Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-17, 21:19
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Anyone think headlocks are embarrassing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone else think a normal side headlock is an embarrassing way to lose? Really any headlock that's nothing but the girl using her arms to make you submissive towards her. Mean no type of bodyscissor combo. She knows you really don't wanna tap because it's not considered to be a sexy hold. I think it's very humiliating to have a girl make you give up with a well executed headlock
Tell Arekah or @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or Electra or either Megan or Jennifer Abshire you'd be embarrassed if she forced you to tap out of her headlock and see what happens.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Mar-17, 09:00
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I don't like headlocks at all. All I can think about is how I need to tap ASAP to avoid feeling pain every time I swallow for the next two weeks.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoBasilisk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-17, 00:20
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think what makes headlocks embarrassing are all those people who say that headlocks are easy to get out of and that you should certainly never get pinned by a girl in one.

I know a few techniques that are supposed to let you escape from headlocks, however, despite that, I've certainly been pinned down in headlocks by several different girls. If they know how to keep their weight coming down on you and they link their arms and move around to keep perpendicular to you, it is very difficult to escape from a headlock. From the point of view of the lady it is an easy hold to apply from standing and they can take you down in the same hold. Even if you do escape a few times, it generally takes a lot more energy for you to escape than it does for the lady to keep you down, so perhaps you get out once or twice but by the third time she has weakened you enough to keep you there for as long as she wants. One particular lady was very adept at grinding her forearm into the back of my neck and then you had to submit. Where the side headlock is used as a follow through from a standing headlock and hip throw which often happens to me then the fact that the lady lands on top of you normally gives her a pretty good head start

Paul
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Oct-17, 04:08
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Reality, headlocks I like to say are for suckers. They are very easy to get out of and I have shown a few of the ladies why.
Old 04-Aug-19, 22:26
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What's wrong with that?
For that picture if the girl drops her chin down to her chest he won't be able to force him off. She needs to scissor or trap his near arm under her armpit. She needs to get her weight more to his near side.

There are more ways for a girl to keep a guy in a headlock than there are ways for the guy to get out. I have tried most of them and I still get pinned in headlocks.
Old 12-Oct-19, 13:21
ssddfaudhey

For me the worst is grapevine pin,mounted triangle and full Nelson bodyscissor combo.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: