Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-13, 21:32
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Boys who were beat up by girls at an early age

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Whatever the rationalization may be is beside the point.

A secure man isn`t going to have "lasting bad feelings" against women just because a woman beat him at something.

If a man is affected to that extent by losing to the opposite sex then he was going to have self esteem/self worth issues anyways.

A male who is secure about his manhood isn`t going to feel more manly because he beats a woman at something. Nor will he feel less manly just because he loses at something to a woman.

It`s shallow to react that way to it and such reaction reflect psychological issues that go beyond losing a wrestling match etc.
This topic is about boys who were beatup at an early age. Its usually much more traumatizing then. Not grown men.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-13, 21:47
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This topic is about boys who were beatup at an early age. Its usually much more traumatizing then. Not grown men.
I was replying to a remark about the lasting impact, by implication, how it affects someone in adulthood.

And I was 9 years old when it happened to me, so what`s yer point?
Old 02-Oct-13, 22:24
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A secure man isn`t going to have "lasting bad feelings" against women just because a woman beat him at something.
It isn't a matter of lasting bad feelings toward women; if damage occurs at all, it concerns a hit to to his own self-image.

Hopefully, a guy doesn't experience a lifetime of trauma just because some girl out-wrestled him when he was a kid. If it happens later in life, a lot will depend on how he views himself in the first place.....and you're right, if his self-image is that low to start with, losing to a woman might be the least of his problems.
Old 02-Oct-13, 22:44
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It isn't a matter of lasting bad feelings toward women; if damage occurs at all, it concerns a hit to to his own self-image.

Hopefully, a guy doesn't experience a lifetime of trauma just because some girl out-wrestled him when he was a kid. If it happens later in life, a lot will depend on how he views himself in the first place.....and you're right, if his self-image is that low to start with, losing to a woman might be the least of his problems.

From a young age I`ve found it sexy to see women winning at anything physical and I like both f vs f and f vs m. My ability to have empathy for somebody who doesn`t like it is nil and to the point that it makes me laugh to see it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-13, 14:35
Points: 4,264, Level: 27 Points: 4,264, Level: 27 Points: 4,264, Level: 27
Last Achievements

When I was kid I was always fairly big for my age and was a decent athlete. I never really lost a fight, but part of that was being smart/cowardly enough to know who to fight and who not to. One day a couple girls who had a beef with one of the other boys came and interrupted our game of whiffle ball. I can't remember what the issue was but one of the girls who was known as the best girl athlete around wouldn't give the ball back. Eventually I got so pissed I jumped on her and knocked her down. Big mistake! We both got up and she smacked me in the face. We then proceeded to go at it. It was probably a pretty good fight for a while, I do remember getting some shots in, but after a while a trend started setting in.
I would take a wild swing at her head - she would duck and slam me in the stomach knocking my wind out. After several cycles of this, struggling to regain my breath fear and panick started setting in. Of course the memory is a bit foggy but I remember the fight ending with me doubled over and her landing a punch on my ear. The pain was so sharp I fell down to my knees and begged her to stop, which she did.
To the point of the post, it didn't start right away but 2 things emerged one from that point to when my family moved in 10th grade I always had submissive attitude towards her. The second is at times of masturbation I would remember the panicking fear she put me in and that started becoming more and more of a turn on.
While it totally sucked at the time ( I think this is the only fight I ever lost ) looking back now with my present adult fetish, I am glad it happened.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to brad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-13, 16:03
Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42 Points: 9,635, Level: 42
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Whatever the rationalization may be is beside the point.

If a man is affected to that extent by losing to the opposite sex then he was going to have self esteem/self worth issues anyways.

A male who is secure about his manhood isn`t going to feel more manly because he beats a woman at something. Nor will he feel less manly just because he loses at something to a woman.

It`s shallow to react that way to it and such reaction reflect psychological issues that go beyond losing a wrestling match etc.

In my case, My original experience account is posted in the story section of the site. It was pretty traumatic LMAO! an I was pretty young at the time. Fact remains, I always was a very male, male. I was then and still am now. So I`m qualified to speak on the point.

I totally agree, very well put. However it may take a long time to realize that and to know what if feels like to be allowed to make mistakes and it doesn't matter because it is not about right or wrong!
Old 03-Oct-13, 16:32
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We both got up and she smacked me in the face. We then proceeded to go at it. It was probably a pretty good fight for a while, I do remember getting some shots in, but after a while a trend started setting in.
I can appreciate the position you were in. You threw the first punch so you were obliged to continue when she fought back.

Still, if this is the only fight you ever lost, it begs the question: Could it be you didn't fight back as hard because she was a girl? A lot of guys simply couldn't allow themselves to go full out against a woman.

Using myself as an example: Could my husband beat me in a fight? (Yes, with no trouble). But could he ever strike me in anger? (Not a chance).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-13, 18:27
Points: 4,264, Level: 27 Points: 4,264, Level: 27 Points: 4,264, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can appreciate the position you were in. You threw the first punch so you were obliged to continue when she fought back.

Still, if this is the only fight you ever lost, it begs the question: Could it be you didn't fight back as hard because she was a girl? A lot of guys simply couldn't allow themselves to go full out against a woman.

Using myself as an example: Could my husband beat me in a fight? (Yes, with no trouble). But could he ever strike me in anger? (Not a chance).
Contrary to what I told people at the time ( that is the people who didn't experience it, if you were there it was obvious) I was going full out. That is kind of what was my undoing, I started throwing wild hay makers and she figured out that she could dodge them and then hit my exposed mid section. She kept her wits and I didn't that was probably the theme of the fight. Considering she was only 12 of 13 that is pretty impressive on her part.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brad For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-15, 08:14
Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32 Points: 5,724, Level: 32
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

when I left school when I was seven, I saw a lot of children, what was happening? There was a fight between a 7 year old classmate from me, and an 8 year old girl, who was bigger than him. She was on top of him, a schoolgirlpin. He tried to escape, but he had no chance, she was strong, and had him in a firm grip. I was surprised, how is that possible, girls stronger than boys? Someone shouted: but that girl knows JUDO, she is an expert..
Years later, I can remember that situation very exactly, it was exciting
The Following User Says Thank You to martin17 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-15, 15:09
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

I had a couple of experiences in elementary school. In our neighborhood we had a mixed-age group of boys and girls who often played together. It really bothered me that one younger girl was really fast and could sometimes outrun me and she was better at most sports. One of the older girls was really girly, but she invited an athletic friend over to play. We were playing tag or something and I got bratty and started hitting and pushing instead of just tagging. The friend chased me down and tackled me. I fought angrily and as hard as I could, but she quickly overpowered me and wrestled me into a schoolgirl pin. I bucked and struggled but finally had to give up, exhausted. With a cocky demeanor, she warned me that she would have to hurt me if I didn't behave.

Even though I was never really a fighter, somehow I got into a fight with the toughest girl in my class. Her combination of height, strength, and athleticism made her the equal of the best boys at anything physical. I knew this and had great respect for her, but she was nice and we were friends, so I never feared her. One day walking home from school we got into a shoving match that escalated into a fight. We punched and kicked at each other and she started throwing me around. She took me down and we wrestled around on the ground. As we both thrashed around, I could feel her overpowering me and getting the better of me. I managed to get a hand free and, in desperation, I grabbed her ponytail and yanked as hard as I could. That must have really shocked and hurt her and I was able to escape and run away. We were both scraped up, so our parents found out and I got in trouble for fighting a girl.

A few years later we moved to a new neighborhood right next door to a muscular, athletic tomboy who regularly overpowered boys her age. I've written about her before. At the time I was happy to be a couple of years older, so that I could see her beat other boys just about every day all summer, but I could ways beat her. These experiences have a lot to do with why I'm here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post: