Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Giselle vs Revana (humiliation finish). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - FW-63.

Old 06-Jan-17, 21:38
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,074, Level: 18 Points: 2,074, Level: 18 Points: 2,074, Level: 18
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Bondage and discipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't think of anything wrong... however the facesitting is often not long enough !!!!!
I will sit even longer whilst you are tied up Al-uk on the 18 th with the help of my trusted friend Lisa fury xx
Old 07-Jan-17, 13:59
Points: 1,146, Level: 13 Points: 1,146, Level: 13 Points: 1,146, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've posted many stories about my girlfriend who has pinned me with my hands above my head in a schoolgirl pin. The first time we seriously fought competitively was when she was my ex. We're back together now. Again at the time she was my ex. We're got in a disagreement about a reason we broke up and she really did get mad and pinned me down in that position. I was scared and actually stuck. I left out the bondage part that followed until now cause I am alittle embarrassed. She pinned me. Front scissored me. Then hogtied me. It was the really the most powerless and most humiliating thing you can imagine. I see so many stories of people losing gfs on here. I actually think this helped me get back with her. I got lucky and found a girl who actually likes knowing she can beat me in wrestling and dominate me. It sounds fun until you actually experience a girl being able to do something like that to you. I'll never forget her being able to physically put me in those holes then tie me up. Looking up at my ex at the time and the look she gave me while hogtied at her feet was truly horrible. If you don't believe me that's fine. But here's a picture she took of me after she hogtied me. Not gonna show my face tho.
anyone who actually hogties someone because they are angry at them is someone you really shouldnt be together with. her true personality came out there...abusive to say the least.
Old 08-Jan-17, 08:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 11,526, Level: 46 Points: 11,526, Level: 46 Points: 11,526, Level: 46
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,753 Times in 250 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will sit even longer whilst you are tied up Al-uk on the 18 th with the help of my trusted friend Lisa fury xx
TWO young, fit girls against an unfit old codger like me sounds like bullying...I'll put in complaint to Pippa when she gets back..

Last edited by al-uk; 08-Jan-17 at 10:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-17, 23:25
Session Wrestler
Points: 2,074, Level: 18 Points: 2,074, Level: 18 Points: 2,074, Level: 18
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
TWO young, fit girls against an unfit old codger like me sounds like bullying...I'll put in complaint to Pippa when she gets back..
Lol ... We are not bullies ..... Put in your complaint and Pippa will just join us and bully you even more, lol x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-17, 09:19
Points: 3,062, Level: 23 Points: 3,062, Level: 23 Points: 3,062, Level: 23
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

I love being tied up so I'm helpless then being facesat. The first time this happened was when I was 18 and had a 16 year old girlfriend (all quite legal in the UK...). Without me asking, she used to love tying me up and sitting on my face, laughing at my helplessness, magic!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, discipline, female dominance