Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Apr-16, 19:16
Points: 9,183, Level: 41 Points: 9,183, Level: 41 Points: 9,183, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Against the odds: a boxing story

Against the odds: a boxing story

A run-down changing room with faded fight posters on its rough brick walls, a stocky male boxer in his 30s sits on a wooden bench while his coach, a grumpy old man in a wool hat, ties his 12oz red leather boxing gloves. Biffa 'The Basher' Bones has cropped dark hair, a square jaw, stubble, a flat nose, and shiny black robe draped over his shoulders.

Biffa: I don't like it coach... I don't like it one bit!

Coach: Will you quit complaining Biffa.

Biffa: It ain't normal to not know who your opponent is!

Coach: Will you relax, you're lucky to have this bout after you got your ass whipped in your last fight! This stupid promoter is paying you $10,000... plus another $20,000 if you win!

The door bursts open and flamboyant boxing promoter Rex King, a loud eccentric man with wavy hair, a walrus moustache, a bow-tie and a colourful suit, strides into the room.

Rex: It's time gentlemen!

Biffa stands up, flexes his shoulders, rolls his head, and punches his red leather boxing gloves together. The word 'Basher' is emblazoned on the back of his shiny black robe.

Biffa: Can you tell me who I'm fighting now?

Rex: Patience my friend you will find out soon! You are lucky to be part of this incredible spectacle. This fight will go down in history!

Biffa and his coach exchange quizzical glances before walking out the door and down a long dark corridor. As they approach the arena the noise of the crowd gets louder.

Biffa: What's he talking about?

Coach: Who cares? He's crazy! Let's just win this fight and get out of here!

A crowd of about one thousand people is seated around a boxing ring lit by bright industrial lights. Biffa's opponent is waiting in the corner of the ring, back turned, wearing a shiny blue robe with 'The Knockout' written on the back and a hood over their head. Biffa climbs through the ropes to a muted cheers and stares across the ring but his opponent does not move. The promoter Rex King grabs a microphone and addresses the crowd.

Rex: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Tonight's main event is scheduled for 10 three-minute rounds. I am confident it will revolutionise boxing forever! Such a groundbreaking contest has never been seen before.

People in the crowd exchange curious glances while others whoop and cheer in excitement and anticipation.

Rex: Introducing first, fighting out of the red corner wearing the black trunks. Weighing in at 160lbs with a record of 25 victories, 19 defeats, and 1 draw, 15 KO’s. He is a former state champion... BIFFA 'THE BASHER' BONES!

Biffa, who is wearing black shorts with white trim and black boxing boots, takes off his robe, throws quick-fire combinations into the air, and salutes the crowd. However, his opponent remains motionless in their corner with their back turned and hood up.

Rex: His opponent, fighting out of the blue corner wearing the blue trunks. Weighing at 130lbs with a perfect record of 20 wins all by way KO!

At that point the other fighter lets their robe slide down onto the floor... to reveal a blonde ponytail, a slender neck, soft bare back, shiny blue hotpants, long smooth tanned legs, and blue suede boxing boots... as she turns around Biffa looks on, mouth agape.

Rex: The reigning national Foxy Boxing champion...LUCY 'THE KNOCKOUT' FLOWERS!

A mix of cheers, shouts and wolfwhistles erupts in the arena. Biffa's opponent is a beautiful woman in her early 20s. Biffa is stunned and bewildered. He is unable to take his eyes off her large bare breasts! She's fighting topless! A sheen of sweat glistens on her toned tanned buxom body. His opponent stares confidently at him from across the ring.

Biffa: What the hell is going on on here coach?

Coach: Beats me Biffa.

Over in the other corner, Lucy Flower's coach, Jo, a sporty-looking women in her early 30s wearing a tracksuit, massages the female fighter's shoulders. Lucy shifts from side to side and punches her boxing gloves together. But then a look of apprehension suddenly flashes across her face as she sizes up her muscular male opponent and weighs up her task.

Lucy: This is ridiculous. Why did I agree to this?

Jo: Just think of the money Lucy. It's is a golden opportunity!

One month earlier...

A neon sign 'Randy Joe's Foxy Boxing Club' flickers outside a grubby building on the outskirts of town. Inside a group of leery men jeer and shout as the evening's entertainment reaches its climax. In the centre of the bar is a boxing ring where two young women are locked in a ferocious battle, trading blows with wild abandon. National Foxy Boxing champion Lucy 'The Knockout' Flowers is taking on arch-rival Petra 'The Power' Lee. Both girls are topless and their bodies are covered in baby oil. Lucy, who is blonde, is dressed in a pair of skimpy blue hotpants, blue boxing boots, and red leather 12oz boxing gloves while Petra, her brown hair pulled back, is wearing red hotpants and boots and black gloves. Both girls are exhausted and sport cuts and bruises around their faces. They clinch, their oily sweaty bodies pressed against each other in a breast-to-breast embrace.

Petra: You're going down bitch!

Lucy: Oh yeah?

The champion digs a hard left into Petra's body followed by a succession of body shots but the challenger whips in a hard right cross that catches Lucy flush on the chin. She staggers backwards and Petra wallops her with a big right hook that sends her to the canvas. The mainly male audience cheers! Lucy crawls on her hands and knees in a daze while her coach Jo screams instructions to her fighter from the side of the ring.

Jo: Get up dammit!

Referee: 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

Lucy claws at the ropes and hauls herself up and Petra attacks, trapping the champion against the ropes. Petra delivers a series of punishing body shots while Lucy grimaces protecting her head with gloves. But in her eagerness to finish the fight the challenger leaves her defences wide open and Lucy hits back with a clubbing uppercut to her chin! Petra staggers backwards and Lucy attacks with lightening accuracy and precision. A left hook to the head. A right to the body. A left to the temple. A big right hook knocks Petra flat on her back! The crowd erupts! Lucy turns around and raises her fists.

Referee: 1... 2... 3... 4... 5...

Petra lies motionless with blood dribbing from her mouth. It is obvious she has been knocked unconscious. The referee signals the fight is over and raises Lucy's hand.

Referee: The winner by way of knockout and still national Foxy Boxing champion... LUCY 'THE KNOCKOUT' FLOWERS!

In Lucy's dressing room after the fight...

Lucy sits on a wooden bench with a towel over her shoulders and her hands in a metal bucket of cold water to ease the swelling while Jo, her coach, tends to a cut about her left eye.

Lucy: This is bullshit! I bust my ass in that ring and a measly $500 just so some perverts can watch a catfight!

Jo: You're one of the most naturally talented fighters I've ever seen Lucy. I know better opportunities will come your way soon.

At that moment, the door bursts open and in walks flamboyant boxing promoter Rex King dressed in a colourful suit.

Rex: I hope I'm not intruding ladies! You are a remarkable fighter Ms Flowers. I have a proposition for you.

Lucy: I'm all ears.

Rex: I'd like to sign you to my roster and promote your next fight! A ten-round bout next month at the local sports arena. I'll give you $10,000 now plus another $20,000 if you win!

Lucy's eyes light up. She had never been offered so much money for a fight.

Lucy: Wow! Where do I sign?

Rex slaps the contract down on the table and Lucy signs it immediately. Rex tucks the signed contract into his breast pocket.

Rex: Wonderful! You are going to be part of an incredible spectacle Ms Flowers.

Jo: This is great Lucy but shouldn’t we just check...

Rex: There are a few minor requirements in your contract Ms Flowers. One is that you shall compete in your normal 'skimpy' attire.

Lucy: Topless? Sigh. I guess I'm used to that.

Rex: Marvellous! This fight will go down in history! There is one other little detail...

Rex King theatrically turns around and heads for door.

Rex: You will be fighting a man.

The door slams shut. Lucy and Jo stare at each other open-mouthed.

One month later...

The crowd in the arena is in a frenzy of excitement ahead of of the main event. Many people can't quite believe what they are seeing. Is this beautiful young topless women really going to go toe-to-toe with her grizzled male opponent? What a titillating spectacle!

The referee calls the two fighters to the centre of the ring. At 5'8” Lucy is a little shorter than her 5'9” male opponent. Lucy has regained her composure and stares at Biffa with stony faced intensity. But Biffa still looks bewildered and confused. He has never faced such an attractive opponent before. He tries to stare back but finds his eyes continually drawn to the female boxer's large bare breasts. He can't quite believe this is happening.

Referee: I want a good clean fight. No holding, butting or gouging. Obey my commands at all times!

The two fighters touch gloves and return to their corners ahead of the bell. Jo inserts Lucy's mouthguard and caresses her fighter's cheek.

Jo: I know you can win this! This guy is a chump! He may be bigger than you but you're faster and more skillful. Make sure you keep dancing, use your jab and stay off the ropes!

Over in the Biffa's corner, the male fighter still looks bemused. His coach tries to snap him out of his stupor.

Coach: Okay so she's a girl. So what? Get out there and knock her out!

Seconds out... Round One! DING DING!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kay101 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-16, 20:10
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Against the odds: a boxing story

Great story, I think Lucy's superior stamina will play a big part in this.maybe when she knows biffa has slowed down and exhausted himself, posing no threat, she may play up to the crowd and showboat before putting him to sleep.
Old 24-Apr-16, 20:28
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Note to self: Remember to send Rex King a thank you note.

I like the sound of this setup, mate. Very interested to see how both fighters react to facing someone so different than their normal opponents. Clearly Lucy has some skill and has legitimately earned her foxy boxing title, so she'll be prepared to fight hard, but with an opponent who will be distracted and aroused by her topless state, she could have a distinct advantage. She just better be good at avoiding hits, because Biffa is going to pack more power than she is used to.

Looking forward to this fight, mate. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Old 25-Apr-16, 05:00
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Well, this is a great beginning, Let's see what happen next.
Old 29-Apr-16, 19:34
Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Great start. Hoping for an even fight with plenty of sexual undertones rather than a straight femdom beatdown.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolftownblue For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-16, 03:47
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Well written and a good read, but I just wish it was done in a more serious and realistic manner. It's a good set up and idea of a skilled foxy Boxer going straight against a male, but I would prefer it if she left the topless, foxy boxing stuff behind and both fighters be of equal size in respect of weight classes. Biffa is also described as too much of a journeyman/stooge; 19 defeats?
Old 30-Apr-16, 23:35
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

This is an incredible setup, Kay101. I bet ˇt'll be an amazing fight, can't wait to read it!
Old 01-May-16, 08:42
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

highest marks with the intro. eagerly awaiting 2nd installment.....
Old 25-May-16, 14:23
Points: 9,183, Level: 41 Points: 9,183, Level: 41 Points: 9,183, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Against the odds: a boxing story (Part 2)

A buxom ringcard girl in a tiny red bikini and high heels pouts and twirls as she holds up the round card... Round One! DING DING!

The two boxers nervously shuffle forward. Lucy keeps her left glove close to her chin and probes tentatively with her right while Biffa, still with a disbelieving look on his face, cautiously bobs and weaves.

By the side of the ring sit two commentators working for a local radio station, Bob Burns (commentator 1) an experienced presenter wearing a suit and bow-tie, and beside him, Terry Stubbs (commentator 2) a retired boxer with a flat nose and a dry sense of humour.

Commentator 1: This ground-breaking fight gets underway! It may be the first professional male vs female bout in history! The fighters look overwhelmed by the magnitude of the event.

Commentator 2: Yes indeed Bob. To be honest I've got my doubts about whether its right for a woman to go toe-to-toe with a man in the ring. Boxing can be a brutal sport. People get hurt. But saying that Lucy Flowers certainly looks the part. Phew-ee! What a knockout!

Lucy starts to dance around the ring and sensing her opponent's hesitation fires a jab into his face. And another, then another. Biffa shakes tries to shake out the cobwebs but he struggles to take his eyes off the pair of pert round breasts bouncing before his eyes. Another red leather glove smashes into his face and Biffa tastes blood in his mouth.

Commentator 1: Flowers starts well! She looks crisp and sharp, moving elegantly around the ring peppering Bones with stinging right jabs and the occasional overhand left.

Commentator 2: Bones looks like he's just got out of bed Bob! He's so slow!

Biffa throws a lumbering left but Flowers confidently dodges out of the way and hits him with a right to the body and a left to the cheek! This pattern continues until the bell chimes signalling the end of Round One and the fighters return to their corners.

Lucy sits down on her stool and Jo rubs her topless body with a cold wet sponge.

Jo: Great work kid! Keep him at a distance and use your jab.

Lucy: I can do this!

Over in Biffa's corner his coach is furious and slaps his fighter around the face.

Coach: What the hell you doing in there Biffa! Wake up!

Biffa: This whole thing feels weird.

Coach: I tell you what will be weird, if you lose to goddam girl! Now hit that bitch!

The ring-card girl in the tiny red bikini struts around the ring to a chorus of wolfwhistles... Round Two! DING DING!

Lucy starts the round well, probing with her jab and cutting inside landing crisp left-right-left combinations. Biffa slowly becomes more animated, throwing more punches, but Lucy deftly dodges out of the way of most of his blows.

Commentator 1: The female boxer has dominated this fight so far Terry! Biffa has hardly landed a glove on her. She's too quick for him!

Commentator 2: I eat my words Bob. This girl Lucy Flowers is more than able to hold her own in the ring with the guys. We could be looking at huge star in the making!

Growing in confidence, Lucy swarms all over Biffa as the round draws to a close landing a succession punches to his head followed by a bruising right uppercut that stuns the male fighter.

But as Lucy steps up the pressure she momentary drops her left glove and out of nowhere Biffa wallops her with a huge overhand right that smashes into her chin. Lucy is caught completely flat-footed and staggers forward, clinging onto Biffa to stay on her feet.

Commentator 1: Wow! Bones catches Flowers with a monster punch!

Commentator 2: Amazing! She's out on her feet! Her legs have turned to jelly!

It is obvious that Lucy is unable to stand unaided and clings onto Biffa in ragged desperation while her legs wobble and jerk beneath her. The crowd roars with excitement!

Coach: Finish her Biffa! Knock her out!

Lucy looks ready to topple over but Biffa finds himself momentarily paralysed by the sensation of his opponent’s large bare breasts pressed into his chest and her soft chin on his shoulder. The two boxers clinch for what seems like an age. Finally the referee steps in and drags them apart and Lucy flops backwards onto the ropes. DING DING!

Commentator 1: The bell rings saving Flowers from a near-certain knock out! What a round!

Commentator 2: Like I was saying Bob. I have my doubts about whether women should be allowed to fight men. Men are simply stronger. The first really big punch that Bones landed and it was almost lights out. I don't know how Flowers survived that round to be honest.

Back in Biffa's corner, the male boxer's coach is apoplectic with rage.

Coach: You had her dumbass. She was toast! Why didn't you finish her off?

Biffa: Um...

Over in Lucy's corner, the female boxer flops onto her stool and Jo, her coach, sets about desperately trying to revive her.

Jo: What did we talk about! Protect your chin at all times and watch out for his right! You got careless and you very nearly got nailed. I gotta say nice 'boob' work to recover though!

Lucy smiles slyly as Jo applies some Vaseline to her cheek and puts a bottle of smelling salts under her nose. Lucy snaps out her out of her daze and punches her gloves together.

The ring-card girl in the red bikini struts and pouts around the ring letting everyone know that Round Three is about to begin... DING DING!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kay101 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-16, 19:03
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Great stuff, Lucy needs to stick to the gameplan , like in rnd 1. Jab and move, jab and move, making him look clumsy. Working the body to lower his guard when hes tiring and nailing some big shots on him.
Providing she doesn't get careless again, I think Lucy can win this in convincing fashion.
The Following User Says Thank You to hicksy For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed boxing