Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Mar-14, 19:17
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What Turns You Guys On?

Whether it's experiencing it or just watching a video, I find it a huge turn on if a female easily dominates a guy in wrestling. This can be if SHE is handicapped and still dominates, or if she shows that she is using very little effort. It's a big bonus if she also happens to be tiny and/or playful.
Old 07-Mar-14, 19:57
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I like to find women who are close to me in terms of weight and physical strength who can beat me in competitive submission wrestling. If not beat me, at least give me a good match.

I also like to see females place males in grapevines and back rides in real competitive wrestling and high school matches . It doesn't matter if the male has control. It's still a turn on to me.
Old 08-Mar-14, 03:10
Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23 Points: 3,245, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A woman who likes to wrestle a man and is good at it is a huge turn on. And one who is able to either beat me or at least give me a tough match is the best. Of course I can always try less with a woman who can't but is still willing to try it and still have fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixedwrestlingdude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-14, 14:57
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hello all,

I've always turned on about situations were a man is physically submited by a group of women. Been held down against will scene...like the women fight together to subdue the man and hold him down...anyone fill the same??? would like to know if someone has a site or a movie or link with similar subject...if you do pls post it...

Rgds
The Following User Says Thank You to Asdrubal For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-14, 19:26
Points: 4,144, Level: 27 Points: 4,144, Level: 27 Points: 4,144, Level: 27
Last Achievements

A woman physically destroying a man really turns me on. I've always been turned on by that and one time I actually got to experience it. I armwrestled an ex and she kicked my butt with both hands.

Everything about it was exciting. It was exciting to watch her go from nervous to emboldened when we both knew at the beginning that she was going to win. Likewise, she totally emasculated me. I tried as hard as I could, to the point that my arms were shaking, and she just laughed and teased me the whole time. There was nothing quite like the feeling when my arm was on fire and I had nothing left. Then she applied a little pressure. I couldn't do anything to stop her and she won. The same thing happened with the other arm.

She laughed at me and was all smiles. I couldn't believe it, I tried and my hardest and was physically destroyed by a woman. The next day my sore arms were a constant reminder of what had happened and that I did in fact give it my all.

She immediately wanted to take me to the gym and get me lifting weights. She had beat me so thoroughly that she started me on the chest press at 20 pounds and gave me the pink dumb bells to bicep curl with. That was extra humiliating because that was how weak she gauged my strength.

It was humiliating and emasculating to be beaten that badly by a small woman. But it was so awesome to have it happen in real life.
Old 26-Mar-14, 03:07
Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

What turns me on? Being over powered and pinned down, having the boobs just out of reach and being taunted to try and take them. To be kept from kissing the boobies, to acknowledge her dominance, to worship her boobies.
Old 27-Mar-14, 13:33
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

New to this place, and from what I see, most posts are brief. If I am too wordy, apologies – and if I bore, apologies again. I have also noticed that while the pics, videos, etc, can be pretty direct, most posts tend to dance around things some, so I will try to be appropriately circumspect. If that isn’t necessary, guess I will learn! And would love read your comments, thoughts, if you enjoy any of this…

One element, for me, is that the woman is confident. In control. And just INEXORABLE. She is doing this TO the guy. Period. He is on the receiving end. She knows that from the start, and if he doesn’t, he learns. In some ways, this is easy for her, although that may not be quite the right term, because situations where she sweats, groans (with effort AND pleasure), where her muscles flex and bulge and work, can be very very hot. But it is easy for her in that she is GOING to do A, B, and C, to him, and it is GOING to result in certain things. There is just no question.

The guy isn’t feigning submission. If he is, that isn’t submission at all, right? No, he wants to hold out, and she is just overpowering him. The guy is thinking “oh no”, not “oh yeah!!!” – even if (ahem) certain parts of him respond enthusiastically. In fact, to that point, his responses there? She is CAUSING them, FORCING them, INFLICTING them on him. It’s like his body is betraying him. And she loves it.

Related to both these points – she knows what she is doing. Exactly. She knows what he is thinking, and what he is going through as she works on him, and she lets him KNOW that she knows, sometimes in words, sometimes with a smirk or a glance or a laugh. For example, let’s say she skins down some baggy sweats to reveal big, muscled, powerful shapely legs and power-thighs, and solid, shapely big, dangerous butt cheeks…as she does, she knows he is thinking “DAMN!” almost fearfully…. And loves it. Her look says “Yeah, you are in big trouble – and we both know it”.

Will post more – don’t want to overdo it on my first post. But if you enjoy or want to add to anything here, that would be great! …
Old 27-Mar-14, 18:21
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

things get me turned on when the female challenges me and flexes her muscles and says u think you can beat these or you do not stand a chance against these. and most of all a girl who is fit but small but produces nice muscles from out of nowhere but also does not look as strong as she is
Old 19-May-17, 08:55
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I like a even, competitive, back and forth match and multiple rounds. Is great to be forced to tap out in a sleeper hold or to a figure 4 headscissors, but making a girl submit to me is just as big of a turn on. But I want her to be the overall winner and then schoolgirl pin me without her hands so she can flex, fix her hair, or whatever she wishes to do with them

Last edited by 14600141; 19-May-17 at 09:04.
The Following User Says Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-17, 11:23
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Even after trying my best to be utterly and humiliatingly crushed under the bigger woman. Grapevine pin, my legs painfully forced open, her big mound forcibly crushing my little one into submission till in total shame and surrender in the end i wet my panty with a painful little gasp !
The Following User Says Thank You to kushticrush For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, humilation