Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Old 30-Dec-16, 21:50
Points: 2,940, Level: 22 Points: 2,940, Level: 22 Points: 2,940, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Razorlight VS the Kooks, who do you think is better

In my opinion despite the harsh reception Johnny Borrell received in the press, I believe that Razorlight were the better band during their heyday despite the contrary opinions of other people inevitably. I just feel like their music had more catchiness and they had greater stage presence during the indie golden period. There was also a greater message in their songs, it really touched a nerve. I would go as far to say Razorlight are the true musical pioneers of their generation.
I like the Kooks and their music too as well as their style but I just feel that razorlight edge it out in this instance.

So..... it it Johnny or Luke that you prefer?
Kooks or Razorlight, two of the greatest bands to ever grace the very essence of music
The Following User Says Thank You to crystalmaniac For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-17, 04:00
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Razorlight VS the Kooks, who do you think is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalmaniac [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion despite the harsh reception Johnny Borrell received in the press, I believe that Razorlight were the better band during their heyday despite the contrary opinions of other people inevitably. I just feel like their music had more catchiness and they had greater stage presence during the indie golden period. There was also a greater message in their songs, it really touched a nerve. I would go as far to say Razorlight are the true musical pioneers of their generation.
I like the Kooks and their music too as well as their style but I just feel that razorlight edge it out in this instance.

So..... it it Johnny or Luke that you prefer?
Kooks or Razorlight, two of the greatest bands to ever grace the very essence of music
I dunno, never heard of these two guys until now. But I thank you for posting up something different. I should check 'em out.

Tags
indie, kooks, music, razorlight