Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-17, 17:58
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: November 2017: Stacyann

You lucky bastard. You and Naomi. Dayum. Well, it makes sense. She is a remarkable woman and I could tell from your accounts about her that you two have great chemistry together. Congratulations, mate. You may have lost your battle with Stacyann, but it clearly looks like you win at life.

Thanks again for writing this for us. I have enjoyed it enormously and I will pounce on a possible rematch with enthusiasm. Oh, god, that would be so good.

I have read everything Stacyann has posted to this forum but I love her stories and am very happy to read them all again. Thank you also, Stacyann.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-17, 18:48
JLambert

Excellent writing all around. Very nicely done.
Old 09-Dec-17, 20:58
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
CHAPTER 02: What We Have Here Is A Failure To Communicate

One of the first posts that I read when first joining malevsfemale.org was a story called “Fight After the Fight”. It was part of a series written by “Stacyann” that detailed her experiences as a frequent combatant — one who seemed as comfortable in a martial arts Gi as she was slugging it out in the altogether as bit of a catfighter / mixed wrestling dom. While I was always one to take anything that I read on Internet forums with a LARGE grain of salt, whether the accounts were true or not, they were entertaining and ridiculously sexy.

If the stories were true, then I had no doubt that “Stacyann” was a capably formidable martial artist and most likely a babe. If they weren’t true, then those stories were still entertaining and ridiculously sexy, with the only difference being that “Staceyann” was then — likely — a middle aged dude with a beer gut and a penchant for writing fetish laden fiction.

To be sure, the smart money was riding on Option 2 being the most probable case.

Either way, given that Staceyann had taken the time to reach out to me, I took it as a compliment and — to start — I gave the benefit of the doubt and led in a cordial manner. Canadians — that’s just how we are wired.

I figured if nothing else, kill with kindness — “Stacyann” had gone out of “her” way to reach out — so regardless of the fact that she had waded in with a bit of challenge, I took that as being more to hype “her” online persona than anything else. At the end of the day, I chose to focus on the compliment rather than the mild taunt.

What came back as a reply continued to puzzle me.

Wow. Rude and presumptuous.

Given that I had generally considered “Stacyann” to be an internet persona that acted as a mask for some 40 year old IT hack who likely had not personally witnessed daylight in a live setting since about 1982, I figured the time for considerate dialogue had passed.

Some people’s kids. However, my pal was not done playing. A new message popped up like a teenage erection at the thought of the SI Swimsuit Issue.

Seriously, cowboy was really going to the wall with his characterization. I’m not sure that he realized that there wasn’t an Oscar for “Best Impersonation of an Amazonian Über Gladiator by a Faceless Schmo on an Internet Message Board”. He deserved the imminent sarcasm and disdain that he’d be getting.

I had to know that the reply was coming. Xena the Warrior Princess would obviously have his knickers in a bunch by reading me calling him on his bullshit. Without fail came the response.

Good Grief — he had definitely mastered the fine art of female angst. Obviously I was dealing with a special type, so I decided to test his commitment to his fantasy relative to administrative detail.

I giggled to myself. I was sure that we were getting close to the drop point of the whole ordeal. If not, I had a bit of a longer term plan to weed “Stacyann” out as a troll. It wasn’t like I had anything against the guy, but at this point, it was almost like an online wrestling match and I was just working the heavy game so that I could make my friend tap out.

He definitely proved to be a “goer”…

Oh the bold posturing. It was vintage Russell Crowe “Are you not entertained?!!” hysterics in the Coloseum. I decided that it was time for the “ground and pound” designed to break the will of my little internet fraud/bridge troll.

For years, I had been a diehard San Diego Chargers fan. It had begun with Dan Fouts and Kellen Winslow during the monsoon in Miami and then had continued over the years with the Natrone Means, Junior Seau and Ladanian Tomlinson eras. This year, as a fun road trip, I had bought tickets to see the Bolts play in Dallas on American Thanksgiving — November 23. I couldn’t wait to go, it was fixing to be the highlight of my year, especially if the San Diego won.

Seeing that I would already be in the US anyway, I figured I’d give ol’ Stacyann a title shot — that is if he could (a) materialize as a woman and (b) make it to Dallas.

Buddy showed no quit in maintaining his ruse. Bless his heart, he really wanted to be a super hot, Kung Fu cutie. The fucker was probably sitting at home playing with Barbies.

Oh, the temerity. God love the anonymity of the internet…

To be continued….
Amazing. So good!!!
Old 10-Dec-17, 01:45
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Schatten! He called me a dude! I figured he was. 50 something mama’s boy that would be wearing his Superman underpants. He proved me wrong but I still kicked his butt. Bet he doesn’t call anyone a dude anytime soon.
Old 10-Dec-17, 10:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

But calling you a dude got him a fight with one of the sexiest women on this forum, Stacyann. You dude.
Old 10-Dec-17, 14:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But calling you a dude got him a fight with one of the sexiest women on this forum, Stacyann. You dude.
Oh NO YOU DIDN’T!!! I’m buying my ticket to Australia!!! Lol
Old 10-Dec-17, 20:27
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let me just say, I can now VERY MUCH vouch for the fact that Stacyann uses the other washroom and for good reason

If she needs someone to second that, she’ll likely get reflection to chime in on her behalf...
Old 10-Dec-17, 21:08
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let me just say, I can now VERY MUCH vouch for the fact that Stacyann uses the other washroom and for good reason

If she needs someone to second that, she’ll likely get reflection to chime in on her behalf...

If you don’t stop with that “reflection” crap I’m going to hurt you!!!! Your own story will attest to the fact that the only time I looked in the mirror was when u held me and MADE me look!
Old 10-Dec-17, 21:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you don’t stop with that “reflection” crap I’m going to hurt you!!!! Your own story will attest to the fact that the only time I looked in the mirror was when u held me and MADE me look!
“Made you look”...I giggle...

Maybe you should take some time to reflect on that statement, Stacyann...

Last edited by HermanDG; 10-Dec-17 at 23:29.
Old 23-May-18, 13:55
Last Achievements

So I’ve been fooling around with renders. While there may not be any video, here’s an image that kind of captures the feel of the Backbreaker that I describe in this story.

Stacyann was probably checking herself out in the mirror while this was going on.

Hope y’all like it...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 209F02E4-0323-447A-BDB4-3619A66078A0.jpeg (71.0 KB, 90 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:

Tags
back-and-forth, ball busting, foot domination, hot women, male vs female, mixed competitive, naked wrestling, sexy karate woman, stacyann, submission grappling