Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-17, 03:53
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Default Beaten easily - thought you guys would appreciate

I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience. This may sound made up, but it just happened yesterday and is 100% true. My gf and I are both in our 30s. Anyway, we've been dating for about a year now but just started various types of wrestling recently, partly because I've been away a lot and partly because I was waiting for her to gain weight. She's 5'3 and was only 120 pounds when we met. I asked her if she wouldn't mind gaining and she weighed 164 pounds at her last doctor's appointment. She's probably one of the few women in the world who's thrilled when she puts on weight because she knows I like it. I had suggested to her that she do it healthfully (which she has mostly by drinking lots of milk) and I had suggested she join a gym.

She has never set foot in a gym until now. The amazing thing is a significant amount of her weight has been muscle. Of course she's gained fat and looks curvier, but I'd say the majority of the weight gain has been muscle. Don't ask me how although she is obsessive about cleaning the house and does so vigorously.

Anyway, I weigh 140 pounds at 5'7. I go to the gym regularly and have done so for many years. I currently bench just over my weight for reps 10-15 and I do squats for reps at 135 along with holding 25-30 pound weighs and do leg dips. Apparently none of this helps as she beats me at leg wrestling effortlessly. I mean its a complete joke, I'm always flipped in a few seconds usually pretty much instantly. I told her I would have beaten her when she weighed 120 but she said no way, and I'm inclined to believe her since she's so dominant, although her legs had a lot less muscle than now so I think it could've at least been more competitive.

Anyway, to make a long story short yesterday I think maybe she got a little bored of it because when I ask she begged off, but I offered to shave my beard (she hates it) if I lose. When we laid down I added the stipulation that I could use two legs. She giggled a bit and said fine. So I told her just to hold her leg up and then I put my first leg up against hers and the added the second. I said go and pulled with both, and got flipped in about 5 seconds although not quite as powerfully and instantaneously as usual.

We often make love after she beats me- yesterday too So I don't think she minds winning maybe even a bit of a turn on for her? Not really sure. She's asian, but doesn't have the usual big calves, but her thighs are noticeably large even compared to women of similar weight. She beats me in regular wrestling as well, although that isn't quite as much of a story, that's generally her weight beating my stamina. I can still beat her in armwrestling, and although that takes some effort I'm doubtful she ever can unless she starts working out or gains significantly more weight and I'd rather she gain just a bit more or maybe even stay at her current weight.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this and tell me if anyone else has had the same experience. Do you think I would have had a chance against her when she was slim?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AcesDJD For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-17, 14:28
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Beaten easily- thought you guys would appreciate

Pretty much the same scenario with my wife

She is 5'8" 130 lbs and I am 6'1" 180 lbs

We have been wrestling for about 6 years now a couple of times a month and she has learned a whole lot of holds

What she lacks in size, she makes up with speed, stamina and knowledge of holds.

One of the thing that is tough about her is that when I do get her in a submission hold, she will just not give up

Usually wind up releasing the hold after a while

She also has a keen desire to win which when added with the other thigs makes her a tough opponent
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-17, 16:35
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty much the same scenario with my wife

She is 5'8" 130 lbs and I am 6'1" 180 lbs

We have been wrestling for about 6 years now a couple of times a month and she has learned a whole lot of holds

What she lacks in size, she makes up with speed, stamina and knowledge of holds.

One of the thing that is tough about her is that when I do get her in a submission hold, she will just not give up

Usually wind up releasing the hold after a while

She also has a keen desire to win which when added with the other thigs makes her a tough opponent
The strongest girl I've ever wrestled is very similar to Andi from RG. Loads of energy and aggression. She does no fitness, doesn't work out, and yet is stronger than powerlifters, bodybuilders, dancers you name it. I reckon energy is worth so much in wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestling47 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-17, 16:37
Last Achievements

While my wife runs, skis and bikes, she is not really into buff fitness, she just wants to look good, and does lolol
Old 15-Aug-17, 08:03
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%

Default Re: Beaten easily - thought you guys would appreciate

Thanks for the response desertguy. I haven't found the smaller women can beat me, although I've never dated anyone with any kind of wrestling background. I prefer the thicker women, but it might be interesting. Right now I'm kicking myself for not wrestling my girl when she was thin, I thought she wouldn't have had a chance, but I'm pretty sure she would have at least given me some stiff competition.

She stopped by today, tired looking I asked her if she wanted to go for some legwrestling and her face lit up. She obviously enjoys beating the tar out of me. So we did the two legs to one and I did the countdown to give myself an advantage and this time I got her two out of three. Not really fair of me, but at least we found a way to make it competitive. She was pretty tired so we left it at that, I'll update more if people are interested later.
Old 15-Aug-17, 14:05
Last Achievements

Default Re: Beaten easily - thought you guys would appreciate

She is also very wiry which makes it tough to get her into holds

She gives me a tough match everytime
Old 15-Aug-17, 20:14
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements