Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Venom vs Luke (mixed middleweight tournament semi-final #1). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-98.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 18-Jul-15, 15:45
MSINGH MSINGH is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,765, Level: 21 Points: 2,765, Level: 21 Points: 2,765, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Gender: Male
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 17
Thanks: 53
Thanked 112 Times in 15 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

one of the most promising MMA girl coming from India
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MSINGH For This Useful Post:
  #52  
Old 19-Jul-15, 21:01
deepkick's Avatar
deepkick deepkick is offline
Senior Member
Points: 274,857, Level: 100 Points: 274,857, Level: 100 Points: 274,857, Level: 100
Activity: 73.5% Activity: 73.5% Activity: 73.5%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,903
Thanks: 9,014
Thanked 25,820 Times in 3,117 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Shannon Courtney, cute girl with MASSIVE arms, doing some crossfit here.

Look at her here also, trains and flexes biceps at her gym.
Fun to compare her with the much smaller gymguys in the background in this clip LOL

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shannon Courtney6.jpg (73.6 KB, 379 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
  #53  
Old 19-Jul-15, 22:01
del del is offline
Senior Member
Points: 11,385, Level: 46 Points: 11,385, Level: 46 Points: 11,385, Level: 46
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 766
Thanks: 6,059
Thanked 1,455 Times in 446 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shannon Courtney, cute girl with MASSIVE arms, doing some crossfit here.

Look at her here also, trains and flexes biceps at her gym.
Fun to compare her with the much smaller gymguys in the background in this clip LOL

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is so strong and so hot!

Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
  #54  
Old 20-Jul-15, 04:50
xehjoe xehjoe is offline
Member
Points: 913, Level: 11 Points: 913, Level: 11 Points: 913, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Gender: Male
Location: USA.
Posts: 45
Thanks: 5
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is Gretchen, lifting more weight than any average man. I hope there is enough interest very powerful women. They would make great wrestlers.
Sorry, but these women look like dudes! Dct. Flatt's women are better!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 20-Jul-15, 05:17
ed209 ed209 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 632
Thanks: 152
Thanked 472 Times in 181 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Shannon Courtney is a BB. I guess she does a little crossfit on the side, but the CF women have thicker bodytypes, not all ripped and lean. It is true very few of them have tits if that's what you're getting after.

Some of them do get too lean though: here's an old video of Brooke Ence: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

compared to a new photo:

She looked much better before IMO.
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
  #56  
Old 20-Jul-15, 13:29
del del is offline
Senior Member
Points: 11,385, Level: 46 Points: 11,385, Level: 46 Points: 11,385, Level: 46
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 766
Thanks: 6,059
Thanked 1,455 Times in 446 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Shannon Courtney is a BB. I guess she does a little crossfit on the side, but the CF women have thicker bodytypes, not all ripped and lean. It is true very few of them have tits if that's what you're getting after.

Some of them do get too lean though: here's an old video of Brooke Ence: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

compared to a new photo:

She looked much better before IMO.
I think she looks much better in this photo.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
  #57  
Old 25-Jul-15, 08:34
ed209 ed209 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 632
Thanks: 152
Thanked 472 Times in 181 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

just read the allegations that these girls look like MBBs... lol

have you ever stepped foot in a bodybuilding gym? these girls are TINY compared to MBBs. sure, they have big legs, but not any different from the thousands of fitness/physique girls, who aren't on anything (also, a lot of them get into crossfit because they're insecure about being "big" -- i.e., having the genetics to have big legs. then they get serious about crossfit and get their legs a little bigger by burning off some fat and adding muscle).

maybe they get strong upper bodies because almost everything in crossfit blasts your shoulders (and arms), while the standard female gym rats just do squats and lunges, but are afraid to do anything for their upper body? maybe they get super lean because crossfit involves A LOT of cardio?

I'm not claiming no one is juicing in CF, far from it. I'm sure plenty are when this much money is on the line. But none of these girls look like MBBs, or even FBBs (case in point: find me one crossfit girl who is anywhere near Shannon Courtney's size -- her pic was posted above recently).

how about this girl (Brooke Wells)? Does she look like a MBB?
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
  #58  
Old 25-Jul-15, 09:14
jiminy's Avatar
jiminy jiminy is offline
Senior Member
Points: 20,628, Level: 62 Points: 20,628, Level: 62 Points: 20,628, Level: 62
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,129
Thanks: 1,007
Thanked 2,413 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Well said, Ed.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 25-Jul-15, 09:41
garcon55 garcon55 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 4,065, Level: 26 Points: 4,065, Level: 26 Points: 4,065, Level: 26
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 308
Thanks: 13
Thanked 202 Times in 103 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
just read the allegations that these girls look like MBBs... lol

have you ever stepped foot in a bodybuilding gym? these girls are TINY compared to MBBs. sure, they have big legs, but not any different from the thousands of fitness/physique girls, who aren't on anything (also, a lot of them get into crossfit because they're insecure about being "big" -- i.e., having the genetics to have big legs. then they get serious about crossfit and get their legs a little bigger by burning off some fat and adding muscle).

maybe they get strong upper bodies because almost everything in crossfit blasts your shoulders (and arms), while the standard female gym rats just do squats and lunges, but are afraid to do anything for their upper body? maybe they get super lean because crossfit involves A LOT of cardio?

I'm not claiming no one is juicing in CF, far from it. I'm sure plenty are when this much money is on the line. But none of these girls look like MBBs, or even FBBs (case in point: find me one crossfit girl who is anywhere near Shannon Courtney's size -- her pic was posted above recently).

how about this girl (Brooke Wells)? Does she look like a MBB?
funny you say that just 2 post later than the exemple of shannon, the crossfitter/bodybuilder...
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to garcon55 For This Useful Post:
  #60  
Old 25-Jul-15, 18:41
ed209 ed209 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 632
Thanks: 152
Thanked 472 Times in 181 Posts
Default Re: Cross Fit Girls Stronger Than Most Men

Shannon isn't a crossfitter any more than I'm a bodybuilder because I've worked out at bodybuilding gyms a few times.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crossfit

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are girls getting stronger? Pupstar Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 358 03-Dec-17 18:47
male cross pin on female frankcapua Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 3 10-Sep-15 23:11
Re: Are girls getting stronger? lucad Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 76 01-Mar-15 18:44
WF'S Cross Body Pin Photo Thread wrestlingfan Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 28 27-Oct-14 16:56


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:40.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.