Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-11, 02:20
Points: 2,123, Level: 18 Points: 2,123, Level: 18 Points: 2,123, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question retired cop vs woman martial artist

My father, a 65 year old retired police officer, thinks that he could handle most women martial artists in a street fight. I don't mean using his gun, but a real no holds bared fight. I not only ask who you think would win but how long would it last and what would be he winning move? I would love to hear from women martial artists and/or athletic women. You may show photos of possible opponents who would make it an interesting fight.

He is 5' 10" and about 200 pounds.Somewhat soft in the gut, never the less in good shape for his age. As a cop, he handled life or death situations and would not give up unless she rendered him unconscious. How many women martial artists have been in brutal must win situations? Thats why he wins.

Last edited by danny73; 15-Sep-11 at 08:16.
Old 15-Sep-11, 05:32
Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Default Re: retired cop vs woman martial artist

You don't give much information on your father except he's 65 yrs old and an ex policeman. How about his height and weight plus his condition. Some guys are just about done at 65 yet others are still pretty tough. That might help people answer your question.
Old 15-Sep-11, 08:28

A lot of older men think this way but they have no idea what they are talking about. I'm an extremely athletic guy in my 20's, all muscle 5'10 185lbs. I would bet any amount of money I would kick a 65 year old's ass in a fight, but I've been destroyed by many trained females.

I use to get in fights with my friend all the time growing up who was 250 pounds and ended up playing football in college. I met a 125 pound female fighter who punched me harder than he ever did. I told her to punch me because I didn't believe she could hurt me lol. That was when I was 18 and the first time I became interested in this type of stuff. She was the only person who's ever dropped me with one punch, and I've gotten in fights with many big guys growing up.

You dad doesn't stand a chance against any trained females. He probably doesn't stand a chance against the average female college athlete.
Old 15-Sep-11, 11:49
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I've been going to female wrestling events for many years and have seen some very fine wrestlers in action. Monica, Kathy Gifford, Veve Lane and Ariel X to name but four.
I would suggest that unless a 65 year old male is extremely fit for for his age and has lots of martial arts/wrestling experience than he will get his butt kicked.

I agree with bk5544. I have a male friend who is over 70 and enjoys reading stories involving mixed wrestling. However he sees them as fantasies and tends to the view that in reality males will invariably defeat females unless the male lets her win.
I've told him countless times about wrestling sessions and the girls I've seen yet he takes a lot of convincing that a female wrestler can win an authentic match against a male.

Last edited by scissored; 15-Sep-11 at 11:50. Reason: words left out
Old 15-Sep-11, 15:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissored [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been going to female wrestling events for many years and have seen some very fine wrestlers in action. Monica, Kathy Gifford, Veve Lane and Ariel X to name but four.
I would suggest that unless a 65 year old male is extremely fit for for his age and has lots of martial arts/wrestling experience than he will get his butt kicked.

I agree with bk5544. I have a male friend who is over 70 and enjoys reading stories involving mixed wrestling. However he sees them as fantasies and tends to the view that in reality males will invariably defeat females unless the male lets her win.
I've told him countless times about wrestling sessions and the girls I've seen yet he takes a lot of convincing that a female wrestler can win an authentic match against a male.
LOL maybe you should pay for him to have a match with Ariel X. She would have him either knocked out or laying on the ground crying within 2 minutes if she wanted to. She's probably too nice to do that to a 70 year old though lol.
Old 15-Sep-11, 22:37
Points: 2,123, Level: 18 Points: 2,123, Level: 18 Points: 2,123, Level: 18
Last Achievements

I can understand where some of you are coming from, but we are talking about surviving a street fight and not a wrestling match. My main point is that he is a street fight survivor and what is shown on TV and in the movies does not relate in real life.

I would guess that few martial arts women have ever been really challenged outside their dojo or gym and might not have the mental discipline it would take against him. I think these slight asian women seen in movies beating up 10 guys is a joke and would, in reality, have no chance against him unless they were very lucky. This is just my two cents worth and I may be wrong.

Any women martial artists out there care to offer a rebuttal?
The Following User Says Thank You to danny73 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-11, 07:04
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL maybe you should pay for him to have a match with Ariel X. She would have him either knocked out or laying on the ground crying within 2 minutes if she wanted to. She's probably too nice to do that to a 70 year old though lol.
Lol. It's a tempting thought! But he's ok really and as you say Ariel X is too nice to beat up an ageing gent with no wrestling experience.
Old 23-Oct-11, 07:01
secretecks

Pure bull. I've seen female martial artists school 24 year old soldiers. A fighter is a fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny73 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nearly all martial arts deal with street fights. She doesn't have to beat ten guys, just one old one.

Last edited by secretecks; 23-Oct-11 at 07:03.
Old 25-Oct-11, 21:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny73 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can understand where some of you are coming from, but we are talking about surviving a street fight and not a wrestling match. My main point is that he is a street fight survivor and what is shown on TV and in the movies does not relate in real life.

I would guess that few martial arts women have ever been really challenged outside their dojo or gym and might not have the mental discipline it would take against him. I think these slight asian women seen in movies beating up 10 guys is a joke and would, in reality, have no chance against him unless they were very lucky. This is just my two cents worth and I may be wrong.

If you don't think women martial artists are real, tell one of them to hit you as hard as they can when you see one. I'll never forget the first time I took a hit from one because i didn't believe she could hurt me.
Old 01-Dec-11, 07:33
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissored [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a male friend who is over 70 and enjoys reading stories involving mixed wrestling. However he sees them as fantasies and tends to the view that in reality males will invariably defeat females unless the male lets her win.
I'd like to see 70yo Chuck Norris get his azz whupped by ArielX, LOL!