Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jun-18, 11:21
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Submit to submission

"like gasoline lighting a fire of shame"

What a great line. I may steal it! Thanks for a great story. I loved how you dragged out the humiliation.
Old 13-Jun-18, 04:05
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Another setup segment. I didn't intend for this to be just another one of those when I started. But I got so wrapped up in the verbal humiliation and exchange that occurs, not to mention found it far too great a potential setup for later, that it ended up goin long and becoming a full chapter length itself.

Part 3

Joe was sulking as he packed his bags, hoping to split as quickly as possible. Before he could make his escape, a young couple noticed him exiting the lockerroom. Joe caught the sight of this sexy petite 20 something and her douchey looking bf and thought, 'these morons better not have anything negative to say, there's no crowds in this hallway, they'll be in for it'.

His expectations were met as the couple blocked his path, "hey babe, isnt this the guy that we seen getting his ass kicked by that old mom earlier!?" the cute blond asked her bf.

"hahah oh shit it is! Dude, I gotta ask, what is wrong with you? You look strong enough, are you just not cut out for this jujitsu nonsense or what?"

The words burned Joe. Not only was his manhood being questioned by another male, and in front of a female no less, but his jujitsu prowess was as well. He couldn't stand for this, he would tell them it wasnt serious, he let her win to help her out, faked being KO'd, and if they didnt buy it he would whoop this man in front of his gf.

"Well, er...no, you see what happened was..."

His attempt at explaining the absurdity of the situation were cut off as Christine popped out of nowhere.

"what happened was he is all bark and no bite hahah! I see you met my ex-bf here. He's been obsessed with UFC and foolishly thinkin he can seriously make a crack out of it for years, even back when we were still together. Just between us, even I can tap him out hahah. I have no idea what business he thinks he has in a tournament!!"

Joe's mouth dropped at Christines audacity. He was rendered speechless for a second, shocked she would dare make such a bold, absurd lie. This provided the opening for his humiliation to be ramped up.

"hahah no way. A cute thing like you could beat him? I guess i shouldnt be surprised, if old bitches can do it, I suppose of course young ones could too!" the douchebag mocked.

"hah that's amazing! I would love to see that." the girl added, to Joe's horror. He felt intense fear, and a terrifying sense of excitement down below, when he looked in Christinas eyes as she heard this. 'No way she's actually considering this. Would she seriously make me lose to HER to get my car!!?' he thought.

"hahah, no, i couldnt here. Besides, Joe's got another bout still. I wouldn't want to wear him out before it. Someone with his lack of skills needs all the edge he can get. Not like it'll matter if he's exhausted or not goin in, he'll lose anyway haha. He's actually never won a match!!!" Christine added, her words both easing, and exacerbating, Joes fears.

"no way, you've NEVER won??? Ever? That's bad. Real bad. haha" the cute little blond offered up, making Joes face burn hot with embarrassment. Joe thought to counter, say it was all a lie, but he worried what Christina would do, he would have to take it all till he got his car. Not to mention, his mind was now too wrapped up by this mention of a 2nd match.

Joe didn't quite understand it himself. He knew the words werent true. None of it. Yet it was humiliating all the same to have others, especially this couple, a girl he normally would be all over, a guy he normally would mock as some all show, wannabe real man, nothing like a grappling alphamale like himself. Instead, he actually felt physically weakened by their ridicule, by his requirement to abase himself before it.

"hey bitch, my girl is talkin to you! She asked you a question, you seriously NEVER won??" her bf asked, snapping Joe out of his introspection as he tried to avoid their eyes, staring instead straight at his feet.

"uh, um, well I..." Joe stuttered, trading glances with Christina, who had the most smug, challenging look on her face, almost daring him to try her, or perhaps daring him to further humiliate himself, and with the couple, on the verge of hysterical laughter. He could tell the girl was all too pleased with how her man had talked down to him. "no, no I haven't. I've come close, but i always end up getting caught. I've never won. In fact, I've tapped out to everyone who's ever taken me on, even in practice" he sighed, throwing his ex a, 'THERE, you happy!?' look.

The couple burst out laughing. Christine smiled ear to ear.

"I gotta say when he first came out on the mat, I was impressed. That physique, haha, my bf actually got a little jealous!" The girl offered up. "But then afterwards, and especially after talking to you now?haha, babe you got nothing to be jealous about, I know you would never get beat by some girl, you'd whoop this guy easy if he tried anything!" She said. Joes face burned more, being forced to accept this nonsense, being forced to hear a girl talk up an inferior man over himself.

"haha no doubt. I don't care how big his muscles are, I def would have him squeelin in no time. I think a bigger question is whether YOU could take him hahah" he piled on.

"Hmmm I dont know Joe, she looks pretty athletic, prob quick too cuz she's so petite!"Christine teased.

"Ohhh I'm sure I could beat him. If that fat old mom could, I def could!" the girl challenged, staring him up and down.

Joe was beside himself. He understood the trash talk, the fact they had just seen him lose, that Christina had made them believe she had trounced him. But he still LOOKED physically intimidating, he was muscular and looked the part of an elite athlete. Even after hearing/seeing all that, some random petite little bitch should still have some reservations and fear of him. He was a fucking MAN afterall!

They all stared at him, wonderin what he might say in response. Joe knew Christina held all the cards. He just hoped he wouldnt have to take her on. He came up with a response, as bitter as it was to get the words out, he hoped would satisfy his ex and end the ordeal. "I er, uhhh, I wouldn't challenge you. I'm slow and got no endurance with all these muscles, you would easily get around me and choke me out or something, or just exhaust me. I've rolled with girls similar to you before, petite and unthreatening, I couldn't take them either. Besides, im really hoping I can get my first win tonight, so I need to stay as fresh and rested as possible." Joe lied, cowtowing as much as he could to this couple, to Christina.

They all laughed. Thankfully, the couple was satisfied.

"hahahahha incredible. Bitch has no fight in him!" the man taunted.
"haha yeah, wow. I was kinda doubtin it, even after all this, but with an admission like that, I'm now sure even I COULD kick his ass!" the cute blond added.

"hah see what I mean you two? I tell you what, here's my number. If your girl ever does want to try this stuff out, even challenge him. Here's where he trains. They are very accepting of females there now!" Christina exchanged numbers as they laughed and parted ways. Joe couldnt believe it.

"What the FUCK was that all about Christina!!!!!" Joe was furious. "it's one thing to lose out there in front of everybody, to help build up some pathetic divorcee, but this? What was the point of that!!?? And what do you mean I have another match tonight? I went thru with my end of the deal, and then some, I'm done. We're square!"

"hahaha relax joey boy, relax. I'm just having a little fun. No big deal. And hey, if they ever DO show up at your gym, you can prove your manliness by beating her bf and impressin her! I kinda did you a favor!"

Joe was further frustrated as he thought over what great points she was making, even though he now didnt trust her at all, fearing there was something sinister up her sleeve for later.

"as for the match. You know this IS a tournament afterall? Your division had 5 entrants. You, Norma, 2 other dudes who almost immediately forfeited because they thought they were above such lowly competition, and a 5th, a 42 year old by the name of Tish!"

"You've got to be kidding me. No, I'm done. I held up my end of the bargain, it's done!"

"I'm sorry Joe, but you seriously aren't. Right before I came in here, I was watching Tish take on Norma. Tish mopped the floor with her. It was bad, real bad. I just spent 20 min consoling Norma about it. Tish really crushed her spirit. She's got Norma yet again wondering if this is for her, thinking it was perhaps just a fluke that she was able to beat you, or that, well, that you even may have let her win as a joke."

Joe couldn't believe it. After everything he sacrificed for that dumb pathetic bitch, and she STILL is a total sadsack. 'this is why women shouldn't do combat sports dammit!' he thought.

"I convinced her to stick around for the rest of the tourney and see how Tish does against you. I really am sorry I gotta ask you to do this, but I'm afraid you need to lose again. She needs to see that Tish is simply on an entirely different level, then herself, then you. She needs to be made to believe that it wasn't a fluke that you beat her, that you didn't just let her win. Keep in mind before you agree, this one can't be close. Tish HAS to beat you worse than she beat Norma"

Joe was almost in a state of shock. Going through this once was bad enough. But now he was asked to do it AGAIN! Nearly every fiber of his being told him to say fuck it, to just stomp right out of that exit door. But the part of him that treasured that car, obsessed over it more than life itself, that part won out. Joe sighed, 'It's not like I can be made to look like any more of a bitch in front of this crowd. Besides, if I lose badly TWICE, perhaps my training partners and everyone else who actually fucking matters will buy that I came into this thing with a bad injury, but was too tough and proud to forfeit. yeah, that'll be the narrative.' Joe tried to convince himself, foolishly trying to cling on to some hope that he could escape the tournament with even a shred of dignity or respect.

"Fine. I'll do it. But this is IT!" He relented.

Christina almost squeeled with astonished delight. She thought he would storm out immediately after Norma. She thought he would snap during the hallway encounter and slam at least the douchebag bfs head against a wall, she thought there was no way he'd accept another defeat!

"Great! Well get ready, you're up next!"
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-18, 07:22
Last Achievements

This one blew up on me a bit. Dont think the length detracts though. I wanted some real uppity bitchy sounding name, the type of name you could expect some annoying older, arrogant, materialistic woman to have, the type of woman who is clinging to younger years, always trying to stay hip and cool and all that, thinks she's the hottest shit on the planet even still, type of woman who goes out of her way to like things, rock out to music younger generations are into, stay apart of that world despite being into her 40s or older. Just doesnt act her damn age in any way. They can be hot, but im sure we've all been annoyed by a couple at some point either just out and about or from working with one or elsewhere. The notion of such a woman successfully reclaiming that youthful power, and from the clutches of a powerful young man who sees her for what she is and despises it, was very exciting to me. The frustration of someone you dislike so strongly winning out over you is pretty intense too.

That's what "Tish" is all about. I thought of a few other names, but to me, "Tish" sounded the most fitting for the type of character i was imagining.

Part 4

Just FYI, for belts...
White
Blue
Purple
Brown
Black

Joe's heart dropped when he saw who Tish was. His gym would often spar with other gyms/BJJ schools, and he recognized her from one of these sessions. She trained with his gyms biggest rival. There was a bitter, bitter rivalry between their two gyms, with Joe having some of his most intense and heated sparring with members of this opposing school. The disdain was mutual between the gyms, but it was Tish who bothered him the most.

He recalled how she would come into his gym like she owned the place, thinking she belonged there, feeling right at home. She was in tremendous shape, not just for a woman in her 40s, but her physique outmatched even high level young collegiate stars. She stood avg height, but had the makings of a six pack, she had actual biceps, and very defined, thick leg muscles. With a a few weeks of dieting, shed be set for figure competitions, even straight up bodybuilding comps. As is, she had a shapeliness to her in spite of her near ripped musculature, capped off by a glorious round shapely ass and large clearly fake breasts.

She was a cocky, arrogant show off, thru and thru. A total workout fiend, obsessive gym rat, all for the purpose of showin off. She'd come into the gym wearing the tightest, skimpiest workout gear possible, shaking her ass for the men, calling back to her highschool cheerleading and gymnastics days as she showed off her athleticism doing an impressive array of flips and tumbles, as if any such nonsense belongs in a BJJ gym!

Oh how Joe hated her. She represented the worst of what he hated about these uppity women. Unlike broads like Norma, who was merely trying to find a new fun way to get in shape in her old age, bitches like Tish actually thought they no shit deserved to be there and that the sport was totally FOR them. Bitches like Tish WERE interested in competing, in belts, they thought they no shit COULD hang with the men! To his chagrin, this rival gym had bestowed upon her a blue belt after only 6 months of training. It was unheard of! And he knew she only got it cuz they thought she was hot.

And the showing off, ugh. She had that typical, trashy, uppity woman look, looking unbelievably high maintenance at all times with her top of the line gear, makeup caked on to the absurd degree, luscious blond hair always done up nice somehow even when sparring. She would do pullups, to the ogles of the men and ooohs and ahhhs of the other women, who openly wondered if she could challenge any men in the class. During conditioning/endurance exercises to cap off a hard session, she would so proudly work to an insane level, so desperate to show off, on one occassion even doing more air-squats than Joe himself(an incident he chocked up to how she must not have worked hard during the actual sparring, against these weak women).

This was a woman who thought she was all that and all should worship her or bow to her, despite how transparent her pathetic attempts at clinging to her youth were. Fact was, she was no longer some hot young thing, she was 40 something and needed to fucking act like it. Joe long wished he could have made her.

Instead, he was now standing across from her, but now oddly wracked with nerves and dread. She was wearing a bright pink tanktop, exposing her tight abdominals and defined shoulder/arm muscles, and the absolutely skin tight spandex yoga type pants that came just past her knees. Her firm thighs evident thru the material, as was that perfect ass. Joe continued eyeing his opponent, and got another shock as he saw her feet, bright pink nail polish and an ankle bracelet!!!?? Why was she permitted to wear this out on the mats!? There should be no jewelry allowed! He thought of complaining to the ref, but decided against it as he yet again faced the indignitity of being officiated by that same cute blond girl from before. He knew she wouldnt care.

Instead, he was forced to roll with this uppity, cocky bitch while she displayed this symbol of her femininity. It killed him all the more as he couldnt help but admit how much sexier it made her fine feet and legs look as it glistened in the light, a constant reminder of what a materialistic, high maintenance, uppity bitch she was.

The crowds had gathered once again, this time the most vocal were his adversaries from the rival gym. He listened to them joke and mock him, as they cheered their fighter. He couldnt believe he had to submit to one of their lowliest grapplers, a WOMAN, in front of all of them! The rivalry might end here, with him bringing shame and ruin to his own gym!

One final spectator further tormented Joe, as he eyed the beautiful blond sitting in the coaches corner for Tish. Fuck no he thought. He recognized her from some classes he took at college a year or so back. It was a splitting image of Tish, albeit how she might of looked 20 years ago. Her fucking daughter was coaching her mom? Her fucking daughter was going to not only witness his emasculation, but as coach she would be taking an active part in it.

Tish, even her named sounded bitchy to Joe, wasnt the least bit concerned or afraid of him. Normas confidence was born from a place of comfort in not caring what happened, in having no pressure and just wanting to take in the experience. Tish was simply cocky, cocky and arrogant, licking her chops at the opportunity to make her gym proud, and to do what she genuinely thought she had every ability to do, submit a strong proud man who outweighed her by 30/40 pounds and was vastly more experienced.

"I'm calling it now, armbar win before the 5 minute mark. You thought Norma made you look bad, well it took me 10 min to tap Norma, and she made you her bitch. Get ready to get embarrassed." Tish whispered to him as she got in position to start, loud enough to be sure the ref could hear. Not a shred of doubt in her voice. The adorable ref giggled loudly.

Joe was enraged. He wanted nothing more than to put this bitch in her place. It was bothersome having to lose to some pathetic weakling like Norma, who didnt deserve the feeling of victory. But now he had to do worse, and lose to Tish, a woman who desperately NEEDED to be put in her place, to be lowered a peg. At no point had anyone told Tish this wasnt for her, or that she couldnt compete at someone like Joes level. She believed it. The audacity was maddening! And now, Joe had to submit to it, had to encourage it, had to play perhaps the most constructive, positive role in building this uppity middleaged superbitch up as the hotshot, all star queen bee she thought she was.

He made his mind up right there, she would win, she would dominate him, he would see to it, but he was NOT going to give her the pride that would come with calling her shot. She would NOT win by armbar, certainly not in a measly 5 min of rolling. No armbars, and of course his old personal code, his back would not be given up/mounted!

"C'mon you got this mom! He just look strong, you saw what that other woman did to him. We know you outtrain and outwork him, just do how you train, you got this!" Her daughter/coach encouraged, pissing Joe off.

The match began and Tish immediately went on the offensive. She was like a wildcat, startling Joe with her speed. Joe mentally kicked himself for feeling a momentary fear for this quickness, no, nothing about her was impressive other then her body. Tish tried to grapple with him, pissing Joe off as she squeezed his biceps as hard as she could, intentionally digging her nails into them a little. 'This bitch!' he thought.

For some reason she wouldnt go for a takedown, nor would she pull guard, likely too hesitant knowing Joes size/strength advantage could be too much if he was able to get on top of her. She would wait for him to make the move and use her speed to counter. Joe recognized her strategy and decided to play along, giving her exactly what she desired. He went for a pisspoor takedown attempt, utilizing some horrid form. He telegraphed it, he made almost no level change, just a weak mindless lunge at her strong legs. Even a weak amateur would have defended, someone with the intensity and strength of Tish, who Joe now grudgingly admitted to himself was strong for a woman, would make him pay.

She easily sprawled, throwing her hips back and driving down on him with such force that his face was powered hard into the mat, dazing Joe.

Joe was shook back alert by the uproarious laughter from the crowd. He expected her to parry, to defend somehow, but he couldnt believe how forceful that sprawl was. How is a 40 year old woman able to generate so much power!? he thought as he felt her attempting to spin around and take his back.

Joe immediately rolled to his back. His goal was to get her caught up in his guard a bit at this point, make her fight for a win, stretch this out, convince people he decided to just practice some guard defense in his "injured" state since he couldn't do much else. Fuck going out of his way to look worse than Norma did, a win is a win and him losing to yet another woman, in any fashion, should be convincing enough. He was not going to give this bitch Tish an easy victory, he would not give her what she wanted.

"let's go you got him mom! Be quick, watch his guard, dont let him tie that leg up!" the hottest coach in history yelled out. Oh how Joe hated hearing her, so confident in her mothers ability, so confident in his pathetic inability.

"hahha no way, here we go again!"
"WOOOOWWW! two in a row, this guy really is a bitch!"
"hahahha i thought he maybe just lost a bet with that first match, but now this!"

The crowd was getting excited as they watched this milf in a dominant position.

Joe was annoyed, these ignorant fools had no idea about BJJ, he's won sooo many times from guard position, being on your back with another atop you is hardly a showing of superiority one way or the other. Many masters of the sport prefer to be on their backs!

As Joe worked to half heartedly defend, and to wrap up Tishs legs with his own to keep her momentarily at bay, frustrate her prior to giving her a victory that would feel bittersweeet given her high ambition, he pondered the endless openings this pitiful amateur was leaving open. In a split second he came up with 20 different surefire ways he could have turned the tide and dispatched his foe. Instead, he listened to the pointless advice of this bimbo coach as Tish breathed heavily and dripped sweat upon him.

"Right, free that leg and you got him mom!"

Does this biimbo not realize im in control here, she'll win when and how i want her to! Joe thought, if the situation wasnt so disagreeable and humiliating, he might otherwise laugh at the absurdity of Tish's daughter actually thinking her strategizing and tips had any value or effect on the outcome.

Just then, out of nowhere, Joe felt a surge of speed and power from Trish as her body suddenly tensed. To his astonishment, she somehow cut her leg clean through his. His formerly tight as can be, full on lock of her one leg with his two far stronger ones, totally incapacitating her despite her not even half mount position, was broken. no fucking WAY! Joe thought.

"YES!!!! That's it mom! You fucking got him now, submit this fool!!!!"

Trish was now sitting atop him in full mount. Joe couldnt believe it. On the one hand, he knew he could have switched positions or submitted her at nearly any point prior to this, yet he still def didnt just allow her to get full mount, he was still applying what he thought was a satisfactory defense, yet she had just made it look like melted butter!

Trish stared down at him, past her huge fake knockers, looking right into his eyes. Her makeup was perfection, not a smudge despite the sweat pouring off her face and into his own, her hair still done up like she was on her way to fucking prom. She bore this arrogant smirk.

Joe couldnt stand lookin at her and took a moment to gaze around, he saw his gym partners had mostly all got up and walked away. He saw his rivals laughing their asses off, pointing, snapping pictures, jumpin up and down in ecxitement, he saw Christina yet again with that damn cellphone out recording his embarassment, he saw formerly distraught Norma now with a huge grin that spoke enormous relief. It pained him to know this loss to Tish would not only bolster the bitch who sat atop his young muscular frame, but it would also further encourage Norma to continue on in the sport and who knows, maybe one day be every bit as cocky and entitled as Tish! He saw the other ladies from his own gym, who rooted so proudly for Norma, now taking advantage of another opportunity to shout so cheesily for "GIRLPOWER!" And amidst the random laughing faces throughout the crowd, he eyed the couple from outside the locker room, douchebag bf hand on hotties thigh, sitting close as they took pleasure in his humiliation together.

Joe eyed the clock, only 3 min had passed! The embarrassment made it feel like an eternity. Tish looked so calm and collected on top of him. He hated it. Even when he held such a position against a far weaker opponent, the thread of being bucked or reversed or challenged was always there, he never got too comfortable. Yet here was Tish, not a care in the world, as if she knew he was destined to be defeated by her.

No way. She's not going to get to just rest and collect her thoughts, she doesn't get to feel that confident! Joe thought as he attempted to buck her. He didnt mean to reverse her completely, just cause her to struggle to hold the position, make her work, that was the name of the game. Put some scare in her.

Tish responded poorly at first, and then the coach... "tighten your legs up close to his hips mom! Get your feet as close to his body as possible! don't let him buck you, balance mom! balance and control!!!"

Tish did as instructed. She tightened her legs, forcing her hips down into his frame as Joe felt her soft sexy feet press up against his sides, the anklet feeling annoyingly noticeably scratchy against his flesh, reminding him a woman so high maintenance she wouldnt even remove jewely for this BJJ match was making him look like a bitch. Her balance was incredible.

no fucking way! How is she this good at this! Joe thought. Everything her bitch daughter had shouted out was pure textbook, and her mom knew exactly what she was talking about and how to execute. Joe felt like he was a little kid trapped in a warm bed, wrapped wayyy too tightly by a caring mother. He attempted to buck more but each time it was as though she strengthened her position further, until finally the force of her hips against him made his own feel near helplessly pinned to the mats.

"holy shit did you see how hard he tried to defend and he STILL couldnt!!!" the sound of a familiar foe from his rival gym cut through the other constant hee-hawing and taunts and laughter of the joyous crowd.

Joe was furious. He knew if he had the freedom to mount a full offense, he would have crushed her. Still, it was pure torment to know that she had overcome what defense he did offer up, that she was so brilliantly controlling his body from this position, that she was so good at keeping a strong mount, which is one of the trickiest positions in the sport!!! She's fucking 42 and a god damned MOM! How in the fuck!!?? Joe thought, beyond frustrated in the sudden turn of events. The knowledge that at this point, he likely couldnt answer her aggression if he tried his absolute hardest was not lost on him.

He knew now that he had no more control over that clock, not when it came to stretching this out. He was helpless at the moment. He looked over, 4 minutes! He knew she would make a move soon. He kept his elbows down tight to his sides, occasionally resting his hands on her firm sexy thighs, knowing if he brought those arms up it would give her a prime chance at an armbar. He left his neck open and unprotected, surely she would take the easy option.

Then, his fears were realized as Trish forcibly grabbed one of his arms with hers. No fucking way, she can't be trying for an armbar? Joe thought. With all her might she ripped his arm up, shocking him as she was able to pull it loose from his side. Big deal, so she did that much, far cry between that and actually locking something in

In a flash she whipped her body around to the side and threw one firm leg over his face, silky thigh resting against his cheek, as the other stretched atop his powerful chest. His powerful arm caught in between, still, she didnt have it extended, and she wouldnt, he knew he was strong enough to withstand her.

"fuck yeah mom! 4:20, you got 40 seconds till 5!! You got this! Tap him out, make him your bitch!!!!" Her coach shouted out, earning no more direspect from Joe as he both now feared her knowledge of the sport, and was so preoccupied holding his powerful arm from harmsway.

Then, Tish moved her leg and propped the sole of her soft foot right smack atop Joes face. He turned to look at her in astonishment, as she grimaced with exertion and adjusted, her foot moving to cover his nose/eyes/mouth. She used it sorta as a pivot point, or more accurately a press-point, forcing down and into his face with all her legs strength to try and pry his arm free and into position. Joe was beyond humiliated, his arm in position to be broke if he gave way and didnt tap, his frame held down by her firm legs, and now her sexy little foot, fresh with hot pink nail polish, because pedicures and BJJ go hand in hand, pressed against his face, and out of what little vision he still had that glistening, jangling anklet!!

Oh how he despised the mere sight of the cute, decorated, sexy little dainty feet of the women who trounced around HIS BJJ gyms and tournaments! This symbol of female charm and softness that he could never keep his eyes off of despite his hatred of what they represented to HIS world of toughness and grit, blood and tears, being paraded around as a constant reminder of the changing tides. Now, one was being used as a tool to take his figurative manhood! This 42 year olds frustratingly perfect, soft feet punishing him, threatening to take his arm and more!

It was perhaps the most disgraceful and demoralizing position hed experienced in his entire BJJ career.

He managed finally to turn his head away, more to catch a desperate breath than to avoid the humiliating position. He saw the cute ref so eager to see the female get what she was after. He saw the sexy coach, her mothers younger clone, now on her feet screaming excitedly, and he saw the clock, 30 sec.

Tish still using his head as a footstool, powering into it with her sexy bare foot against his cheek, trying to force that arm. He held it tight, inspite of the now intense pain in his neck and really entire body as he resisted what just then kicked himself for thinking, "this GODDESS!!"

He saw the clock 25 sec.

"haha oh shit hes going to tap!"
"nah nah, she doesnt have anything yet, but hes on the verge of giving up a vicious armbar to her!"
"hhah wow, i would never let some girl smother my face with her feet like that, i dont care how hot she is!"

20 seconds until Tishs Babe Ruth moment, until her domination is fully realized!

"Fuck no, this guy is a bitch though!"

Unlike Normas triangle, his ears unfortunately were free to take it ALL in this go around.

He attempted to look around more, but found his head/neck was now immobilized by Tishs sexy foot and leg. He was forced into staring at this clock, at her smiling daughter, and then too he saw at Christinas beaming face as she had moved positions to record the best possible angle! The feeling of tishs foot pressed firm against his cheeck, his entire body screaming.

15 seconds to the 5 minute mark.

Oh how he hated Christina, hated Tish, hated his love for that damn car!

10 seconds...

Joes arm was no worse for wear, he was strong enough to withstand this all day. If a man somehow had him in this awful position, under normal circumstances without any of the recent bullshit or defeats, both mental and physical, he'd suffered recently, he would never surrender. He'd hold that arm steady till his opponent tired or decided to switch to something else. He WAS powerful, he WAS unstoppable if he chose to be!

But there was something about his many defeats this day, about the humiliations and control Christina had been heaping on him for weeks prior, that had deeply effected him. He felt that similar weakness he felt earlier when the douchebag couple were putting him so unfairly and undeservedly in his newfound place below them. Something about the proud, excited eyes and powerful smirks of Tishs daughter and this cute ref, a constant harbinger of his emasculations, seemed to turn a switch in his alphamale brain.

8 seconds till he could at least attain some minor moral victory, could at least squash Tish's full desires, escape her COMPLETE and total domination.

Her heard the laughter from the crowds.

7 seconds till he could prevent this uppity, cocky, arrogant BITCH from having yet another desire in life, from attaining yet another perfect win in what no doubt is a flawless record of victories throughout her easy beautiful life.

He heard Christina shouting, "hahah GIVE UP BITCH!!!!"

6 seconds until he could save some face in the eyes of this goddess, her hot daughter, this sexy young ref. 6 seconds until he could save some face in front of this rival school, who no doubt knew of Tish's brash and outlandish goals for the battle.

"C'mon submit and call her mommy haha!!!" He heard the beautiful, cocky coach having some fun watching her dear mom dismantle him.

5 seconds until he could salvage some dignity. 5 seconds to put SOME speedbump, however minor, in this bitchy uppity milfs notion that she can be a legit competitor and star in HIS sport! 5 seconds to prevent her from straight up TAKING what remained of his dignity from him, along with his strong, muscular powerful arm!

"C'mon bitch, i'm gonna take your arm and your soul! GIVE IT TO ME!!!" Tish grunted out. Joe couldnt help but think how suitable such demands were coming from a woman like Tish, a woman who could and did seem to have anything and everything she wanted in life, who never knew struggle or hardship as she so arrogantly bounced her perfect ass through life with each soft, delicate step of those perfect feet that were now causing him so much pain, going wherever and doing whatever she wanted despite fools like him wishing to stand in this fucking QUEENS way!

Before the clock could turn 4:56, Joe did something he could have never dreamed of. The switches turned, the endless domination and humiliations and subjugations at the words, legs, and feet of so many previous inferiors having taken their toll, the sick, undesired thrill and stirring he felt at the notion of giving in now surging thru his brain and cock, the newfound respect and downright awe he had for this womans strength and beauty especially at such an age, in that singular moment at least, had changed something in him.

In any other circumstance he would have fought to the death. But now, with just 5 seconds left of fight, Joe submitted to his conquerors desires, bending to her will. This was never a battle not to tap, but in a way it had become something more, the stakes oddly might have been higher than a mere submission defeat/victory. And Joe did the unthinkable, as he gave in, as he submitted to her arrogant will, as he submitted himself fully and without recourse to the ensuing submission.

He let her take his poor arm, full force. She sunk her pained finger nails into his wrist as she yanked it up against her huge breasts, throwing her body back. Her firm legs tensed terrifyingly against his body, the foot shooting across his face, as her smooth sexy calve followed, his face ending up somewhere pressed against the back of her powerful thigh. She had secured a full, perfect armbar, tight and dangerous as can be. Joe had given it to her, given her his arm and along with it his balls and dignity.

His eyes were transfixed upon her beautiful perfect feet as the anklet shimmered and glistened almost hypnotically. His cock he knew was shamefully erect in tribute to his soon to be conqueror in spite of the pain and humiliation, and unlike with Normas choke, the armbar position put it on FULL display.

"YES!!!! TAP OUT TO ME YOU BITCH!!!" Tish squeeled with delight.

He heard the absolute ROAR of the crowd, consisting primarily of feminine shouts of glee, most no doubt from the hens taking over HIS gym. Norma def among them, reveling in both another display of feminine power as well as her own comfort in knowing her domination of Joe was definitely, beyond any shadow of a doubt, legit, for Joe wasnt even goin to last half the time she did against mighty Tish!!!

Christina doubled over in the background, in complete hysterics as she failed to compose herself during her attempts to record his humiliation.

"YES MOM! You're going to fucking do IT!!!!"

The clock hitting 4:58 as Joe immediately began tapping frantically. He knew once he gave it up, it was all over. Tish was too strong, even being an old mom, an armbar was too dangerous a hold and his position would be too precarious for him to even attempt to withstand any longer. He immediately felt her power too, and knew immediately when he gave her his arm, he would be instantly handing over her treasured victory just the way she wanted it, he knew to immediately start tapping out to his victress as soon as she secured the hold.

Yet again, to his horror, the intensity and pleasure and unprofessionalism of a female grappler, combined with what he still didnt know to be either cruelty or the result of thrilling astonishment, of the cute ref, came into play. As he tapped frantically against Tishs firm sexy soft legs with his free hand, she seemed to tighten the hold. His eyes on the clock, the ref and Tish waited another 3 seconds, an eternity when in an armbar before breaking up the hold.

Joe screamed out in pain as it tore through his entire arm. Tish brought both legs up to a 90 degree angle, resting her sexy feet one on her victims powerful chiseled chest, the other again on his sad defeated face, as she laid back in exhaustion, arms raised triumphantly above her head, uncaring towards any damage she may have done.

Joe didnt move. He lay there, in pain, and allowed his dominant victress to lay there in this debasing position as well. Yet again, post defeat, he accepted even more humiliation. Part of it was the intense pain in his arm, he wasnt sure he could move if he wanted to, but moreso he just FELT defeated. Sure he let her win, refused any serious offense, gave her his arm and her proud victory, but he still couldnt help but feel like a legit loser, an inferior. 3 seconds was all it took. 3 seconds would have broken her absurd 5 minute armbar submission claim, but he couldn't do it. He had been not mentally beaten, broke by this woman, by all these women.

Instead, he had given her the very thing he swore he wouldnt. He had subjugated in the worst possible way. He had given her not just a victory, not just his arm, not just his pride, but a justification for being as cocky and arrogant as she could ever and would ever choose to be. He had HANDED her a status and place in his treasured world of BJJ that he deep down knew she didnt deserve, yet there it was, undeniable, his doing, he had secured her a place of proud, illustrious victory and superiority. This type of win would boost her immensely, likely even earn her a purple belt! She wanted what she had no business even desiring, and arrogantly so, and he relinquished it to her! The uppity bitch!

Finally, she slowly stood up, Joe watching her tight body the whole time as she moved, and takin a page out of Normas book, brought one powerful leg up and one beautiful foot down slowly to rest again atop Joes beaten face. He laid there all the while, holding his arm as he took it, hearing the crowd scream in excitement and roar with laughter.

He finally was permitted to get up, after what seemed like an eternity compared to Normas by comparison respectful victory pose. Still holding his arm, he shook hands and sufffered the indignity of this adorable blond girl raising this beautiful, dominant mature womans hand in victory, signalling yet again a females superiority over him. He eyed the men from the rival gym laughing and pointing, the douchebag couple doin the same, the girl this time making a crybaby motion with her hands to her eyes mocking his pain, as the crowd erupted even more.

For some reason, he was sure to eye Christina and her camera, lookin directly into it, in what felt like yet another willing subjugation of his manhood, allowing her to capture him as perfectly and intensely as possible in this celebration of his defeat.

Tish and her daughter ran to eachothers arms as the rest of her school rushed over to celebrate. Tish did a flip in the air, like some agile pros do following a dominant UFC win, in celebration, to the applause of all...except Joe.

"What'd that clock say bitch!?" Tish yelled out at him following her victory, before he could hurry out of the mat. All nearby mouths went quiet, all ears listening.

"4:58 ma'am" Joe replied, kicking himself for adding the ma'am, unsure why he did. He noticed Christina mouth agape in disbelief at his reply.

"And how long did she say it would take to submit you?" Her hot daughter joined in.

"5 minutes Ma'am. She said she would win by armbar in 5 minutes. It only took 4:58." Joe admitted, as he looked depressingly and ashamedly towards the ground, unable to meet anyones gaze.

Everyone in the vicinity burst out laughing, most, including christina, unaware of the womans outrageous declaration prior to the match. Joe knew how much more intense this made his destruction and humiliation, and defeat in their eyes.

Tish made a move towards him, as if offering some sportsmanlike hug or about to offer well wishes. "I told you 5 min, how does it feel to know a 42 year old woman just made you her bitch, and in front of all these people? How does it feel to be a strong young man and be forced to tap out to a hot mature woman you otherwise would never get a chance to even touch? I hope your arm is fucking broke, so you'll know it will ALWAYS belong to me!" Tish whispered into his ear, smiling sweetly all the while, as she hugged him. No one else in attendance would have any idea the disgusting attitude she had or words she said as she broke away smiling big, waving to her evergrowing fanbase. He even heard some hens heap additional praise on Tish, "see, women are such better sports than men! Look at how gracious and beautiful she is!" one offered.

Joe wandered off the mat finally, still not meeting anyones gaze. Christina quickly followed, unable to erase the smile from her face, in spite of her legit concerns over her formerly powerful exbfs injured arm.

"Joe, so sorry that happened. Here I'll drive you to the ER, hopefully she just tweaked it." Christina said, showing real concern.

"Thanks." Joe solemnly replied.

"I gotta ask though" Christina said, failing to suppress her giggling, "I'm starting to get curious which you love more, that awesome car or getting beat up by women?!" Christina laughed uproariously while a dejected Joe took the disrespectful taunt like a bitch.

Last edited by ImYourBitch; 13-Jun-18 at 08:18.
Old 13-Jun-18, 09:50
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I don't normally like stories where it's a strong guy losing to women he should be beating but this one is really good.

I know the character is a lot younger but I'm picturing Joe as Joe Rogan
Old 13-Jun-18, 11:49
Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Great story. I like to see a man get beat by a woman he thinks he can take. Especially a mature woman beating a younger guy.

A lot of these stories describe mature women as being very muscular with tree trunk sized limbs. It is so hot to see a man losing against feminine women.
Old 14-Jun-18, 20:20
Points: 3,659, Level: 25 Points: 3,659, Level: 25 Points: 3,659, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Wonderful story, it's great that Tish not only beat him in combat but also mentally and sexually. He could become her submisive sparring partner. Does he now find Tish more attractive than his ex afther Tish humiliated him?
Old 14-Jun-18, 22:43
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I love your story's focus on fairly normal, everyday mature women beating him. The matches themselves have a lot of detail. It's great.

One thing, though, confused me, which is how good or bad he is. In the opening chapter, he's described as excelling at BJJ, later he's admitting to have lost every match ever (including practice), and in the middle of the second fight he's described as having won many times from a certain position.

Still, keep it up. It's great.
Old 17-Jun-18, 18:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love your story's focus on fairly normal, everyday mature women beating him. The matches themselves have a lot of detail. It's great.

One thing, though, confused me, which is how good or bad he is. In the opening chapter, he's described as excelling at BJJ, later he's admitting to have lost every match ever (including practice), and in the middle of the second fight he's described as having won many times from a certain position.

Still, keep it up. It's great.
Thought that was obvious, christina was manipulating that situation outside the lockerroom and created yet another situation for him to humiliate himself. She didnt tell him exactly what to say, she was sorta testing him, he read her and the situation and thought what best to say to give her what she wanted. He told total lies about himself to make himself look as weak as possible, to the amusement of everyone else.
Old 18-Jun-18, 23:18
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Disappointed. Since he was unconscious, I thought he was going to awaken with no pants on.
Old 28-Jun-18, 17:49
Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24
Last Achievements

This was my favorite of the month. I loved the first match when the inexperienced mom got the hold locked in good to the point where he got knocked out and her reaction to that of joy and pride
The Following User Says Thank You to purvisbread For This Useful Post: