Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Dec-16, 16:31
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Debate: Turning the Tables

It had been three years to the day since I stood in front of a group of college students, staring at my impending doom. Even to this day I can't believe how I had arrived at my predicament; here I, a white man, the supposed privileged of our society, was up against a mere Asian girl twelve years my junior in a debate, with my freedom on the line! Of course, her's was also, but in a patriarchal society, the female often gives up part of herself to the male when they enter into a relationship, atleast that's how I thought it should be at the time. I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, perhaps I should go even further back in time.

My future conquerer was sitting alone at a small table in the coffee shop, with her head stuck in a text book while she typed what I believed to be notes on her laptop. She was gorgeous! And being Asian, I thought her to be like a weak gazelle, and soon to be my prey. Sure she looked a little young, but I believed that she may have been older than what she appeared, perhaps a graduate student, but her age only made my capture of her seem that much easier. I sat down across from her, making sure to make a little noise as I did, so as to attract her attention just a bit. I took out my book, and took a sip of my hot mocha as I took a quick nonchalant look at her, really she was incredible sight for the eye to behold. Her hair was jet black which framed her prefect Asian face in a way that forced one to look into her big beautiful eyes, and it was there, where like Icarus, I would find my doom as my glimpse turned dangerously close into a stare as she looked up and met my gaze. She game me a polite smile as I quickly returned my gaze to my book. My confidence began to wane as I knew she was onto me. I desperately tried to find a way to begin converstation, but I couldn't see what she was studying to give me a way in.

Shaken, I decided it was best not to look her way anymore, but her image burned in my mind and in less than a minute I couldn't help but glance in her direction again, this time though I stayed low and noticed her brown Ugg boots, then her firm legs in black leggings, which crept up to her cute white sundress, which housed her shapely body, which was getting up and coming in my direction! She stopped at my table and took the seat across from me. My heart was racing but I dare not look her in the eye, I had been caught red handed and she spoke in an irritated tone. "Listen, I'm not here to find guy, okay? Besides I only date hot, confident and intelligent men; ones who can come up to me and talk without staring; ones who aren't lazy, fat, and complacent like you white American boys; and ones who could give me a challenge in debate. You, sir, look as if you don't match any of the traits that I just described. You're what, thirty? And you can't even come talk to an 18 year old?"

My mind raced, I couldn't believe everything that she had said, but the last part stunned me even more! She was only eighteen! Eighteen and here she was chastising me like I was her junior, how dare she! I sat there stunned, I couldn't believe her attitude! First off, I may not be the most attractive guy in the room, but before I was definately up there on the intelligence list, and I definitely was smarter than an 18 year old girl! I replied nervously, yet in an irritated tone, "Listen girl, I wasn't staring at you (I lied), nor was I wanting to talk to you (I lied again). In fact, I don't even think you're that hot (I lied again, she was the hottest girl I had ever seen). But not only would I challenge you intellectually, but I am sure I could take you anytime, anyplace, on any terms!"

A smile curled upon her lips, an evil smirk more like it as she reached into her purse and pulled out something akin to a business card. "You got a little fight in you, I like it. I mean afterall, it would be no fun crushing a males's masculinity when he has already been emasculated. So, on this card is a date, time, and location. If you show up at that precise time, you'll get your chance to have me for as long as you desire and any way you desire." Now she had caught my attention, the chance to have this girl at my beck and call got me excited, she then spoke up again, "I need a debate rival who is a male for one of my classes. If you win, you get what you want. When I win, I'll take what I want."

I took the card and eyed it, the date was still a month off, and the location was a classroom at a local university. I looked up at her then with a quiver in my voice, "what's the topic and why should I help you?"

She got up from the table and whispered in my ear, "the debate will be over whether females, Asian females in particular, are superior to American males, and what should society do about male laziness. To answer your second question, I know you'll do it because it's the only chance you'll get to see me again."

She walked away gathered her books and computer and left. All I could do was sit there in wonderment as I stared at her while she seemingly ignored me and left. All of the sudden I felt conflicted, her beauty made me want to show up, but her confidence made me shudder, "What if I lose," I thought. Part of me never wanted to see her again, but she was right, I would show up, because unbeknownst to me, her exotic beauty, her intellectual superiority, and her booming confidence had me desiring her more than I had known. Besides, how could I lose to such a young girl? Afterall, I was a man with an advanced degree.

------

A month had come and gone. In fact, it flew by in a blink of an eye. I walked onto the campus and a black suit, white shirt, and with a blue tie and found the room fifteen minutes before the time she had written down. I looked for her and laid my eyes upon her and she smiled at me seductively and motioned for me to come over. I walked in a pauedo-confident manner towards, thinking only of how sexy she looked. I thought she was hotter now than she had been a month ago. In fact, I barely noticed that the room was full of college aged females because my gaze was fixed fully on my rival. As I continued towards her, I noticed that she was wearing a tiny black mini dress that didn't leave much to the imagination and slouching boots with a high heel that put her at the same height as me. I knew then and there that I was going to have to avoid looking at her or else I wasn't going to be able to think straight.

She led me over to a chair in the back of the room and sat down next to me, she introduced herself to me and told me that her name was Nhi, and I reciprocated and did likewise. It wasn't long before the professor walked in and began class herself. "Good evening class and visitor, tonight is the final exam for our feminine studies course. Each of you will be debating another student, except for Nhi, she has found an opponent who had a Master degree, is that correct sir?"

"Yes ma'am," my mind raced, how did she know that?

Nhi, whispered in my ear, "I bet you wonder how I figured out your education level, it was your graduate tote that you carry around, it was simple deduction."

"Well, sir, since you're being hospitable and giving up your time, I suggest you and Nhi go first."

We both nodded our heads and before we stood up, Nhi leaned into my ear and whispered again, "before it's over, you will beg to serve me. Yes, right here in front of my class. And when you do, I'll be more than happy to take my prize."

We both stood and walked forward, I put on a cocky and arrogant facade, while she projected a cool confidence. The professor then stated the rules. "Since you sir, are a guest, I will not declare a winner or a loser, but will give Nhi a grade in private. That is unless at some point in the debate one of you concedes to the other." She then paused, "Oh, and by the way, the debate is being taped so that I can use it to show my pupils examples in their evaluation, is that okay with your sir?"

I nodded my head in agreement and she handed me a consent form to sign, which I did, without reading. She then continued, "the winner of the coin toss will go first. The person who goes first will be given 7 minutes to state their argument over the topic, the second person will be given 10 minutes to state their argument and give rebuttal to the first person, after that, the debate will continue with a series of rebuttals until 30 minutes is up."

The coin was tossed, and I won, I wasn't sure if I was happy to win or not, but either way the show had to go on. I began my argument by listing numerous ways in which the men of our nation had shaped it and made it a better place, how Europeans were the dominant force in our society, and how they had continued to be. With each point I looked over at my sexy opponent and with each point she smiled at me and threw me off my game a little each time. Finally the professor said, "Time! Nhi, your rebuttal.

It didn't take long for me to realize that the debate was over, and that I was no match for Nhi. Within two minutes I wanted to conceede, within five I wanted to cry, and before she finished I wanted to crawl into a shell. Every word I said in my opening statement, she parried away with ease, and for each poorly constructed point I had made, she thrust back with two solid, irrefutable points. By the time she had gotten to the seven minute mark I was finished, and all of her colleagues sat in amazement knowing I was toast. I stood there looking at her confident smile, her proud glowing face, and her amazing body, as she stood pert with confidence. Then she began stating the ways in which females and Asians were superior and which each point she made, I agreed: Asian women were not only more intelligent, but in better physical condition, and more motivated to achieve success. There was very little hope that American men like me could handle the task of catching up. My mind raced as I came to the conclusion that the once docile and submissive demographic was now to become the dominant force in our society, and all I could do was sit back, watch, and hopefully be trained to become better than I was, someone like this beauty in front of me.

It was during this time that she moved away from her poodium and began to circle me, she pointed to me and pointed out every shortcoming I had to those present. I had now gone from feeling defeated to feeling sick, as she was now using me as exhibit A for her argument.

"Time," the professor stated.

It was then that her words from earlier rang in my head, "before it's over, you will beg to serve me. yes right here in front of my class. And when you do, I'll be more than happy to take my prize."

My mind was swimming, I had no idea what to do next. The moderator asked if I would like to refute her well made argument, but I stood in silence, my head bowed with shame. I very lightly muttered "I concede," as they were the only words that came to my mind, for there was nothing I could say or do to win at this point. Her class mates gasped, her professor was stunned, and Nhi continued circling me, strutting with a confidence I had never seen from anyone.

"You what?" replied the merciless, yet sexy woman who was circling me as if she were the hunter and I the prey.

"I concede," I stated this time with a little more volume.

"Not loud enough boy, there is only one way to end this ordeal, and you know how."

"Please Nhi, I submit, you win. Please may I go now?"

I stared at the floor, but I could tell her eyes were piercing me, staring right through me, pondering what to do next, then she spoke. "Not until you beg me to accept you're submission."

I looked up and saw an evil smirk form on her lips. God, she was sexy. By far the sexiest woman I had ever seen. I couldn't believe my predicament, but I began to stutter my words, "p...p... Please acce..."

She cut me off, "no on your knees first, and make sure it's sincere"

By now, I had forgotten where I was, it didn't matter, she wasn't going to let me leave with my ego intact anyway. It was best to ignore the fact that I was in front of a class full of college females in a feminine studies course. I cast off what little pride I had left, fell to my knees and begged to the victorious woman, "please Nhi, I beg for mercy, please accept my submission."

"Is your submission unconditional?"

At this point I would do anything to be able to go, "Yes, it's unconditional."

"If it's unconditional, then I get to choose the terms, correct boy?"

I bowed my head, nervous to respond. Either way I was toast, I choose the quick way out of the eye of the audience. "Yes ma'am, I muttered."

"Then beg to be my slave." I looked at her, her face was so proud, so victorious, so stern, yet so divine.

"Please don't..."

"It's your only chance, or I'll authorize the professor to post your defeat online."

"She can't, I'll sue!" I retorted back with gusto.

"You can't, please professor, read the second paragraph of the form." The professor began to read the form which stated, "the signee gives all rights of the video to the professor, students, and university to use in any way they feel is necessary."

She had me, checkmate. I did as she commanded. I couldn't let this go online! "Please Nhi, make me your slave."

It came out easier than I had expected, but it wasn't enough to please the woman as she spoke up.
"You mean,Goddess. Please Goddess make me your slave. Is what you should say," she said with a serious tone.

By now, the gasps in the room turned to snickers, and I knew I had to say it as she desired to be released from the humiliating situation I was in. So I swallowed down the lump in my throat ad bit the bullet. "Please, Goddess, make me your slave."

"Now seal it with a kiss."

I was confused, what did she mean? I began to rise but was interrupted as she put her hand on my shoulder and spoke, "how are you going to kiss my shoes standing silly? Please make sure to not make them slobbery you lazy American dog." I looked down at her high heeled, leather slouch ankle boots that made her tower over me when standing, they were hot, I had to admit, but I did not want to kiss them.

"Now!"

I bowed my head and placed my lips to her right boot and kissed. "Now the left," she demanded, and I did as told.

In an instant she went from serious and professional, to a giggly school girl, she reached down, gripped my tie, and pulled me to my feet, then looked up into my down cast eyes, "okie, I accept" she said with a giggle. It was so sweet of you to bring your own leash." Afterwards, she turned to the professor, and asked, "so I passed, right?"

"Yes dear, you won the debate. Although your opponent was quite out of your league, so are most of my students, even the doctoral students. But anyway, you have passed with an A+ on the final, for an A+ in the course, you and your 'friend' are dismissed. But come by my office tomorrow for your video, I am sure you will want it."

"That won't be necessary professor, I can't catch it on YouTube when you post it, here is my release form." She reach into her notes and handed the professor a sheet of paper. "But anyway, thank you professor. Thank the professor slave."

I mumbled, "thank you," as she led me out of the room by my tie into my new life of servitude.

-------------

It's been 3 years to the day since I was defeated. My Goddess declares it "our anniversary" and each year we sit down and watch the video of her victory to remind me how pathetic I was back then. But to be honest, my defeat was the best thing that happened to me. My Goddess didn't abuse me too much, sure I had to cater to her every whim, but it taught me responsibility and discipline, which carried over into my job. I since have received a promotion with a large salary increase, and have already paid off my mortgage. Without my Goddess, I'd still be living in a dump, making minimum wage. But best of all, she made me realize that I had no skills to offer a woman, and she taught me how to cook, clean, and cater to a woman's every whim. Not only that, I am no longer an over weight slob. Now instead, I am quite attractive, and she tells me that I could date any girl I wanted to, but I have declined to do so. After all, I'm happy being a slave to my Goddess. But all of that is a story for another day.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-17, 20:02
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,729 Times in 467 Posts
Default Re: The Debate: Turning the Tables

I know it's been seven months, but I love the writing in this story Well done!