Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-Sep-13, 16:20
Points: 13,087, Level: 49 Points: 13,087, Level: 49 Points: 13,087, Level: 49
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Girls hurting guys balls in wrestling (real wrestling).

I love seeing women hurting a guys balls in wrestling, or any combat sport for that matter. A woman reaching between the guys legs to flip him over means her arm is pressed up against his crotch putting pressure on his balls. I love it. Lets share videos with any variation of this. Real wrestling, not staged.

Here is a thread specifically with grabs (More like hand between the legs putting pressure on the balls, rather that an actual ball grab. Still enjoyable.):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And a blog dedicated to this topic (though most of the videos are wrestling/goofing around at home):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some videos I have found on YouTube:

She crushes his balls with her arm @ :42. You actually can hear him shouting, "Ooow!" and she lets go.

Arm against his balls @ :49.

She's got her arm and hand pressed against his balls @ :4, :16, 1:05, 2:00, and 2:39.

Arm pressed against his balls, though he appears to be wearing a cup @ :34.

Her legs and feet press against his balls @ :54, 1:05, 1:07, 3:11, 3:45 and 3:54.

Grabs between his legs @ :58 and 1:24.

I'm not sure how popular this topic will be. I've searched all for the relevant topics on this board and haven't found much. I have found a lot more videos on YouTube than what I've posted here. I will post more if others contribute to the thread.

Last edited by big1; 13-Sep-13 at 17:16.

Tags
ballbusting wrestling