Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 27-Dec-14, 19:53
Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Introductions

28 year old male here. I've loved losing to a girl ever since I was an adolescent, and it all started when a girl on the block pinned me down in front of her friends and I couldn't get up on my own power. Once I began dating I sought this quality out in girls, and luckily most of my girlfriends were happy to learn some moves, and two could beat me regularly at competitive wrestling (and even then I'd limit myself to pins vs her pins/submissions/sexual teasing/dirty tricks, although admittedly one of my exes would whoop my ass regardless). I've done a number of sessions, including Kristie Etzold, Bettie from New Mexico (now retired from sessions), and Lexy Legs from Rhode Island.

P.S. I'm 5'10, 155 pounds.
Old 31-Dec-14, 19:39
Producer
Points: 1,088, Level: 12 Points: 1,088, Level: 12 Points: 1,088, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Hello to all fans of strong dominating women...I am Goddess Samantha Muscle, altho new to this forum, I have been around a while as some of you will know I have been on many threads here I love to show my strength by scissoring, pinning, facesitting, punching, choking, bb, fun wrestling, beatdowns and dominating! I have a website that explains more of the fetish side of what I do, so I am a double treat I am a Pro Domme that knows how and loves to wrestle! Take a look at my site and feel free to email me for your in person session...I will be waiting...squeezes & spanks Goddess Samantha Muscle
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Samantha Muscle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-15, 19:05
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,955, Level: 61 Points: 19,955, Level: 61 Points: 19,955, Level: 61
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,102 Times in 167 Posts

Hi folks ! It's been a while i want to come back in this place and take the time to write and contribute for this great community.
I'm not new to this forum, I was use to be an active member under the name of luffy 2 years ago but since then I had a girlfriend (wich i'm still with) and loose the envy to share about mixed wrestling.
Now I'm back and ready to discuss again with you all about men being outclassed by the oposite gender

But first I found more apropriate to introduce myself :

Come from france i'm 25 years old and i'm a freelance post-producer & motion designer. I already had few experiences in mixed wrestling with session's girl and ex-girlfriends, never in a competitive way but still fun. My favorites hols are, in orders : Reverse headscissors, reverse facesitting, breast smothers, school girl pin counted to ten and some times I enjoy to see a tight bodyscissor as well
I don't have any preferences in wrestling style I like it competitively, I like it in a erotic way, I like fantasy stuff etc. But I really DON'T like fake material whith bodybuilt men loosing to a skinny girls who don't even know how to apply pressure with her legs ...
I also love watching amateur stuff for the realistic action. Most of guys are actually stronger than their girlfriends/wifes, but once u got stuck in a headscissor, you just can't get out!

After this fast introduction, let me wishe you all an Happy new year !

best regards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy-sama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-15, 20:02
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,837 Times in 9,935 Posts

Welcome back, Luffy!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 10:00
Points: 3,420, Level: 24 Points: 3,420, Level: 24 Points: 3,420, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hello forumer,

I'm a french guy who loves strong girl who can dominate men... It's the reason why i join your community.

Thanks a lot to let me in with you.

Have a great new years....
Old 03-Jan-15, 21:23
Temporary group
Points: 9,701, Level: 42 Points: 9,701, Level: 42 Points: 9,701, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Samantha Muscle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello to all fans of strong dominating women...I am Goddess Samantha Muscle, altho new to this forum, I have been around a while as some of you will know I have been on many threads here I love to show my strength by scissoring, pinning, facesitting, punching, choking, bb, fun wrestling, beatdowns and dominating! I have a website that explains more of the fetish side of what I do, so I am a double treat I am a Pro Domme that knows how and loves to wrestle! Take a look at my site and feel free to email me for your in person session...I will be waiting...squeezes & spanks Goddess Samantha Muscle
Welcome Samantha!

I would love to meet you when I move back down to Georgia next year or sooner if I get the chance to visit from out of state.

I've always loved your pictures and videos. You seem to really enjoy what you do. Would love a session filled with lots of scissors, facesitting, and breast smothers.
Old 03-Jan-15, 22:14
Points: 4,478, Level: 28 Points: 4,478, Level: 28 Points: 4,478, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Hi Everyone

Been a fan of mixed and female wrestling for a long time now. I particularly like lift and carry and power moves like bearhugs. I was hoping to get some recommendations for women who are best for lift and carry.

Thanks
Old 04-Jan-15, 14:07
Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45 Points: 11,132, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Hello fellow enthusiasts! Good to be here. You are all doing a great job with this forum. I have been lurking and decided to join.

I'm mostly interested in talking about and exchanging ideas about getting fit female acquaintances (female friends, workout partners, etc), who are not professional session women to wrestle.

But I also on rare occasion do a session and value your really good session reviews.
Old 05-Jan-15, 21:16
Producer
Points: 7,522, Level: 37 Points: 7,522, Level: 37 Points: 7,522, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,143 Times in 77 Posts

Hello All,

Ever since I can remember, have enjoyed mixed and FvF wrestling, particularly the SGP and scissors.

A few years ago, met Jana Linke Sippl who turned me on to doing vids. Had a girlfriend who really enjoyed shoots. Started back into it and trying to hone my skills.

Best,
Del

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

custom requests and feedback on our videos is always appreciated
The Following User Says Thank You to DelofMWP For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-15, 19:49
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,837 Times in 9,935 Posts

Welcome to the forum, Del! Love your stuff! Hit me up if you need producer status to promote your videos.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling