Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Sep-17, 22:34
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts
Default Re: Feeling of truly being defeated by a woman

I posted an ad on craigslist looking for females who would like to try wrestling, after many a reply i got a serious one from a lady who was 36.

After a quite a few email exchanges We finally met up at the submission rooms.

I had the balls to say right at the beginning of the match, ill go easy with you, she just smiled. She wasn't a trained wrestler, but seemed to like scrapping, she destroyed me on the mats, she was all over me and i couldn't do a thing about it. I was puffing away and she just breezed it.

All the while, having her rolling me around the whole of the mat space, squeezing pulling choking me, I was getting my arse kicked big time and i fricking loved every minute of it. I am 15 stone and about 5ft 10 and she was about 5ft 8 and about 11 stone

Her fitness was exceptional compared to mine, judging by how knackered i was after trying hard in the first 20 minutes - The 30 mintues in still getting owned all the way up to an hour we wrestled and she just whupped me. She was unbelievable.

I have a friend who frequents this forum too, and he can vouch for how amazing she really is, he has wrestled her a few times too.

She has really got into wrestling and does it for the love of it now....

What a woman, i must go back and beat her, lol.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Sep-17, 23:51
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I look at this from the perspective of statistics. If you graph the strength (or fighting skill) of all women and all men, you would get a bell shaped curve for each. Obviously, the curves overlap - that is, not all men are stronger than all women. So I figure I am a bit above average for a man. But there are definitely many women at the upper end of the woman's strength curve who are stronger than I am. And the women who offer sessions are nearly always at this upper end of the woman scale, and therefore stronger than I am. I'm just glad I live in an era where I can connect with them and experience my fantasy of being defeated by a strong sexy woman.
Old 29-Sep-17, 00:19
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For those of you who have actually lost a competitive match to a woman. What's it like when your mindset goes from "I can get out of this and beat her" to "I can't stop her". I've experienced it and I think the way the woman reacts to knowing she is clearly superior to you is a big part of it. When she sees fear in your eyes and knows you're at her mercy it's a huge ego thing for her. So basically when you really lose, is it easy for you to get over it? Or does it stick with you knowing that girl is your superior.
My 1st two competitive matches were against Flame Dragon and Cindy Huntress both in Vancouver, they both beat me quite easily. I was definitely not embarrassed or heart broken, in fact I was very impressed, it gave me a very healthy respect for Female wrestlers and how strong a woman actually is. I learned a lot from that and became a much better wrestler from that experience....so I guess more than anything I learned an awful lot....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-17, 10:45
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2334 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My 1st two competitive matches were against Flame Dragon and Cindy Huntress both in Vancouver, they both beat me quite easily. I was definitely not embarrassed or heart broken, in fact I was very impressed, it gave me a very healthy respect for Female wrestlers and how strong a woman actually is. I learned a lot from that and became a much better wrestler from that experience....so I guess more than anything I learned an awful lot....
How about Cindy's upper body's strenght?
Old 01-Oct-17, 13:16
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

In 1976, I was running my first long foot-race, a 20-miler. At about the 15 mile point, two women started slowly gaining on me. Much as my male ego didn't want to let them, the fact is that there was nothing I could do about it. They passed me and slowly cruised out of sight. Did that cause me to give up 100% of any chauvinism? No. Did it help? Yes.
Old 02-Oct-17, 20:50
Last Achievements

Cindy was very strong, both in her legs and upper body strength, she was known for her scissors, but I think her real strength was in her upper body.
She could gain submissions from you by squeezing you out with just her arms, whether she was on top or you were on top....she taught me well to never surrender my head, or it would be a quick and painful submissions.
Cindy and I wrestled maybe 10 times and at the beginning it was fully competitive, most of her submissions did come not so much from technique, but more from sheer upper body strength....
Old 03-Oct-17, 01:14
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2334 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cindy was very strong, both in her legs and upper body strength, she was known for her scissors, but I think her real strength was in her upper body.
She could gain submissions from you by squeezing you out with just her arms, whether she was on top or you were on top....she taught me well to never surrender my head, or it would be a quick and painful submissions.
Cindy and I wrestled maybe 10 times and at the beginning it was fully competitive, most of her submissions did come not so much from technique, but more from sheer upper body strength....
Did you ever armwrestling her? Was she stronger than some bigger women that have you face?
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-17, 03:42
Temporary group
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Cindy beat me arm wrestling. We also went to the gym together and she pressed 65 pound dumbbells with each hand for 12 reps. The guys at the gym were awestruck.
Old 03-Oct-17, 04:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you ever armwrestling her? Was she stronger than some bigger women that have you face?
I only wrestled her, and she was much stronger than most men, let alone women, if you didn't bring your "A Game" you were going to submit.
Cindy was also extremely sexy looking, along with being naturally strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-17, 15:21
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestler123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's 8 inches taller than me and was 30lbs heavier than me at the time.
By my reckoning, a guy need not feel bad about losing to a woman like that, even if he went into the match thinking there was no way he could lose. So, the best kind of match with a woman (or the worst, depending on his point of view) might occur when he's bigger and stronger than she but she's in far better aerobic shape and keeps struggling, twisting and turning until she wears him down and beats him. After awhile, he feels control slipping away from him and can't stop her.

Now, that's the type of mixed match that could really bruise a guy's ego, especially if he had spent most of the early match in control, don't you think?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post: