Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Venom vs Luke (mixed middleweight tournament semi-final #1). Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-98.

Old 13-Apr-17, 01:19
Points: 7,022, Level: 35 Points: 7,022, Level: 35 Points: 7,022, Level: 35
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%

Thanked 1,177 Times in 586 Posts
Default Re: Which kind of legs are better for scissors in your opinion?

For headscissors I like soft legs, not overly muscular, and legs don't even have to be that strong to get me tapping in a head scissors. A woman with average or not much above average strength and narrow legs can often have a mean headscissors - I've seen a few doms like that. Too muscular and I don't enjoy the head scissor at all.

For body scissors, as others have said, length is important. I don't like the look of body builders, I prefer the athletic look. Julie Squeeze has a good body scissor without her legs being too long, she's pretty well practiced though. Sunfire also had a nifty bodyscissor without long legs. She was like 5'5. There are exceptions to the long legs, but on average, long legs work for a body scissor.
Old 13-Apr-17, 01:28
Points: 627, Level: 9 Points: 627, Level: 9 Points: 627, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

I personally like the "country strong" girls as we call it in the South. Long, strong limbs but nicely padded and rounded off with some celluloid cushion. Too much muscle reminds me of fighting guys which I had more than enough experience with as a high school wrestler.

Give me a 5'8, tanned, sandy blond or brunette who could easily pass for a D1 Volleyball player, softball player or bail hay for 8 hours. That's my place
Old 13-Apr-17, 02:08
bundlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally like the "country strong" girls as we call it in the South. Long, strong limbs but nicely padded and rounded off with some celluloid cushion. Too much muscle reminds me of fighting guys which I had more than enough experience with as a high school wrestler.

Give me a 5'8, tanned, sandy blond or brunette who could easily pass for a D1 Volleyball player, softball player or bail hay for 8 hours. That's my place
Plenty of those where i am, friend! and plenty of times i've asked them to wrestle...not very successful sometimes
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-17, 02:58
Points: 16,065, Level: 55 Points: 16,065, Level: 55 Points: 16,065, Level: 55
Activity: 61.8% Activity: 61.8% Activity: 61.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,784 Times in 346 Posts

long legs. but should be thick enough. not long thin super model legs.
Old 13-Apr-17, 04:09
Points: 1,701, Level: 16 Points: 1,701, Level: 16 Points: 1,701, Level: 16
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Short and thick
Old 13-Apr-17, 14:16

I know what you mean, the few blissful times I've been with a lady like that they are usually squeamish about wrestling a guy, especially a guy 3 inches smaller than them like myself. Seems to make them feel too masculine, that's why I miss the good old teenage years where girls would put me in a wrestling hold without giving it a second thought. Thank goodness for session wrestlers who allow us to relive those wonderful days.
Old 13-Apr-17, 14:20
Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20 Points: 2,434, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Best leg size is your neck size, if your neck is short and her legs are big, her scissors will hurt your jaw instead of choking you. But if you have a log neck like me, you are lucky becouse most legs will fit your neck (unless they are extremely big)
Old 13-Apr-17, 14:23
bundlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingbloomingdale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know what you mean, the few blissful times I've been with a lady like that they are usually squeamish about wrestling a guy, especially a guy 3 inches smaller than them like myself. Seems to make them feel too masculine, that's why I miss the good old teenage years where girls would put me in a wrestling hold without giving it a second thought. Thank goodness for session wrestlers who allow us to relive those wonderful days.
i'd love to visit a session wrestler, but i couldnt bear the thought of my friends finding out. I'm actually taller than most of the girls i've asked lol. it's probably just that they think it's weird, not that they're afraid of hurting me. if only they knew how much scissor/wrestling power they have though
Old 13-Apr-17, 14:39

No worries bud, as you get older your friends will get married, grow beer bellys, and you'll learn that some of them have lifestyle preferences that make wrestling a lady seem very tame by comparison. The time will come when you will care less what your friends think about you sessioning with a lady. For now I'd just enjoy the youthful frolicks that come your way. Nothing better than a girl spontaneously wrestling or dominating you for fun rather than business.
Old 13-Apr-17, 14:59
Points: 5,751, Level: 32 Points: 5,751, Level: 32 Points: 5,751, Level: 32
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,111 Times in 187 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
both long and muscular. Short legs can't do bodyscissors but good for headscissors. Short legs are also better for figure-4's. Long legs for bodyscissors.
I think the leverage on short muscular legs is better than longer legs.
But if you want a good body scissor, they have to be long enough to allow for a good locking of the feet.