Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-18, 01:40
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Pokemon Go fight

“Fuck,” I mumbled, using six Revives to heal my Pokemon attack squad. It was summer break, and there were barely any students still living in the dorms, not even enough to keep the cafeteria opened; during the school year the gym on campus was constantly flipping between various teams, but with almost everyone gone, it had been changing hands between me and a trainer on another team named SunnyDaze. I got ready to attach the gym again; her Jolteon had been really hurting my Lapras, which it had a type advantage over.
To my mild surprise, I heard someone coming; it was almost midnight on Tuesday, and the campus was pretty much deserted. For a second I was worried - the campus only had one security guard, but he was a grumpy old bastard, and I wasn’t in the mood to get chewed out. I relaxed as a woman my age loomed out of the darkness; she must be another student.
“Hey!” she called. “Are you doing Pokemon Go?”
“Yeah!” I yelled back. She walked up to me and I got a better look at her in the harsh sodium lamp light. She was heavy-set, wearing more makeup than I'd expect for creeping around an empty college campus at midnight. She was looking at her phone as she walked up to me. “God damn it- “ she almost bumped into me - “I mean, uh, hi. Hold on, I gotta feed some berries -”
Oh, no way. Could it be?
“SunnyDaze?”
“Yeah,” she laughed. “My name is Sunita, so, Sunny, SunnyDaze… right? Are you a fan?”
“Ummm… ”
“Heyyyyyyyyyy…. Wait just a minute. You aren’t SuperDeadlyHamAttack, are you?” She got excited, talking faster. “Are you the guy who keeps kicking me out of the gym?! With the super strong Rapidash?!”
“It’s Rob. And yeah, that’s me.”
Her friendly smile turned into a frown.
“Well, would you stop, please? Do you know how many Revives and Super Potions I’ve had to use just to take this gym back?”
“Why don’t you find your own gym?”
“Because I live on campus! This is my gym!”
“Yeah, well, I live on campus too, and this gym is mine!” We were almost nose to nose yelling at each other. “You just find your own gym. And Team Valor sucks!”
“WHAT did you say?!” She poked me in the chest. “Team Mystic blows!”
“Yeah, we’ll see about that. You just wait until I get my monsters revived -”
“Ohhhhhhh, no, your’e not attacking my gym again. Give me that phone.”
“No.”
“Give me that phone,” she growled, “or I’m going to take it off you!”

Were we really going to fight over this? It looked like it. We sized each other up; I’m sure I didn’t fill Sunita with fear - although I was maybe two inches taller than her at 5’8”, I’m a reedy guy, with long, lanky arms and legs. Sunita on the other hand was a BBW; I couldn’t help but notice she was pretty, with a round face, deep dark eyes with heavy emo eyeliner, a wide nose, and luscious lips, covered in jet-black lipstick. Her dark hair came past her shoulders with heavy bangs that she was staring at me from underneath. She was wearing a red Team Valor T-shirt, black shorts, and sneakers. She had big flabby arms, thick thighs, massive tits, a huge round ass, and from what I could see a considerable gut under her T-shirt.
“Last chance,” she told me. “Don’t you dare think you’re going to get that trash Lapras back in my gym!”
“She’s not trash - she almost has 2000 CP!”
“Give me that phone!” She lunged, and I pulled it back away from her grip. She grabbed my arm with one hand, yanking it towards her - man, she was stronger than I thought! I ended up with both hands on my phone, one of hers wrapped around it as well. “Let go,” she snarled.
“Get off me!”
“Give me this thing!”

It squeezed out of both of our grips, shooting into the grass. We both looked at it, then back at each other. Without a word we both charged. I tried to grab her, but she stopped me short with a hard punch in my stomach; I don’t remember the last time I’d been hit, and the shocking pain brought me up short. She shoved me, trying to push me over, but I just ended up going backwards. She followed, and with a yell she wrapped her arms around my midsection and lifted me up awkwardly, then threw me down into the grass. She hadn’t gotten me very high and the soft landing cushioned most of the blow; I hopped to my feet I think fast than I expected, and I ran at her with a scream. Not quite sure what I was doing I ended up just kind of bouncing off her as she stood there staring at me.
“What the hell was that? Rob, why don’t you just give up before you get hurt.”
“Sure, just leave and I’ll take the gym -”
“The fuck you will!” she yelled, grabbing at me. I backed up and instead of a firm grip on my shoulders she ended up with a loose two-handed grip on my shirt, but she used this to pull me back towards her. She tried to get her arms around me again but I went around to the side, kicking her right knee out; she went down to one knee and I kind of didn’t know what to do next. By the time I decided to just go behind her and push her down it was too late, as she’d gotten back up and made another grab at me. This time she had more luck, picking me right off the ground and throwing me back to the grass again. It wasn’t pleasant, but this didn’t really hurt any more than the first time; I guess she hadn’t been in many fights recently either as she was kind of just dropping me instead of slamming me down, and wasn’t inflicting much damage. She must have realized this as she ran and jumped at me with a scream, looking to splash all of her weight against me. I rolled out of the way and she hit the ground hard, the soft turf cushioning her impact as well. We both got up to our knees and faced off.
“Just give me that god-damned phone and I won’t have to kick your ass,” she barked.
“Fuck you! That’s my gym!”

With a deep roar she charged me from her knees, leaping up from her feet and running at me - well, that makes it sound a little faster than it actually happened; I had plenty of time to roll out of the way and she and she chugged past me, taking a few steps to stop and turn back around to face me. By the time she managed to do so I was charging her myself; I slammed into her, my shoulder smacking into her fat gut, but I didn’t have enough force to actually take her down; I ended up bent over in front of her with my arms around her midsection. She slammed a double ax-handle blow into my back and I went down, hitting the soft ground on my chest. She tried to sit down on my back, but I scooted away from her and up to my feet.
“You’re a fast little fucker,” she panted. “But I’m gonna catch you sooner or later.”
“You’re strong,” I admitted. I went to say “But I’m gonna-” and then realized I had no way to end that sentence, so I just ended up complimenting her instead of tacking on a threat. She came at me more cautiously this time, her hands wide in front of her, throwing big, powerful slaps; I knew these would hurt like a mother if she caught me, but luckily they were pretty slow, and I managed to duck and weave around them. I came in on her, repaying her punch to the tummy, feeling my fist sink into her soft stomach. She groaned, but wasn’t as stunned as I’d hoped, grabbing my T-shirt with both hands and yanking it up, blinding me and trapping my arms. She punched me in the stomach, and I bent over; I knew I couldn’t take many hits like that if I wanted to keep fighting. She picked me up again, and this time unfortunately she wised up and got some more power into the move, slamming me down on my back on the grass. I managed to get the T-shirt off over my head, but that was the end of the good news for me as Sunita laid down next to me, snaking her big thighs around my midsection, locking in a powerful scissors. Crushing pain shot through my body as she started squeezing.
“Fuck!” I gasped. “Get off!”
“Sure, once you give up!”
I didn’t have the oxygen for any response; I tried to reach for her ankles to try and yank her legs apart, but she grabbed my right arm (the one closer to her) and pulled it out straight, trapping it. Not sure what else to even try I used my left hand to grab one of her thick ankles and pulled. It was useless; she had me trapped, and I heard myself gasping, hoping that maybe the thick sheen of sweat covering us both would let me escape. I tried to shimmy out, but her thighs had me stuck. In desperation I started slapping her legs with my free hand, but after a few minutes I couldn’t manage even this as my vision started swimming. I closed my eyes, and after another minute or two I felt her releasing me; she must’ve decided I was finished and wasn’t far off. I lay there panting, holding my aching midsection, as she got to her feet and went looking for my phone.

If she’d found it quickly enough the fight would have been over right there, but it wasn’t easy; it had gone flying who knows where, the dark screen was facing up, and there wasn’t exactly a ton of light to look by. As she kept searching, cussing quietly to herself, I managed to recover, taking big breaths and coming back to my senses; it felt like ten or twenty minutes before she finally tripped over it, and by then I had rolled over and gotten back up. I watched her bend over and pick it up; she must’ve heard me and turned just in time to take the full force of my charge, and this time I had enough momentum to take her down to the ground. My phone went flying out of her grasp as she hit the grass on her back. I knew she’d be cushioned by the soft stuff she was landing on and made sure I came down on top of her, for any good that did; I ended up laying on her as she immediately started trying to get up. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the ground, but I had more trouble with her lower body; I attempted a grapevine, but I didn’t really know how to do this right, and her thrashing legs prevented me from even getting it loosely locked on. She managed to buck me off, but I’d succeeded at winding her, and ass she sat up I attacked. Since she’d pulled my shirt off I figured this was fair for me to to do too, copying her by grabbing her shirt, pulling it up to blind her and trap her arms. I laid a few solid hits into her belly before she managed to throw it off and free herself. She stood up, snarling, and put her hands up like a boxer, offering me a fist-fight; I accepted, hoping my speed would keep me safe, as she charged at me throwing wild punches. I weaved past a massive right and hit her back, meaning to get her in the solar plexus but accidently smashing my right fist into her left breast; I’d thrown a hook, and her tit went flying out of her bra as she wailed in surprise, her hands frozen in shock as I dropped my hands and apologized: “I didn’t mean to do that! Are you okay?”
“I’m fine,” she said slowly. I put my fists back up, but instead of copying my stance she reached behind her and unhooked her bra, her huge tits rolling free, drooping down over her stomach. “There, now you can get some real shots in!”
“That’s not -” But she was already coming at me. I threw a punch at her head, but it was telegraphed as she easily blocked it with her forearm, coming in and punching me right in the dick. I’m sure you can imagine how this felt and I fell over, screaming and holding myself. “Stop crying,” she barked, reaching down and unbuttoning my shorts. “You’ll be fine.” She pulled my bottoms off, although luckily my underwear stayed on; I backed her off with a kick, slowly getting to my feet.
“Anything goes,” she told me over her raised fists. “Unless you want to quit while you’re ahead?”
“Sure, just leave me the gym-”

Well, that was the wrong thing to say as she charged me with a scream, leading with a right-handed punch. I went to the side, throwing my own punch deep into her soft tummy, stopping her dead. I had an idea and grabbed the waistband on her shorts, pulling them down to her ankles with one hard yank, accidently taking her underwear along as well. Sunita didn’t seem surprised at all - I was hoping she’d try to take a step and trip, but she simply reached down and finished the job herself, pushing her bottoms to her feet and stepping out of them. I stood there dumbly with my mouth hanging open until she grabbed my underwear in return; too late I reached for the waistline to hold them up, but she pulled them all the way down with a smile. Not wanting to get trapped in them I stepped out myself, and we were both totally naked now, my cock embarrassingly hard.
“Hey, Rob. Are you sure you don’t want to give up? Isn’t it pretty embarrassing getting your ass kicked and loving it this much?”
“Whatever,” I muttered, feeling myself blush. “Isn’t it embarrassing - uh - um.”
“Okayyyyy,” she laughed, then attacked, lunging at my dick. I managed to step back out of her range, leaving her bent over in front of me. I got my left arm around her head and threw myself backwards in a sloppy DDT, driving the top of her head into the ground. Unfortunately, while this works great on TV, I forgot that’s usually a solid floor or wrestling mat; instead of her head smacking into a hard surface and bouncing off, she just kind of sunk into the soft grass and dirt, rolling away and looking slightly dazed, but nothing more. I came at her hoping to press the attack while she was at least stunned, but she reared back and gave me a shove so big I was forced back several steps, and before I could come at her again she was back on her feet.

We circled and she opened with a big elbow aimed at my stomach. I darted around it, closing in and wrapping my arms around her body, trying to ignore the distraction of her huge sweaty tits mushrooming against my bare chest. I tried to pick her up, but found to my intense embarrassment she was too heavy. Luckily she mistook my intention, instead thinking I was just trying to bearhug her; she returned the hold, wrapping her own big soft arms around my body and squeezing me right back. She definitely had the advantage in this hold, and when I tried to get away from her, pushing against her shoulders, she just laughed: “I thought you wanted to see who was stronger!”
“You are,” I gasped. “Let go!”
“Naaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,” she lifted me off the ground, leaning backwards as she crushed me. In desperation I clapped my hands over her ears, and she screamed, releasing me; I fell down awkwardly, rolling away from her, but before I could get all the way to my feet she attacked, coming around behind me and re-applying the bearhug from behind, locking her arms just below my armpits, lifting me off the ground again, this time swinging me back and forth. This hurt like hell, and I couldn’t even muster the energy to scream as she worked the hold. I thought I could escape by throwing an ebow behind me at her head, but I couldn’t even lift my arms; I was too hurt and exhausted to anything but gasp and moan as she squeezed the fight out of me. She must’ve felt me going limp in her arms as before I passed out she threw herself forward. Landing on the soft grass and dirt wasn’t too bad, but my opponent’s weight crashing into me from above was, knocking any air I may have had left out of my body with authority.
I was totally at her mercy as she rolled off me. She flipped me onto my back and sat down on my stomach: “What do you say, Rob? You give up?”
I couldn’t even manage a “no,” but I shook my head. She sighed, tucking one long strand of dark hair behind her ear.
“Okay, we’ll do it the hard way.” She turned to face my feet and started backing up; the night sky was slowly covered by my opponent’s hips until I was staring up at her sweaty ass, which she lowered onto my face, my nose and mouth going between her big buttcheeks. She left me enough air to breathe a little bit - thank goodness; otherwise I’d have passed out in no time.

"You like smelling my ass back there?" She slapped my hard cock. "I guess you do!" She started jerking me off, in no hurry; her hand moved slowly, stopping at the tip of my cock to rub it with her thumb every few strokes before starting its descent again. I had some idea about letting her work me over like this as I recovered, but when I started to move she replied by leaning down and lapping her warm tongue against my tip. That was too much and I laid back, telling myself I wasn’t surrendering to pleasure, just biding my time as she continued stroking my cock and licking the tip for a few minutes; I knew this wasn’t realistic, but I was already starting to surrender the pleasure she was inflicting on me.

If I really had any thought of holding out and continuing the fight, it disappeared as she took my tip between her lips; I moaned into her fat ass as she started slowly working her mouth down my shaft. I felt one hand pushing my legs apart, the other gently kneading and squeezing my balls as she bottomed out. My left hand was on her big butt, and I made a token attempt to stop her with my right, but she easily pinned my hand to the ground, her other one still teasing my balls. I gasped and writhed under her as she blew me, lasting maybe a minute or two before I gave it all up. I came on a downstroke and she just held me between her lips as I finished, my hips weakly bucking as I shot my load into her mouth; she swallowed it all, keeping me there until my cock started to deflate post-orgasm, giving it a few painful sucks before she let my dick fall out of her mouth.

She climbed off me, spinning around so that we were face to face; she leaned down and kissed me, my mouth invaded by her tongue, which she swirled around mine. I felt her hand on my cock, just teasing it with her index finger and thumb. She broke the kiss, murmuring “Stay hard for me,” then leaned down and started licking and sucking on my neck, her other hand playing with my nipples. We spent a pleasant few minutes like this until I was able to start getting really hard again. Feeling me at full extension she slid back; I thought she was going to go for a cowgirl mount, instead watching puzzled as she got to her feet, straddling my hips. She faced away from me, then reached down, grabbing my ankles, pulling my legs up and apart; she almost had me in a boston crab, except I was facing the wrong way, and it didn’t hurt at all. I watched in a trance as she lowered herself, and realized too late what she was doing as she speared herself on my cock. She bottomed out with a moan, not moving for a moment, just squeezing and releasing her pussy muscles; I tried to push up, but she had my hips pinned down to the grass, and I wouldn’t be able to do that unless she allowed me. She started fucking me, slowly, taking her time as I moaned under her. Only having cum once already let me last any time at all. After a few minutes of this she called over her shoulder:
“Aaaahhh, you like this, Rob? You’re gonna cum for me like this, right?”
Well, I still had a little fight left in me, somehow; I waited until she reached the top of a stroke, then thrust up and started fucking her from below. This did not get the reaction I was hoping for as she gasped “Rob, what do you think you’re doing?” I didn’t bother answering; she’d put herself in a strong position, and it was hard enough to fuck her the way I wanted without also engaging in witty repartee. For her part, Sunita could have just lowered her hips to stop me, but between moans she told me: “All right, Rob, if you can finish me off like this, I’ll admit you win.”

Filled with renewed determination I continued pumping away at her. It wasn’t easy - I aimed to keep my strokes short, but she kept moving her hips just enough to prevent me from doing this; at least I saw her legs quivering, which I took as a good sign. (Looking back, it was probably just the position she was in making her legs tired.)
Unfortunately, I couldn’t finish her off - after just a little bit of vigorously fucking her I felt myself getting close, and I knew I’d have to get her off soon or I was done. I wasn’t as in control as I thought, and I had to abruptly stop;
I was one stroke away from cumming. She looked over her shoulder at me with a smile: “Rob, what’s the matter? You stopped. Could it be - “ she started sliding down, slowly, taking me right up to the edge - “are you about to lose? Hmmm?” She slid back up, keeping me the tiniest bit of sensation away from a climax. “You want me to finish you off?” She began another downstroke. “All you have to do is say it.”
“Please,” I whined.
“Please what?” she finished the stroke.
“Please… finish me.”
“Yeahhhhhhhh?” another upstroke. “That means you give up, right?” She held her hips still, just squeezing my dick, aching with the need for release, with her pussy muscles.
“I give up.”
With that she started fucking me quickly; two or three jackhammer strokes of her hips was all it took for me to finish, spurting shot after shot of the biggest climax I could remember into her warm pussy. She kept going until I was dry, then dropped my legs, taking a few steps forward and straddling my face; she administered a the face-sit, rubbing her cummy, musky pussy over my nose and mouth. For a second she pushed her hips down, grinding her crotch against me, but then she moved up a bit, just enough for me to get my tongue out and start licking her snatch.

“How’s that taste, Rob?” she gasped. ”You just love licking your own stuff out of my snatch, don’t you?”
“Mmfmfhfmfmgggh,” I agreed.
“Is that a yes?” She gently bounced her crotch against my face. “Feels like a yes. Are you gonna make me cum, Rob?”
“Mffaaaffmfmmfff,” I promised.
“Is that a yes, too?” It was; I finished her with my mouth, although she helped herself along, reaching down to play with her clit as I tongue-fucked her pussy. Her climax was explosive when it arrived; I heard her wailing and I held onto her hips as I worked her through it, her thighs tensing against my head helplessly as she went over the edge, soaking my face with her juices. When she finished she rolled off me, and we both just lay there panting for a while; I felt her taking my right hand in hers, squeezing it gently as I looked up at the starry summer sky.
“Umf,” she finally groaned as she sat up. “Where did that thing go?” She got to her feet and walked around for a minute, then I heard her crow “Yeahhhhh, here it is!” She came over to me, holding my phone; It was locked with the fingerprint sensor, but she simply grabbed my hand and mashed my index finger against it, unlocking it. To my surprise, she didn’t even open Pokemon Go, just flipped to the address book app and punched in her name and number. Then she threw the phone at me with a casual “You better go get cleaned up, you look like you just got your ass kicked” before getting dressed and leaving me there naked, sweaty, and covered in grass. It took ten minutes before I could move, twenty minutes to get dressed and stagger back to the dorm, and two days before I captured the gym back.
Old 25-Aug-18, 20:50
Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26 Points: 4,014, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pokemon Go fight

Awesome story as always. Love all the inventive scenarios you come up with. Are you ever going to post the basement beatdown stories again?
Old 26-Aug-18, 13:57
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Thank you! I actually did a re-write on the basement beatdown series; I'm planning on adding another two chapters so it actually has an ending and making it a book one of these years...
Old 27-Aug-18, 12:23
Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1 Points: 94, Level: 1
Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5% Activity: 2.5%

Brilliant story as always!!

Tags
bbw, bbw facesitting, mixed fight