling me, then raised them up to her smiling mouth, ready to fight.

I usually let our bouts start slowly, to feel each other out and to selfishly admire the vision bouncing in front of me. Annie jabbed a few lefts and rights that I blocked or let harmlessly land on my shoulders. I sent a few easy jabs at her guard in return, testing her, and she gasped and giggled.

“You ready for this?” I asked.

“Bring it on.”

I faked a left aimed at her guard and when she raised her gloves in anticipation I landed a right uppercut to her soft, smooth lower belly, right on her panty-line. “HOUFF!” It didn’t hurt her much, but it did surprise her. She swung wildly a few times to fend me off, and I gave her some space and a chance to catch her breath if she needed to.

“You OK?” I taunted. “Shut up!” she retorted, and she threw a right at my midsection that I blocked easily. I was feeling more aggressive so I pressed on, jabbing at her belly, putting her on the defensive. I swung a right hook around her guard that landed solidly on her ribs, causing her to cry out. “AANGH!” I followed up with another quick shot to the ribs in the same spot, and she winced. “AUGH!” She tried to turn away, so I made her pay for it by sending two quick but hard left hooks to her ribs on the other side to match the first two blasts. “AUNGH! UNGH!”

I could tell those punches hurt: She was breathing heavier and her face was getting flushed. I backed off to give her a chance to recover. I was breathing heavier too, but not because I was getting tired. Dominating a woman’s belly in boxing gave me an electric adrenaline rush, and I needed to pace myself so I could stretch out her agony for as long as possible.

“You OK?” I asked. She stopped hugging her sides and straightened up. “Come on, fucker,” she said. Annie put her fists up to her chest, baby blue eyes flashing over her red gloves. She talked a good game but I knew my hooks took some wind out of her sails. She sent a few more jabs and uppercuts at my stomach, some of which connected (I like to give her a little hope before brutally beating her down). But she was more tentative then before, and when I spotted a hesitation I went on the attack again.

I landed a straight right on her sexy belly button. SMACK! “UUNGH!” She tried to cover her midsection but this just opened her up to two left hooks to the ribs. WHACK! “AANGH!” THWACK! “AA-UNGH!” She spun around to escape but I caught her with a hard right to the belly again. “OOF!” I had her now. Her arms were useless to block my punches. I got in close and buried another right fist in her gut. “WHOOF!” She pitched forward and I felt air whoosh past my neck. It felt so good I had to do it again: WHAM! Another right uppercut into her stomach caused more oxygen to leave her body. “HOUFF!”

I kept up the assault, pumping my gloves deeper and deeper into her soft, supple belly. She gasped and grunted with each blow, music to my ears. I pushed her away to admire my handiwork: Her smooth white belly was turning pink from my attacks, and her head and arms seemed heavy. I could tell my fists were taking their toll and she didn’t have much fight left in her — time to get serious.

“Let’s go, come on,” I taunted. Annie put her gloves up and came towards me, not quite steady, and threw a slow-moving right hook at my ribs. I caught her glove between my left arm and my body, trapping her and leaving her wide open. She gasped, “Agh, no fair! Let g-OOUGH!” I cut her off with a hard right to her belly button. “You’re in trouble now,” I said. “Ooughhhhh noooo,” she moaned. I held tight to her right arm and shot another hard punch to her stomach. “HAAUGH!” Then another, just below her breastbone, that winded her badly. “HH—!” Her right arm went limp in my grasp, so I reached behind her back and pinned her left arm behind her as well: She was now winded, weak, and totally defenseless against me.

She tried to wriggle away, but I squashed that with a brutal right uppercut to her lower belly, dangerously close to her pussy. “OOWUUGH!” Her red lips formed a beautifully wrecked “O” as her blonde head whipped forward. I gave her another penetrating shot to the same spot. “AUGHH!” I was going to work my way up: The next punch slammed into her lower belly, right below the belly button, which caused her to grunt deeply and double over. I used my left arm to pull her back up again to meet another hard right. “HAO-UGH!” She was breathing hard, arching her back and writhing against my grip, so I peppered three quick shots directly on her naval. THWACK! “AAGH!” THWACK! “N-AAUGH!” THWACK! “H-ANGH!” Before she could catch her breath I powered a vicious right into her solar plexus that almost put her lights out right there, puffing her cheeks with the torrent of air that violently expelled from her lungs. “WH-OOOOOOOOOOF…!”

I paused to survey my opponent. Her soft, white belly was bright pink from her bra to her panties. Her blonde hair was mussed and falling into her eyes, which were starting to glaze over. Her red mouth hung open as she tried to take full breaths. She was beaten, almost finished. Still trapped, I fired an uppercut into Annie’s heaving chest, bouncing her left breast cruelly off my glove. This woke her up: She absolutely hated getting punched in the tits. “AGH! No! Fuck!” I aimed more piston-like punches at her perky tits, and she winced and moaned with each bouncing blow. “ANH! Please… stop…” she moaned in between poundings. I put my face next to hers. “What are you going to do about it? Huh?” I punctuated my last word with another crushing shot to her right breast. She moaned against my neck. I could feel her wet mouth moving on my shoulder. “Ouugh… Daddy, you’re too strong…”

She started kissing me, dragging her mouth and tongue up my neck, moaning softly. “You’re too strong, daddy…” My cock was about to explode. I let go of her arm and roughly shoved her up against the closet door, pinning her there with my body. With her arms limply resting over my shoulders, she licked and sucked my neck as I brutally pounded her abdomen with both fists. Her weak moans and tongue caressed my ear, driving me crazy with lust. Almost time to finish it. I held Annie’s arms above her head and kissed her, setting her up for my hardest punch: A crushing line-drive right that landed just above her reddened belly button and sank in deep. THWACK! “AAGH-OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She moaned, folding in half at the waist around my fist. I left my glove in her guts, keeping the pressure on, savoring her last few whimpers and moans.

When I finally pulled my fist away, she bent over and turned around, gloves on the wall, submissively sticking her curvy, cotton-clad ass toward me. I knew she wanted me to rip her panties off and fuck her right then and there, but I couldn’t ignore another juicy target. I threw some left and right jabs at her ass, causing her to gasp and moan more in pleasure than pain. “Mmmm… Ohmmm… AWGH!” I sent a stinging hook to her ribs while she was still bent over. I couldn’t resist.

I turned her around and we kissed again. She licked down my chest and stomach to my boxers and crouched down to find my rock-hard penis, submissively taking it into her mouth. I held her face between my gloves as her red wet lips slid back and forth around my cock. She knew that I had won, and that she was my prize — she had to submit to whatever I wanted. I pulled her up and gently commanded her to go to the bedroom. Obediently, Annie grasped my wet penis in her glove and led me by it down the hall. She climbed on the bed, removing her gloves and quickly stripping off her black bra and cotton panties, revealing pale pink nipples and a trimmed dirty blonde bush. I stood next to her, cock inches from her face, as she arched her back and rubbed her wounded belly. She pulled me closer and started sucking me deeply, my hips thrusting my erection further and further into her mouth and throat. She groaned as I fucked her face, lips and tongue sliding around my shaft, one glove wrapped behind her head. I looked down at her poor, battered belly, bright pink from the abuse it suffered during our match, and felt a sadistic urge growing again. With my cock deep in her mouth, her red lips grazing my balls, I punched down on her totally vulnerable stomach. “MMHHFF!” she cried, muffled by my cock in her throat. I pummeled her soft gut like a jackhammer, enjoying the weak groans and gurgles coming from her still-full mouth.

After several more punches I reached down with my glove and stroked her dripping-wet pussy. “Mmmmm…” More muffled sounds of pleasure came from around my dick, which was feeling ready to explode. Removing my gloves, I pulled out of Annie’s mouth as she gasped for air, then pounced on top of her spread-eagle body. With one quick thrust I was deep inside her, causing her to cry out sharply. She eagerly wrapped her long legs around me as I pounded her pussy, making her grunt and moan with each rough penetration. “Ooough, yes! Daddy, yes…!” She hungrily bit and licked my shoulder as I pummeled her pussy, ruthlessly driving my hard cock into her again and again just as I had ruthlessly beat her stomach before. “Oww, daddy! Ah! OUGHH!” Her body went stiff as she climaxed suddenly, and I couldn’t hold out any longer.

After I came, and when we were both able to function again, I took Annie into my arms and rubbed her red, battered, sweaty stomach tenderly. She purred in gratitude as I stroked her and kissed her neck and shoulders, and I knew my opponent would be in shape for another belly boxing match soon.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ringmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-14, 08:37
Last Achievements

Default True Story: Belly and Tit Boxing My GF (Callie) - Maledom

I have been lucky to date people who were willing to indulge my fetish for belly punching — specifically in boxing — and the following is a true story of my first fight with "Callie," who turned out to be one of my all-time favorite opponents and is still a pretty good friend. Let me know if you enjoy this story. Thanks!

BELLY AND TIT BOXING MY GIRLFRIEND (CALLIE)

Callie was a mid-20s, bouncy blonde with ivory skin, big, innocent green eyes, and pillowy pink lips that framed perfect teeth. Her face was cute, but her body was incredible: an hourglass figure that was more "T" than "A," with large, full Double-Ds hanging over a very soft, very sexy, but very weak belly with a deep, inviting navel. She had never boxed before — especially never boxed a man — but tonight she was willing to indulge my fantasy of dominating her in a belly boxing match.

She laughed nervously when I brought out the red Everlast gloves, but I reassured her with a kiss that I wouldn't hurt her too much, and we could quit anytime she wanted. She had a masochistic streak and liked rough sex, but this was further then she'd ever gone before. I was stripped down to black basketball shorts, and she was wearing a snug white wife-beater over a dark purple bra — barely containing her huge breasts — and purple-and-pink cotton panties. Her blonde hair was falling loosely around her face and just past her shoulder blades. She looked ridiculously sexy standing there in my bedroom, putting on her gloves, looking slightly worried but also excited and turned on.

"OK, here are the rules," I said. "No punches above the neck or below the belt. Everything from here..." I placed my glove high on her chest, sliding it down to her panty-line. "...to here... is fair game. OK?" She nodded. "And do you remember the safe word?" "'Saxophone,'" she said with a nod. I rewarded her with a deep kiss. "Good girl," I said. "OK, let's box."

I circled her as she warily brought her gloves up to her chin. Callie laughed nervously again, so to break the ice I egged her on. “Come on, don’t just stand there,” I taunted. “You get a free shot. Come on, champ.”

I put my gloves on my hips, leaving my stomach unprotected, and she jabbed out with her right glove. SMACK! It didn’t really hurt, but I grunted for effect. She laughed devilishly and threw some more punches — I blocked most of them, but a few connected on my chest, stomach, and arms. “There you go,” I said. “Not bad!” She was starting to get into it, so I figured I should get into to it, too.

I threw a few easy jabs at her guard to ward her off and test her. She blocked them excitedly, her breath quickening from the exercise and the excitement. After trading some more punches I thought I’d test her more: I slipped a right hand under her gloves and into her deliciously soft lower belly. THWAP! A small but satisfying “OOF!” escaped her lips. I followed it up with a left under her guard again, tagging the right side of her stomach. “AUGH!” Another right glove to her lower belly brought another, louder “OOF!” as my fist penetrated her abs with very little resistance. As much as Callie liked to joke that she had “abs of steel,” it was quite the opposite — and I fully intended to exploit her weakness.

Three decent punches was all it took to put Callie on the defensive, where she’d stay for the rest of the fight. I peppered her midsection with rights and lefts, making her grunt and groan. She blocked a light jab with my left, opening her up for my hardest punch yet: a massive right hook that blasted just under her ribs with a loud THUD. “ANGHH!” She cried through gritted teeth. She tried to cover up her aching left side, leaving her right side wide open to a left hook directly on her ribs. THWACK! “AUGH!” came the response.

I took a second to inspect my opponent: Her ample chest was heaving, her sweaty brow was furrowed from the pain, and her mouth was fighting off a grimace. I could tell she was getting worried about what she had gotten herself into, but I wasn’t finished yet — this was just the beginning of her boxing lesson.

I jabbed at her again, waiting for a good opening so I could bury my glove in her soft, supple belly. I faked a left at her head (cheating, I know) that left her stomach wide open, and drove a clean right uppercut into her gut. “WHOOF!” My fist penetrated deeper than ever, and she doubled over, winded. Her tits grazed my bicep as she folded around my punch. She moaned softly as I withdrew my fist, only to plant it right back in her abs with a heavy thud. “WHUFF!” I worked her belly like a machine, her body hunched over and weakly accepting punch after punch into her stomach, her breasts bouncing in rhythm with my fists. “WHFF! HOUFF! HFF! AUGH! UNFF!” streamed from her lips, her cheeks puffing with each blow, blonde hair swimming around her head.

I put my left glove on her chest and pinned her upright against the wall. With my face close to hers I launched a brutal straight shot to her solar plexus. THWUD! Her wide, innocent eyes got even wider and her pink mouth gasped violently. “H-HKK!” Callie was totally winded and punch-drunk, and utterly defenseless against my unforgiving fists. I followed up with another solid right to her belly button, then another, and another, until I could tell she needed to take a breath or else this match would soon be over by TKO. Not wanting to spoil the fun, I backed off and kissed her face, neck, and chest — all salty and slick with a thin sheen of sweat. She moaned appreciatively, wrapping her arms around my neck… and inadvertently leaving her belly fully exposed.

I couldn’t resist such a soft, sexy target and powered a devastating right uppercut into her stomach. “WHOULF!” The strangled yelp from her throat and rush of breath past my ear made me sink my fist in again, deeper this time. “UHFFFFFF!” Legs weakening, she tightened her embrace around my neck to stay on her feet, ironically prolonging her punishment. Full-force left and right hooks to her ribs cut her much-needed breaths short, while brutal uppercuts to her solar plexus pushed out what little air she had left. My barrage of punches caused her tight wife-beater to ride up, revealing her soft, white midsection, now dripping sweat and covered in stinging, red splotches. She was almost out on her feet, but I wasn’t finished with my opponent just yet.

Her arms still draped around my shoulders, I plowed an uppercut into her huge left breast, sending it skyward. “OWGHH!” I did it again, bouncing my left glove off her massive right tit. She moaned weakly as I pounded her tits without mercy, beating on them like two Double-D speed bags. “UHH! UNH! OWH! OUGH!” My assault forced her tits to pop out of her bra and over the top of her wife-beater, exposing her large pink nipples to my harsh leather gloves. I focused all of my strength into pummeling her breasts, watching her stiff, sensitive nipples get redder and redder with each cruel blow. Callie’s arms slid off my shoulders and to her sides, too heavy to lift and defend herself from my onslaught. I flattened her tits with straight shots. “AHN! UGH!” I pounded them into each other with hooks. “AAGH. UNGHH!” I sent them nearly crashing into her face with uppercuts. “AAHK! AAGH!” She sagged against the wall, mouth open and eyes half-closed, moaning and groaning with each new blast to her heavy, round breasts. I stepped back and sent a piledriver right fist into her bellybutton, causing her to pitch foward again. “WUHHFFF!” My left hand pushed her back against the wall, setting her up for another hard blast to the belly. “WOOOUFFF!” I didn’t let her slouch forward and tagged her now-pink tits with a left (“OWWUHH!”) and quickly followed that up with a vicious solar plexus shot that basically put her lights out: my glove sank in deep with no resistance — completely gutting her. “H-WHOOOOOOOUFFFFF!” She was done.

I wrapped my arms around her waist in a bearhug, abusing her ribs just a little more while I moved her to the bed. I placed her on her back with her head hanging off the edge upside-down, pulled out my stiff cock, and slid it into her hot, hungry mouth. “MMMFFF” came from deep in her throat as I slowly thrust myself deeper and deeper into her. She submissively put her knees together and cupped her aching tits with her gloves while I slow-fucked her face, savoring the view and each muffled moan, gasp, and groan coming from around my cock. I stretched my arms and started rubbing her belly with my gloves, pressing down on her soft gut, causing her to moan more sharply. “MMFK! Mmmff…” I slid my glove down to her pussy, stroking it over her cotton panties, illiciting a long, thankful moan of pleasure that vibrated my cock.

I was starting to lose control. I threw my gloves aside and massaged Callie’s big tits with my hands, which she loved, while I started pushing in and out of her mouth faster and faster. She gasped pleadingly between thrusts, feeling lightheaded from the headrush and the thorough beating she received. I squeezed her breasts harder and harder, kneading them, loving each new whimper that escaped her mouth when she got a chance to breath. i was balls-deep in her mouth, gagging her, and pressing down on her chest with all of my body weight. With one last painful squeeze of her gorgeous, battered tits, I climaxed inside her throat. “GG-MMFK!” She struggled but swallowed every last drop of my hot, sticky cum. I felt like I was in a daze; I left my cock in her mouth for almost a full minute before pulling out, and she gasped for air like I’d been holding her underwater. Sweaty and completely spent, I collapsed onto the bed next to her and helped her remove her gloves.

Another silent minute full of heaving breaths went by. “I feel… like I can’t move,” Callie whimpered.

“Oh, totally defenseless, are you?” I said, mocking her. She groaned loudly, expecting more cruel punches to her already-tenderized belly and breasts, but instead I quickly slipped her damp panties off and began earnestly licking her sopping-wet pussy. She moaned as I ran my tongue between the folds of her cunt, and she especially loved when I gave her long, hard, slow licks with the flat of my tongue. “Oh Goddddd,” she murmured, arching her back and stretching her arms above her head. I kept up the pressure with my tongue on her clit, teasing her with the promise of more intense sensations. Finally I sucked hard on her clit and repeatedly slipped two fingers deep inside her, causing her to buck her hips against me. My tongue swirled her sensitive clit as I sucked on it, and she scratched the back of my head and shoulders in appreciation. It was too much for her. “AH! AWH! OH FUCK! FUCK!” She came hard and fast, but I didn’t let up — my tongue sweetly caressed her pussy for a few minutes even after she had orgasmed.

I laid on top of her, my head resting on her pillowy-soft, now quite red belly. Her tits looked even worse — her nipples looked a shade darker and I could see the beginnings of a few bruises all over her ivory-white chest. She winced a little as I gently kissed her stomach and breasts, but I knew it made her feel better. She liked that I was willing to nurse her back to health, even if I had inflicted the pain to begin with. I asked her if she enjoyed our match, and she hesitated, but nodded in agreement. The thought of dominating Callie’s “abs of steel” in another boxing match made me want to pounce on her again right then and there, but instead we cuddled and fell asleep. We’d definitely have a rematch once her belly and breasts recovered from the boxing lesson she got tonight.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ringmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-14, 08:41
Last Achievements

Default True Story: Belly and Tit Boxing My Nerdy GF (Lara) - Maledom

This is a true story of my boxing match with a college ex, "Lara," who was a sexy nerd before that was even really a thing. She was into cosplay and roleplaying, two skills that came in handy when I said I wanted to have a boxing match with her. Please feel free to comment if you like the story.

BELLY BOXING MY GIRLFRIEND (LARA)

Lara was your stereotypical cute, nerdy girl: bookish plastic frames, chin-length reddish-brown hair, pale skin, and a soft body with a little extra baby-fat around her belly. Usually she wore an indie band t-shirt (Belle & Sebastian, Weezer) under a cardigan and over a skirt (or jeans) and the same beat-up Converse sneakers every day. But today she was wearing a much more exciting outfit, just for me: a tight white wife-beater cut just beneath her B-cup breasts, exposing her supple stomach, black spandex shorts hugging her curvy ass, and — incredibly — black Onitzuka Tiger wrestling boots. She told me she bought them online just for this occasion, which I had been fantasizing about and planning for a while. She and I were finally going to box, or to be more specific, I was going to box her sexy belly into submission.

Despite her shy demeanor, Lara loved sex, and loved to be dominated. (The Sexy Librarian thing: not a myth!) Lucky for me, I loved to dominate her, and it wasn’t long before she and I were wrestling, spanking, and belly-punching as foreplay. Lara had a high threshold for pain, and seemed to get off on it. Eventually we’d visit sites like Sleeperkid’s World and I would linger on his mixed boxing and belly punching photo stories, describing how much I’d love to box with her for real. Finally, we set aside special time to duke it out in my bedroom.

I helped Lara put on her red Everlast gloves. She teased me by sliding them up and down her body, rubbing her barely-covered nipples which stiffened under the thin white cotton. I was stripped down to navy blue shorts, and my cock was already rock-hard watching Lara smack her fists together and bounce on her toes, grinning.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“I’m sooooo ready,” came the breathy reply.

With that, I rang the imaginary bell and we started circling each other. Lara kept her guard up and stayed light on her feet, which surprised me. She wasn’t particularly athletic, but she was more energetic than I expected. I threw some jabs at her chest and stomach that she blocked easily, and I blocked her counter-punches. Lara wasn’t very strong, so even if I didn’t block them her blows wouldn’t have had much effect. Meanwhile, I was holding back and enjoying the moment as she danced around me.

I started to hone in on a strategy: Eventually she’d get tired from blocking all my jabs and keeping up her footwork, and that’s when I’d start landing power punches. We traded some more fists and clinched, and I could feel her sweaty chest heaving against me. If she was feeling winded already, I was beginning to worry she might not last too long. We kissed, our tongues sparring, and I reached back and sent a hook to her left ribcage. THUD! “MM-WHOUF!” She bit her lip (so fucking sexy) and I pounded her again and again in the same spot. THWUD! THWACK! “AUGH! UNGHH!”

She fought free of the clinch and retreated, but between the four walls and me there wasn’t really anywhere to go. I dug a left into her right ribcage, causing her to groan. She danced away again, covering up, but I pressed on. She kept her guard up over her deep belly button, leaving her ribs wide open for more abuse. I tagged her with a quick right and left to both sides, but she wouldn’t relax her guard. Two more blasts to the ribs batted her from side to side, pushing more grunts from her lips. Finally, an opening: She covered up her left side, and I made her pay for it by launching an uppercut into her gut that landed right on her naval and sank in at least an inch. WHUD! “N-AUUUGH!”

Lara was definitely in over her head by now, but my fun was just beginning. I backed off and beckoned her to come at me. She shook her head to clear the cobwebs and instead of attacking (and giving me more openings), she hunched over in defense. My girl was smart. But brains are no match for brawn in this particular fight.

With an evil chuckle, I roughly forced Lara’s skinny arms away from her torso, causing her to cry out “Hey!” The next word out of her mouth was “WHOOF!” in response to a straight shot to her unprotected stomach. She tried to cover up again but I simply shoved her arms aside and gave her three sharp blows above her belly button. “MN-AGH!” she cried out. I kept up the pressure, moving her gloves aside again and again and setting her up for punch after punch. “UGH! OUFF! UHFFF!” There was no relief from my assault. If she covered her ribs, she got slammed in the lower belly. “OOUGHH!” If she covered her lower belly, she got tagged in her breasts. “OWH! AHHN!” If she protected her sensitive tits, she exposed herself to more brutal hooks to the ribs. THWACK! WHACK! “AAAAUGHHH. UGH!” And it went on like this, taking her apart punch by punch as she grunted, groaned, and whimpered pathetically.

I stepped back a second to assess the damage so far. Lara’s reddish-brown hair was matted with sweat that caused her glasses to slide down her nose. Her white wife-beater was turning see-through, and below that her soft belly was turning a bright shade of pink. She took big gulping breaths and raised her gloves up again, signaling she was ready to continue. My girl was tough — or at least a glutton for punishment. I was happy to oblige.

I pushed her back up against the wall and started hammering lefts and rights into her guts, right through her weakened guard. She was utterly defenseless against what were my hardest punches yet. A vicious uppercut to Lara’s solar plexus made her mouth twist open in pain, forcing all the air out of her lungs. Her head snapped back uncontrollably and her glasses flew off her face, landing harmlessly several feet away.

“Can’t … see …” she squeaked. “That’s unfortunate,” I taunted, cruelly crushing her abs with yet another hard blow. “WHUFFFF!” I went back to working over her tits, pounding them flat against her ribs and making them jump with uppercuts (which also made her wife-beater rise up, exposing her toughening pink nipples. I loved dominating her body like this, and I could tell she was as turned on as I was. The flush in her cheeks couldn’t all just be from the fight. She was getting off on being roughed up and controlled.

“WHOOUFF!” Another left, right on her belly button. “AUUGH!” A hook to her sore, tender ribs. And now, another punishing uppercut right into her weak solar plexus. “WH-HOOOOUUUFF!” I buried my glove deep in Lara’s gut as she cratered around it. I locked my gaze on her dazed, hazel eyes and commanded: “Kiss my arm.” With my fist still pushing its way to her spine, she obediently kissed and licked my bicep with soft, wet “smacks.” “Mmm… good girl,” I praised her. Finally I withdrew my fist and quickly drove a left uppercut into her midsection, putting more pressure on her tenderized abs. “WHUFF! Auuuughhhh…” she moaned uncontrollably. I pushed my my glove in further, and she instinctively, desperately kissed my arm as my fist was grinding away, deep inside her gut.

Lara pulled me closer, kissing her way up my shoulder and onto my neck, purring softly. She ran her tongue under my earlobe and whispered, “You’re soooo mean…” She clinched with me, sucking my neck and grinding her hips into my hard cock. As much as I wanted her, I knew this was just a distraction from our match, which would only be over when she was punched out and on her back.

I wrapped my arms around her ribs and squeezed, her tits flattened against my chest in a savage bearhug. “AUURGH!” she grunted breathlessly. “Baby, I’m not through with you yet.” I lifted Lara off her feet, crushing the air out of her, as her teeth gritted and her face turned red. She struggled to get free, but I squeezed even harder (“OUGHHH!”) and then whirled her around — her legs flying up like some kind of sadistic swing dance.

I spun her three times and then dropped her back on her unsteady feet. Before she could get her senses back I punched her hard in the gut, below her belly button. SMACK! “UNNNNGH!” I followed that up with a sharp left to her chest, stunning her. THWACK! “AAAAGH!” Then another blow to her breasts, this time a right hook. “AUGH!” Dizzy from the bearhug and her brutal beating, Lara was practically out on her feet. My girl had taken all the punishment I could dish out, and it was time to end it. I powered a devastating right uppercut deep into her gut, and I could feel her abs completely give way to my invading fist. THUDD! “WOOOOUULLLLLFFF!” Lara crumpled in half, and when I pulled my glove away she hit her knees and rolled to her side, arms wrapped around her wounded stomach.

I threw my gloves off and rolled Lara onto her back with my foot. “Uuunnngghh…” she moaned, spread-eagle on the carpet. I looked down on her battered stomach, bright pink and covered in a thin sheen of sweat, chest heaving, mouth hanging open. I placed my foot on her tits in a dominant victory pose, and she didn’t try to move it. She knew she’d been beaten and had to submit to me fully. “Owwwughhhh…” I moved my foot off her chest and into her face, and after hesitating for a moment, she submissively licked and sucked my toes.

Satisfied, I roughly plopped my ass directly down on her sore belly, causing her to grunt. “URGH!” In one smooth motion, I tore open her wife-beater to reveal her perky tits and rose-colored nipples and started massaging them. She moaned at my touch, even while my full body weight compressed her already-weakened abs. I pushed my body forward, now sitting on her bare breasts, and slipped my erect penis out of my shorts and into her mouth. She sucked it hungrily, eyes closed, while I grinded down on her exposed chest. “Mmmmphh,” she groaned, in pain and pleasure. I reached down and pulled her head up by a fistful of hair so I could penetrate her mouth and throat further. “Gggkk!” She gagged and gurgled, but she dared not remove my cock from between her lips.

Finally I pulled my shaft out of her wet mouth so she could breathe. I slid down Lara’s body to her black spandex short-shorts, aggressively pulling them down her pale legs to her wrestling boots. I buried my face in her wet, pink pussy, her rusty-brown bush tickling my face as I licked her up and down earnestly. My hands worked her cunt and occasionally reached up her torso to painfully tweak her hard pink nipples. She writhed beneath me, groaning loudly, rubbing the back of my head with her gloves. In between licks she tried to speak. “I … I need you … ins-side me. Oh GOD! OH! … Your cock … p-please, I need it… AOUGHHH! OOH!”

I couldn’t say no to such a spirited display of begging. I thrust my hard cock into her wet pussy, balls-deep, causing her to cry out in shock and pleasure. “AIIIIGH!” I held her arms down as I pummeled her body with my huge dick. Lara moaned and panted, biting her lip, rubbing her gloves up and down my sweaty back as I primally fucked her on the carpet. I pounded her as hard as I could, for as long as I could, until I couldn’t take anymore. Finally we both came, and lie there on the floor utterly exhausted from the fight and the fuck. After we recovered, I retrieved her glasses and affectionately put them back on her face with a gentle kiss. We stayed on the floor for a few more minutes while I stroked her belly and breasts, her sweaty face nuzzled into my neck. It was only after we got back up did we notice the dent from her foot hitting the wall when I whipped her around.

The dent is still there in my bedroom, and it always makes me think of my one and only boxing match with Lara.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ringmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-14, 08:42
Last Achievements

Default True Story: Brutally Belly Boxing my Latina GF (Veronica) - Maledom

This is a true story, the first time I ever boxed my girlfriend, "Veronica." I was in my early 20s and excited to finally live out my fantasies of dominating a woman in a boxing match, so I was definitely meaner here than to the other women I've had the privilege of boxing since Veronica and I split up. Hope you like this one, if so feel free to comment and check out my other three true stories on this forum.

BRUTALLY BELLY BOXING MY GIRLFRIEND (VERONICA)

Veronica was a feisty but diminutive Latina, with a lean runner’s physique that was still soft and curvy in all the right places: C-cup breasts, narrow waist and hips, and a firm, sexy ass. Her belly showed a hint of pudge that she exercised hard to lose but, to my pleasure, would never go away. Her spectacular form was on display, wearing only a sheer black bra and black thong underwear contrasting beautifully with her smooth, mocha skin. She had dark, black-brown shoulder-length hair, deep brown eyes, and an earnest, toothy smile aimed at my direction. Also aimed at my direction: her two fists, clad in red leather boxing gloves.

This was our first boxing match (and my first boxing match, ever). Veronica and I had a history of flirting in college by picking “fights” with each other: She’d sucker-punch me in the stomach, I’d retaliate with a playful punch back. Later, our sex sessions would eventually turn into wrestling matches (and vice-versa), but nothing ever too rough. When I told her I wanted to box her, she immediately was into the idea, and we made plans to indulge my long-held fantasy.

I came up with some rules (no punches to the face, no shots below the belt) and a safe word in case things got out of hand. Veronica playfully put her fists up to her chin and said, “Let’s do it.”

I rung an imaginary bell and announced “round one.” We circled each other, and I couldn’t help but get excited watching her bounce up and down in front of me. She fired some light jabs at my guard and I answered in kind, drawing out this foreplay as long as I could. Finally, I stepped in close and landed a right punch to her belly, not too hard, but hard enough to make her grunt. “HOUF!”

Startled, Veronica started throwing wild punches to fend me off, her dark hair whipping around her shoulders. I blocked most but was stung by some of the punches that got through, hitting my shoulders, chest, and stomach. I had to take control of this match before she got any good hits in, so I weathered the flurry and counterpunched. She swung a harmless left, opening her up to a heavy right fist on her ribs. “OUUGH!” I doubled down, smacking her in the same spot. THUD! “AUGH!”

Veronica kept coming at me, and I settled into a pattern of blocking and counterpunching. A wide right was answered by a short, painful left hook to her midsection. “WHUFF!” A failed left hook was countered by a straight right shot to her gut. “ANGH!” Then another left hook, and—

“AAGH!” Pain exploded behind my eyes: Veronica smashed me in the nose with a straight right I didn’t see coming. I backed away and sat on the bed, gloves up to my face as my eyes started to tear up. “Fuck! Goddamnit, Veronica!”

“Oh my God! I’m sorry! Shit, I’m so, so sorry,” she said. “I didn’t mean to. Here, let me see…” Concerned, she rushed over to assess the damage. The initial shock and pain was now subsiding to a dull ache. “It’s not broken, it’s fine,” I said. “I’m fine. But you totally broke the rules! No punches to the face, remember? Fuck…”

“I’m sorry,” she pleaded. “I didn’t mean to. Are you sure you’re OK?” She kissed my face, shoulders, and neck. “Do you want to keep going?”

“Fuck yeah, I want to keep going,” I said, standing up. “I get a free shot since you broke the rules. Back against the wall.”

“Yes sir,” she said, back to the wall, staring at me intently. “Close your eyes,” I commanded, and she did as she was told. “Don’t hit me t—OOUGHHHHFFF!”

Mid-sentence, I pulled back my fist and unloaded a brutal uppercut into her firm solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her. My glove sank in and she doubled over my fist, arms curled up around where my fist violated her stomach.

“OK, let’s keep going,” I said. “You ready for more?” She swayed a bit on her feet, sucking air as best she could, but put her gloves back up. She wanted more.

So I gave it to her. With my nose still throbbing, I went on the attack, punching with as much force as she could handle. A right straight shot to her navel. WHUD! “AWWWGH!” A left hook high on her ribs. WHACK! “UNGHHH!” A right hook to her kidney. THWACK! “N-ANGH!” I pushed my way in closer and started hammering uppercuts all over her belly from her panty line to just under her plump, bouncing breasts. “UNGH! UGH! ANGHHH! OUGHH!” She grunted and groaned with each punishing blow to her stomach, brow furrowed in pain, lips quivering.

Her entire abdomen, usually a creamy mocha color, was turning red from my fists, especially around her navel. Instead of taking that as a sign to stop, I kept up my two-fisted attack on her weakening stomach. Veronica tried to cover up with her gloves and arms, but I easily pushed them out of the way and punished her with penetrating left-right combinations. “WHOOF! … OUUFFF!” Again, she covered up, and again I moved her arms aside effortlessly, driving a hard right that caved in her solar plexus. “WHF—!” She made a squeaky, breathy sound like a broken chew toy and collapsed against me, desperately clutching me around my neck and shoulders.

All this did was give me free reign to launch uppercut after uppercut into her belly and tits. “WHUF!” A right uppercut smashed into her belly button. “UNGK!” A left uppercut flattened her right breast against her rib cage. It felt so good sinking my glove into the soft, vulnerable flesh of her sexy C-cups that I crushed them again and again with powerful uppercuts. “OUWGH! ANGH! AIIEE! UNGH!” Veronica’s full, round tits were perfect punching bags, and eventually my fists knocked each one free of her sheer black bra, exposing her dark nipples to more torture. After a few more satisfying (for me) punches to her aching breasts, I pushed her up against the wall and drove a hard straight fist into her solar plexus, knocking the wind out of her once again. “HFFF!”

Out of breath and all out of fight, Veronica fell forward onto me again, and mouthed wordlessly on my neck and shoulder. I loved feeling her wet lips spasming uncontrollably each time I blasted her abs and chest with a rock-hard fist. Her soft black-brown hair grazed my arm as I grinded my glove into her supple midsection. She was almost finished, but I wanted to wring a few more drops of agony out of my outclassed opponent before the final bell.

I pulled her head down into a standing headlock, holding her tight around the neck with my left arm. “Ouughhh...” she moaned. “Not the knee…” With a knowing, sadistic laugh, I answered by bringing my right knee up hard, right into the pit of her stomach. THUD! “WOOOUUULPHHHH!” My sharp knee pushed into her weakened abs with almost no resistance. I kneed her again, completely gutting her and making her spit out even more precious oxygen. “WHFFFFF!” Winded, she groaned helplessly as I pounded her again and again with my bony knee, always landing on the same weak spot and sinking in more and more each time. “HFF! … UFF! … WHFFF!” While my knee smashed into her poor abused stomach, my thigh also painfully flattened her breasts against her ribcage: a sadistic bonus.

“WHULLFFF!” I drove my knee into her again, as hard as I could. I loved watching her spine arch and wrench with each blow. “ULPHHH!” Another brutal knee almost made her bare feet leave the floor, forcing her on her tiptoes awkwardly. “UHFFF!” Another knee strike crushed her abs and Veronica’s knees buckled; if I wasn’t holding her tight in a headlock she would’ve collapsed. I switched it up by landing several heavy right hooks on her exposed ribs. “HOUGHHH!” She grunted with each cruel punch. After four consecutive shots to the ribs I resumed torturing her stomach with my knee, slamming it hard into her belly button again. THUDD! “WHUUGH!”

With Veronica’s head trapped in my vise-like headlock, I couldn’t see her face and the delicious expressions she made with each knee lift, so I imagined what it must’ve looked like. Another quick, surgical strike with my knee punished her navel. “ULLPH!” It sounded like her eyes were forced wide open, cheeks puffed out, lips in a pink “O” as air whistled out of her. Maybe her tongue stuck out a bit. Maybe there was some spittle on her lower lip as she struggled to breath. I pulled Veronica closer and rammed her stomach with another swift knee, this time in the lower belly. “UURGHHH!” Judging by the incredible sound she made, I imagined her eyes urgently shut tight, brow furrowed in pain, teeth gritted in agony.

Veronica was finished. I could feel her becoming dead weight in my headlock, so with every ounce of power I could muster I slammed one last knee into her defeated belly, right on her navel. “WOOUUUHHHFFFF!” Her feet left the floor and I released her from my headlock. For a nano-second it seemed like she was floating in mid-air, before she crumpled like an empty paper bag. Her head hit my chest and slid down my body, dragging her breasts down my stomach and rock-hard erection. I took a step back and let her continue falling to the welcoming embrace of the carpet. She landed face first, then rolled to her side, arms wrapped tight around the excruciating pain in her guts. Veronica’s dark brown eyes were half-shut, and half-hidden behind a curtain of sweaty, black-brown hair. Her mouth hung open, taking shallow, ineffective breaths. Her poor abused belly and tits were bright red; a feat when you consider how tan she was.

I gently rolled Veronica over onto her back with my bare foot and stepped on her heaving chest in a victory pose. She made no effort to move my foot away, the look on her face screamed complete and utter defeat.

It was time to claim my prize. I kicked her over on her stomach so her ass was in the air, and took off my gloves. She gasped as I pulled her black thong down to her ankles and roughly positioned her on her knees and elbows, legs spread wide. I slipped out of my shorts, freeing my bulging erection. She looked back at me just as I got on my knees and rammed my hard shaft into her wet, warm pussy. “OOAHHHH!” She cried out as I entered her fully with one thrust. I pulled out completely — my cock now glistening with her juices — and slammed her body again. “OWGH!” I repeated this move over and over, teasing her, savoring each moan, grunt, and groan. With my free hand I unhooked her bra and exposed her plump, sore tits, bouncing with each forceful thrust.

I began hammering Veronica’s pussy faster and faster, my fingertips running along her back, tracing her aching ribs. I cupped her tits, caressing them, squeezing them gently — more for her pleasure than to inflict pain. After several appreciative moans I moved my hands down to her belly and began gently massaging it as I pummeled her harder and faster than ever. With one hand rubbing her wounded stomach, the other stroking her clit, and my thick, hard cock pounding and stretching her cunt, she came suddenly and violently. I could no longer hold back the orgasm I’d be building since our boxing match began, and after a few more deep thrusts I pulled out and came all over her tan ass. We both collapsed in a heap on the carpet, having never made it to the bed.

Later that night, after we showered and she recovered a little, Veronica would tell me that I went overboard with the knee. With a smirk, I reminded her that she must not have minded that much, because she never used the safe word.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ringmaster For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-14, 14:51
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts
Default Re: True story: Belly boxing my gf (annie) - maledom

Please keep all of your stories in 1 thread.

MERGED
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlingfan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-14, 20:17
ap643

Yes that would be a good idea. BUT

I just finished your first story about Annie. O my God was that great.
I want to savor them one at a time.
Belly boxing with gloves is not something I ever fantasize about. I might start now!
Thank you!
Old 14-Mar-14, 20:44
ap643

Damn!
Old 27-Apr-14, 11:29
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

U luck guy good stories. I wish my girlfriend was as willing as those girls to do that u are luck
Old 29-Apr-17, 21:24
Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34 Points: 6,598, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: True story: Belly boxing my gf (annie) - maledom

Great stories! I love the transition between punishing those soft bellies and working over the boobs. Very Nice!
Old 10-Jan-19, 09:11
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Last Achievements

loved it. Tall strong lady submitting to a guy gets my juices flowing
The Following User Says Thank You to AMBER RIZVI For This Useful Post:

Tags
belly boxing, belly punching, boxing, maledom, mixed boxing