Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Apr-17, 09:24
Points: 4,827, Level: 29 Points: 4,827, Level: 29 Points: 4,827, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Remember your first session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAULDING [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello
My first session was with Jodie Lee, It was a dream come for me,
With my fetish being from a very young age. A former pro lady wrestler,
Who was fantastic with me .
I sessioned with Jodie Lee a few years ago, alas she seems to have disappeared from the scene. She was great at fulfilling your fantasies. Having always had a preference for larger ladies my other most memorable sessions have been with some ladies from the now defunct North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Club. The very first session was with Anabel Charles - not a very skilled wrestler but quite curvy. There was also Awesome Anne, a more skilled wrestler, very strong but not a great deal of fun. Probably my favourite
wrestler from the Club was Adele Adams, who later changed her name to Lady No Mercy. She was a larger lady, probably about 220 pounds . Her speciality was facesitting. Isabelle from Holland has also been mentioned. She was quite talented , very strong and good fun. Her facesit pins were inescapable. Alas all the ladies mentioned has disappeared from the scene in U.K and have not been replaced by any new ladies. Let's hear from any new bigger ladies.
The Following User Says Thank You to philbarker For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-17, 13:18
Points: 3,832, Level: 26 Points: 3,832, Level: 26 Points: 3,832, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Robin Parker in 94 was my first. Suddenly transported to a world I had thought impossible to experience in real life. Left with my ribs hurting so bad I got them x rayed a week later,with a lame excuse to the technician. Just cartilage or whatever, and tho I am not into pain per se, learned to love that after squeeze feeling. Seeing Robin led to Karla Nelson, Christa Bauch , Joanne Lee, and many other over the next fifteen years. Lost count at 150 sessions.
Old 24-Apr-17, 07:49
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

My first session was against Amazon Ava of Los Angeles back in 2003. She was 6' and 170lbs to my 5'4 140lbs. I was 21 at the time. I held my own for a few minutes until I got caught in her body scissors. She squeezed so hard it made me cough. After that she pretty much threw me around at will.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-17, 09:32
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by philbarker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I sessioned with Jodie Lee a few years ago, alas she seems to have disappeared from the scene. She was great at fulfilling your fantasies. Having always had a preference for larger ladies my other most memorable sessions have been with some ladies from the now defunct North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Club. The very first session was with Anabel Charles - not a very skilled wrestler but quite curvy. There was also Awesome Anne, a more skilled wrestler, very strong but not a great deal of fun. Probably my favourite
wrestler from the Club was Adele Adams, who later changed her name to Lady No Mercy. She was a larger lady, probably about 220 pounds . Her speciality was facesitting. Isabelle from Holland has also been mentioned. She was quite talented , very strong and good fun. Her facesit pins were inescapable. Alas all the ladies mentioned has disappeared from the scene in U.K and have not been replaced by any new ladies. Let's hear from any new bigger ladies.
My first session was also at the North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Club in the late 1990s. At that time the matches were held in a small terraced house which had several matted rooms. I remember being quite apprehensive, but the girls and Joe Smith made me very welcome, and I recall spending about half an hour chatting with them. My first session was with Lee Lamarr who was really friendly and quite gentle with me and expertly put me into a variety of facesit pins, which I'd requested. Towards the end of the session Lee asked me if I'd mind if a new girl had a quick wrestle with me as she needed more wrestling practice with men. I agreed and in walked Pippa L'Vinn -who spent the next 10 minutes throwing me around and putting me into all sorts of painful holds and pins!

Later, Like Phil, I had one session with Anabel Charles and also Awesome Annie, although never got round to sessions with Jodie Lee or Adele Adams. My 'regulars' for a few years were Rachel Rose & Shelby Beach who were quite large enough for me, although probably only count as medium in Phil's books I guess!

For various reasons I had a 10 year gap in session wrestling before making contact with Pippa again at the Manchester Wrestling Factory about 3 years ago, and have had sessions with Raven, Lisa & Pippa on a fairly regular basis since. Must admit I didn't imagine that ~20 years after our first meeting I'd still be being pinned by Pippa L'Vinn!

The largest visiting ladies I've sessioned with at MWF are Amazon Annie and Nadia Sapphire- both are larger than life characters and great fun... and really enjoy sitting on their male opponent's faces! Mind last year I missed out on a session with Ina Black who was visiting - Pippa was concerned she would be too heavy for me to enjoy her facesit pins! I would really like to have tried!

Last edited by al-uk; 24-Apr-17 at 10:39. Reason: updating
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 07:24
Points: 4,827, Level: 29 Points: 4,827, Level: 29 Points: 4,827, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My first session was also at the North Manchester Ladies Wrestling Club in the late 1990s. At that time the matches were held in a small terraced house which had several matted rooms. I remember being quite apprehensive, but the girls and Joe Smith made me very welcome, and I recall spending about half an hour chatting with them. My first session was with Lee Lamarr who was really friendly and quite gentle with me and expertly put me into a variety of facesit pins, which I'd requested. Towards the end of the session Lee asked me if I'd mind if a new girl had a quick wrestle with me as she needed more wrestling practice with men. I agreed and in walked Pippa L'Vinn -who spent the next 10 minutes throwing me around and putting me into all sorts of painful holds and pins!

Later, Like Phil, I had one session with Anabel Charles and also Awesome Annie, although never got round to sessions with Jodie Lee or Adele Adams. My 'regulars' for a few years were Rachel Rose & Shelby Beach who were quite large enough for me, although probably only count as medium in Phil's books I guess!

For various reasons I had a 10 year gap in session wrestling before making contact with Pippa again at the Manchester Wrestling Factory about 3 years ago, and have had sessions with Raven, Lisa & Pippa on a fairly regular basis since. Must admit I didn't imagine that ~20 years after our first meeting I'd still be being pinned by Pippa L'Vinn!

The largest visiting ladies I've sessioned with at MWF are Amazon Annie and Nadia Sapphire- both are larger than life characters and great fun... and really enjoy sitting on their male opponent's faces! Mind last year I missed out on a session with Ina Black who was visiting - Pippa was concerned she would be too heavy for me to enjoy her facesit pins! I would really like to have tried!
Al. That brings back some memories. I never had the pleasure of Lee Lamar or Rachel Rose. They had gone from the NMLWC before I discovered the place, I did session with Shelby a few times, but there again it was after she had left NMLWC. She was very good, a strong lady, skilful and quite adept at the facesit pins. She is still wrestling at the Wrestling Factory but I don't if she still does sessions. Unbelievably I have not yet had a session with Pippa although in recent times I have tried to remedy this, them last time being before the March Show at the Wrestling Factory. Due to pressure of work on the morning of the show she was unable to accommodate me herself but I did manage short sessions with Raven and Lisa King - most enjoyable. I was recently in contact with Joe Smith to try to arrange a session with Adele. He told me he has not been involved for some while now and didn't sound like there was any prospect of him returning. More's the pity. In the meantime I'll have to keep looking.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philbarker For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 07:25
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Yup!

Mine was with Hollywood. I was about 23. She's a legend. I remember being totally shocked that I was wrestling her and I remember being even more shocked when she put me in her reverse headscissors and I found out that they *actually* hurt!
The Following User Says Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 11:16
Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26 Points: 3,854, Level: 26
Last Achievements

My first session was with Diana Ball in 2001.

At the time I weight trained three times a week and thought I was quite strong.

Diana was 5'10", model good looks and stunningly muscular. We started with me trying to push her back with a rugby drive and she didn't budge. She put me in a headlock and spent the next hour overpowering and humiliating me in the most amazing and sensual way imaginable: picking me up as if I was a child and toying with me like a fantasy amazon dominatrix.

She was probably 2-3 times stronger than me and utterly beautiful. She had a very dominant personality and was all-action.

I was hooked on the scene from that moment on. Boy did she set the bar high!
Old 25-Apr-17, 19:52
Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31 Points: 5,631, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Mine was with Julie Squeeze back in 2007. She was a bit thinner than usual, but I remember she was hard as a rock and it was like wrestling against a wall. She just completely dominated me.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryandev For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-17, 21:18
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I'll always remember my first and best session so far : Kathy Gifford ! in 2012

What an experiencie ! Unforgettable !
Old 25-Apr-17, 23:13
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Yep. Julie Squeeze...back in 2010. And she kicked my ass lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post: