Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-18, 18:54
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Headscissors and Ear Damage

Hydrogen peroxide will dissolve earwax. Might try that first.
Old 09-Jan-18, 12:52
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So your girlfriend scissors you, when she's pissed? I'm inclined to say that I envy you.
It can be awesome! Problem is I'm an idiot and wind her up then leave myself open (on purpose) and when she is genuinely in a foul mood i get proper f****d up - multiple ko's. But ill keep going back and antagonising as i love it! The last time she ko'd me 3 times, Hard! my face was all purple the next day and you could still see tell tale signs a couple of days after. She is real mean!
As good as it is and a turn on i am starting to question whether its actually healthy and thinking i might be quite happy with a regular gf and letting a session girl be the savage lol. I like it but i like it too much and don't want to be a vegetable!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 17:02
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It can be awesome! Problem is I'm an idiot and wind her up then leave myself open (on purpose) and when she is genuinely in a foul mood i get proper f****d up - multiple ko's. But ill keep going back and antagonising as i love it! The last time she ko'd me 3 times, Hard! my face was all purple the next day and you could still see tell tale signs a couple of days after. She is real mean!
As good as it is and a turn on i am starting to question whether its actually healthy and thinking i might be quite happy with a regular gf and letting a session girl be the savage lol. I like it but i like it too much and don't want to be a vegetable!
I can only imagine. Probably one of those "The fantasy is way better (and less painful) than the real thing"-cases.
Still...it's an interesting thought, because in my mind women would never dream of doing anything her man likes, when he just pissed her off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 17:47
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I had a friend and she had beautiful shapely (muscular For someone that never worked out) quads and really nice calves, anyway she had always promised she would head scissor me and the night I had planned on asking ( after a nice cooked dinner and drinks and a joint) she had found out her BF was cheating and need to go home I did not get to ask. But in looking back with her strong legs and her really pissed off attitude I do not think I would have survived her scissors and been seriously hurt. (sorry guys not much help or good story)
the point I guess if your going to get a scissors from a friend or GF or wife make sure she is in a good mood.
Old 09-Jan-18, 20:46
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Direct crushing of the ear like we're discussing here is a situation I don't think I've run into personally, either in sessions or while wrestling with girlfriends. Even Amazon Alex - who intentionally crushed the jaws and cheekbones of her opponents as a tactic - avoided my ears. A lady would need to have truly mammoth legs (or her victim a notably short neck) to be trying to use a standard head scissor and still end up delivering a lot of pressure to the outer ear. If it happens it means she's just misapplied the hold and I tap almost immediately. There's a better chance of it happening in a reverse, but it's still a slight chance and again it's not like you won't feel that it's happening. It's irregular, so tap. If it's a domestic situation and you happened to have ticked her off past a point at which she feels like doing this to you and ignoring your taps, well I'd say that's best avoided for many reasons besides this one.
I think you've hit on a very good point. Pressure on the ear can cause problems. I've noticed most ladies try to scissor the neck, because it's more likely to get a tap - often ladies will try to pull the head up to get more neck leverage in a reverse scissor and in those crappy videos, the guy will lift his head up - here, hurt me mistress, I'm giving you my neck.

It hadn't occurred to me but direct pressure, especially if it's tight suction and no place for the air to go, might be dangerous. Probably a good idea for all to avoid scissors around the ears.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-18, 19:40
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

It mentions on the reality girls scissors site that Pandora once broke someone's ear with a scissor
Old 14-Jan-18, 03:14
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

You cannot break ones year, because there's nothing to break there. The girl may do some damage to your ossicules located at your mid ear (I don't know their names in English, my bad), but I believe that's very unlikely to happen
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jan-18, 19:11
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Well, I guess you can break an eardrum, but I don't see how a scissor can do that.
Old 18-Jan-18, 06:45
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlylegs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I guess you can break an eardrum, but I don't see how a scissor can do that.
If the legs create a seal around your ear so that air cannot escape, and then they push inward, maybe the sudden pressure could damage the eardrum.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jan-18, 19:45
Points: 5,299, Level: 30 Points: 5,299, Level: 30 Points: 5,299, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I had a punctured air drum that I had to have surgically repaired. Was not a minor procedure. Dr. was puzzled how I got a whole in the air drum? I’m not certain but I believe it was Julie Squeeze. She completely engulfed my head and the pressure change was incredibly painful.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanfullerton71 For This Useful Post: