Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-18, 19:27
JLambert

Default Ashley’s Sankaku

Ashley’s Sankaku

In recent months, I’ve had the incredible good fortune of being able to date a beautiful woman who loves to grapple. I consider myself a lucky man. And, to my even greater fortune, she has two sisters who have also trained with her. Aimee (my girlfriend) and her sisters Claire and Ashley have each had some training in BJJ/Judo because their very wealthy father thought that they should know some self-defense, so he hired a guy to train all three of them, and now they’re training at a local gym.

In the early fall, I was scheduled to head over to Aimee’s work after hours for some light sparring. They have a big room there with lots of space and one of those blue puzzle-piece mats. It’s quiet and no one ever bothers us, as Aimee can lock the doors. On this particular evening, as I was coming in, Aimee was headed out, as she had a last-minute appointment with a patient at another location. So she wasn’t going to be able to work out that evening.

But Ashley was still there, so I took the opportunity to see if she wanted to wrestle. When I got to the room, she was stretching and warming up to some old 80’s tunes. She’s an athletic cutie who looks pretty spectacular in a bikini: about 5’9” and probably 145 lbs with strong legs, cute strawberry reddish brown hair with a little curl to her shoulders, big green eyes, and freckles. She has a luscious mouth, and always seems to find lipstick that pops just right to accentuate her big smile. Tonight she was wearing a wild set of blue athletic yoga pants with white lightning going up and down the legs. It was appropriate, because her ass is electric. She has one of those athletic toned butts women only get from a combination of running and a daily yoga routine. On top, her round, C-cup tits bounced softly in a jog bra underneath a slim-fit, low-cut pink sleeveless t-shirt. She caught me watching her from afar.

“Hello, Jack. How are you tonight?” she asked.

“I’m good. Good to see you!”

“So I guess it’s just us tonight. Do you have time to workout at all?” She had a gleam in her eye and raised her eyebrow in that sexy, challenging way she always had since I’d known her back in college.

“Yeah, bring it on!” I answered.

I did some jumping jacks and stretched for a bit, and after only a couple of minutes, she was ready to go at it.

“I’ve been working out with Claire a lot lately, and I’ve learned some new stuff, so be ready!” she said.

We tussled around casually on the mat a bit, and I was enjoying myself. I got her down a couple of times: once in a basic headlock, and another time in a chicken-wing. She trapped me in a couple of arm bars. It was fun to get to touch her thin, athletic body. I had only ever sparred her a couple of times, briefly. Her skin was soft, and her curly red hair smelled of strawberries and vanilla. Also, my wrestling was getting a little better, and I was even starting to catch up on some BJJ that Aimee had taught me, so I was more comfortable on the mats now.

But I wasn’t ready for what Ashley had in store for me about ten minutes into our workout. We were going a little harder, and I had tried a double-leg takedown. I botched it pretty badly, so she was standing over me as I was on the ground in a tucked position. The next thing I knew she was sitting on the back of my neck and getting a leg in under my arm on one side, and around my side on the other. How she slipped in so fast, I have no idea. But then she got her arms wrapped around my stomach and was lifting me up while squeezing her legs around my head and arm.

I would later learn that this is a judo technique called a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] leg choke. It’s a lot like a reverse figure-4. At the time though, I was just confused and dizzy with what was happening to me outside of my control. She had rolled me over like she was a crocodile subduing its pray. I was now on my back with my neck and right arm squeezed tight between her thighs. My face was completely squashed against her ass and upper leg. All I could see were the blue and white of her yoga pants and her feet, toenails painted pink. If I had a foot fetish, I would have been in heaven. My right arm was useless as it was smashed against the other side of my face. I was having a little trouble catching my breath, and it didn’t help that my mouth and nose were muffled by her inner thigh. She was laying north-south on top of me partly on her side, holding my left leg tucked in with knee bent up, my foot uncomfortably against the back of my thigh. My left arm was pinned underneath her side. About all I could move was my right leg, but that was ineffectual. Just seconds after she had begun the move, she had me totally out of commission.

“I think I’ve pretty much got you completely helpless, Jack,” Ashley said, matter-of-factly.

She waited for a response, but I had none. I couldn’t speak with my mouth against her inner thigh. I just sort of mumbled an affirmative, desperate “uh-huh.” It was barely audible.

Ashley laughed. “Oh, I like this. I have you now.”

She tightened up her legs, and I panicked a bit at the lack of breath. My mouth and nose had no room for air up against her inner thigh, which was also choking me. I felt pressure in my head and saw black dots in my peripheral vision. I started kicking my right leg, trying to bridge out or make some room for myself to move.

“Oh, I can’t have you trying to wriggle your way out,” she taunted, even as I was gaining my breath and trying to maneuver. “I need you to submit.” She said it neutrally, like it was a business deal.

I didn’t answer. I wasn’t completely with it. I was just pushing up on my right leg uselessly.

“Oh no you don’t,” she said. Then, to my utter surprise, she grabbed my cock. It was easy, as she had perfect position. While she didn’t have her hand down my pants, she still managed a pretty good grip over the top of my gym shorts. It was like a vice. I gasped, surprised, feeling the squeeze.

Feeling how erect I already was, she reprimanded: “Ah. Turned on by your girlfriend’s sister? Shame on you, Jack!” She giggled a bit, enjoying herself.

“Now quiet down and stop moving!” she demanded, tightening both her grip on my dick and her leg choke around my neck. I was incredibly turned on by her hand wrapped around my cock, and I wanted more. But my neck was now cranked in an awkward position up against her thighs, painfully. I could barely breathe.

So now I didn’t have any choice but just to follow her orders. I stopped trying to bridge out and stayed silent, unmoving. Not that I could move much anyway. She tightened up on the leg choke again to maximum strength, and kept her grip on my cock. I was in pain, no room to breathe at all now, cocooned up in her legs with no escape.

I’ve done some high school wrestling and a little jiu-jitsu, and I’ve been in some precarious positions. But I think this was the most devastating position I’d ever been put in. It was at least the most immobilizing hold I’d ever experienced, well beyond a cradle. Ashley had me trapped and totally wrapped up. I was an unsuspecting fly caught in the female spider’s grasp as she prepares her victim effortlessly with her long, silky legs. I was paralyzed, suffocating in her web.

After a few moments, I finally passed out and lost consciousness. When I woke up, dazed and with a headache, Ashley was standing over me.

“Ah, good, you’re okay. You were really out there for a minute.” She said, confidently and nonchalantly, gathering up her red, curly hair into a ponytail. She was sweating a bit under her t-shit, and I could see her nipping out. She did that sexy move girls make wriggling her legs as she pulled her yoga pants tighter. She put her hands on her hips, swept her hair back, and put her foot on my chest. “Just remember how bad I beat you, Jack. Next time I won’t go so easy on you.”

As she grabbed her bag and walked out, I just lay on the mat, still with a big hard-on. I thought it was probably good that Aimee didn’t see me get my ass kicked by her sister. Still, Ashley was a goddess, and I wouldn’t forget today’s match anytime soon.

Last edited by JLambert; 02-Feb-18 at 19:34.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-18, 18:55
JLambert

Default Re: Ashley’s Sankaku

I'm looking for feedback on this if anyone is willing to give it. I'm open to constructive criticism. I've been thinking about writing more fictional stories as I get inspired by some of the great stuff on this board!
Old 03-Feb-18, 19:22
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Lovely story. I feel like her dick-grabbing kind of went nowhere which would've been fun (either go for inflicting or pain or making it nonconsensual sexual) and generally some attitude descriptions would've been nice. Does Ashley like you, job, etc.
Old 03-Feb-18, 20:51
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

First of all, thanks for writing this story for us, mate.

There are a lot of things I really like about this story. The action was well described and I learned about the sankaku hold (I never knew what it was called). Ashley sounds utterly gorgeous and very confident in her body. While the action and the descriptions were excellent, it was some of the dialog that really popped for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She put her hands on her hips, swept her hair back, and put her foot on my chest. “Just remember how bad I beat you, Jack. Next time I won’t go so easy on you.”
This type of assured confidence is incredibly exciting in a beautiful woman. Loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Feeling how erect I already was, she reprimanded: “Ah. Turned on by your girlfriend’s sister? Shame on you, Jack!” She giggled a bit, enjoying herself.
Likewise, Ashley's understanding about how exciting it was for Jack to be trapped in this hold with his face so close to her ass, and her enjoyment of his excitement, is a very sexy quality.

Quote:
“I think I’ve pretty much got you completely helpless, Jack,” Ashley said, matter-of-factly.

She waited for a response, but I had none. I couldn’t speak with my mouth against her inner thigh. I just sort of mumbled an affirmative, desperate “uh-huh.” It was barely audible.

Ashley laughed. “Oh, I like this. I have you now.”
Like I said, brilliant dialog.

I personally didn't think her 'dick-grabbing' went nowhere, as she and Aimee are sisters and she wasn't trying to steal him away by getting sexual, but her willingness to grab him there had an implied threat that seemed to work. It highlighted Jack's vulnerability and served to show Ashley's sexual awareness, as well as distracting him. I don't know if Jack would have tapped out to Ashley's sankaku hold but she rendered that a moot point by knocking him out with her knockout legs.

In summary, this was a great story, mate. The action was believable, the characters seem realistic and well described and the sexual tension between them was subtle, but present. I enjoyed it a great deal. Thank you again for writing this for us.