Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 23-Nov-17, 05:34
Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1 Points: 17, Level: 1
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Default Re: Anyone remember any super strong girls during high school

There weren't girls stronger than most boys, but I was very small for my age, so to me the girls were super strong because I was defenseless against them. Luckily they never beat me up outright, but mostly just showed dominance.

One girl would always bully me in the hallways doing typical bully sort of things, basically gripping my neck and slamming me against the wall, twisting my skin, pinching me, keeping me captive and making me try to escape so could laugh etc. This girl was so much bigger than me that it was like a mother dragging their child around. Luckily the situation didn't last too long because it was probably leading to a situation where she gave me swirlies every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to nelson_harper For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-17, 14:11
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

In elementary school, there were girls who played tackle football with us . One day in the gym, two of them played and the gym floor provided no cushion. I was very small and I came up to tackle a much bigger girl from the front. She was also hit from the back and fell on top of me.

While on the ground, someone jumped on top of the pile and pushed her knee into my thigh. My thigh was sore for 3 or 4 days. The other girl was fast, elusive, and hard to tackle. I know the thread is about strong girls but I remember athletic ones.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-17, 19:53
Points: 7,543, Level: 37 Points: 7,543, Level: 37 Points: 7,543, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWantLegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She pushed me all the way to the rim and almost knocked me over...with her ass. Ill admit I didnt know what to do while she was backing me up...I didnt want to grope her or push my junk onto her in gym class so I kinda had to just let her go by. A few plays later, she did it again to me and another guy. At this point the whole girls team figured out the formula and they were all using this tactic. It was the most frustrating game because all of us teenage guys are literally getting ass thrown at us but we didnt know what was the proper counterforce without being creepy.
Just to clarify, were the girls just walking ass-first into you or were they actually putting force in and moving so they slammed into you to force you back ? Either way, great story thanks for sharing
Old 22-Jan-18, 07:42
Points: 5,371, Level: 31 Points: 5,371, Level: 31 Points: 5,371, Level: 31
Last Achievements

One of my best friends in high school was a 5`7 asian girl who was on the swim team. She was/is extremely attractive, smart, very popular, and pretty thin a typical asian way. It was really interesting since while I was a soccer athlete, her upper body and core were quite a bit stronger than mine despite her looks; I think our legs were about equal. She'd routinely beat me in armwrestling until mid-college when I started lifting really seriously.

We were bored one day when we were juniors in high school and started randomly wrestling, and it grew really competitive. I had wrestled a lot of my guy friends for years so I kinda had an idea of what to do but she was brand new, so she had trouble getting me in useful holds. I remember our early matches tended to have very few taps or pins because. She'd be in control much of the time and would overpower me and outlast me but I was faster and could get better holds more quickly. The first time we wrestled she only made me tap twice but she just controlled me the whole time and wore me out. I immediately demanded a rematch and have been hooked since!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Germar For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-18, 13:28
Points: 3,762, Level: 25 Points: 3,762, Level: 25 Points: 3,762, Level: 25
Last Achievements

At school were a lot girls stronger than me