Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Aug-17, 15:45
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Russian Amazons

Hello everybody!

I planned to write a story about my wrestling with my sister, but I changed my mind. I want to mention not only my sis, but some other interesting girls in my life. Sorry for bad English, it is not my native language and it is not required here in real life. I’m concerned for my literary style. In spite of this, I dared to start my tale here.

My pseudonym for this story is “Victor” and my sister’s is “Julia”. All other names are real. This story is mostly real, but sometimes embellished/partly fictional.
(see the poll here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] )

The 1st part is 100% real

I was born in Soviet Union but I don’t remember it at all, I was too small when it collapsed. My first memories started in Yeltsin’s Russia in early 1990s when I was in kindergarten. My family lived in a small provincial town very far from Moscow. People’s life was difficult, it was a period of painful reforms, but child’s life is always good in this age. All difficulties were for adults, and we had all the fun

I have a sister Julia, 1 year younger than me. Unfortunately, I couldn’t see her too often at the time. We were forced to live separately due to economical reasons Our dad worked in thousands km from us, I lived with my mother in that small town, and my little sis lived in the village in our relative’s large family. There were hundreds km between us, not too far in Russia, so I visited her once or twice a month, we got along very well

I was an average boy in kindergarten. Some boys were stronger and some boys weaker, but I don’t really know. We almost didn’t fight. Caretakers looked after us too much. Most of girls were smaller than me or the same size. I don’t remember 90% of those kids now.

I remember a cool girl named Natasha (Natalia). We were in the same group at the age 5 – 6. Her favorite hobby was to tickle girls and boys until they fell into hysterics. She was medium sized and smaller then me but quite athletic. She started with girls and tickled them all for a month or two. She grabbed them and tickled their sides or armpits. Poor girls screamed and giggled up to madness. Soon all the girls were afraid of her, lol. Natasha gained a wealth of experience and changed her hobby from girls to boys. She always attacked first. She pounced from behind and tickled poor boy for a long minutes, it seemed an infinity for him. Poor boy cried and screamed, giggled and begged her to let go, but Natasha was relentless. Her favorite prey was a boy named Volodya (Vladimir), who was very ticklish. Every day he cried and twitched in her grasp. Our caretakers liked it too and didn’t interfered at all. They only giggled and laughed looking at this. They could say “Natasha, let him go, enough of this!!”, but she didn’t care.

To be honest, I was a bit afraid of her. She was kind and cool but dangerous at the same time. I always worried, what if she attacks me. However, she liked me and never came for me. We got along very well.

Once in the winter morning, my mom led me to the kindergarten. I sat down to the bench and started to put off my winter coat and my sweater, and my mom was standing there and speaking with me. Natasha crept up from behind and closed my eyes with her palms. My heart sank to my stomach, I realized, she could defeat me right now in front of my mother! How humiliating! Instead of this, she hugged me and kissed me in the cheek! I was thankful to her for all remaining kindergarten time for not to beat me up.

Once I asked her:
-Don’t you fear, that some boys or girls get together and tickle you to madness?
- No! – she said. I’m not ticklish. I feel like a supergirl and you all are so vulnerable for me! I’m so powerful here, lol. But don’t worry, you are safe with me.

Too bad, I don’t know who she is now and where she is. I left that town a long time ago and don’t even remember her surname.

I also remember a girl named Sasha (Alexandra), We were at the same group in our 3 – 4. She was the tallest there and probably could defeat me but she never did. I haven’t seen her since my 4. And I haven’t seen Natasha since 6.

At the age of 4 – 5 I had 2 groupmate girls who were taller and slightly stronger than me. Their names were Anya (Anna) and Kristina and they were friends. They didn’t like to fight though. So I lost to some boys at the time but not to girls. On several occasions Anna and Kristina defeated me in snowball battles. Winter is so much snowy here! In our part of Russia climate is similar to Winnipeg or Minneapolis for you image. Summers are hot and beautiful, winters are cold and snowy. Seasonal difference is very large, there is no similar place in EU. We have plenty opportunities for snowball battles, we even built some snow fortresses and took them by storm. Anna and Kristina were the best in those battles.

It is interesting, I met Anna 10 years after that in school in another city. We were 15 and she was 1,72, an ordinary girl, smaller and much weaker than me. She hadn’t remembered me already but I recalled her.

I visited my sister in that village regularly. She was really a kid, smaller and weaker than me at the time. 1 year is a great difference, when you are 4 or 5 or 6. I could beat her anytime I want. We wrestled sometimes, but not too often, I always won. However, she was catching me up gradually and the gap diminished. At the age of 6 she was 3-4cm smaller than me, and kept this 3-4cm gap for a long time.

In conclusion of this kindergarten topic I should mention my second cousin Eugenia. Our grandfathers are brothers to each other. She lives very far from me and I met her only once in my 5. We met in that village, where my sis lived. Eugenia visited us for a week. Here is our first dialogue:
-Hi, I’m Victor
-Hi, I’m Eugenia. How old are you?
- I’m 5 (me)
- I’m 6. So you must obey me.
- What?! Why?
- Because I’m older.
- But you are even smaller than me! Why should I obey you?
- It doesn’t matter I’m smaller. I’m more adult than you.

We became good friends finally. She was pretty bossy but I didn’t obey her
One more thing, I was afraid of large dogs in that village and she didn’t. She liked to show off her fearless in front of me. I get a great respect to her because of this.
Eugenia left the village soon and I haven’t seen her anymore.

Last edited by Valeron; 19-Aug-17 at 16:07.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-17, 07:08
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I like it! Would like to hear some more...
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-17, 22:41
Last Achievements

Shortly after Eugenia had gone, my Mom came to that village and said I should stay there for a while. Situation in the country worsened too much. Hyperinflation reached thousands percents a year, all the savings were annihilated, unemployment increased rapidly, wage arrears increased everywhere in Russia. We decided to left that small town forever. So I lived in the village for a several months, while our parents were looking for a Promiced Land for us.

Unfortunately I don’t remember interesting girls there. They liked to play games but didn’t like to wrestle. There were some strong boys who bullied all the kids around. I discovered that rural boys are stronger in average than boys in our town. Girls were probably stronger too, but they didn't want to prove it for me. On the other hand, I could wrestle with my sister every day now. She was weaker but not too much. I always attacked first and she just defended. She was 3-4cm smaller and 2 – 3 kg lighter. We usually wrestled on the lawn near the house, I threw her to the grass and pinned her.

We lived in our own world in that village lol We had free foods, lots of entertainment and a very beautiful nature all around. Meanwhile, the country as a whole was in danger. Some people started to say, all the reforming is a big mistake. Nobody expected that transformation would be so much painful. People expected good living standards soon after USSR collapse, but they got a lot of problems instead. Some people said Yeltsin is a swindler, and it is necessary to return back to USSR. Most of our parliament decided to overthrow Yeltsin and turn back to communism. They armed some people for their coup d’etat. However, the Army took Yeltsin’s side and he organized his own coup instead I remember TV news, showing tank columns driving in Moscow streets and shooting at the parliamentary building. The President won, parliamentary guys were arrested and western Presidents congratulated “friend Boris” for this success, lol. It was in 1993.

I remember our adults feared too much, but the children didn’t fear at all.

Soon after that, our parents moved to a fairly large city, a regional center. They bought an apartment and I became a city dweller Short period of city kindergarten wasn't too interesting. There were 2 big bully boys, and no bully girls. One interesting thing, I was the only boy who was able to read, and also one of the girls named Natalia (yes, very popular name here). We became friends because of this. She is a medium sized girl, and very beautiful. Once she said me, a smaller girl could beat a bigger guy if she knows how to wrestle. I didn’t believe her lol. I couldn’t imagine this.

I got into school at 6 ½ years . In Russia, it is mandatory for child to go to the 1st grade at 7. However, it is possible to start education at 6, if parents want and if the child is ready enough. Most of children start at 7, so I was always the youngest and weaker than average. Not too much younger but still. The oldest boys and girls start school at 7 years 11 months, but the average is 7.2-7.5

Shortly speaking, I was several months younger than average in my grades. I was weaker than average boy, and there were always some girls taller and stronger than me.

In my 1st grade all the children were too intelligent and kindly. It was selective class of the best children. I don’t even remember any fights there. I have to say here, in Russian schools the word “class” means a group of 20 – 30 kids studying all the subjects together. It is a constant group of kids for a year or a several years. There are usually 100 – 200 kids in every grade in the school, so there is several of those classes in every grade. It is called “parallel classes”. For example, all the classes of the 1st graders in the school are “parallel classes” to each other. They have their own numbers: 1А, 1Б, 1В, 1Г, 1Д, 1Е, etc.

I don’t remember when exactly my mixed wrestling fetish started. Probably it was always into me. Even in the kindergarten, watching a children’s cartoons, I was somewhat thrilled when female characters defeated males. I remember this feeling from the start of my memories but I couldn’t really explain, what is this. However, in the 1st grade I really started to realize I'm a little strange and I like tough girls. I didn’t know why, but I liked them. I could even like and hate the same girl at the same time.

It happened in my 1st grade. Once in a school break I saw a fight girl vs boy. I didn’t know their names at the time, but they were 1st graders from the parallel class. The boy was medium sized like me, and the girl was quite small, 10cm smaller than him (and me). I was surprised to say the least, watching she beat him up cruelly! I did’t know the reason, but the fight was really fierce! They looked very angry! They probably hated each other. I was amazed how cruel and how magnificent that girl was! She jumped around that guy and kicked him mercilessly! She kicked him everywhere! She was very quick. I hadn’t ever seen this before. She raised her legs very high. She kicked him in the stomach, in the chest, in the sides, everywhere. He swang his arms but couldn’t stop her. He looked frightened already!

Finally, she kicked him cruelly right in his crotch! Then again and again! He started to retreat, but she followed him and kicked him there repeatedly. He tried to push her off but she grabbed his hands and kicked again and again! Finally he screamed and dropped to the floor. She kicked him one more time and left proudly. I was strangely thrilled watching this. Poor boy squirmed on the floor for a minute or two. I was shocked! I didn’t understand what exactly she did to him and why he suffered so much. It was the 1st time in my life a girl kicked boy in the balls. I didn’t know this at the time, but I realized this is a very dangerous girl.

I met that girl in school halls all remaining months of my 1st grade. I also saw her two other fights with boys, they were similar to her first fight. She was so quick! She jumped around the boy and kicked him everywhere. Finally she went for his balls and kicked them repeatedly until the boy lost crying.

After the 1st grade I spent all the summer in the village with my sister. There were no really interesting events for us. After the summer I returned to our city to the 2nd grade. Kids were mixed between classes, and now I had some new classmates. You know guys, I was shocked when I saw that cruel ballbuster girl in my class! She was my new classmate now!

Last edited by Valeron; 20-Aug-17 at 23:34.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-17, 08:15
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I know you were talking before you started about the story being a mixture of real life and fiction, mate, and the idea of that doesn't bother me at all, but I am really enjoying the chronological way you are revealing it to us. It is engrossing. Thank you for writing this for us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-17, 06:25
Last Achievements

So, my 2nd grade started. Our family reunited by the time. We lived with my sister together now in that newly built apartment in the city. I was very happy about it. We spent most of time together. Needless to say, we started to wrestle again!

Our matches usually followed the same scenario. We wrestled almost every evening, just for fun, to spend our young energy. We started on the bed on our knees or standing on the floor. Pretty quickly I threw her to the bed on her back. She couldn’t resist me more than 3 – 4 minutes before get pinned. Sometimes I just lay down on top of her, our bodies parallel to each other. And sometimes I pinned her, straddling on her thighs, pressing her hands to the bed on the side of her head. We wrestled every evening from Monday to Friday, and every Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Sometimes we were alone and sometimes our parents watched our battles. They didn’t interfere and just laughed.

It lasted three or four months. Julia was more and more disappointed. Once she said me:
-I don’t want to wrestle anymore. Enough of this.
-What? But why?
- I always lose.
- Of course you should lose! You are my younger sister!
- It is boring.
- It is normal!
- I'm over it!
- You may be over, but I’m not.

She refused to wrestle, but it didn’t matter. I attacked her every evening whatever. She was reading a book or watching TV when I pounced at her. She had to defend herself. The end of the match was always the same, with me on top of her.

By the end of my 2nd grade she started to defend more efficiently. She realized she couldn’t stop me with her arms, so she started to use her legs. She always lay on her back and pushed me with her legs. I tried to attack her from different sides, but she always turned, so that her legs were always between us. It became very difficult for me to pin her now. Of course I was stronger, but I couldn’t reach her. I always tried to straddle her from kneeling position on the bed, but I couldn’t as she swung her legs all around.

I was disappointed now instead of her, and Julia felt much better.

Several times during my 2nd grade we were really angry to each other for different reasons. We argued loudly and fought several times. I was stronger and always beat her, but we both were scratched and bruised after that. Our faces, our arms and legs were red, black and blue. Our parents punished us badly for this, so we learned soon not to fight. As long as I remember, we haven’t really fought after that, only wrestled.

So I was disappointed to not be able to pin her. After all, I was 8 and she was 7, I was a boy and she was a girl. I was in the end of my 2nd grade and she didn’t go to school yet. After she had started to use her legs tactics, I pinned her only 5 – 7 times in a month. She started to tease me about this: “hahaha, try better! Is it all what you can?”

Finally school days were over. We spent all the summer in that village, where our relatives lived. We wrestled outside the house there, so I always threw her to the grass and pinned her, lol However, at home, in our city, it was very difficult again.

It happened in the beginning of my 3rd grade. Once me and Julia argued who should wash the dishes. She forgot it was her turn, so I became really angry and said:
-Do it or else!
- Or else what? – she asked. – You can’t even pin me, big brother, hahaha!

She stared at me defiantly and I felt a bit humiliated. After that, I decided to change something in my tactics to put her on her place.

Last edited by Valeron; 22-Aug-17 at 06:35.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Aug-17, 21:00
Last Achievements

So, it’s time to tell about my 2nd grade school life.

It turned out that cruel girl wasn't so cruel actually. Her name was Lida (Lydia). She was nice and amusing most of time. She was still quite dangerous though.

Soon after our 2nd grade had started, we had our first dancing lesson. There was a special room with large mirrors and long handrails, where all the kids exercised. Lydia was pretty good there.
-Lida, you are very flexible and athletic girl, you know? – our teacher said.
-Of course I know, I hear it very often, - she answered.
-You are a real talent. You should be a professional dancer or a gymnast!
- I AM gymnast already. I attend a gymnastic section.
- It explains all…
- I can even show you a bit more!
- What exactly? – the teacher was intrigued as well as all the kids there.

Lida stood at the center of the room and performed a handstand upside down, even without help! And without a wall!
Kids were surprised incredibly and applauded to her. It wasn’t the final, though.
That small girl started to go upside down around the room with her hands only! She made one or two circles in the room as all the people stared at her, their mouths open because of their surprise.

She liked to show off her gymnastic skills and she did it several times after, in different occasions.

There were 2 – 3 tall girls in our class, taller and stronger than me, but they didn’t like to fight. There were also one girl, an informal leader, but not too strong. She teased me very often, but we never fought, she knew very well I could beat her. Lida was the toughest girl there. She couldn’t defeat some big and strong boys, but she obviously could beat small boys, and weak medium-sized boys like me. It was a reason for us to be afraid of her.

She didn’t beat and kicked all the weak boys around, her favorite preys were some weak bullies in our grade. There were no reasons to feel sorry for them. Too bad, she couldn’t beat our big bullies, lol Sometimes she was an avenger for another girl. She was smaller than her preys and she always won kicking them. She kicked them in the balls and everywhere else in fights, they lost and cried.

She was 10 – 12 cm smaller than me, but I was afraid of her, too. Lydia had her dark side and revealed it regularly.

Some times she teased some boy, shove him or throw away his bag from classroom. And she liked he didn't hit/shove her in return She demonstrated her dominance this way

I was her favorite prey in those games, probably because her desk was right in front of mine. Sometimes in the school breaks she grabbed my books from the desk, run to the hall and scattered them there. She laughed and giggled as I gathered them obediently. She knew I would never hit her and never call her names. She would beat me badly for this. I could only say to her “don’t do it, you bully girl!!”, and she just laughed. She did it in front of the whole class, so I was really humiliated. Lydia was sort of alpha bitch for me. And she was smaller than me and a girl! I really didn’t know how to react. What could I do? Complain to our teacher I was repeatedly abused by a girl 10 cm smaller than me?

Thank God, she didn’t ever beat me. She sometimes teased me and shoved me, but never beat. I’ve seen too much and I was cautious.

I had a classmate boy named Kostya (Konstantin). He was medium sized and stupid bully.
One day he invented a new entertainment for himself. In the school break he started to pursue some girls and look under their skirts. Our girls were in anger. They complained to our teacher and she said jokingly:

-Konstantin thinks he is tough, but he is wrong. You girls should get together, catch him, and then … … … take off his pants!!! And then, you’ll see what he has there!!!
- Hahaha!!! – all the kids laughed. Nobody took it seriously. Almost nobody. Almost.

After lessons, Lida and 2 other girls caught Kostya in the schoolyard between trees, where nobody could see them.
2 girls held his arms and put him on his knees. Lida stood in front of him.
-You should take off your pants, in return. It is our turn to see, what you have there.
- Let me go stupid girls! – he said.
- Shut up asshole! – Lida put her boot into his crotch. – Or you’ll be in pain.
- No please! No! Don’t do it! – he was in fear now.
- Not so tough now asshole, - Lida giggled. – On your knees in front of me.
- Please Lida don’t! – he begged. – I’ll never do it again, I promice!
- Hahaha, you pathetic weakling. One move and I can make you whine like a pig. OK, take off your pants!
The boy just cried.
-Do it or I’ll do it myself!

Kostya jerked frantically, but those 2 girls held him firmly.
-OK, it’s your choice, - Lida kneeled down and started to unzip his fly.
- No please! Noooooooo! – the boy cried as Lida unzipped his fly and unbuttoned his pants.
- Apologize now! – she ordered.
- OK! OK! I apologize! I apologize! I’ll never do it again! Just let me go please!
- OK, we have mercy on you now, - Lida grinned. – However, the next time I’ll be really cruel!

She didn't take off his pants, she just kicked him in the crotch gently and girls left proudly.

Well, this is a story about the toughest girl of my 2nd grade.

We were in the same class for a year. Then I moved to another school and haven't seen her anymore

Last edited by Valeron; 27-Aug-17 at 21:28.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-17, 01:57
Last Achievements

So, let's go back to my sister. As you remember, I had some problems to pin her when we wrestled, as she started to use her legs tactics. I was very disappointed and decided to change something in my tactics to put her on her place. I started my 3rd grade at the time and Julia was a 1st grader. As I said before, I got into school at 6 ½ years, but Julia started at 7 ½. So, being 1 year younger than me, she was always 2 years behind me at school. I was the youngest in my grades and weaker than average, and Julia was always one of the oldest in her classes. She was also the tallest kid in her grades, comparing not only with girls, but even with boys! And she was stronger than most of her boys classmates. This added her confidence.

I was still 2 – 3 cm taller than her and 2 – 3 kg heavier at the time. So, we were about the same size, but I was stronger. Soon I invented some ways to overpower her legs defense. She kicked and shoved fiercely in my body, and it was quite painful. However, I was ready to suffer a bit to finally beat her up. I simply climbed over her legs and straddled her. She swung and kicked but I didn’t care. All our matches were similar to each other. I attacked first and she just defended herself lying on her back on the bed and swinging her legs. Finally I was always on top of her. I straddled her chest or her stomach and pinned her.

Sometimes I even caught her ankles with my hands and moved her legs apart forcefully. I was strong enough to do this. And sometimes I moved apart her thighs and knees with my arms and elbows. After I had overpowered her resistance, I pinned her. She tried to stop me squeezing me between her legs, but it was no use. I was too strong for her and I just slipped there and pinned her. I liked to be able to defeat her. It made me an undoubted alpha of the family. I ordered Julia to do some things from time to time and she usually did them. I was a powerful Big Brother in her eyes. We still got along very well and considered this all as a normal state.

Sometimes we measured our arms and legs in circle with a measuring tape. My arms were usually 2cm bigger than hers. I don’t exactly remember about our calves and thighs, but mine were a bit bigger too.

It lasted for a two or three years. Our matches were too monotonous at the time but I liked them. And Julia didn’t, lol At least not too much. However, it was her role as my little sister.

One interesting thing happened in my 5th grade. I was 10 and my sister was 9. Our mom presented us a big book about health and healthy lifestyle for children. It was a very interesting book full of various information. In particular, there were a lot of info about children’s growth, puberty and adolescence. It was too large to read at once, so we didn’t care. We read some articles every day. Once I noticed Julia was too interested reading something.
-What have you find there? – I asked.
She said nothing and only smirked mysteriously until the end of the day.

Soon after that, she said me:
-You know Victor, I'll be taller than you someday.
-What? Why do you think so? – I wondered.
-I read it in that book.
-What do you say about, silly girl, that book is not about us.
-I read there, the girls start puberty earlier than boys, and they became taller and even stronger.
-Don't be so stupid, - I said. – May be it is true for my classmate girls, because they are the same age as me. But you are younger than me! We’ll probably start to grow at the same time.
-Not too much younger, one year is a large gap when you are a child, but for adults it is nothing. Not too large gap even for teens I guess.
-You should catch me up at first.
-Do you really think it is too difficult to catch you up? See, I’m only 2cm smaller than you now, so we are already almost the same size. I’ll outgrow you easily.
-In your dreams only!
-Wanna bet?
-Shut up! – I said. – Enough of this.

I still liked tough girls at the time, and I was somewhat thrilled watching them at school or in TV movies. However, I considered Julia as a mere little girl, not tough at all. Sometimes during the pin I teased her how weak she was. Julia got angry over it. In return, she teased me she will be taller than me someday and offered me a bet. I considered this as a bullshit and didn’t care, just got nervous a little. I guess she didn’t believe in this herself, she just wanted to annoy me.

It lasted like this for a several years, but then, things changed.
Old 09-Oct-17, 00:28
Last Achievements

After I had finished my 6th grade, I spend a month in a summer camp with Julia. I was almost 12 at the time and she was almost 11. There were many kids at the age from 7 to 12, so I was the 2nd oldest and biggest kid there, just after the boy named Stepan. All other children were younger and smaller. Julia was 1 year younger and 2 grades behind me, and about 2cm and 2kg smaller than me. It was a very fun time with a lot of entertainment, but there was one bad thing for me.

Every morning started with jogging and charging. Of course it is not bad by itself, but soon I revealed, I can’t outrun Julia. We always run with the same pace. We hadn’t ever competed before that, so it was quite a sad revelation for me. We also exercised with same success, everywhere. She was just like me in athletics, though still weaker physically. My worst nightmare was the Sports Festival Day, with lots of competitions, where Julia was as good as me in long jump, high jump, 30m and 60m sprint and 400m running. I hardly believed this, though I could expect it: I was one of the youngest/weakest boy in my grades, and Julia was the tallest/strongest girl in hers.

Maybe I’ll tell you my summer camp story in details, but later. I want to continue Julia’s storyline now.
I pretended I’m not interested in my Sport Festival results, but Julia looked thrilled. After the Festival, when we were alone, she said:
- Great sports day, right?
- I don’t care, - I said.
- I guess, it was fun, - she grinned.
- Maybe.
- What do you think, why I’m better than you in sports?
- You are not better than me, you are just like me, - I answered discontentedly.
- OK, it is good enough for me, but do you think it is normal… for you?
- Why not? We are almost the same size.
- Yes of course… But isn’t it amusing? I mean, you’ll be a 7th grader soon, and I’ll go to 5th.
- You are only 1 year younger than me, so…
- Younger and a girl! – She interrupted. – Not a big honor for you to compare with me.

I didn’t answer. Many girls in my grades were bigger than me at the time, and some of them were also stronger. Several girls in my grade were bigger than any boy! The biggest girl in my class named Marina was 14cm taller than me. Sometimes she was in high heels or on platforms and she really dwarfed me. Average girl was as big as me. It was just that age, when girls start their growth spurt. Julia was 1.5m and I was slightly higher.

-Well, looks like you are not too strong anymore, - Julia said half-jokingly and she left.
My heart pounded faster suddenly. I felt quite embarrassed after that festival and after her words. But also, it was the 1st time I considered Julia a tough girl. I liked this part of her somewhat.

After we had come back home, we measured ourselves with a measuring tape and we arm-wrestled several times. My arms were still 2cm bigger and quite stronger. Julia seemed a bit disappointed. Yes, we were equal in jumping and running, but I could still beat her easily in wrestling. And I did regularly.

I turned 12 soon and Julia was 11. I thought about girls more and more often. Girls became an important part of my life, as well, as all of my friends’ lives. Sometimes I saw mixed wrestling combats and mixed fighting on TV or in real life. Girls were winners sometimes, and I was thrilled more and more. I hadn’t erections yet, or maybe I had very rarely, I don’t remember now. But for sure I can’t cum at the time. I had just some “internal feelings” watching the girl winner. And one day I thought: “Why not?”

I decided to let Julia win, only once. What can I lose? Nothing. I can beat her anytime I want, so why can’t I let her win? I wanted just to experience this in real life.

Once in the evening we wrestled in Julia’s bed in the bedroom. Our apartment was big enough our parents didn’t hear us in the kitchen. I threw Julia on her back and tried to climb on top of her. She twitched and kicked uselessly. I pretended I was distracted for a second, and let her throw me off. She sat up quickly, and I deliberately acted a bit slow. I was in half-sitting position. She exploited her success and shoved me in the chest with both her hands. I tried to sit up slowly, but she straddled my belly and pushed me again. The girl grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed on both sides of my shoulders, still straddling my belly. I was thrilled with my feelings, and Julia looked incredibly surprised. She didn’t believe it was ever possible. She had a stupid look and didn’t know what to do. She probably worried I can punish her for this. To gain her confidence, I tried to raise my hands weakly. She had good position on top of me and she pinned them again easily. I could throw her off but I didn’t. I just lay there and tried to raise my hands, the girl pinned them repeatedly. She said nothing and let me go in a minute. Of course she thought it was just a fluke.

So, it was my 1st “session” with a girl, and she didn’t even suspect this! I felt like a lucky bastard. I was fulfilled with “the feeling” enough.

The next evening I defeated Julia in wrestling easily. And again, in the next evening. And again…
After about a month, I decided to repeat the experience. “Why not? What can I lose? I’ll let her win, only once.”

It was a Saturday afternoon. We were home alone. We wrestled in a large bed in my room. We sat in our knees in the centre of the bed, and hugged each other. I pushed forwards, forcing Julia on her back, and I almost succeed. She resisted frantically. After that, I eased my pressure and let her to sit up and push me on my back. Soon the girl was on top of me, hugging me, lying along my body. Her face was inches above mine.

-I pinned you! – She exulted.
- You just got lucky, - I said falsely.
- No, it’s because I’m a good wrestler, - She retorted.
- I can throw you off anytime a want! (and yes, it was a truth, my dear friends)
- Really? Try then!

I started to twitch and whirl half-heartedly, but Julia blocked my “attempts”. She still lay along my body on top of me and smiled.
-You can’t!
-I can! It’s just a matter of time!
- Lay still, - She ordered. – Or else I’ll spit in your face. – She moved her lips, like she really prepared to do it.
-No, no! – I said. Oh God! I threatened to spit in her face sometimes, pinning her, and I never really did. And now she did the same to me!
- Lay still! – She repeated.
I stopped my moving obediently.
-Haha, good boy, - she smiled, her face was still right above mine. My heart bounced like a drum.

-You pinned me multiple times, - She said. – I’m tired of this. It’s my revenge on you. You are on my place now, pinned by me. I feel so good! What do you feel now?
I said nothing.
- OK, I'll let you go, - she said. Just remember, I can take revenge on you. You pinned me thousand times, what should I do with you?
With that, she let me go and left the room.
Old 15-Oct-17, 03:00
Last Achievements

I let Julia win multiple times during the rest of my 7th grade. Once a month at first, then once a week, and finally almost every day. Silly girl thought it was real. She became a bit cocky and arrogant sometimes. I pinned her or beat her up then to put her back on her place.
Meanwhile, she became better and better as a wrestler. The more I succumbed to her, the more confident she was in our battles. She quickly learned what to do. We usually started in the bed in sitting kneeling position. We clasped our hands and started to push each other. Julia’s arms were thinner and weaker slightly, but she usually stood up on her knees and pushed me top down. I pretended I can’t stand up as fast as she did, so I succumbed to her this way. She always succeeded to push me down in her advantageous position and straddled me.

Once in the April Saturday morning we were home alone. We started to wrestle as usual and Julia drove me to my back. She lay on top of me along my body, her face above mine. She didn’t let me go unusually long. We lay like this for a minutes and she teased me:
-Well, how do you feel down there?
-Get off!
-Why should I let you go?
-Why not?
-You have enough time now to think about your behavior. You pinned me thousand times. It’s so funnily to see you under me.
-OK, I'll throw you off myself.
-Really? You are too weak for this!
-I can throw you off anytime I want, silly!
-Try then! – She said.
I always knew I can throw her off, but today I realized it was impossible.
I tried to sit up. Julia grabbed my shoulders and pushed them down countering all my attempts. She still lay along my body and my stomach muscles can’t help in this position. I started to turn right, but the girl spread her thighs on both sides of mine and buried her knees in the bed. She still held my shoulders.

- Haha! You still think you can throw me off anytime you want? – She grinned.
I didn’t answer. I turned and wiggled with all my might, but it was useless. I can’t even turn on my side, not to mention to throw her off.
-Can’t escape, really? Haha! Can’t even escape from a little girl! – She teased.
My face blushed with shame. I felt humiliated, but I can’t do anything.
-Give up! – She said.
-I give, I give!
- OK, enough for today, - she smiled. – You may go. We’ll repeat later.

I pinned her the next day to punish her for this. She resisted frantically but she lost. I pinned her a few more times after this. However she didn’t look afraid of me. At least, not too much. I learned now, I can still pin her. But if I let her pin me, she can really hold me in place anytime she wants. I can’t escape from her. So I didn’t want succumb to her anymore.

One morning in the end of my 7th grade I and Julia were breakfasting in the kitchen listening a radio. There was a broadcast about the Army. Russian army was not voluntary, and there was a time of “the 2nd Chechen war”. Many draftees tried to avoid the army. So Julia asked me:
-You are 12 already. What do you want to do at 18?
- I don’t know. I’ll be in University at 18, - I said.
- But after the University? Do you want to go to the army?
- No.
- And how are you going to avoid it?
- I don’t know, I'm too young now to worry about it, - I said. – Maybe, I’ll not be fit.
- Not fit? For what reason?
- How should I now? Underweight for example, - I said half-jokingly.
- Skinny, weakly. Very good! – She grinned. – I’ll kick your ass then.

I was so surprised, I can't even retort to her. I felt quite humiliated. I remembered it for years.

I was too angry, so I pinned her 3 times the next week, but she didn’t bothered of it. Once in the May in Friday evening we were going home from school together, and Julia said:

-I don’t want you pin me anymore. I’m fed up of this.
-Sorry sis, but this is a natural order of things, - I said. – I don’t care about that. I’m your big brother and you should put up with this.
-OK then, I’ll kick your ass in future, - She said. – When we’ll be adult.
-In your dreams only! – I said. – You’ll never kick my ass.
-Wanna bet?
-Shut up! – I said nervously.
-I’ll show something… soon, - She grinned. – To change your mind.
-Shut up or you’ll be pinned this evening! – I exclaimed.

The next day was Saturday. We were home alone at the midday. I was sitting on the big sofa in the living room and watching TV. Julia entered the room and stood between me and TV.
-What do you want here? – I asked discontentedly.
-It's time for my show, - she said.
- What show? Go out of here! And don’t obscure the TV.

She didn’t answer and rushed at me instead.

I was sitting on the edge of the sofa, a lot of free place behind me. The girl straddled my thighs and pushed me hardly in the chest. I fell back at 30 degrees and we clasped our hands. Girl’s ass was on my thighs and her knees rested on the sofa on the sides of my hips. She was slightly higher than me in this position and she was bending me back. I looked up at her smirking face.
-Good start, - She said. – See, how weak you are, haha!
- I’m not weak! – I said angrily. She bent me back to 45 degrees meanwhile.
-Yes you are! Can’t even resist a girl!
- Julia, stop it! – My abdominal muscles was tiring quickly.
She leaned into me and pushed further. She held my hands in hers and pushed her chest to mine.
I started to resist with all my might and she released her pressure. I almost sat up, but she still has better position. I had not any leverage. She bend me back and released the pressure again, repeating this several times. My abdominal muscles were in pain. Now I understand she just wore me out this way. Too bad I didn’t realize this at the time.

Then she bent me back to 45 degrees again. Her face was just above mine. I resisted, she kept the pressure just enough to keep me like this. She smiled:
-You see? Feel my strength? – with that she pushed me and I moaned in pain.
-Come on! Kick my ass, - she teased. My stomach ached like hell. I breathed heavily.

She let me sit up and pushed me back again showing her complete control. She toyed with me easily.

-Are you even trying? – she grinned. I moaned and twitched frantically.
- Come on! Try harder! – She teased. – It is fun to see your feeble attempts.

I can’t believe this. She still was a bit smaller than me and she was in control now!
Finally Julia threw me on my back and pinned my hands to the sofa on the sides of my shoulders. She lay on top of me along my body and looked me in the eyes. She kept me there for a minute or two.

-Let me go, enough of this! – I asked weakly.
- Who is the winner?
-You are! You are the winner. Just let me go.
- Haha, good boy. Ok, you may go now.

She stood up in the center of the living room. I sat up on the sofa.
-See, I’m stronger than you! – Julia said.
-You are not stronger! – I answered angrily. – You just caught me by surprise! It is not fair! You had an advantage!
- But I’m only a girl! You are older and a boy. THIS is not fair! It is YOU who had an advantage!

With that she walked up to me and put her foot on my chest. She shoved me in the chest with her foot. My abdomen ached too much and I fell on my back on the sofa.

-Or maybe you want to start again and prove your strength? – she asked towering over me, her foot on my chest.
-No please don’t! – I said in fear. No way I could win in this state.
-Haha, afraid of me already. How ridiculous, big brother lies under younger sister’s foot. – She stomped hardly on my shest.
- Julia please let me go! – I begged.
- OK, enough for today! – She said. – Maybe later…

Last edited by Valeron; 15-Oct-17 at 08:00.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 22:26
Last Achievements

The next day, in Sunday morning, Julia looked happier than usual. Soon after breakfast she came up to me in the corridor and slammed her palm in my belly.
-Hey, what are you doing! – I grimaced in pain.
- Still hurts, huh, - she grinned. – Probably it will be easy to beat you up, even easier than I did yesterday.
- Shut up, if you don’t want to be punished, - I said.
- Oh, oh. I'm waiting for our parents to leave, and we'll see, who will be punished.

I pushed her in the stomach with my fist. She clenched her teeth and struck back with her fist. I bent in half, my breath stopped.
-Still want to punish me? I could finish you right now, - she giggled.- You stomach is too weak today. I can even figure how exactly I’ll beat you.
I didn’t answer. It was quite humiliating, but I didn’t want to surrender today.

After our parents had gone, Julia entered my room menacingly. I stood up from my chair hastily.

Julia:
I entered his room just after our parents had gone. I tried to look as menacing as I could to intimidate him and I guess it worked. He looked a bit non-confident. We stood in the middle of the room and took a fighting stance. I closed in and punched him in the stomach quickly! It looked like he didn’t expect this. He hadn’t a time to block my punch and bent in half moaning.

I shoved him in the shoulder. He stepped back unwillingly. I shoved again. He was seemingly in pain and didn’t resist me at all, still bending in half. I shoved again. He stepped back, very close to the bed now.

-Just as I planned, - I said. – You are so predictable.
-It is not fair, - He muttered. – My stomach still hurts since yesterday and you know this!
-Of course it is fair, - I grinned. – I wasted a lot of time to weaken you yesterday, so I’ve just got my reward.
I stepped back a bit:
-Ready to fly?

I pushed him with all my might and Victor dropped to the bed on his side.

- We just started and you are defeated already, haha, - I stood near the bed grinning, hands on hips, looking down at him. Victor nursed his stomach moaning, and then he tried to sit up on the bed.

I raised my leg and put my foot on his belly quickly. He groaned in pain.
-You are not going anywhere; - I pushed with my foot for emphasis.
-Hey, what do you want to do now? – He looked disquieted.
- I’m going to beat you up again to confirm my yesterday’s victory. And just now I want to pose over you. Lie still! Hey, what are you doooooiiiiiinnnnggg???!!!

Victor:
My plan worked well. I decided to punish her for yesterday’s humiliation. My abdominal muscles were still hurt this morning, but only a little bit. I pretended there was too much pain and I played my role perfectly. Julia became too relaxed and overconfident today. And now the time has come!

I grabbed her ankle of her stomping leg with both my hands and pulled harshly. Julia was taken by surprise. She lost her balance and just waved her arms helplessly. She dropped to the bed on her side shouting loudly. I straddled her in a moment, she was shocked and didn’t resist.

-See, It is me, who is a victor here, not you, - I said triumphantly.
However, it was too hasty state. I wasn’t in control yet. The girl flailed and twitched violently under me. My position wasn’t firm enough, so she managed to throw me off finally. We were flailing and rolling over the bed for a minute or two, no one had an advantage. We stopped finally and took a break.

We started again in sitting position in the center of the bed, clasping our hands. She stood up on her knees, knowing best what to do. However, I stood up at the same time as quick as her. I didn’t want to succumb to her anymore. Not today. She was surprised her tactics didn’t work. We pushed each other’s hands and I succeeded little by little. Julia was shocked the 2nd time this day, lol. Finally she dropped to her back and I pinned her. I grabbed her wrists and pushed them to the bed. She twitched frantically with no success.

Finally she was lying under me totally exhausted. I stretched my arm backwards, reached her crotch and pinched her pussy sharply through her leggings. She cried out and started to flail and twitch under me, but I managed to pinch her again. Finally I let her go.

I have to clarify something for you now. I revealed very long ago that my sis' crotch is quite sensible for pinching. If more precisely, pinching was quite painful for her pussy. Don’t know, does it works for other girls, but it worked very well for her since the early childhood. I did it very rarely, as a special punishment for her bad behavior, not more often than several times a year, when I was in a really bad mood. Also, it was very difficult to reach it, she defended it very good. I can’t do it anytime I want; it was a large “success” for me if I did.

So I won at the time. I also pinned her several times that week. She looked disappointed but she tried to resist with all her might. Finally I decided she is punished enough and it is time to succumb to her again.

It was the 1st day after my 7th grade and there was a time for some thrilling experience.

We were wrestling in the middle of a large bed in Julia’s room. We were sitting on our knees clasping our hands when Julia rose quickly on her knees and became much higher than me in this position. I let her to do this, so she had advantage now. She pressed my hands backwards and down with hers so I can’t hold my position anymore. Her head was high above mine, I can see her chest only. Finally she forced me down on my back with her on top. I felt a familiar thrilling in my chest, my heart raced. But then, something unexpected happened.

The girl hugged my shoulders lying on top of me. We were lying across the bed, our legs were bent a little, our soles touched the wall. Julia pushed off the wall with her feet, so our bodies moved several inches on the bed. My head was hanging from the bed now. It was quite uncomfortable for me. I tried to change position but it was useless. Julia really learned to hold me in place by now. I tried to push her in the chest, but the girl just grabbed my hands and pinned them by the sides of my shoulders. I tried to turn, but she sat up on me and pressed firmly on my hands, so it was impossible. She straddled my stomach and pinned me like this. I could only lie there with my head hanging.

I felt my neck was tiring quickly. I needed to do something but I couldn’t.
- Got you! – Julia smiled. – What a beautiful position.
I didn’t answer.
-What are you feeling? Is your neck tired already? – she teased.
- Let me go!
- Well, I took my revenge on you, so… - She pondered. – OK, do you give?
- Yes, yes.
- Say it!
- I give up.
- Very good. – She stood up and let me go. – I’ll do it again somewhen.
- No way you’ll do it. You are just lucky today.
- We’ll see.

Her confidence increased after this. However, I didn’t expect the consequences.

Julia:
Now I decided to take one more revenge on my brother. As you remember, sometimes he managed to pinch my pussy in our battles, quite painful experience for me. Thinking logically, his crotch should be quite painful too. What if I pinch his dick in our next fight? It would be a great revenge! He’ll be punished well.

I saw mixed fights men vs women couple of times in some American films. I saw there, the girl did something in the guy’s crotch and he was in pain. I don’t exactly know what to do, but I should try.

Victor:
Couple of days later in the beautiful summer morning I was sitting on the sofa in our living room watching TV. I was in my briefs and T-shirt only. My dick was well-defined in those tight briefs. Julia entered the room and sat down on the sofa beside of me.
She stretched her arm with a sudden move and pinched my dick through my briefs. I couldn’t believe she did that!
-Got it! It’s a revenge for my pussy! – She said with a glee.
Of course I felt nothing.
-Haha, bad attempt, silly girl! – I said. – Oh you foolish little girl. Do you really think it is painful for me?
- Of course I guess. Am I mistaken?
- Surely.

She was disappointed to say the least. I just laughed at her and teased her several times after that.

Julia:
I was wrong, it was a fool attempt. But maybe he lies? What if he just pretends it isn’t painful, but it really does? I decided to try more.

I pinched his dick some more times in occasions during the next week, but it was useless. He just laughed at me. I was ready to surrender. However, once in the evening watching TV I saw a mixed fight scene between man and woman. The woman put her hand in man’s crotch and did something, so the man cried in pain. He stopped to fight and he lost. I was thrilled. I decided to learn how it works.

Victor:
Once my sis entered my room with determined look and said:
-Tell me the truth!
-What exactly you want to know?
-I saw that film yesterday. The girl took the guy’s crotch and…
-Forget this. Silly.
-Why?
-Because it is all staged.
-But…
-It works in those foolish American films only.
-But it wasn’t American, it was probably Chinese…
-Doesn't matter. It works in films only.
-You're lying. I don’t know where exactly, but you are deluding me.

She asked me about it almost everyday.

-Tell me the truth!
-You already know the truth.
-No, you are lying!
-Leave me alone silly girl!
-Tell me your secret! Tell me your secret! Tell me your secret!

She still tried to reach my dick sometimes, but I defended it well. Sometimes she attacked me by surprise and sometimes she did it in our regular wrestling matches. I was fed up of this but I didn’t want to tell her the truth. However, she could ask anybody else, so I had to prevent this. I decided to invent a plausible version for her.

Once in the morning I woke up and sat up in my bed. I was sitting on the edge, my feet on the floor. Suddenly Julia entered my bedroom and shoved me in the chest. She sat on my lap quickly like she did before, her knees on the bed besides of my hips. I tried to push her but she grabbed my wrists. I pulled and freed them, we clasped our hands. She rose on her knees slightly and became higher than me. She pushed on my hands forcing me backwards little by little.

-Tell me the truth! – She said. – I want to know!
-There is no truth except I said already.
-No-no-no, don't lie to me!!

I can’t resist her efficiently in this position, so she forced me on my back little by little. I twitched desperately, and then I pushed away with my elbows with all my might and sat up quickly. I breathed heavily and Julia still looked fresh. She rose on her knees again, higher than me. She looked down at me and smiled.
-Hahaha, I’m taller than you in this position, it feels so goooooooood! – She teased. – You’re so smaaaaaall, he, he, he.
I put my hands my hands on her flat chest and pushed her. She just hugged my shoulders, grabbing me in her trap.

-No-no-no, you can’t push me like this! – She grinned. – You’re small today, remember? So you can’t win.
She forced me back again gradually, hugging my shoulders firmly. My arms were trapped between our bodies, so I resisted with my abdominal muscles only. I breathed heavily, my face turned red. Julia forced me 45 degrees back and stopped.

-Come on, little boy, come on! – She teased. – Hey, looks like you are too weak. See, your abdomen is even weaker than girl’s.

She pressed on me and forced me finally on my back. I tried to free my arms, but I can’t, she still hugged me.
-And your arms of a little boy are too weak comparing with mine. Haha, you are defeated already! Do you want another chance? Huh?

I knew I can’t throw her off, so I agreed. I was quite in a weaken state now, but I had to invent something.

The girl let me to sit up again, not vertically, just bending back a little. She freed my arms and grabbed my hands. She rose on her knees, ready to humiliate me one more time.
-Hey little Victor, it’s time to lose to a big Julia! – She teased.

However, I still didn’t want to lose to my younger sister. I dropped to my right side suddenly, breaking her plans. She was still on top and straddled my waist. We were lying along the bed now, near the edge. We wrestled viciously, rolling and twitching there. I revealed she became even stronger than before. No wonder, she was just 1-2cm smaller than me at the time. With great efforts I threw her off finally. She looked disappointed but still determined.

I sat up in the middle of the bed, my legs were stretching out. Julia was in kneeling position, her feet under her bottom. She was sitting on my right, facing me. She stretched her right leg quickly and put it on both mine, and looped her arm around my neck. She bent me backwards, I was waving but can't do anything.
-Ready to lose to a girl again? – She asked with a huge smile on her face.
She forced me on my back, and now my head was gangling from the bed!

-Pretty unsuccessful position, huh? – She said, her face above mine.

She kept me there for a long minutes, my neck was already sore. The girl was lying on top of me along my body, preventing my every attempt to move.

-And now, tell me the truth! – She said. – Tell me your men’s secret!
I didn’t answer.
-I won’t let you go until you tell me!

-Tell me your secret! Tell me your secret! Tell me your secret!
-OK, OK, I’ll tell you.

Last edited by Valeron; 16-Nov-17 at 22:56.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post: