Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-16, 21:46
Points: 5,894, Level: 32 Points: 5,894, Level: 32 Points: 5,894, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Domination extending outside the bedroom

Recently I was with a girl who has sexually dominated me in the past. We were drinking wine and talking, she was mentioning how dirty my place was. Then all the sudden she grabbed my hand and twisted it behind my back and said start cleaning up. She wanted to force me into doing it. I said NO seriously a couple of times, she didn't let go, then I aggressively pulled away from here like I wold if I was in an actual fight..... It wasn't appealing to me at all.

Anyone else has similar experiences?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cfifao For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-16, 09:32
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Domination extending outside the bedroom

I know what you mean. I had a girlfriend years ago like that, I enjoy sexual domination but not 'lifestyle'. Ended relationship...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 16:25
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

I actually wouldn't mind a girl dominating me in ways extending past the bedroom. I think it's pretty sexy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-16, 20:41
Points: 29,272, Level: 74 Points: 29,272, Level: 74 Points: 29,272, Level: 74
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,294 Times in 444 Posts

More than five years ago I was in relation with a black girl (I’m a white guy), who was engaged in bodybuilding since high school. She was much stronger than me; she liked flaunting her impressive muscles, made me to worship them and dominating me in bed. I loved the way she did it and was happy to serve this ebony powerhouse. But one day she added BJJ training to her usual workout with weights ‘to raise her self confidence’. I must say she was already overconfident and could inspire a fear simply flexing her 14.5” biceps. Soon she began to try her newly acquired wrestling skills on me with full strength. Since then it was totally banned for me to worship her gorgeous body in bed. Her sexual domination usually started from putting me in powerful headlock and ended with rear naked choke. She took me in various BJJ holds but liked to use the most painful ones to make me cry and beg her for mercy. Such one-sided ‘wrestling’ lasted about half of an hour practically every night. She said that these exercises must improve my stamina and strength. Moreover she was getting extra fun by sending me in KO from time to time. She was sure that it should make my hard-on to last much longer (sometimes she was right). I guess my moans and feeble attempts to get free caused her the sort of orgasm. I tried to accept the new aggressive type of her domination and even used to play by her rules in bed. I should admit that I took a kind of pleasure too. If she dominated me only in bedroom as it was before I were her sub to this day. But very soon her wrestling skills were greatly increased and she began to ‘wrestle’ me anywhere and anytime she wanted: in the living room, in the kitchen, on the beach, visiting friends etc. Some of audience liked how easy she defeated me and cheered her to torment me even stronger. I was absolutely helpless in front of her and nobody could stop her fearing to be in my place. She enjoyed every moment of public demonstration of her power, that to me I could barely stand up after 15-20 minutes of such a humiliation. She became particularly aggressive when in party drinking to excess. In such cases I not only resisted but tried to turn into a ‘rag doll’. It’s a miracle that I managed to get off only a few torn ligaments and displacement of the two neck vertebral discs. I was able to withstand such torture for almost three months and then ended our relations and moved another place despite her threats to crush me. It was her favorite saying: I can crush you like a worm with one finger. Later I've learnt our relations had changed under the influence her BJJ coach – a black woman who advised my ex-girlfriend to deal extremely tough with white guys and girls not only on mats but anywhere. She must demonstrate them every day how easily a real black superior female (which is no doubt she is) can crush these white wimps into dust. My ex fully shared this idea.

Last edited by monremuf; 27-Jul-16 at 21:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to monremuf For This Useful Post:
Old 28-May-19, 00:09
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

I would love it. However, I wouldn't let it happen to the extent that my friends and family can tell. For example, I would let her tell me how she will let me spend my money when we are at home but in public I wouldn't be comfortable with her blatantly saying it in public. I would like her to trust me to obey her. At home she can have total control.
The Following User Says Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post: