Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 26-Jul-18, 12:42
Points: 5,201, Level: 30 Points: 5,201, Level: 30 Points: 5,201, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: One Picture and Why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A lot of things I am fond of in this picture...
First is Orsi B.'s attitude : we often see her put opponents in excruciating holds while showing a disarming smile.
But the tone is different here : a twirling ponytail, an aggressive face to intimidate an helpless victim....Orsi looks like a relentless warrior and this triangle choke from the mount appears inescapable. Lana knows it and her free hand near Orsi's leg shows that she is already ready to tap, as she is completely trapped and has lost a will to resist.

A perfectly executed hold, a wonderfully dominant wrestler and a prostrated "prey" in a lively outdoor setting !
Totally agree. I know someone who have wrestled her. He said that she pinned him at the end but he said the reason for that was her attitude that suddenly changed when she found that it was competitive. He said that it was overwhelming
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kokowawa For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-18, 17:47
Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100 Points: 112,434, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,615 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry for not answering sooner.
She is Lara from Italian Female Wrestling, against Alessandro. Here is a link to the video : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

A new one...
Wrestling photos with other women watching can bring a special atmosphere. And i like the contrasts in this picture. There is a serious part because Viper seems fully determined to make her opponent submit, as in a legit match. But then we can see a smiling McKenzie comfortably sitting on top of him, aware that it is definitely not a traditional fight.
And in the background, both Kat and Lexi put their hands on their face to show how much contempt they have for his hopeless struggles.
A funny and lively situation !
I have to admit I've often loved this type of scene, especially after getting the pleasure of being dominated while other ladies watch my struggling. The only improvement for me is to throw in all of us being nude!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-18, 13:47
Points: 15,831, Level: 54 Points: 15,831, Level: 54 Points: 15,831, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Perfect bodies for (ahem) dry intimacy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 05 - Bikini Competiton.jpg (225.2 KB, 373 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fr@g!l3_$p33d$+3r For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 18:06
Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100 Points: 66,282, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,719 Times in 964 Posts

A picture from a recent wrestling match between Tia and Kali (also known as Andreas).

I am always fascinated by the emotional components of power-play and there is a lot of things here...
First, his eyes : completely drawn to Tia, obedient and resigned. He can't move anymore and has no more fight in him as his will has been broken.
And Tia looks at him while toying with his chin : she knows he cannot resist her presence and her gesture seems both cruel and attentive, to help him to accept his fate and helplessness.
Her body just feels so powerful....the photo doesn't even need to emphasize her strength or muscles. Tia's posture tells everything.
Attached Images
File Type: png vlcsnap-error364.png (761.8 KB, 917 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-18, 18:12
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

True that. She is like: "look at me when I talk to you lil bitch"
Old 13-Sep-18, 18:45
Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41 Points: 9,054, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I recently found this one from the random pic thread, courtesy of MC. I went to a Catholic grade school and I grew to love cute girls in plaid skirts. I absolutely love the tight lock of this hold, the length of her legs, and the skirt. This is a picture out of my own personal fantasies, or at least super close to it. I loved an arrogant, leggy lass just like this woman!

Here is the bloody photo!
I agree! The only thing missing is white Knee Socks

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Added after 20 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by D26 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While it is almost impossible to pick just one picture, I went with this one.

First off, I love the hold. In the picture, she is using it as a smothering hold with his mouth and nose buried as her calf and thighs keep him from pulling back to get air. Also, she can easily and quickly switch into a reverse headscissors, ratcheting up the pain and pressure. If her legs need a break from applying that pressure, she can simply switch back to smothering him. She gets a rest while he clearly would not. She also seems to have him in total control, while seemingly comfortable and not really exerting much effort. She's not even bothering to lock in the figure four with her other leg, apparently knowing he is done and isn't going to escape. Though if and when she gets bored smothering him, I imagine that she could lock in the figure four with the other leg, pull on her foot to make it even tighter and send the guy into la-la land!

Also a great picture because it's Daisy and she is stunning. Plus I find pantyhose/tights incredibly sexy, particularly those.
Thanks! I really love this one too. I love the look and feel of pantyhose wrapped around the head with the face buried and Daisy is so HOT

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by stradled1; 13-Sep-18 at 18:45.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stradled1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-18, 18:53
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,624 Times in 2,517 Posts

So here's a thing. I've probably posted more Footmode pictures on this board than I have of any other site. And yet until now, none have featured on this particular thread. Which isn't to say they haven't produced any stand out pictures over the years. I think it's more the case that with so many great pictures making up entire galleries, sometimes it's harder to really appreciate a particular individual photo.

This evening though, I was scrolling through some Footmode shots, looking for a single picture for use in another thread and I settled on a photo of Megan. And whilst this has always been a photo that stood out for me, I think that studying it in isolation really opened my eyes as to quite how special it is...

Perhaps more than any other of my choices in this thread, the main draw of this photo is the subject herself. Whilst in previous posts, I've touched on what I see in a picture, how I define a picture, the story it's telling me. But with this photo, I think it's more a case of "What you see is what you get". Because what you get is Megan.

Like many of Footmode's models over the years, little is known of Megan. She debuted towards the end of 2009 and made an immediate impression on the sites. I remember that I was moved to write to Kelly and Leo at the time of Megan's first appearances, simply to say how amazing she was. And I think it's safe to assume I wasn't the only one because it wasn't long before Megan got her own Footmode site, something that had only happened a twice previously.

Then, a year or so later... she was gone. Megan's site became an 'archive' site overnight and she stopped appearing on Footmode's other sites. I wrote to Footmode again and they replied; "Sadly it is a major loss that no one saw coming. But for personal & private reasons, Megan was forced to retire early. She will be extremely missed." What those reasons might have been were never revealed. But I do like to hope she simply moved on with a job/life that meant appearing on FM's sites was simply not viable any more.

On the bright side, Megan's short time at Footmode did furnish us with a significant number of pictures. More than we might have had too, thanks to the presence of her own site. And that's what this picture represents for me.

Simply put, the most beautiful woman ever to work in the female fighting genre.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg megraqxh232.jpg (399.1 KB, 4505 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 11:11
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,119 Times in 109 Posts

I'll be as nice about this as I can, because the policy seems settled here and I like it here and just deal with it. So, for me personally only, it is disappointing to click on a picture thread and see that someone has put up female vs female pictures as if that were the same thing. And again, me personally only, I am not into that at all; ever; the hottest f v f picture is categorically not hot to me.

But if you are putting up your "One Picture and Why" post on the Male Vs. Female forum as a Female vs. Female picture, why are you even here? How does that make any sense at all? Aren't you just slumming it at a forum that, by its very name, is not about what you are most interested in?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrbastard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 13:10
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,624 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbastard [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll be as nice about this as I can, because the policy seems settled here and I like it here and just deal with it. So, for me personally only, it is disappointing to click on a picture thread and see that someone has put up female vs female pictures as if that were the same thing. And again, me personally only, I am not into that at all; ever; the hottest f v f picture is categorically not hot to me.

But if you are putting up your "One Picture and Why" post on the Male Vs. Female forum as a Female vs. Female picture, why are you even here? How does that make any sense at all? Aren't you just slumming it at a forum that, by its very name, is not about what you are most interested in?
Um. Ok. Well firstly...
Quote:
MALE VS FEMALE FORUM RULES

1. Content of the forum & general guidelines

1.2 Mixed wrestling & fighting are the main topics of the board. Female vs Female wrestling is allowed and discussions are encouraged.

- 1.5.1 If you have nothing positive or at least constructive to add to the discussion, please avoid responding to a topic. There is a vast array of topics here, not all of which will be up your alley. Please skip the topics that you have a dislike for. Criticizing other people's preferences is incredibly dumb, and might result in a warning or a ban.
The purpose of your post baffles me. Essentially, you just seem to be saying "I don't like something so why should I have to occasionally see it", and I'm not sure what response you were expecting to that. The board had always welcomed FvF pictures. Lots of people enjoy FvF pictures. The people that don't like them pretty much ignore 'em. Just as I do with the MvF stuff.

it's honestly not that complicated. Unless you're just rigidly stuck by semantics and genuinely believe that because the board is called MalevsFemale, it cannot possibly under no circumstances whatsoever include anything else. Which might be a tat extreme.

(And also might be a bit awkward, what with the Fight Pulse promotional pictures atop the board often featuring Female vs Female matches)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-18, 12:25
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,119 Times in 109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Um. Ok. Well firstly...

The purpose of your post baffles me. Essentially, you just seem to be saying "I don't like something so why should I have to occasionally see it", and I'm not sure what response you were expecting to that. The board had always welcomed FvF pictures. Lots of people enjoy FvF pictures. The people that don't like them pretty much ignore 'em. Just as I do with the MvF stuff.

it's honestly not that complicated. Unless you're just rigidly stuck by semantics and genuinely believe that because the board is called MalevsFemale, it cannot possibly under no circumstances whatsoever include anything else. Which might be a tat extreme.

(And also might be a bit awkward, what with the Fight Pulse promotional pictures atop the board often featuring Female vs Female matches)
Well, I can see that you are baffled, because you apparently blew right past all of the disclamatory statements in my post. I exactly and specifically did not say what you summarize as "the purpose of my post." I said quite clearly that the question of whether or not you can post F/F pictures is settled and I can live with that, so, unless you did not read this at all, I have no idea why you would go to the trouble to post rules that I specifically acknowledged.

The "purpose of my post" was to say that, on this thread, which is intended to capture the pinnacle, the quintessence, the summation of what you are into in one picture, if someone posts an F/F picture on this thread, I find this "baffling" because the thing that you are most into is not male vs female wrestling. Certainly there must be a femalevsfemale.org that would be a better place.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrbastard For This Useful Post: