Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do you want a hight quality mixedwrestling game (anime style)?
Yes! 265 78.87%
Yes, but no Anime style! 67 19.94%
No 4 1.19%
Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-Jun-16, 16:08
Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31 Points: 5,486, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Reverse Ryona Game (mixedwrestling game Anime style)

I believe I subscribed to your channel a few days ago without realizing it was you. Good stuff so far!
Honestly, I think being able to control the female is great, do whatever you would want to the opponent. But perhaps the helplessness of playing the male would work as well, like counters to other attacks you do.
My one concern is how would you make all this work in the context of the game? (The wrestling holds you do and such.)
Nevertheless, I'm very excited to see this come into fruition.
Old 18-Jun-16, 05:16
Points: 15,950, Level: 54 Points: 15,950, Level: 54 Points: 15,950, Level: 54
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasada1000 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe I subscribed to your channel a few days ago without realizing it was you. Good stuff so far!
Honestly, I think being able to control the female is great, do whatever you would want to the opponent.But perhaps the helplessness of playing the male would work as well, like counters to other attacks you do.
I heard there was a game called ultimate fighting girl which we play as male character and it's only goal for getting humiliated by the female opponent, but i never heard a game that we play as female character that try to dominate the male opponent and i think it's good change if we have such a game. Beside i don't like the character that i play getting dominate, because i like the one to dominate, well that's just me though.
The Following User Says Thank You to b3a5tx For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-16, 22:03
Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,105 Times in 822 Posts

I have nothing against Manga style, in fact, I love it.
But I really don't like when the girl are childish (kid-like body proportions) To me it's disgusting.
I prefer when the girls have a more mature body. To me thighs's width have to be arround same size as a head. Too thin thighs are not appealing to me. Same for flat chest or unexisting hips/ass.
This boxing girl seems almost OK, not too tiny, so it's OK.
I'm not really into boxing, but YOUR wrestling domination project sounds good!

The perfect game would be a GIRL VS MAN game.
You can play a girl to destroy the man, or play the man trying to survive to the attacks of the girl.

You could include a good variety of characters (girls) at least 6 of them. Or adding a generator to create you own dream girl ingame.

You can have a competitive type fight (grapple, punch, kicks...) a fight is finished by KO.

You can play a death match mode where the girl can actually KILL her opponent.
She could use more cheap moves, low blows, trampling with high heels, breaking every bone, facesitting, strangling to death, attacking the eyes, the teeth or the nose of opponent. Attacking KO enemy, ignoring tapout... Almost everything. No mercy!

But absolutly NO actual sex, no disgusting stuff like scat or vomit, no man fuck or whatever.

Again, I would prefer the girls to have actual woman-like body, not child type.
I prefer this style : (4 references for YOU)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by neddyf; 19-Jun-16 at 01:33.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to neddyf For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jun-16, 09:02
Points: 15,950, Level: 54 Points: 15,950, Level: 54 Points: 15,950, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,510 Times in 287 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by neddyf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But I really don't like when the girl are childish (kid-like body proportions) To me it's disgusting.
I prefer when the girls have a more mature body. To me thighs's width have to be arround same size as a head. Too thin thighs are not appealing to me. Same for flat chest or unexisting hips/ass.

You can play a girl to destroy the man, or play the man trying to survive to the attacks of the girl.

You could include a good variety of characters (girls) at least 6 of them. Or adding a generator to create you own dream girl ingame.

You can have a competitive type fight (grapple, punch, kicks...) a fight is finished by KO.

She could use more cheap moves, low blows, trampling with high heels, breaking every bone, facesitting, strangling to death, attacking the eyes, the teeth or the nose of opponent. Attacking KO enemy, ignoring tapout... Almost everything. No mercy!

But absolutly NO actual sex, no disgusting stuff like scat or vomit, no man fuck or whatever.

I like this opinion.
Old 19-Jun-16, 17:41
Points: 6,475, Level: 34 Points: 6,475, Level: 34 Points: 6,475, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Well, it is clear there is support for the idea.
I have started preparing everything to convert animations and nodels from MMD to the Unreal Engine.

As soon as I have a good looking import which animations have been correctly adopted, I will open a new thread where you can follow the development and throw in suggestions and wishes.

To sum up what I think would please the most players:

The luxury of choice to play as female or male, fighting against the gender you want comming in all sizes and shapes (but anime style).
The main feature and focus is domination and humiliation. The matches itself should be challenging, focusing on getting your opponment into a Submission hold, either making them submit or knocking them out cold (maybe with features like, you can ignore tapping and make your opponment suffer). The winner then interacts with the looser depending of his/her personality.
If a very dominent and sadistic fighter wins, he/she will for instence, put his/her feet inside the mouth of the defeated opponment, or if won by tapout, make the looser lick his/her feet.
on the other hand, if his/her personality is soft and naughty, the winner will do something like cat crawl over the defeated opponment and kiss him/her.

By adding several personalities which you can combine as you wish, everybodys preferances could be met, no matter how unusual.

You can have a mature looking female breaking the necks of men, who enjoys rubbing there feet against the lifeless body;
You can have an average girl to make men submit and humiluate them;
You can have a typical anime schoolgirl to choke out men via a headscissor giggling, kissing or playing with the defeated body;
If you want maledome and do the above in reverse, that would be as well no problem.
However, in order to achive that, you will have to win the matches ^^

How does that sound as the main game mechanic?
Because I always was bored by the fact, that in most fighting games nothing happens when you win or loose, besides an independent victory pose you have seen a thousend times ...

Last edited by RyonaReverse; 19-Jun-16 at 17:59.
Old 19-Jun-16, 18:03
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neddyf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you for the feadback!
I love the pictures you included!
I need communication in order to make the best game for everybody.
Old 19-Jun-16, 18:08
Last Achievements

I am open and welcome any kind of critic and Feedback
Old 19-Jun-16, 21:28
Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,105 Times in 822 Posts

Very good project.
It would be nice if the moves to do on enemy after KO or defeat are NOT automatic, I prefer the idea to have some set of moves to inflict more damage or humiliation to opponent someting like 5-6 moves possible by character depending on the personality of them. Some moves are "infinite" and can be cancelled...

I would like the game to handle multiple level of damage for enemy (variables or something) Enemy can be :
Ready (OK health)
Damaged/low life
Dizzy stand (like in street fighter games)
KO on the ground (you still can hit them)
broken arm (cannot attack)
broken leg (cannot stand, but conscient)
agony (best moment to dominate him)
dead body (character can still interact with them, but all voice or breath anim are cancelled)

To me maledom is not necessary, most of japanese games handle it already.
Actual femdom game is very rare. but it can be still possible since we can use a man too. But I would prefer the gameplay system to be more complete for girls movelist.

Again, manga type is really OK to me if it's not FLAT cell shaded colors, and no kiddish body. (This is too simple to me[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
But I'm OK with cute type eyes and cute outfits.

3 of the characters types I would love to see are
-Tomboy brawling schoolgirl (like in my first link in previous post)
-The shy but a bit perverse maid with nice domainating moves[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
-The Japanese office lady type (OL) more mature (30 yo) usig her heels and curvy legs

I love the idea to have these girls trying to overkill enemy submitted or in agony or already dead.
-I would love to see the OL destroying the face of enemy with her heels, destroying teeth and eyes with her high heels. Breaking necks with her sexy thighs. perhaps breastsmother them to death!
-The Maid would be the average girl (?) she could dominate the enemy with various grapple moves, breaking every bone of the body one by one and having fun doing it! she could humiliate her opponent by making them facing her pussy when she strangle them with her thighs. She can sit comfortably on their face until the opponent don't move anymore. using her opponent as a human furniture.
-The scoolgirl could be more in the acrobatic type, a good striker with kicks and knees, she don't hesitate to climb on opponent shoulders and strangle them, frankenstein them, or neckbreak them (Sophitia style)... She can act a little naive and giving pain pretending not to do it on purpose.

There is so much to do. I had the project to do such a game using easy 2D fighting engines, but making sprites and coding is too complex for me. But I have plenty of game system ideas on paper, so if you need some, just send me a line.

I really hope this project will become a reality.
Old 20-Jun-16, 01:25
Last Achievements

Thank you for your feedback.
I slowly started the development today. As soon as I have somethind visualy presentable, I will start a new thred.
It will be in 3d, using the unreal engine 4.

At the current momentant, you can suport me by giving me ideas and suggestions. Even if I may not reply, I will definetly read it.
Old 21-Jun-16, 04:55
Points: 4,242, Level: 27 Points: 4,242, Level: 27 Points: 4,242, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Wow, this sounds like a fantastic idea. Thanks for taking requests / surveying the forum for ideas. I very much echo many of Neddyf's points. I very much enjoy M/F combat myself, and it seems having a player selectable gender for the main character would be a good way of handling it. Having the potential for playing a female character versus a male opponent would be bonus for those that enjoy it. It's rare to have a game that accommodates maledom and femdom potentially, and if you're willing to put in both kinds of content, a "difficulty setting" could be used to toggle between the two.

I'd love for the game to have options to up the violence to a more bloody deathmatch, both for the player to exercise those option, but to also allow any of the AI opponents to seriously hurt the player and go for a brutal kill, rather than just a submission move. I think this could also be handled via a toggle or slider in the options screen, if that is not too much work. I'd be quite a fan of "fatalities", though I suspect that is too much for most members here, and would be too much work to put in for the few of us willing to go that far.

I'd like to double down on having the girl resort to cheap tricks and dirty fighting to get ahead. I think both ballbusting and cuntbusting are quite hot in a fight, and would love to see a variety of those attacks coming from, and going to the girls.

Anyways, I'm really glad you're taking on such an ambitious project. I wish you luck in putting it together!

Tags
development, femdom, game, kissing, passout, reverse, reverse ryona, ryona, succubus, victory pose