Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-17, 16:09
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: My Wife overpowering me

Amazes me that when my wife goes into her dom mode in a match with me, she gets even more aroused than usual nd it sours her on to have another atch

Added after 17 minutes:

mistyped there, doesnt sour her onto another match it surs her on to another match

Last edited by desertgoodguy; 27-Jan-17 at 16:09.
Old 01-Feb-17, 13:46
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts
Default Lightning strikes twice

So this must be my luck week.
A few night ago, I proposed a little boxing as foreplay before the "main event"
My wife agreed and put on a pair of lycra shorts and her gloves.
Now I'm bigger than the little woman, so when we box, I mostly defend and tap her when her guard fails. She can punch as hard as she likes. It is a really bad idea to hurt the wife. That will shut down the festivities for quite awhile.

So we square off and we exchange jabs. Most of the time I catch her punches with my gloves and throw a few light jabs and a cross or two. To change things up, I decided to slip a few rather than catch them. It mostly worked. She threw to quick jabs to the face, and I was not fast enough. Nothing too serious, I was mostly surprised that I got tagged. It was the follow up that did me in. While I was off guard, she rushed in and threw a perfect left hook into the ribs and then followed up with a right uppercut to the abs. She did them perfectly.
Elbow in tight and rotated her hips and the right. The uppercut into the abs was tight and she dug it in. I was OK for 5-10 seconds and then it hit me. It was like being kicked in the nuts, but different. I went down to my knees. She was a little surprised and concerned, so the boxing ended there. I wish I had a video. Sometimes she can fight like an animal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post: