Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jun-19, 23:18
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Battle For my Spot

I had another sleepless night, thinking about how Beth distroyed me on the mat. I could not even turn her, or do anything really to her during practice. What chance do I have against her today with wrestle offs starting? I am afraid she is going to make me look even weaker now since it is front of my team. They view me as a letter, the senior leader that is should be viewed as a hero, not a loser. I also can’t get out of my mind what Kristen did to me as well. She tossed me down so hard, and shoved me so easily against the wall. I could not even budge when she sat on me.

I tried to sneak out of the house before my sister wake up. So I left the house at 5:30 to hit the school gym that is opened to athlete at 5:45. I was the first one their. At about 6:00 four girls form the basketball team showed up. All four of them were talker then me. The shortest one was 5’9” with the tallest being 6’1” tall. They all out weighted me as well. I was doing my usual weight with dumbbells at 15 to 20 inches. Three of the four girls were pointing and laughing at me.

One of the girls came up to me, and asked If I was the guy that got shoved down by that girl yesterday. I shamefully told her yes I was the guy. She told me that she felt bad for me. She is 5’9” about 145. She is the starting point guard for our school. Her name is Sharon. Sharon told me about how much she works out, and could help me out. She is a Sophomore, and apparently has a crush on me. I was flattered having some pretty girl actually interested in me after what happened yesterday. She asked me to join me and my friends for lunch.

Lunch time came, and I waited for Sharon to come to the cafeteria. Sharon came by, and walked with my to my table. Sharon had lunch with us. You could tell Beth was a bit scared of Sharon she did not come up to me at all, but kept giving me a dirty look. Sharon commented that girl must really hate you. Asked me what happened between us. I really did not want to tell her about how Beth beat me convincingly at wrestling. I told Sharon about the wrestle offs today. After lunch she gave me a kiss, and told me she would meet me at my locker before practice/wrestle offs.
Sharon came by, and gave me a pep talk. Told me not to let some little girl like Beth beat me. Not to lose my spot to some little girl. Not to let Beth ruin my senior year. Beth walked passed my locker while Sharon, or should I say my body guard was standing their. Sharon remembers that I was fast, and could out think my opponent, I should try to become the wrestler I was last year. Try not to picture Beth as a girl just think of her as another opponent that I am going to beat the stuffing out of.

Sharon decide to walk me to the locker room, holding my hand. Beth was waiting outside hoping to catch me alone. Thank G-D my body guard was their she looked pissed. I entered the locker room, and then Beth started talking to Sharon. Telling her how she was going to beat her man. Sharon was not too happy, and ended up putting Beth into a headlock. I was looking out the locker room door, and somehow managed to pull Sharon off of Beth. Sharon told me that I was about 10 minutes away from not having to worry about Beth at all.

I told Sharon then I would have felt bad about winning my spot. Beth went into the girls locker room. Beth gave me a good by kiss and wished me luck. Handed me her number on a piece of paper and wanted a report how on how I shut that piece or work up. I told Sharon I hope it goes as well as you think. Sharon told me I need to be positive.

The picture that I have added is of Sharron. She has on the dress with that is pink with flowers. Josh likes how friendly she has been to him, and how nice and firm her arms are.

Going to end this section here before the wrestle off begins. I hope adding Sharon into this adds to the match. I wanted Josh to have a little confidence heading into the battler. Beth just is more upset that Josh is giving another girl affection that she wanted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shannon.jpg (121.2 KB, 351 views)

Last edited by lapidusss; 25-Jun-19 at 10:51.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-19, 00:22
Last Achievements

I am in the locker room getting ready for practice/wrestle offs. I am joking around with my teammates talking about all the fun we had throughout the day. I told them about the new basketball player Sharon that I meet earlier in the day. Several of them comment how cute she was at lunch, and how she seems to have taken a keen interest in me.

We all head out to the gym, and waiting for our coach to come in and start us all off. Beth comes out of the girls Locke room wearing such an amazing outfit, my man hood stands up a bit in her presents. Beth has on a tank top that shows how muscular her frame is. You can see how wide and thick her back is. You can see how wide her chest is, with the most impressive breast you are going to see on a 16 year old. You can see how thick and big her biceps, forearms, and triceps. In this outfit I can’t take my eyes off this girls triceps. I so badly wanted to go up and feel them right then and their.
Coach comes out of his office to break me out of my trance. He tells us that we will have prelim wrestle offs till we are down to two in each weight class. Tomorrow will be the final were the two best wrestlers will battle it out for varsity. Each wrestler is allowed three challenges throughout the year, so if I loss my spot to Beth or any other wrestler I can challenge them three more times if I have the guts.

So we start out with about 30 minutes of cardio. I can’t take my eyes off of Beth in her outfit. I am keeping my distance from her since I don’t want to deal with her verbal onslaught. She is keeping a distance from me, but once in a while I see her flexing or looking at me then pointing her thumb to the ground. I am just trying my best not to let Beth’s mind tricks work on me. I am thinking of what Sharon said to me. I am hoping my sister will not be too upset that I bailed early, and did not drive her to school today. Both Beth and Kristin are shaken me up, and have taken my confidence away.
So coach tells us If you want to try out for varsity to line up by your weight. I go over to the 138 marker, and I see Beth, plus two other guys. One his name is Robert, he Is freshmen, but wrestled since he was five. He knows what he is doing, and could be a challenge if he is my first round opponent. The other guy is Chad he is a sophomore, and was on varsity last year at 124. He put on 18 pounds, but they were all of muscle. You could tell Beth was hoping that coach had us go at it tonight, and if not just hoping I could survive a match against either one of these guys.

Coach said since I was a varsity wrestler last year, and won conference, and qualified for state he would put me against Robert, and Beth against Chad. Beth finally walks over to me breaking her silence, Josh, you better be man enough to beat this freshmen, because I want to humiliate you so badly. Maybe I will ask Kristine to stop by tomorrow and let her have the enjoyment of her older brother getting beat by this body. Beth Flexes those amazing biceps, triceps, and legs. I end up swalling hard, and breathing hard. You can see my shorts are giving Beth a salute. She starts laughing, and then states to me that she wants to show me something I know you don’t have. She rolls up her shirt and shows me a six pack on her stomach that is hard and visible. I ended up going white as a ghost again. Wrestle offs start for the smaller weight class, I go away from Beth to get away from her verbal onslaught. I go hand out with my friends on the team being thank full they are producing me from Beth.

Coach announcing that we have now reached the 138 weight class. Coach calls over Robert and Chris for a coin flip to see which match is first. Chris wins, and elects to wrestle first. Beth steps onto the matt, giving me a sign again of I am going down. Not sure if she meant by her, or by Robert once she is done with Chris.

Beth goes in for a single leg takedown, I am shocked by the speed she has. Robert dose not go down. He catches Beth into a headlock, you can tell she is in a bit of pain. I have a smile on my face seeing her in a bit of pain. Chris gets behind her and gets a two points. Chris ends up catching her arms and flips her over for the pin. Beth is stuck a well, but she has only 30 seconds to survive till the end of the first. Beth survives this on-slaught down 5-0.

Beth gets to choose for 2nd period, and choose down. Beth goes down to her hands and keens. Chris puts his hands on her stomach and pulls them away. I think he was caught off guard by feeling a six pack. He locks up and the coach singles to start them up. Beth is so quick she is able to reverse him so quickly making the score 5-1. I am thinking crap Beth is making a comeback,. She flips Chris over and gets back points and a near fall. So now the score is 6-5 Beth. You can see the smile on her face, and Chris looks winded trying to get back up with Beth body draped over him. Beth flips him again, but this time Chris is not getting up. Coach calls a pin. I walk up to Beth and say congratulations, but Beth gives me a look like you are so dead. Then said that is you tomorrow big boy.

Next Robert and I are about to go at. We lock up in the middle of the mat, neither one of us are doing much, just feeling each other out. Robert pushes me out of bounds after about a minute or so. My friends are all sitting their in shock. I looked over at Beth who flexed her muscle. This time instead of trying to match power, I followed Sharon’s advice, and used speed. Unlike Beth I caught Robert off-guard with a single leg takedown. I am now up 2-0. I am breathing a side of relief that I was able to get him down. The period ends with me up 2-0. I won the coin flip so I pick natural. I figured I can get 2 more points. Roberts is a bad defender at single, and I am about to find out double leg take downs.

I was able to figure out Roberts weakness, so I went this time for a double leg take down, and got him down again up 4-0. You could tell Beth was not happy at this point. She goes down by the Matt, and I hear her girly voice offering him tips and advice. I need to just tune that witch out.

Robert uses his powerful legs and bucks me off of him, and he gets a reversal to make the score 4-1. I feel Robert trying to power me over, on his stomach he doesn’t feel too strong. Beth is screaming to Robert to uses his legs.

Beth screaming that to Robert gave me an idea. He was a bit high on me, so I got my arms between his legs and some how was strong enough to cradle him over. Coach gave me a point now up 5-1. Coach is counting Roberts shoulders. I get back points up 8-1. Robert gets to his stomach. I am getting close to a major victory over a freshmen, is this something I should be proud of?

With Robert now on his stomach I got in for Saturday night ride, and get Robert onto his back again. This time Robert is out of gas, thank G-D that happened because I was feeling it as well. Sweat was coming off my body and face. Coach calls the pin. Coach has Beth and I come to the center and announces this is the final match for 138 tomorrow.

Coach wants us to shake hands. Beth squeezes my hand causing pain, but not enough to make me scream. Beth states to me that this is nothing compared to the pain I will give you tomorrow.

After each wrestle off coach said that if you are done or not going for varsity you can go home. I decide to leave and start working on my homework. I must call Sharon and share the amazing news of today.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-19, 11:12
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, you are so good at building the anticipation, mate. Beth has such a forceful personality that I can completely understand Josh being so intimidated. I can't wait to read what happens in the varsity final tomorrow. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-19, 19:33
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I really hope you win over Beth.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-19, 00:00
Last Achievements

I am starting to head to the locker room after securing my spot in tomorrow’s 138 finals match against Beth. Beth is following me keeping up with her trash talking, saying I was lucky to beat Robert, The only reason I beat him was because he was tired. You looked to be in pain just from my hand shake. Admit you are scared of me and theses muscles. Beth stops me from pulling open the door, but tells me more things about how bad of a wrestler I am. She can’t believe that I actually made it to state. I am so predictable on the mat.

I look at Beth, and say to her are you done blabbing on and on about how great you are and how crappie I am? If so, I am sick and tired of you and your big mouth. Beth has a look of shock on her face, and reaches up and slaps me on the face. It stings a little, but I try not to show Beth that her slap was a bit painful.
If I was close to losing against Robert, when I had led against him. You had to have a big comeback against a Sophomore who looked like a child compared to you. Beth told me that Robert looked small compared to me as well. Why do you pick on me so much? Is it because I come off as a nice guy, that treats women well? My sister would say that, she and I get along well. Beth said why are you talking so crazy me actually liking you? Beth flexed her biceps, and pulled up her shirt enough were I could see her six pack up close and personal. I was amazed how big they were. Out of instinct, I actually stuck my hand on them. If I was being honest hers were bigger then mine. Beth then lifted my shirt up to see my stomach. I told Beth I have way too much work tonight to play these little games with her.

Beth ends up following me into the men’s locker room. Hey big sexy Josh, you can’t hide form me in here. Most of the team is watching the matches to see who is going to be In the finals. I would rather watch them then chase you. I respond why chase me then? Beth states back to me, because I want you to feel so scared and intimidated by me you are too scared to show up tomorrow. I would never be scared of a little girl like you.
Beth tries pushing me up against the lockers a few times, but this time I don’t move like I did the last few times. Beth how about we have some test of strength then since you love to test me out. Beth takes my bate. I hope this will shut this little girl up for ever.
Then I can enjoy my senior year of wrestling.

First off lets do a game of mercy. We lock our hands up and start trying to bend each other’s arms. We are in a stalemate for five minutes. You can tell Beth is fading a bit, I still feel good. A few minutes later Beth falls to her knees. Tells me she will not give up, and keeps trying very hard. I give a final grunt and Beth screams out her mercy. I look at Beth and say not so tuff are you little girl? Beth does not look fazed at all.

She decides to pick me up into a firemen’s carry showing off her strength to me. She wants to carry me into the gym like that I told her no. Next, we are going to arm wrestle. Beth uses air trying to get a fake arm down. We start off, and are in a stale mate, neither arm is going down. After a few minutes Beth starts taking my arm down. I am screaming no how can this happen? Beth screaming not so strong big guy? Beth gets me about half way down, still not going down. This time I push with all my might and almost get her down, but she stops me. Beth and I are grunting so hard it sounds like too big men trying to take crap in the bathroom. After another three minutes my arm tires out, and Beth takes me down. We are both exhausted and breathing hard.

Finally, we both get up, and Beth is in my face again. I don’t have the strength to beat her ass, but I think I do. Beth tires to shove me again against the lockers, but I don’t move. I shove her, but she moves maybe three inches. We both keep pushing each other, and I get tired of this, so I catch her in a headlock. Beth is screaming that it hurts. I am telling her I will only stop if she leaves the locker room. Finally, Beth agrees.
Beth saids one last thing big Boy, whoever loses the match tomorrow has to go up to coach and quite the wrestling team. No wresting JV or challenging the winner in challenge. Is this some type of trap by Beth? I agree to it. This time I am squeezing her super hard in the hand shake, and you can see pain is enriched in her face. Finally, before Beth leaves I take off my shirt and show her my manly body. Beth seems to like she is blushing a bit.

I shower up and go home to get ready for dinner. I study for about 30 minutes then dinner is ready. I tell my family that I won and made the final against Beth. Kristin said it would be kind of funny if you lost to Beth and could not wrestle varsity. I told Kristin about the beat, so no wrestling at all. Kristin said good, then I would be the only athlete in this house. Want to arm wrestle brother? I tell her no, I have too much homework. Kristin said fine you big chicken and flexes her arms. Kristin has nice looking arms for a 13/14-year-old. I tell he a little bit about Robert who I beat, and said that she has a few class with him.

I go to my room and finish studying. I call Sharon and let her know what happened today. She was proud of me wining and standing up to Beth. Sharon said remember to uses speed against her. Sharon wanted to meet up, her parents were out for dinner. Sharon wanted me to practice some of my moves with her. Let’s just saying rolling around with her was enjoyable, and I get excited.

Told her that I would make her proud in the wrestle offs. I told Kristin lets meet up in the morning to do one last lifting session. I did not tell Sharon about the bet. She may have been upset with me over that one.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-19, 09:55
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hmmmm, for the first time Beth sounded a bit desperate in her attempts to intimidate and overpower Josh. It's a bit of a chink in her armour, but at the same time it does make the upcoming 138 final seem more competitive. On one hand, I always want the girl to win these encounters, but on the other I think Josh is showing more mental strength and maturity than Beth is. I can almost imagine her losing her temper and being disqualified or something. Would a DQ mean that she can't wrestle any more? Thank you for continuing this story, mate. It is a very exciting read.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-19, 23:46
Last Achievements

The day is finally here, getting ready to take on Beth who is trying to ruin my senior year. I get a good nights sleep in preparation for a battle. Get to school at 5:45, to work out with Sharon. She has me lifting, trying to psych me up for the battle. The day at school goes by fast, and I get to see Sharon for lunch. No word, or even seeing Beth at all today at school. I hope she got the message that she is not going to be able to intimidated me as much as in the past. I head to the locker room to get ready for my battle.

I head into the gym, no sight of Beth. I have no idea what could have happened to this warrior who wants to causes me great harm. The lower weights are going on, the have now reach 132, and that match ended fairly quickly.

Coach calls for me and Beth, still nothing from Beth. Coach goes looking for a lady gym teacher to check the ladies locker room. Beth is in their, come on out flexing telling coach I am sorry lost track of time. Comes up to me and saids so Josh you though you were going to get a cheap win over me. No chance on that one happening big boy. I just look at her and smirk. Beth is wearing a tight shirt that she rolls up to show off her hard looking arms.

We line up, and coach blows his whistle for us to start up. We circle each other and lock up, nothing happens we unlock. Both adjust headgear and lock up again. Nothing happens, I push Beth off, but she dives for a take down. I squall out. I try to get behind her for two points, but unable to. She grabs my upper tight preventing me form getting behind her. I try pushing her flat down on the matt, but no luck at al doing this. Is Beth trying to tire me out, who knows what her game plan is. I decide to just back up form her and tie up again. I tie up her, and do a double leg takedown. I try to pick her up, but totally unable to lift her, she has blocked me again. This time I try to push Beth down, but unable to. I stand up again backing away from her. Beth speaks looks as if Josh is scared of me…..

I for Mad at that comment, and try to push her out of bounce. Beth side steps me, and trips me to the ground. Beth up 2-0. I am slamming my fist on the matt for doing something wrong. Beth states whats wrong? Did little boy make a mistake. Beth is trying to flip me over for points, but the ref blows the whistle ending period 1.
Beth and I are both breathing hard and sweating looking at each other. That feeling of Beth being hot again starts racing through my mind. I go over to some of the other seniors and talk strategy. They are telling me to stay the course, this is going to be a will of who wants it more, Who is going to tire out first.
Beth is talking with a few people that I don’t know. One might be Chris and Robert from yesterday. Coach calls us over. Beth gets to call in the air, an picks heads. It ends up being tails. I end up deferring letting Beth pick up or down first. Beth picks down.

She gets down on the ground on all fours. I get behind her, and notice she has a nice ass. Then I take whiff of the air, and noticed that Beth has on some nice perfume. Hard to tell before when we were battling. I get behind her and put my hand on her stomach. This time I ma not as impressed by her stomach as before. I put my hand on her tricep and squeeze a little hard as a rock. Ref blows his whistle Beth is so fast she reversed me in like three seconds. I tired to do the move were you take your opponent down from behind, but I was too slow. Beth has some serious speed to her. Score now Beth 3 – 0. Beth grabs my arms and tired to putting them behind my back, but she is not being able to hold them, I am flinging them. After about thirty seconds of this I let Beth start to flip me over. While she is doing this I uses my leg power to buck us in the air. I land on top of her getting my one-point reversal. Score Beth 3-1. I deiced since I had good luck with the cradle in my match against Robert I would try it here. Sure enough it worked, I got Beth onto her back. Ref starts counting hers shoulders down. I get three shoulder points. Me Score 4-3. I hear Beth scream no he can’t beat me. Ref gives me another three points for near fall Score Me 7-3. Beth gets to her back, and then slams her elbow into my stomach gets behind me. Score Me 7-4. The crowd is counting down the clock 20 seconds left. Beth is trying to flip me, but because of my sweat I somehow get out of her grip and get behind her. Score me 8-4. There is about five seconds left I just stay on top of her for the last few seconds.

I go to my friends who are all saying put her away. End her experiment of wresting at our school. I told them I will do that. They tell me to pick bottom to 1 catch her off guard and 2 do you famous reversal. I am feeling a bit gassed out, but still want to take my friends advice.

I choose bottom, and have 3 minutes to go till varsity spot is mine. I go down, Beth goes down and hovers her hand over my stomach and saids to me kiss your spot good bye. I try to do my famous reversal, but Beth is much quicker then me. She gets her legs around my stomach in a perfect leg ridding position. I try to get her off, but I am too tied from the other action from earlier. This is still pre season so I am not in the best of shape.

Beth said to me gassed big boy? I ran cross country and feel fresh. Beth ends up smaking my arms were I land on my face. Beth starts crossing my face with her forearm causing pain. Beth starts punching my face with her forearm dang this hurts like hell. One minute gone by, Beth starts to flip me over. Coach starts his count. Gives Beth some back points. Score me 8-6. I some how get out of Beth’s grip an back to my stomach. Coach awards her a near fall, Score Beth 9-8. Beth goes for that move again. Gets me on my back. Two more points for back. Beth 11-8. I have nothing left in the thank, and look at coach hoping he would call the pin. Finally he ends my worst match of my high school career. He give Beth her points for near fall. Final score Beth 14-8. She beat me in a pin. Dang this hurt a lot I was just laying their motionless.

Beth gets down on the floor next to me, and saids after I have my hand raised in victory you got to tell coach you are done with wrestling. I get up we shake hands I go to hug Beth, she pushes me off. I almost fall on the ground since I have nothing left. Coach raises Beth’s hand in victory. I tell coach I can’t wrestle JV as a senior, so quite the team.I have tears coming out of my eyes. Beth looks at me and laughs. Dose one final bicep flex for me. I can't look at it at all. I am just balling. I go into the locker room to get ready to head home for the evening.

Any suggestions on how the story should go next? Please let me know. I was thinking going home and telling my family. What happens the next day at school. Then when Kristin finally becomes my height. What happens in college. Let me know what way you would like for me go. I really want to make this story enjoyable for all of you. I hope you have enjoyed battle for m spot.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-19, 03:59
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I really wanted you to win this match.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-19, 06:47
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

THANK U FOR THE STORY any more pictures of Beth
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-19, 06:57
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Last Achievements

What if Beth ends up putting on too much muscle and ends up having a hard time making weight so she moves up a weight class? Then have her “persuade” you to ask coach to rejoin team so she can pick on you at practice.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post: