Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Old 11-Jun-16, 23:45
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,844 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Re: My wife loves beating me up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, for that. perhaps you will do another for me in the next few months? love Dan
Dear Danny,

I'd love to make another sexy video for you. Just let me know what you'd like.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-16, 23:48
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100 Points: 150,164, Level: 100
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=jethro;241783]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you Jethro. Here's a few more pics.[/QUOTE

Wonderful. Eric looks so helpless.
That's how it should be. If I was sitting on you, you'd be helpless too!

Lily xxxxxx

Old 11-Jun-16, 23:51
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We glad for that...!!!You're an ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC WOMAN!!!!
Thank you again dodo. xxx

Lily xxxxxx

Old 12-Jun-16, 04:05
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Simply amazing!!! He's one lucky guy!!
Why Beachbum,

He has to spend ages with his head between my thighs as I squeeze and hurt him with head scissors or has his elbow tortured in long, painful armbars or is choked in tight, lingering sankaku or any number of painful holds. And of course I keep him in them for as long as I want and painfully torture him until he submits and then don't let go but keep on torturing him.

Then when he is so sore from the painful holds and dizzy from the chokes I roll him on his back, sit on his face, wiggle until his nose pushes the gusset of my soft, silky panties into my pussy, reach back and spread my bottom cheeks around his mouth, stretch his sore arms out so he can't move them and then look down into his eyes and tease him and spend the afternoon sitting on his face, smothering him in a tight, sexy, facesitting schoolgirl pin. To make it more fun I reach back and stroke his cock as I do and take him to the edge, then stop and giggle at him and then do it again and again, taking him to the edge for hours. I also sharply pinch his nipples as that really makes him horny and helps edge him.

Of course this makes me very horny so I use his nose and mouth and have long, rolling, wet orgasms on his face as I stroke him. The poor thing has to lie there helpless as I use his face solely for my own pleasure and tease his cock because I want to.

After doing this for the afternoon I prolong his torment by turning around and sitting back on his face and smothering him with my bottom. Again he can't move and has my very wet pussy on his mouth and his nose in between my bottom cheeks. A bit of wiggling like this and his nose neatly pushes my panties just into my bottom so he can almost breathe, my wet panty gusset is spread over his mouth completely cutting off air and I can look back over my shoulder at him as I smother him.

Now I can really get at his nipples and his cock so he has to endure another hour or two like this with me getting even more turned on and constantly orgasming on his face. Edging like this is delightful as he so desperately wants to breathe but also desperately wants to cum but I just keep sexily teasing him, keeping him right on the edge.

Eventually, I sit fully on his nose and mouth and smother him mercilessly as I take his cock in my hand and take him right over the edge and he explodes as do I at his response.

I do this quite often to him and there is nothing he can do but lie there after I've beaten him up and be smothered and taken against his will.
So he's not really lucky is he? I mean you wouldn't want that to happen to you, would you?....... giggle

I've attached some pics from my video "Lily's Long Teasing Facesitting Afternoon" which was a 27 minute video taken from a five hour session like this. The last pic is me in the midst of a hot, sexy, wet orgasm on my exhausted victim. The others are various stages of me smothering and teasing him. Note that I am always sitting fully on his face. Mmmmmmm
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 1.jpg (255.5 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 5.jpg (257.4 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 7.jpg (262.5 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 8.jpg (259.7 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 10.jpg (258.0 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 11.jpg (255.7 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 12.jpg (282.0 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 22.jpg (262.0 KB, 168 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 23.jpg (282.4 KB, 141 views)
File Type: jpg Long Facesitting Afternoon 25.jpg (262.2 KB, 264 views)

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-16, 04:22
Points: 5,231, Level: 30 Points: 5,231, Level: 30 Points: 5,231, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Now that is a pin!!
The Following User Says Thank You to CMAN For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-16, 04:50
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,235 Times in 499 Posts

any chance you can make some real scissor ko videos soon Lily? Or a KO from a Sankaku hold?
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-16, 07:01
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why Beachbum,

He has to spend ages with his head between my thighs as I squeeze and hurt him with head scissors or has his elbow tortured in long, painful armbars or is choked in tight, lingering sankaku or any number of painful holds. And of course I keep him in them for as long as I want and painfully torture him until he submits and then don't let go but keep on torturing him.

Then when he is so sore from the painful holds and dizzy from the chokes I roll him on his back, sit on his face, wiggle until his nose pushes the gusset of my soft, silky panties into my pussy, reach back and spread my bottom cheeks around his mouth, stretch his sore arms out so he can't move them and then look down into his eyes and tease him and spend the afternoon sitting on his face, smothering him in a tight, sexy, facesitting schoolgirl pin. To make it more fun I reach back and stroke his cock as I do and take him to the edge, then stop and giggle at him and then do it again and again, taking him to the edge for hours. I also sharply pinch his nipples as that really makes him horny and helps edge him.

Of course this makes me very horny so I use his nose and mouth and have long, rolling, wet orgasms on his face as I stroke him. The poor thing has to lie there helpless as I use his face solely for my own pleasure and tease his cock because I want to.

After doing this for the afternoon I prolong his torment by turning around and sitting back on his face and smothering him with my bottom. Again he can't move and has my very wet pussy on his mouth and his nose in between my bottom cheeks. A bit of wiggling like this and his nose neatly pushes my panties just into my bottom so he can almost breathe, my wet panty gusset is spread over his mouth completely cutting off air and I can look back over my shoulder at him as I smother him.

Now I can really get at his nipples and his cock so he has to endure another hour or two like this with me getting even more turned on and constantly orgasming on his face. Edging like this is delightful as he so desperately wants to breathe but also desperately wants to cum but I just keep sexily teasing him, keeping him right on the edge.

Eventually, I sit fully on his nose and mouth and smother him mercilessly as I take his cock in my hand and take him right over the edge and he explodes as do I at his response.

I do this quite often to him and there is nothing he can do but lie there after I've beaten him up and be smothered and taken against his will.
So he's not really lucky is he? I mean you wouldn't want that to happen to you, would you?....... giggle

I've attached some pics from my video "Lily's Long Teasing Facesitting Afternoon" which was a 27 minute video taken from a five hour session like this. The last pic is me in the midst of a hot, sexy, wet orgasm on my exhausted victim. The others are various stages of me smothering and teasing him. Note that I am always sitting fully on his face. Mmmmmmm
I'm not gonna lie!! I would want you to do all of that to me twice as much as you you to him!!! It would be a dream come true!! 😜😜 I could go into tome detail but probably not appropriate.. LOL! Thanks again! You're truly amazing!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Beachbum For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jun-16, 15:13
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMAN [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now that is a pin!!
That sure is CMAN. There's nothing like a long, long smothering schoolgirl pin.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 12-Jun-16, 15:16
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbum [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not gonna lie!! I would want you to do all of that to me twice as much as you you to him!!! It would be a dream come true!! 😜😜 I could go into tome detail but probably not appropriate.. LOL! Thanks again! You're truly amazing!!
Thank you Beachbum.

Lily xxxxxx

Old 13-Jun-16, 10:05
Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29 Points: 4,958, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi Lily,

I love when you apply sexy judo holds to make him helpless and then stroke and tease his cock... and balls...
The Following User Says Thank You to dellinou For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, judo, panties, schoolgirl pin, smother