Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Oct-13, 01:34
Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27 Points: 4,342, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default beatdowns

Anyone interested in beatdowns. MMA dom are doing some pretty awesome videos, it sort of blows my mind.

I'm not sure on many other sites that do real beatdowns, I've seen a lot of sites, that do fantasy beatdowns, or sites that do weak ass beatdowns, but not many that do the real thing. What are your thoughts on this? For me, I love watching it, but I'm not sure I'd allow a woman to ko me with a beatdown.

I'm still waiting for a competitive beatdown between a much larger and stronger woman and a little guy. that would be awe.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-13, 11:38
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: beatdowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone interested in beatdowns. MMA dom are doing some pretty awesome videos, it sort of blows my mind.

I'm not sure on many other sites that do real beatdowns, I've seen a lot of sites, that do fantasy beatdowns, or sites that do weak ass beatdowns, but not many that do the real thing. What are your thoughts on this? For me, I love watching it, but I'm not sure I'd allow a woman to ko me with a beatdown.

I'm still waiting for a competitive beatdown between a much larger and stronger woman and a little guy. that would be awe.
If the woman is larger and stronger than the guy, she could end up injuring him real bad. In regards to MMADOMINATION, I am amazed by the punishment that Brian takes. A couple that stand out in my mind are Bodybuilder Beatdown as well as Amadahy's Boxing Beatdown. Those are must see videos in my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-13, 14:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WStreet316 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If the woman is larger and stronger than the guy, she could end up injuring him real bad. In regards to MMADOMINATION, I am amazed by the punishment that Brian takes. A couple that stand out in my mind are Bodybuilder Beatdown as well as Amadahy's Boxing Beatdown. Those are must see videos in my opinion.
Well thats what I want to see.

I just saw one with scarlett and she absolutely smashes him,damn this stuff is great.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-13, 17:22
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

These videos are unbelievable. Can you get a session like this? Would a regular session girl be this violent/sadistic if you told her this was what you wanted?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-13, 18:14
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These videos are unbelievable. Can you get a session like this? Would a regular session girl be this violent/sadistic if you told her this was what you wanted?
Most of the girls on my site will do sessions. Will they be that violent, just depends if you can take it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-13, 04:35
Last Achievements

I'm just waiting for the day a crossfit/fitness type chick does one of these. Its gonna be brutal.
Old 18-Oct-13, 04:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrichardson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most of the girls on my site will do sessions. Will they be that violent, just depends if you can take it
Have you ever tried to organize a beatdown with a figure model or crossfit athlete?

I was also thinking about the beatdowns, and something I'd love to see in a beatdown, but would be hard to organize, would be a trained mma fighter vs an untrained smaller guy, she's stronger, and also more skilled. The match would be competitive, she would let him get on top in the first two minutes, giving him some confidence. Only rule is she can't kick, otherwise she'd probably kill the guy in under a minute. After the first two minutes, she starts with the holds, dominating the crap out of the poor guy, then after a lengthy session of the submission type holds, she starts with the punches, then finishes with a brutal ground and pound.

What I like about this, is that the guy is allowed to try, and that he does his best, but gets smashed, and hopefully, hopefully the guy really does not want to lose. That would make for an umbelievable video.

Last edited by wrestling79; 18-Oct-13 at 04:29.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-13, 22:28
Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23 Points: 3,162, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Red face Re: beatdowns

Where can I find these videos??
Thanks!
Old 22-Oct-13, 17:53
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

MMA Domination is pretty good, but I don't think anything will top the brutality of good old Shefights. And there are some so brutal they make you cringe.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-14, 11:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MMA Domination is pretty good, but I don't think anything will top the brutality of good old Shefights. And there are some so brutal they make you cringe.
I noticed shefights and the original pc guy no longer exist on Clips4sale.

Why the hell do I go and delete all my videos, damn shame sometimes gets the better of me. I have found some videos of cassidy on yt recently, I swear she has a mssively powerful punch its scary. I also found a Sunshine video somewhere (from shefights) Not sure how guys are getting them cos their store is closed. brut-beauties do some good beatdowns too.

Some of the most brutal she fights were too much for me, cindy and that other brunette were psycho, too much blood, and I have a phobia for blood.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling79 For This Useful Post: