Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Sep-17, 19:31
Points: 1,815, Level: 17 Points: 1,815, Level: 17 Points: 1,815, Level: 17
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Choked Out!

I know a lot of men have a fetish for being choked by a sexy woman. Let's hear your experiences. Also would love to hear from any females into doing the choking. Let's go guys and gals share your experience!!
The Following User Says Thank You to choked For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Oct-17, 09:46
Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34 Points: 6,527, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Choked Out!

Been chocked out about 10 times in one session before. (Was actually helping her film videos)

I'm honestly really hard to KO and I can take alot of pressure. I think it's because my shoulders are really flexible, strong and thick.

Some people feel sick and nauseous after getting KOed. But other than bit of a dopey feeling for an hour or so I felt fine afterwards. Even went out drinking that night.

I definitely only do it rarely though because repeatedly getting KOed constantly would eventually just fuck you up.
Old 01-Oct-17, 19:33
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

It is an amazing experience. You wake up with a sort of high, and you feel like you just woke up from a nap. Strangest thing, for a few seconds, you dont remember where you are, and how you got there. And you dont remember how you got KOed.

The best thing about it, is being in the above mentioned state, and waking up to a beautiful girl smiling at you! Then you remember where you are.

Sometimes the actual act of being knocked out is painful, but like i said, when you wake up, you wont even remember it!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-17, 20:40
Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28 Points: 4,665, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Had it done once....what a trip! It happened entirely too fast for me to know it was going to happen. I think I was in kind of a twilight sleep for longer than I was truly out as I remember thrashing around and snorting a bit. Then I popped right up, admittedly a bit relieved because the twilight sleep felt like I was trapped and not in control of my body at all. Thumbs up to the experience!

But I think the more interesting question is has anyone put a session wrestler to sleep, presumably accidently?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naycherboy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-17, 22:47
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Last Achievements

My wife ko's me semi frequently. It won't be everyone we wrestle, but when she feels like doing it she will usually do it a few times.

I love it! I've been learning bjj for a few years and she has been learning for close to a year now so she understands more what she is trying to do. At the start, they were painful because she didn't understand what she was doing that much so she was just trying to crush my throat haha once you know what you are doing it is unusual for it to be painful (although I guess it depends on your pain threshold, I just find it uncomfortable).
When I wake up, I feel all tingly and disoriented and then very excited when I realise where I am and that my wife just absolutely manhandled me and controlled my very existence. I also know Wether she held on for long or not depending on how l take to wake up, and I only have an idea of how long it took by how disorientated I am when I wake up haha
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-17, 22:49
Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by naycherboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Had it done once....what a trip! It happened entirely too fast for me to know it was going to happen. I think I was in kind of a twilight sleep for longer than I was truly out as I remember thrashing around and snorting a bit. Then I popped right up, admittedly a bit relieved because the twilight sleep felt like I was trapped and not in control of my body at all. Thumbs up to the experience!

But I think the more interesting question is has anyone put a session wrestler to sleep, presumably accidently?
the minute i started talking to them.

in all seriousness, no. even when i've tried a bit more, i always hold back considerably and i'm too afraid of doing anything of the sort that might put a danger on their health. i've seen this happen in f vs f matches though, like in reality girls.
The Following User Says Thank You to DominatorVIN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-17, 23:21
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by choked [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know a lot of men have a fetish for being choked by a sexy woman. Let's hear your experiences. Also would love to hear from any females into doing the choking. Let's go guys and gals share your experience!!
I have been fully choked out a few times. However, in my experience, I get much more out of being choked right to the verge of going out, and then having the girl slowly release the hold. Baby Blake showed this to me a couple years ago, and now that is my only request in sessions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-17, 01:47
Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32 Points: 5,906, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have been fully choked out a few times. However, in my experience, I get much more out of being choked right to the verge of going out, and then having the girl slowly release the hold. Baby Blake showed this to me a couple years ago, and now that is my only request in sessions.
Interesting...how did Baby Blake manage to do this, and are you able to describe it effectively enough for other sessions?

This is something that I (for better or worse) have become addicted to...drifting off to that tingly and lightheaded sensation. I don't drink, smoke, or do recreational drugs...but for me; it's the biggest high in the world.

I've been knocked out by a few session wrestlers/dominatrixes over the years, including Axa Jay (hands - once), Jewell Marceau (rope - twice), and Jolene Hexx (hands - three times).

If she's straddling me, looking up at that beautiful face while my senses gradually kick back in is the sexiest thing imaginable. In some ways I wish it wasn't, because I haven't yet found a relationship with someone who is into doing this...but that's another story...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rockdude For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-17, 22:46
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting...how did Baby Blake manage to do this, and are you able to describe it effectively enough for other sessions?

Its pretty simple to do in any session. I just tell the girl to place me in her sleeperhold. I either raise one hand in the air or just place one hand loosely on her arm. I tell her when my hand starts to fall, to slowly release the hold.
Baby Blake was the first to show that slowly releasing the choke instead of quickly releasing it, adds to the effect.
My sessions with Maggy have this system down perfectly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-17, 11:41
Points: 7,492, Level: 37 Points: 7,492, Level: 37 Points: 7,492, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I have been choked out twice via sleeperhold. Both were done by two different dominatrix who knew how to apply the hold. At the first time I was little worried what happened because it was my first time and a little surprise. I didnt want to tap because the hold felt so good and dominatrix was so hot lol

After waking up it took me few seconds to figure out what happened and where am I. Otherwise I felt good.
The Following User Says Thank You to custoo For This Useful Post: