Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Nov-23, 14:42
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What do you like?

I get turned on whenever I see like men losing to girls like in competition or fight. The girls don’t have to be necessarily bigger or very big. After losing, she would humiliate the man. I really love the feeling. I would act like full of confidence, underestimate her or act „chauvinistic“ before she beats me up and her other girl friends watching. After that she humiliates me, trashtalks and perhaps punish me to teach me a lesson
Old 07-Nov-23, 20:01
Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12 Points: 1,017, Level: 12
Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1% Activity: 57.1%

Default Re: What do you like?

I've tried and really enjoyed trampling and spanking. And ballbusting but maybe you'd count that under fighting.

I've tried and was a bit indifferent to facesitting and smothering. I'd like to give it another go, but I reckon for it to really "do it" for me I'd would want either a more complete control (not just giving me air immediately I tap), or to already be very aroused, or both.

I'd love to be dominated in bondage, and I'm a masochist so if it's a way to put the hurt on me then I'm up for trying it, with a few exceptions. I'm not so interested in "humiliation" type stuff; I'm open to doing it as an act of submission and something for her pleasure, but it's not what directly pushes my kink buttons.