Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 15-Oct-17, 07:28
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Most Memorable Session Moments

What comes to mind first when you think of past sessions? I have had about 50 sessions. The following moments stick out when I think back:
  1. My first ever session with Sables of LWS. I was 25 and thought that no girl could beat me. It took her 10-15 seconds to get the first tap (from a triangle). I was shocked but told myself that I didn't really try. We reset. This time I know I tried but was made to tap again after another 10-15 seconds (headscissors this time). She went on to beat me with all sorts of moves: handsmothers, breastsmothers. I was genuinely embarrassed. She changed how I view women ever since.
  2. Inferno & Jade (UK) tying me up when I didn't want to be tied up. They took me to the ground got on top of me and told me to stop resisting. I was in a dilemma (should I resist to the maximum which I knew would only delay the inevitable and piss them off? or let them tie me up?). I was too scared to resist. I didn't want to tied up, out of breath and have to deal with two pissed off girls. So I let them tie me up. It's so hot looking back how scared they made me and how in control of me they were.
  3. Being completely helpless and forced to stare at Antscha's hot butt, when she reversed headscissored me. So toned, tanned and beautiful. I remember thinking, despite the pain, that I am the luckiest person in the entire world right now.

I have many more memories but the above are the most vivid. Others that just missed the top 3 were:
  • Karina's Gotika's ridiculous arsenal of pro moves.
  • Mystique & Mysteria from the Submission Room both being so tiny and so deadly.
  • Arekah Lox making the session feel like reality (not a session).
  • Orsi B's personality. So lovely.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-17, 08:14
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Memorable Session Moments

I've had a quick think through my session history and come up with 10, that I'm listing in order of occurance:

- Cindy Huntress's scissors: I had no idea so much pressure could be applied to my head - I remember desperately trying to pull myself away to escape and she said most people just lay there and take it!

- I remember being in a promising position to pin Shelby Beach, but when I advanced towards her head she forced her chin into my upper body I think and I had to pull away in pain!

- After turning each other over and suchlike a few times, I suddenly find Starr sat on my chest and can't do anything to get her off!

- Armwrestling with Lizzy Bierschneider on the left hand: she felt the moment when I 'gave up' but the resistance in my arm had just been finally drained away after getting nowhere trying to move my arm back towards the centre, while she was in control.

- Armwrestling with Tia on the left hand: after losing twice in very long matches, she finally gets the advantage on the 3rd attempt (mixed in with wrestling) - I don't give up and she really forces the win and then celebrates with a happy smile and arm in the air.

- The first fall in wrestling with Tia: I try to roll her over my body and she ends perched on top; I manage to get her back where she came from and then have the momentum for a bit and she is using her long legs to stop me getting my own over the top of them, and then eventually it is me who ends on my back and I submit to a pin/smother over my head. Good fun for the variation and fluidity.

- In a 'role play' scenario with Venom I was to get a pay rise if I won at wrestling - the second or third time I end up with her having taken my back and in position to do a RNC or triangle, she asks how much I am wanting for the pay rise haha.

- In position to pin Madam Mysteria potentially my head gets taken in a headlock and she shifts our positions and finally makes me submit with the same headlock.

- Tickle wrestling with Viktoria: especially realising on the first attempt that if I concentrate too much on tickle attempts I will just end up on my back, completely open to all the tickling she will want to inflict!

- Moving on to normal wrestling with Viktoria, at 3-0 down I think and nearing the end of the session, I manage to unbalance her a bit by extending her left arm and then getting a headlock: she responds by bringing her legs around and forcing my head into them (simultaneously releasing the headlock) and I think I tap out of shock and/or being impressed before I am actually in pain from the headscissors I am now in!

There can be many others of course.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 04:41
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

In no particular order, some session moments that really stand out in my mind:

Jenni Czech:
She has me in a schoolgirl pin, pressing her weight down hard on my throat so I can't breathe. I look up at her, meeting her gaze, and she has the hugest evil grin on her face.

At another point in the session she has me in a headscissor looking up at her and she says "you've already paid me so I have no reason to keep you alive." Then she goes into a detailed spiel about how she can just bury me in the back yard and nobody will know it was her since it's not her place and she's flying out of the country that night, all while keeping me trapped, helpless, and scarcely able to breathe.

Then at another point she asked me how much I weighed and I answered in pounds. She told me to convert it into kilos in my head and that she would check and punish me if I got it wrong. While in retrospect it would've been hot for her to punish me, I remember being quite scared of her legs whilst frantically doing the math in my head.

Blaze:
She's straddling me, my arms trapped against my sides by her legs, and then she reaches over and covers my mouth with one hand while pinching my nose closed with the other.

Axa:
She's sitting on my face, my nose and mouth covered, but her legs are spread so that I can look up her body and see her staring down at me. Wonderful place to be, if not for the whole 'not breathing' bit.

There was another point where we were on our sides facing each other. She had me in a figure-four body scissors and had me in a breast smother, albeit loose enough I could breathe some, with her arms wrapped around my head. Meanwhile I was 'forced' to massage her neck and shoulders. I remember feeling both very warm and safe, and also completely helpless. Definitely a highlight.

Raven:
We were both on our feet and out of the blue (I hadn't asked for anything like this) she grabs me, picks me up, drapes me across her shoulders, and then walks around the room for a while before dumping me back on the floor. Very awe-inspiring.

Jade:
On two different occasions, she's gotten me in a tight reverse headscissor. I remember looking up at that gorgeous view, and feel her legs throttle any will to resist I have left out of me. The first time this happened after she let me go she turned around, without acknowledging my existence, and then lay down on top of me, her stomach smothering my face. She didn't secure the hold in any way but she had completely drained me so I just accepted my fate.

Another time she had me in a cross-body pin (?) with her lying perpendicular to me, her legs scissoring my left arm while she pinned my right under her, while her stomach smothered my face (that first incident above sparked an interest in me). When I tapped, she'd let up and demand I do some form of body worship. I, being cheeky, refused and she'd resume, but the respite gave me a chance to catch some breath. Than I decided to turn my head to my right to foil her plan. She leaned forward, using her rib cage to catch the side of my head, then leaned back until my head was facing up again, and then plunked the stomach smother back on.

Plus there's the evil laugh she gave when I said I liked facesitting.

At the end of one session she was in a sitting position and I was on my stomach facing her. She draped her legs over my shoulders, scissoring the lower half of my face, and ordered me to massage her belly for a while.

Ari/Inferno:
At the end of the session the alarm went off. I stood up, at which she said "I'm not done with you yet." She forced me back down and put me in a schoolgirl pin and squeezed me hard, then rolled to the side and put me in a headscissor and squeezed me harder until I submitted to her one more time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 05:32
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

My first session, with Cassia out of Germany, over 15 years ago now: Cassia was strong and fit, but not an extremely technical wrestler. I was younger and fitter at the time, and we were fairly close to the same size (about the same height, though I think she was 160 and I was 180.) Very well balanced match -- she spent more time in control, and if we'd been doing pins to a 5 or 10 count, she'd probably have beaten me pretty soundly. I think I won by a single fall, and it's still one of the best sessions I ever had.

Dragontooth from LWS: This was the first match I had where a smaller girl just utterly destroyed me. I expected to lose, but I'd always at least won a few falls along the way -- I certainly didn't expect to lose fall after fall and not even be able to score once.

Zoe: My most recent sessions -- she wrestles on the bed when she travels, which isn't ideal, but she's strong, fun, and has the best breast smother I've ever been put in. Very much hope to see her return to traveling.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Genericname2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 18:59
Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25
Last Achievements

[quote=Genericname2001;304905][/quot

Anaxtasia : we wrestled competitively, winner got to spank the loser three times
Cindy Huntress : our 2nd match was an all out competitive affair, we both were drained and there were no falls in a zero zero tie
Grace : when she said lets wrestle all out competitive and we did, another 0-0 tie, in a very sweaty affair
Scarlet Divine : we both had each other in a double reverse head scissors...she would not give.....
Jennifer Thomas : wrestling the last round topless, she is a very beautiful woman
Tia Harris from Portland : wrestling me to total exhaustion before claiming her victory, then we went and had a game of baseball catch in the parking lot afterwards

there were a lot more as I have sessioned quite a few more times,
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-17, 19:47
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Towards the end of a session with Venom, she had me in a camel clutch, pulled me right back so she could whisper in my ear, and she said 'Now I'm going to smother you with my feet, and once I'm done, you are going to kiss and lick them until I'm satisfied!' and then, keeping my arms trapped, forced my head down and trapped my face with her feet. Several minutes of smothering, and then she pulled my hair to force my face to the side and said 'right, start licking'. I proceeded to lick her feet, and it went on for a good ten minutes, which was over the time limit of the session!! When we stopped, she rubbed her feet in my face one last time and said 'it's going to take you a while to wash the taste of my foot out of your mouth...but I'm free now so how about we go for a drink so you can start!' Which we did..

Great time that was!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 03:56
brach311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Towards the end of a session with Venom, she had me in a camel clutch, pulled me right back so she could whisper in my ear, and she said 'Now I'm going to smother you with my feet, and once I'm done, you are going to kiss and lick them until I'm satisfied!' and then, keeping my arms trapped, forced my head down and trapped my face with her feet. Several minutes of smothering, and then she pulled my hair to force my face to the side and said 'right, start licking'. I proceeded to lick her feet, and it went on for a good ten minutes, which was over the time limit of the session!! When we stopped, she rubbed her feet in my face one last time and said 'it's going to take you a while to wash the taste of my foot out of your mouth...but I'm free now so how about we go for a drink so you can start!' Which we did..

Great time that was!
Anything memorable from your meeting with Ina?
Old 19-Oct-17, 08:46
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Last Achievements

This is one of the best topics ever – congratulation! In over 20 years of many memorable and fantastic sessions is unfortunately easier to remember the recent ones. Therefore I will report about some recent unforgettable moments.

1. Riona from Köln: the perfect combination of domination end erotic. When she is whispering in your ears while smothering you: “your life is in my hands and I can do anything and you nothing” than it is sexy and scaring at the same time

2. Black Panther from Frankfurt: in my view the best discover in the last years. The whole session is simultaneous extreme sexy, dominant and frightful – you know what I mean

3. Sandra the Savage from Köln: this was my last session and she teached me that I should be very careful with that what I request. I asked for a hard domination and asked her for showing me her sadistic personality. Frankly, she fulfilled my wishes in way that I could hardly bear it. And after the half of our session when is whispering in your ears, oh it seems there is still live in your body, I think we should change it rapidly, I was completely done.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genericname2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My first session, with Cassia out of Germany, over 15 years ago now: Cassia was strong and fit, but not an extremely technical wrestler. I was younger and fitter at the time, and we were fairly close to the same size (about the same height, though I think she was 160 and I was 180.) Very well balanced match -- she spent more time in control, and if we'd been doing pins to a 5 or 10 count, she'd probably have beaten me pretty soundly. I think I won by a single fall, and it's still one of the best sessions I ever had.

Dragontooth from LWS: This was the first match I had where a smaller girl just utterly destroyed me. I expected to lose, but I'd always at least won a few falls along the way -- I certainly didn't expect to lose fall after fall and not even be able to score once.

Zoe: My most recent sessions -- she wrestles on the bed when she travels, which isn't ideal, but she's strong, fun, and has the best breast smother I've ever been put in. Very much hope to see her return to traveling.
You talk about Zoe from Czech Republic?

Last edited by kacler; 19-Oct-17 at 08:46.
The Following User Says Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-17, 22:35
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

My first session ever was with Racquel from Seattle. I was new to the sport and when I first first met her before the match started she was all smiles and joking around, she is a very nice person. At that point I remember thinking - wow she sure is a sweetheart. Hopefully I don't hurt her, she isn't that big. She mite be 5'3" and 130 pounds or so.
Then the match started, she came right after me and took me down hard and just about broke my neck with her headlock. At that point I realized I was in a total war. Luckily I escaped with my life. The next day I remember getting out of bed and being sore all over and then taking a shower and then taking an inventory of all the black and blue marks that my match with her left on my body. She was one very very good wrestler. Lesson of the day just because a person isn't that big does it mean they can't kick your butt !
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Oct-17, 05:41
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Great time that was!
I bet that was a great time. Sounds like the perfect end for a session.

Is Venom still doing sessions? I thought she stopped but then I thought I saw something about her touring (in the US?) a few months ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post: