Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Apr-16, 04:48
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default A New Foe: Sabrina Rose

After my match with Savannah ended, I was searching for a new opponent... It is then when this girl challenged me for a match... I immediately accepted it as I'm not the one who backs down from a challenge...

Her name is Sabrina Rose. I don't know much about her but from her stats, she seems to be good...

Here's her stats:

SABRINA ROSE

age- 20
height- 5'0
weight- 103 lbs
finishing move- flower blossom (inverted tarantula)
win/loss/tie record- 32/3/1

And my stats are:

LEVI - THE GREAT

Height: 5'5
Weight: 111 lbs
Style: Technician
Finishing move: Unwanted Death (stunner)
Submission Hold: The Infection (ankle lock)
win/loss/tie record: 0/5/0
Favourite Weapon: Sledgehammer

The match day arrives... We both reach our destination... I enter the arena at first...

My theme song plays... ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])

I make my usual entrance holding my beloved sledgehammer in my right hand and a mic in my left...I'm wearing a black hoodie, black pants and black boots...

I enter the ring and make my own introduction... "ladies and gentleman... let me introduce myself... I m Levi - The Greatest and the most lethal wrestler alive right now"

"Hey Sabrina... i don't know who u are... But i know one thing that after today's match u'll never think of wrestling... Now bring ur little as out here..."

I wait for Sabrina...
Old 14-Apr-16, 05:13
Banned
Points: 2,626, Level: 21 Points: 2,626, Level: 21 Points: 2,626, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: A New Foe: Sabrina Rose

It started, three weeks ago. I had just moved into town from my hometown of Seattle Washington, I heard about a mixed gender wrestling federation in need of some people. Upon inspecting the league and attending an event in secret I met a few of the local fans who talked me into joining. Upon chatting with the crowd someone's name came up, Levi. The crowd mentioned him never winning a match, so I challenged him.

Sabrina makes her way though the titantron to her opening theme "Seven days to the wolves" by Nightwish.
Sabrina has her hair tied back wearing a shiny red wrestling halter top with golden flower inlays, and a matching set of red panties perfectly fitting to her small frame. Her nails painted red and going barefoot. Sabrina starts to adorn flower pedals as she climbs the ropes and enters the ring removing her hair bun letting beautiful black streaks of hair flow freely.

"So you think you can scare me buddy? You can try all you want, however your green behind the ears baby. This little Chinese girl is going to make you cry and scream 'touxiang'"

Sabrina stretches and flexes her legs in a quite intimidating fashion....
Old 14-Apr-16, 08:28
Banned

Sabrina gives a fitting reply... Angrily i shout at her saying, "come on bitch...i gonna kill u and get my first win"...

I charged at her and thus the match starts officially... The ref rings the bell... "DING...DING...DING..."

I try to give her a clothesline...

Last edited by stalix7; 14-Apr-16 at 08:47.
Old 14-Apr-16, 08:49
Banned
Last Achievements

I stare at Levi's eyes as he calls me a bitch, I send him a look that can set hell on fire, however I do not respond to it. I see him attempt a mad rushing clothesline. I use my small frame to dodge under his left arm and send the tips of four of my right fingers directly into his armpit muscles. I then crash my elbow blade directly on his collarbone sending Levi down into the mat. I give him a cute smile and say "Baichi"....
Old 14-Apr-16, 09:11
Banned

I heard her saying some chinese words at me... I became furious as she also countered my attack so easily... I get up and start throwing rights and lefts at her...
Old 14-Apr-16, 09:25
Banned
Last Achievements

I see Levi get furious at my speed of countering his attack. I smirk at he throws punches wildly without direction. I let my jet black hair whoosh over in a beautiful motion and dance away from his first two punches. On the third i catch it and pull his right arm half way into my right side, as I give him a smile. Seizing control of his arm at the wrist i laugh.... "Lets go for a little trip baby" I kick both his legs out and then performing the feat of a gymnast I take off into a handstand while squeezing his wrist forcing Levi to the ground. While his on the mat i look at him upside down and say "Ying zailiule xialia" as i stomp both my bare feet onto his skull ending my handstand....
Old 14-Apr-16, 09:59
Banned

"AARGH...AARGH..." I scream in pain as my wrist as well my skull is in unbearable pain...

"How can a Lil Chinese chick inflict such kind of pain on me...???" i said to myself in an unhappy tone...

"enough of these shit... u gonna pay... Lil gal" i warned her...

Somehow i got on my feet... I noticed her approaching towards me... Out of nowhere, I laid her out with an enzuigiri... She is down...

"Wow..."

For the first time in the match, Sabrina is down... I didn't attempt for pin, instead i take the chance to recover... I crawl my way out of the ring...
Old 14-Apr-16, 10:13
Banned
Last Achievements

I watch you roll away from the ring instead of go forward attacking me. A clear mistake of a rookie, I swiftly roll out being down only a second and give you two elbows first on your right ribcage then the heart forcing you to bend over. I then adjust my halter top and put my left hand on my hip and smile to the crowd "you ready for this baby? " I coo at you and then do another handstand, this time I get my short strong legs on both sides of your head "Sabrina's level one attack hips of death!" I then take control of your head then viciously ram into into the turnpost right on the spot i stomped, I repeat this five times then flip myself up and toss you into the ring.
Old 14-Apr-16, 10:20
Banned

"AUCCHHH" i scream... I keep my hand in my head trying to get some relief...

"This chick is really hot..." i say to myself as I also see her skills...

She enters the ring and try to grab my hand... I counter into a kick to her crotch and as she bends i roll her over into a pin attempt... I also take help from the ropes to keep her down as the ref starts counting...
Old 14-Apr-16, 10:37
Banned
Last Achievements

I let out a high pitched scream as you kick me in my crotch. Such a disgraceful tactic Im so furious a man would even attempt that. I take a mental note to make sure you apologize for that shot.

Meanwhile the refree counts just a one count before I roll over onto my chest out of your cowards pin. I grab you by the hair and slam into into the mat. I have a devilish smile as i whisper into your ear "Zang hundan" I then while remaining on the mat elegantly place my right foot directly under your face and my left heel on the back of your head. I giggles and wave to the crowd "Ready for this? I call it heel of a goddess!" I kick my left heel forcing your head to go down and as a result you shove my right foot and toes into your mouth. I smile and lift myself up with my arms and repeatedly kick the back of your skull trying to give you a concussion as you gag on my toes. ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Silnafawn For This Useful Post:

Tags
face sitting, feet fetish, female domination, femdom, forced domination, forced wrestling, intergender wrestling, mixed wrestling, pro wrestling, torture