Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-15, 20:01
♥αlphα♀

Smile A session with Yasmin Telles

Session review

I was a bit anxious hours before meeting Yasmin for the first time, mixed feeling of shyness, fear and also doubts on what was really the point of traveling half the country to get my ass kicked, which yet seemed so natural one week before when I was valiantly typing my email to her crossing the point of no return by doing so (I try to be a man of my word … at least).

As she opened the door this anxiety instantly evaporated under her natural warmth and the impression of her athletic stature. Warm but not soft, her confidence was also very natural and didn't leave any room from the first instant for anything else than obeying her instructions (I shoud maybe mention I'm not a sub). If I wasn't sure what was the point, she was.

Yasmin's scissors are unbelievable, she did a full power scissor on my arm and I had to tap out, I mean who taps out on a squeezed biceps ? Then she put me into a neck scissor and said "now imagine if I use the same power" ... it hits you : A flat neck, dislocated cervical vertebras mashing up the spine in dirty noises and unimaginable pain. The pressure on the neck was immediately unbearable, she knows it and therefore concentrates on other body parts where she can at least feel some resistance before letting go. She literally chews with her trained inner thighs, they are weapons of their own. The first body scissor she applied I really thought I could resist, but as I was tightening my abdominal muscles (I can do 7mn full plank) grimacing under the effort she was cranking up her clutch, except she did it without a change on her composed face if not the dominant look in her beautiful eyes saying "go ahead resist, I'm breaking you", I went to my max while she had plenty of force in reserve, I couldn't breath but still had oxygen, I tapped out because of pain and fear as I could feel the strain on not just one or two but all by ribs being bent inwards and I felt they would all collpase at the same time even if in reality they probably don't but I was absolutely convinced they were going to. But with Yasmin you have to beg and you have to mean it, specially if that's what you asked, she makes you accountable for your words. So from then on I begged and did exactly what she said with all my heart, it's the only way to leave her place in one piece. She can break ribs like that but many FBB/FMA can what's spectacular with her is that she can make you feel what it's like to have your complete ribcage squashed ... she likes ribcages.

She had not even started to use her martial art expertise yet, she is a black belt Jujitsu instructor … or said differently if some of us spend all our professional life excelling behind a computer, she spends hers perfecting the various ways of disjointing a human body and strengthening her muscles for that purpose. She likes to refers to her legs as "Anacondas" which is a very good image, but for an average size untrained man, the technical perfection and stamina of her moves combined with her total confidence and cruel hints also feels like being an insect manipulated by a Praying Mantis, the way it must look from outside too. From inside it was often hard to even realize how vulnerable she just managed to make me, with any of her steel hard limb precisely locked with the strongest leverage on one of my join in its weakest angle, just a fraction of her strength away to crack, so let alone understanding how she managed to move me from the previous perfect hold into the next perfect one in a split second. I would really recommend to do it in front of a large mirror with good lighting to enjoy the spectacle next time.

The magic is that the pain and danger didn't feel so bad pressed against her incredible skin, smoother than silk, warmer than the sands of Copacabana with her sexy voice pouring details on how much helpless she made me directly into my ear (this does help one to realize one's state of submission). In a moment of lucidity, or at least sincerity, I told her that yet I felt secured trapped in her body of steel, she said "yeah, secured from the others maybe but not from me".

Before I posted this review end 2012 on another website I sent it to her to check if was ok with it, she said she loved it and that "Your description of the session makes me want to destroy you!"

ps : I'm 5'8'' 150lbs fit
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-15, 20:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: A session with Yasmin Telles

♥αlphα♀, moved the post to a separate topic as suggested.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-15, 22:20
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Session review
Well, what can I say ? THANKS A LOT !!!
You've given me some solid confirms about her... At all... We exchanged several emails and I can't wait to meet her as soon as she'll visit my country (she loves it !). I think it'll be pretty "fun" under all points of view, in particular considering my own request
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-15, 00:37
♥αlphα♀

Favour returned then, if I recall right your review on Gia last year gave me some incentives to meet her and I didn't regret. So are you finally going to try (near) pass outs ?
Old 26-Feb-15, 00:58
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Favour returned then, if I recall right your review on Gia last year gave me some incentives to meet her and I didn't regret. So are you finally going to try (near) pass outs ?
I'm glad about ! Was a pleasure I've given you a "spin" for her
Well, now, I'm more than ready for that... Gia was just my very first experience and didn't feel so confident about (and she didn't too). The only "issue" is that, as you surely know having read my posts, I like only the pure truth, no acting/pretending. So, I have to find a girl able to do that even while I'm trying to resist and escape from the hold. So to speak, she has "to deserve" my KO But it might happen with Fabi, VeVe, Arekah...
Old 26-Feb-15, 01:45
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
I tapped out because of pain and fear
I appreciate very much you taking the time and effort to write this insightful review.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-15, 13:09
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Session review
Did she use any body triangles on you and how would it compare to a straight body scissor?
Old 26-Feb-15, 15:13
♥αlphα♀

Yes at my mid section belly level, I can't recall the difference it made but generally speaking a Triangle aka Figure Four, puts more pressure and requires less effort than a Scissor, I'm sure others with more wrestling knowledge can comment on that (desertgoodguy e.g.).

What I can say is that a Triangle can only be applied up to a certain section size, it's geometrical, whereas a straight Scissor can manage larger sections and will decrease in efficiency progressively. Yasmin is relatively tall and can obviously manage larger sections but she was glad when she saw I had a small waist 75cm = (81 max + 69 min) /2 that's 30", same kind of pleased look I noticed from several other "scissoress", like Brigitta. In a scissor it gives their abductors and inner thighs a better bite and requires less leverage from the ankle lock / knees.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-15, 15:22
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

I want to be careful here because nothing I'm about to say is meant to imply that Yasmin is less than a fantastic session. I had a wonderful time with her, she has a great body, uses great technique when applying her scissors and as many have noted she's among the best at getting in your head. My issue is with placing her leg strength. Flatly, while she's 'strong for her size,' she's not in my top 50 for the raw power of scissors I've experienced. By that I mean session women, but I've also been lucky enough to also be squeezed by a lot of professional athletes, some her size and quite a few obviously much larger. Again I give Yasmin a no-questions recommendation, just a bit of perspective.
Old 26-Feb-15, 17:44
♥αlphα♀

Totaly agree, in my top 5/25 encounters I wouldn't be able to tell from Yasmin, Gia, Brigitta, Scar, who has the strongest scissor, let alone the strongest legs, they are all much more lethal than I can take. They all leg press in the range of 1000lbs for reps I believe. Even Antscha whom I recently met blew my mind (and cracked a teeth cap … again : ) with her leg strength, didn't suspect that from her.