Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-14, 15:55
Points: 414, Level: 7 Points: 414, Level: 7 Points: 414, Level: 7
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Introductions

I add I am French, but able to correspond in English.

Lusap
Old 29-May-14, 21:39
Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1 Points: 71, Level: 1

Hi
I have always enjoyed the idea of a women being able to overpower a man. In particular I love to see videos where the woman ties the man up so that he is helpless.
Old 03-Jun-14, 19:47
Points: 10,794, Level: 44 Points: 10,794, Level: 44 Points: 10,794, Level: 44
Last Achievements

I've been looking for a site like this for a long time, I am so stoked to finally find it, (happy dance), lol

I've had a foot / leg fetish since I can remember, the idea of being forced to worship and / or be trampled / punished / choked / just did it for me, don't know when it started ...

Anyway, one day at age 20-ish, when I was at the store, I saw a wrestling magazine and flipped through it. I saw an AD for women's scissor videos and some illustrations along with it. (Ladyhawke Entertainment, out of business now)

I saw their feet locked together in a straight HS, arches flexed and toes spread, while punishing a weaker male, the look of agony on his face ... I WAS HOOKED! I mean like crack cocaine hooked too, lol.

Since then, I've purchased videos by the dozen and have downloaded pics in the thousands.

I'm very particular though, I like things such as fair skin, high arches, a wide pad, etc. ... Straight head scissors, no body or fig4, the more brutal the better, gasping, squirming ... and the lady's feet have to be in the shot! Can't stand it when they're not, lol. I've been disappointed more often than not due to the absence of my stingy requirements.

I'm looking forward to sharing, not very tech savvy though but I'll figure it out ...

Cheers,
Houseman

Last edited by Houseman; 03-Jun-14 at 19:56. Reason: Forgot to mention something
Old 05-Jun-14, 14:08
Producer
Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55 Points: 16,378, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts

Hi all! New member here and saw that they like introductions to happen, so here I am!

I've always liked mixed wrestling and to a certain point femdom. The main thing I like about it is straddle pins of various sorts - schoolgirl pins, just regular straddle pins, and grapevine pins. I'm not really a fan of facesitting or anything that causes discomfort which is why I'm saying femdom to a certain point. I do enjoy when a girl pins me down as long as she wants to and messes around with me while I'm "helpless" under her lol.

I'll try to remember my wrestling experiences... all I know is they've all made me love mixed wrestling hehe.
- The first time I can remember being straddle pinned was by my mom of course. She'd pin me down and tickle my face with her hair.
- I used to always wrestle with my female cousins whenever I visited my grandparents' house. They had a rec room that we would stay in while the adults talked and would play wrestle off and on with it ending the majority of the time in straddle pins.
- I also remember when I was younger, one of my female babysitters would wrestle with me and pin me down from time to time. I recall one time particularly well just because it was pretty funny and fun at the time lol - we were wrestling and she said something like "I'm the babysitter right? So I need to baby sit!" Then she straddle pinned me lol. Ahhh fun.
- In middle school I wrestled with a few girls in my class a few times, but the most memorable was one time in 8th grade. Me and 3 of the cheerleaders in my class were hanging out, working on a project (I was the ladies' man in that school) when one of them suggested we wrestle. I think she knew what she was doing... she was the 8th grade equivalent of a friend with benefits lol. I'd told her at one point that I liked wrestling girls, so she was doing me a favor hehe. Anyway, I wrestled the three of them, one at a time. They pretty much set me up (and I didn't complain lol) by saying I have to start on the ground and they could start standing. The matches weren't very long lived, they all pretty quickly pushed me onto my back and SGP or straddle pinned me to win. I was in heaven lol. I did pretend to struggle of course but... really.. I wasn't trying lol.

Since then there have just been occasional wrestling matches here and there. The only one worth mentioning just for the "WOW!" value is that one of my wrestling matches was with a girl who was in the Alpha Delta Pi sorority. I don't know what that one's like at your schools, but at my school it was a tie between them and Chi Omega for the hottest sorority lol. Then, recently, I've let my fiancee know I like wrestling girls and am particularly fond of the SGP. And she has no problems wrestling with and pinning me down in various outfits for my enjoyment lol. So I consider myself pretty lucky! If I had a sister when I was younger I'm sure there'd be a lot more experience, but, oh well lol.

Ok, that's my introduction! I look forward to participating in this community! For those interested, I have a gallery of mixed and f/f wrestling up on Deviant Art. There's lots of matches there for free, but as I started to develop better skills, I started charging for a lot of my later matches. And i'm still creating them pretty regularly, like once every other week or so. If you check it out, be sure to go into the actual album and go through the pics sequentially for the whole story appeal part of it, otherwise just enjoy the various pics! :-) The link is [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I do requests, and if you have specific interests/poses/scenes you'd like, I'm up for doing commissions as well!

Last edited by sgpfun; 05-Jun-14 at 14:16.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sgpfun For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-14, 18:25
Points: 3,883, Level: 26 Points: 3,883, Level: 26 Points: 3,883, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Hey guys my name is Bryan. I'm new and I'm sure you guys will appreciate my contributions to the site. I have a ton of material. Looking forward to it.
Old 14-Jun-14, 18:55
Points: 1,680, Level: 16 Points: 1,680, Level: 16 Points: 1,680, Level: 16
Last Achievements

A lot of years ago I was married to a wonderful girl who more than satisfied my love for fighting females. We wrestled often and I won as many as I lost. Well, maybe I found myself on the losing end more often than not. I was in seventh heaven! Nothing pleased her more than making me cry uncle, or putting me out altogether. She did not know much about wrestling when she started, but as time went on, she learned exactly how to put me in my place as well as how to turn me on.
I lost her to cancer many years back. I've been married twice since, and spent a good amount of time looking for her replacement. What I've learned is that I won't. I'm too old now, and I'm married to a fine woman. She has no interest in my secret love, and would probably not receive the news that I have found this site very pleasantly.
I really enjoy this site. I have trouble with many of the links, but I make out alright. I love almost any type of fighting between men and women. I'm not big on muscle babes, although I respect their dedication to their sport. I'm really big on smaller women getting the best of bigger men.
I have a passion for all of this, and yeat I can share with no one but all of you. That makes you all kinda special. Thanks to all of you who contribute pics and video to the site.
The Following User Says Thank You to samchuck791 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-14, 16:43
Points: 10,794, Level: 44 Points: 10,794, Level: 44 Points: 10,794, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchuck791 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A lot of years ago I was married to a wonderful girl who more than satisfied my love for fighting females. We wrestled often and I won as many as I lost. Well, maybe I found myself on the losing end more often than not. I was in seventh heaven! Nothing pleased her more than making me cry uncle, or putting me out altogether. She did not know much about wrestling when she started, but as time went on, she learned exactly how to put me in my place as well as how to turn me on.
I lost her to cancer many years back. I've been married twice since, and spent a good amount of time looking for her replacement. What I've learned is that I won't. I'm too old now, and I'm married to a fine woman. She has no interest in my secret love, and would probably not receive the news that I have found this site very pleasantly.
I really enjoy this site. I have trouble with many of the links, but I make out alright. I love almost any type of fighting between men and women. I'm not big on muscle babes, although I respect their dedication to their sport. I'm really big on smaller women getting the best of bigger men.
I have a passion for all of this, and yeat I can share with no one but all of you. That makes you all kinda special. Thanks to all of you who contribute pics and video to the site.
My deepest heartfelt condolences to you sir, truly sorry to hear about your loss. Cherish the memories and remember the good times, seems to be true with many things in life ... but sometimes it's easier said than done.

Alas, Welcome to the site!
Old 23-Jun-14, 00:21
Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1 Points: 31, Level: 1

Hi to everybody, I'm from Italy and passionate about wrestling/martial arts women (but only barefeet !)
I have some experiences of sessions with them...
Thanks for welcome !
Old 25-Jun-14, 02:03
Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Hello
I just love being dominated by a woman. Love strong legs that can make me submit!
Old 08-Jul-14, 17:29
Points: 2,794, Level: 21 Points: 2,794, Level: 21 Points: 2,794, Level: 21
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Hi everyone. Love this forum. Such a turn on to see men and women wrestling one another; sometimes the female winning and sometimes the male knocking her out. Great fun.

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling