Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jan-18, 16:47
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Can girls really break a neck with their legs ??

I'm thinking .. can girls really snap necks with their thighs ? Like we see in movies and videos .
What do you guys think ? I hope if a girl is reading this tell us if you think you can do that . If yes , tell us how . Thnx
Old 09-Jan-18, 18:18
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can girls really break a neck with their legs ??

Easy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 19:23
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by akron2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm thinking .. can girls really snap necks with their thighs ? Like we see in movies and videos .
What do you guys think ? I hope if a girl is reading this tell us if you think you can do that . If yes , tell us how . Thnx
Maybe its possible if they are trained to do so?? But im thinking its more hollywood fiction than reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 20:18
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Sure. Girls really snap necks with their thighs. Have you ever seen a girl blow up a watermelon? Can you imagine your head instead of watermelon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akron2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sure. Girls really snap necks with their thighs. Have you ever seen a girl blow up a watermelon? Can you imagine your head instead of watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 20:36
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

It's very hard to snap a neck with a straight head-scissor because the pressure is flat and the bones are cushioned with muscle and other stuff.

There's some small chance of cracking a bone if the lady is crazy strong, but an actual break, maybe with a whipping or twisting motion - which I would never recommend in real life. It's just not safe to scissor and twist or snap at the same time.

It's fun for some to talk about scissors breaking necks or cracking skulls like melons, but a proper scissor is very unlikely to break a neck and the average male skull has the tensile strength of at least a dozen watermelons, so that's not likely to break either. (perhaps shift - as it's got bones that can slide around), but I've occasionally seen the words "skull cracking scissors", and that's really not realistic.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 21:14
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's very hard to snap a neck with a straight head-scissor because the pressure is flat and the bones are cushioned with muscle and other stuff.

There's some small chance of cracking a bone if the lady is crazy strong, but an actual break, maybe with a whipping or twisting motion - which I would never recommend in real life. It's just not safe to scissor and twist or snap at the same time.

It's fun for some to talk about scissors breaking necks or cracking skulls like melons, but a proper scissor is very unlikely to break a neck and the average male skull has the tensile strength of at least a dozen watermelons, so that's not likely to break either. (perhaps shift - as it's got bones that can slide around), but I've occasionally seen the words "skull cracking scissors", and that's really not realistic.

There are many kinds of headscissors (like figure-four and others).
So the question Can girls really break a neck with their legs ?? My answer is yes.

There are many kinds of headscissors (like figure-four and others). So the question Can girls really break a neck with their legs ?? My answer is yes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-18, 23:11
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are many kinds of headscissors (like figure-four and others).
So the question Can girls really break a neck with their legs ?? My answer is yes.

There are many kinds of headscissors (like figure-four and others). So the question Can girls really break a neck with their legs ?? My answer is yes.
Fair enough, and I said yes they can too - with more dangerous holds. My answer was more along the lines of safety. If the lady does a straight headscissor, pressure on the sides of the neck, that's pretty safe, it just hurts a lot, and it can cut off bloodflow and make the guy pass out, but it's unlikely to result in any breaks. I'm big on safety, but I don't think warnings of "your neck could break in a head-scissor" are very likely. I've never heard of a guy getting a broken neck in a session. I suppose it's possible and maybe it's happened, but the Neck is pretty well padded. I remember that from massage school. There's a lot of cushion in there around the bones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-18, 01:06
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

In this case neck break is a misnomer. I assume the question really is whether the head can be snapped off at the base of the skull so, yes. Like several have mentioned, it doesn't happen by pressure around the neck. What's required is a twist/bend motion with a lot of leverage behind it. So what would do it is the 2nd leg being there for the head to pivot over.
The scenario I wonder about is whether, say a very long-legged dancer or Severa type could lock the face in the pit of her knee and then twist using her hip flexion that way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-18, 12:55
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

Not sure about snapping someone's neck but there are many women who could kill a man with their legs. I guess the cause of death would most likely be strangulation or maybe asphyxiation.........Perhaps in one of those awkward looking figure four holds or in a life and death situation it might be possible. I guarantee there are women out there who think they could do it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-18, 22:02
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Not sure about snapping someone's neck but there are many women who could kill a man with their legs. I guess the cause of death would most likely be strangulation or maybe asphyxiation.........Perhaps in one of those awkward looking figure four holds or in a life and death situation it might be possible. I guarantee there are women out there who think they could do it.
A woman could definitely kill someone with a scissorhold like you said, by strangulation. I have been put out in a matter of seconds in a headscissor hold. If the girl could hold the pressure for a few minutes, which i have no doubt she can, she could easily kill someone. Most could not snap a neck though, and none could literally crush a skull.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors, neck break