Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jun-19, 11:02
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Ms Blythe review

What a woman!
I met her yesterday in Vienna.
It started with the Mail communication. Already at this stage, I was sure that she must be a lovely and trustful person.

Then the reality. Beautiful, incredibly sexy, funny, intelligent and very open (loves languages and cultures). She is experienced, she has no fear of contact and she is, whatever you like, competitive, or domination, the perfect woman for every wish. For ages, I have not had so much fun. Among my 200 sessions certainly a place among the first 5. Good that she is living far away from Austria. I wouldn’t be in the position to afford a session every day.
The Following User Says Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 11:22
Points: 5,784, Level: 32 Points: 5,784, Level: 32 Points: 5,784, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ms Blythe review

Thanks for the info.
Do you have a link for her?
Old 06-Jun-19, 12:12
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to kacler For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 15:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Glad to hear you enjoyed the session, I will keep her in mind. Can I ask why you wanted to meet someone so new? Was it just she happened to be visiting?
Old 07-Jun-19, 08:28
Last Achievements

That's an excellent question. First of all, because I find her very beautiful and her offer exactly meets my wishes. then I wrote her an e-mail. And already the communication with her was so positive that I decided to meet her, even if she is new to the Scene. and I acted absolutely right
Old 17-Aug-19, 23:20
Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31 Points: 5,518, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Has anyone else met her recently ?
Old 15-Sep-19, 19:59
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'll write a more complete review at some point (maybe next weekend) - but, for now, I just wanted to say that Blythe is my new favourite wrestler.

I spent a few hours with Blythe in Pippa's studio in Manchester today. I was very optimistic having read kacler's comments above - and even more optimistic when her Session Girls reviews echoed kacler's sentiments - yet she still somehow managed to exceed my expectations.

I will go into more detail another time - but I just wanted to get my recommendation out now - as I sit in the airport, sore & stiff from the wrestling, waiting for my flight home. Check out her Session Girls page - read her reviews (they are all accurate), look at her pictures (particularly her profile picture!) and book her if you can.

Last edited by RNC; 15-Sep-19 at 20:21. Reason: Typo!
Old 29-Sep-19, 09:37
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Blythe is definitely one of the best.

She is professional (in the best possible way):
  • Fair regarding money. Having agreed a session fee, I offered her extra money to chat at length on WhatsApp beforehand. She treated the extra money as a deposit and deducted it from the agreed session fee. She could easily have treated it as additional to the session fee (which was my intention).
  • Actually incorporates pre session requests into the session, without having to be reminded of them on the day of the session. Surprisingly enough, this is an area where I find many travelling girls to be lacking - they are so busy with everything else that they often forget specific client requests.
  • Clear on what she would do & wouldn't do. One thing I asked was for her to start the session with her hands tied behind her back. I knew this was an ambitious request, especially as we had never met before. She said 'no' to this but said she'll see how the session goes and may do it later in the session.
  • Great on emails. Fast, clear and direct communicator. She never made me feel like a nuisance.
The session itself was just perfect. Her experience as a domme gives her an aura of confidence - but, at the same time, she is lovely - very personable & easy to talk to.

We did a mix of regular wrestling and bondage wrestling. She decided what we would do and when (as requested by me in the pre session emails). She is fast, athletic, very strong legs, good with rope, knows most of the traditional session wrestling moves. She talks to you while she is beating you - whispers in your ear, making it a very intimate experience. I was no match for her at all. She even allowed me to tie her hands behind her back but I still couldn't stop her from pinning or submitting me.

She downplayed her rope-tying abilities before the session - but the only person I've wrestled with better rope skills than her was VeVe Lane. She managed to get me in some really neat looking knots - she clearly had rope skills - most girls don't. She was also a ruthless torturer once I was tied up - primarily tickle torture and some hand-over-mouth.

Blythe is definitely one of the best session providers. She is at the top or close to the top in all areas that matter - looks, intelligence, personality, professionalism, wrestling skills (she wouldn't be a match for 'pros' like Sheena but she is a very good wrestler), bondage wrestling skills, communication, etc.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post: