Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Mar-16, 00:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Yasmin news

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That would last no more than about 5 minutes or the first 4 or 5 times they got submitted - which ever came first. Imagine VeVe Lane with another year or two or training.
I can speak from experience that I hold back. I have more power than ladies who can beat me with ju jitsu, and if I go all out, it doesn't feel right and it can be a little dangerous for both me and her. I can try to win but I always wrestle careful.
Old 17-Dec-17, 04:41
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Yasmin of Vegas

I had a session with Yasmin about four or five years ago that was sensational, and I’m going to see her again on Thursday. I’m very excited about it.

My first session with her was one of the best I have had. I have sessioned with a number of the best, and I think Yasmin was up there with anyone I have seen. I had a session in the 90s with Tigra, and in a way, Yasmin reminded me of her. Tigra’s pure wrestling skills were sensational, and largely prevented me from doing anything, and she was great with the trash talk.

That’s how Yasmin was, but with her jiu-jitsu. She was strong, but I have wrestled stronger women, but she was in my opinion the most unbeatable opponent I have faced. Making it better was her trash talk. I’m not strong or athletic, but nor am I a klutz or a 90-pound weakling. I’m 6-1, about 200 and I guess I’d say about ordinary in everything. I literally had no chance against her.

Interestingly, she started with spandex shorts on that went about mid-thigh. But about 10 minutes into the session, she excused herself, went into the bathroom and came out wearing the tiniest of tiny thongs.

The session then turned very sensual. She’d do a breast smother — and that’s as a delight — and she’d taunted me by saying things like, “I’m in total control and you’re a big strong man and I can beat you with my boobies.” Stuff like that. It was great.

I’m meeting her again in a few days. The session fee is $400 now. I described my interests as similar to the first time (She said she remembered me, but I’m not sure she really did) and she said that would be easy and she’d like it.

The one thing I’d like to do that I didn’t do before is taunt her a little, but I’m not sure how she’d take it and I don’t want her breaking my arm or popping my brain out of my head with her scissors!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-17, 03:35
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The one thing I’d like to do that I didn’t do before is taunt her a little, but I’m not sure how she’d take it and I don’t want her breaking my arm or popping my brain out of my head with her scissors!
I say go for it and taunt Yasmin. Met her twice and I'm sure she will not break your arm or crush your head for taunting her. Yasmin will put a stop to it pretty quick, make you apologize, then make you beg for her forgiveness. But it will all be in good fun.

If I'm wrong I'll send you a nice get well soon card.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-17, 10:23
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with Yasmin about four or five years ago that was sensational, and I’m going to see her again on Thursday. I’m very excited about it.

My first session with her was one of the best I have had. I have sessioned with a number of the best, and I think Yasmin was up there with anyone I have seen. I had a session in the 90s with Tigra, and in a way, Yasmin reminded me of her. Tigra’s pure wrestling skills were sensational, and largely prevented me from doing anything, and she was great with the trash talk.

That’s how Yasmin was, but with her jiu-jitsu. She was strong, but I have wrestled stronger women, but she was in my opinion the most unbeatable opponent I have faced. Making it better was her trash talk. I’m not strong or athletic, but nor am I a klutz or a 90-pound weakling. I’m 6-1, about 200 and I guess I’d say about ordinary in everything. I literally had no chance against her.

Interestingly, she started with spandex shorts on that went about mid-thigh. But about 10 minutes into the session, she excused herself, went into the bathroom and came out wearing the tiniest of tiny thongs.

The session then turned very sensual. She’d do a breast smother — and that’s as a delight — and she’d taunted me by saying things like, “I’m in total control and you’re a big strong man and I can beat you with my boobies.” Stuff like that. It was great.

I’m meeting her again in a few days. The session fee is $400 now. I described my interests as similar to the first time (She said she remembered me, but I’m not sure she really did) and she said that would be easy and she’d like it.

I've done several sessions with Yasmin. I'd ask her permission first. I wouldn't just lead with taunting. If she knows where you're coming from, it's more likely to be understood and not met with the wrong kind of reaction.

It's safer in general to get the session lady's OK first and then trash talk and she can respond than to rather than lead with trash-talking or taunting.

Yasmin is naturally dominant and she'll probably respond accordingly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-17, 18:59
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Yasmin reviews

I had my most recent session with Yasmin yesterday and it was mind-blowing. I told her I wanted to do a semi-competitive session, but as we discussed, she basically told me to go as hard as I wanted, because it would not matter.

Was she ever right! Her upper body strength is good, but not great and in our first tie-up, I was competitive with her in terms of trying to get her down. But while my upper body strength was similar to hers, her stamina was better and she maintained that strength. She eventually got me onto my back and from there, oh my.

Her legs are incredibly strong, and she's amazing on the ground as a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. She taunted me, whispering in my ear all the time. I remember the first time she got me down, she had me tied up so I basically couldn't move. She put her boobs in my face and said, "So powerful. I'm in total control and there is nothing you can do." She was right. There wasn't.

Her scissors were incredible but so were her varied submissions. I trash talked her after discussing it when we started. She said, "You can say whatever you want, but remember, there is a price for every word." And so I taunted her a few times and she'd tighten a choke or a scissors or crank an arm bar.

She face sat me and I said, "Get that fat thing off my face!" As I said that, she sat down with more pressure and it immediately went from something that was enjoyable to where I couldn't breathe and had to tap immediately.

She worked at my level, putting out the power she needed to control.

We had a lot of chat, as well, and it was a very enjoyable session.

For those who like a 2-on-1, she offered to bring Camila, who is relatively new on the scene with her. I declined, preferring this time to session just with Yasmin, but I think next time I'm going to take her up on that. For those who aren't aware of her, this is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

I rated this session as a 5 out of 5 and next time, with Yasmin and Camila going 2-on-1, it could be a 10 out of 5!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Dec-17, 15:35
Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24 Points: 3,368, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Yasmin and Camila!...I would be jealous. Just sessioned with Camila and she mentioned having doubled with Yasmin in the past but I didn't know she still did. That would be an awesome if not painful experience! Camila is not as skilled as Yasmin but I found her taunting style similar to what I've seen in vids of Yasmin...they are both Brazilian beauties!
Old 24-Dec-17, 19:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Yasmin seems to be making more time for sessions than in recent years, which is fantastic news. Everyone should meet her at least once.
Old 24-Dec-17, 22:50
Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23 Points: 3,231, Level: 23
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

would love to see some real bjj fights of hers from bjj tournaments against other girls. does anyone have any links?
Old 26-Dec-17, 12:51
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Wrestlebrett, I'm relieved your session went so well and I don't have to send a get well card. Yasmin is a lot of fun and I hope to see her again. She's a great wrestler and great at making a one sided session enjoyable.
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-18, 16:46
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Yasmin, Florence, July 31

Well, yes, after 4 years I finally got my session with the legendary Yasmin.
As I said, I didn’t want a “competitive” session but a sexy domination one. In few words, a rag-doll for Yasmin’s fun... The best way to enjoy her under my point of view ! And what a fun !!!
Describing it isn’t easy because there were a lot of moves/holds and each one with different feelings. Moreover, her trash talk is something everyone has to try at least once in life ! I think the best way to describe it is to see that 3 videos set online called “Yasmin domination”. Those clips are almost an accurate copy of my session with her. No words can describe my experience better. The only differences between me and him is that now Yasmin is 10/15 lbs heavier (or I should say 10/15 lbs “curvier”, because the word “fat” doesn’t absolutely belong to her !!!) and that, as I requested, there was much more forced ass-kissing Trust me, she can force you to kiss her butt for the entire session ! A particular note for her scissors: without doubts the strongest I have ever felt. By the way, the reverse is out of this world: her thighs squeeze you as hell while her butt literally engulfs your face !!! As well as her big breasts when she lays on you
Obviously, I shot some pics for you and I think they show pretty well what I’m saying
I’m sorry guys if I’m not writing a long review as I always do but, believe me, I can’t describe it better than those clips.

P.S Had to cut a little the pics due their size (over 2 mb, not allowed by this board)
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 7D78F62F-A454-4611-A03A-0D0AB433714E.jpeg (1.99 MB, 816 views)
File Type: jpeg AA6AB17D-BC88-4A87-808E-9BF29EBFC7D6.jpeg (1.98 MB, 604 views)
File Type: jpeg 44992BEA-E291-4B14-818D-121F9163986F.jpeg (1.96 MB, 550 views)
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post: