Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-15, 11:59
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Allison's Next Step
Author: Femdom Fred

Chapter 2

"Come along" was her crisp order as she led me down a long beautiful hallway to another large bedroom, this one her daughter's. The room was also incredible with a huge bed, tons of books, a violin was set up on a beautiful music stand by the window. There were also trophies and ribbons all over the place. Some were for tennis, one was for running, and I saw another that I believed was for soccer. There were also ribbons for equestrian competitions. On the walls were several framed diplomas and merit awards from school. Many of the books were in foreign languages and even the ones in English had titles that I couldn't understand. It seemed that the girl was a jock and also a very good student. And judging by her pictures (and by her mom) she was also great looking. I was hoping that she was home and that I would get a chance to see her.

"Allison is just back from her first semester at Harvard" the mother explained with obvious pride. As you can see she is a very special young woman so you need to make an exceptional effort to make sure that her room is taken care of in a suitable manner. Her bathroom as well, of course. She is practicing the piano for an upcoming recital right now in the music room and later on she will be working out in the gym. You will be meeting her later" she added curiously.

I must admit that I was interested in seeing this young superwoman. I followed the mom back to the kitchen where my cleaning chores were to begin. She stayed close by and made me a bit nervous by constantly observing and commenting on my work. She seemed to just enjoy watching me clean her kitchen. When it came time for me to clean the floor I definitely got the impression that it was some type of power trip for her to stand over a man who was on his knees cleaning all the dirty spots that she pointed out. I must admit that it was strangely exciting for me as well, to have this blonde suburban goddess above me directing my menial work. I didn't know why it was exciting but it was, perhaps it was some psychological attempt to make the best of a bad situation.

She left me alone to do the bedroom suite and I was finishing the bathroom when she returned to check on my work. Her tone worsened to one of mild disgust, claiming that I had not done a good enough job cleaning the floor, particularly around "her toilet". I wound up on my knees cleaning her toilet while she barked increasingly rude orders at me. Her attitude was really starting to cross the line from demanding customer to mean bitch and it was starting to get to me but I kept reminding myself how badly I needed the money. Besides, she was incredibly hot and her agitated state was a real turn on despite it all. Finally, after about 10 minutes of abuse she decided that her throne was suitably clean and informed me that we would be moving on to new rooms.

She led me down yet another long elaborate hallway. I could hear classical music being played on the piano. We entered a large airy room with windows opening onto the rear garden. In the center of the room, playing the piano (I had assumed that it was a recording because it was so good) was the daughter. She stopped playing and turned to greet us as we approached. She was even better looking in real life than in her pictures. She was a cross between Britney Spears and Anna Kournikova, but classier and with better facial features than either. Her face was absolutely captivating and her athletic body was sexual perfection. She had the beautiful blonde hair, brilliant eyes and great features from her mom, but I immediately noticed that her smile was different. It was genuine, warm, accepting and she seemed truly happy to meet me.

"Nice to meet you, Greg" she beamed as she extended her hand. "Thank you for helping out today". I was taken aback because I could never imagine the words "thank you" coming out of her mother's mouth. She got off the piano bench, stood up and I couldn't help but be blown away. She was a concert pianist who looked like she could win Wimbledon and Miss USA on the way home. She was wearing a simple T shirt (which probably cost $100), and white shorts. Beautiful breasts, an absolutely flat stomach and toned legs that were amazing. I couldn't find an imperfection anywhere. She must be driving the guys at Harvard wild with desire, I thought.

"I trust that my Mozart wasn't too distracting to you" she added with an elegant smile before her mother cut in. "I'm sure that it wasn't, Allison" her mother cut in. "Its time to begin our workout now, dear. He will be cleaning the music room." She then turned to me. "Try to do a better job in here and then come down to the gym to clean up after our workout."

I think I heard Allison wince a bit after witnessing the degrading attitude of her mother towards me but she said nothing and the two of them went to their workout room, leaving me to clean the music room by myself. I didn't think that I would miss the mother's supervision of my work but I was looking forward to seeing Allison again. Her music was still playing in my head.
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-15, 12:05
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 3

The music room was already pretty clean so I finished it quickly and followed the mother's instructions to move on to the workout room. The two of them were in the middle of the room doing some stretching. Again, the room was awesome. It was large and well lit, there were two stairmasters and a stationary bike in one corner and a set of free weights in another. But most of the room was open with mats on the floor. I noticed a punching bag and a heavy bag mounted in one corner. As with most of the house there were pictures of the family members performing various sports pasted all over the walls above the mirrors. There was an entire wall devoted to martial arts with pictures of all three family members competing in tournaments and breaking boards. There were multiple sets of framed black belts above the pictures, a total of ten in all. Four of the belts were above Allison's picture and three were over each of her parent's images. I felt a momentary unease when I realized that the mother, my tormentor, was a triple black belt. But I also found it pretty exciting for some reason to realize that sweet Allison, the beautiful Harvard educated pianist, was also a major butt kicker on the side.

The mom saw me looking at the belts but continued stretching. I set my cleaning materials down and looked around the room to figure out how I could clean it without getting further berated by the mom, especially in front of Allison. As it turned out, I never did get to clean the room that day.

"I see that you've noticed our martial arts wall, Gregory." It was the first time that she addressed me by name and it made me nervous for some reason. "The fighting arts are very important to all of us" she continued. Allison, John and I have all studied Wah Lum Kung Fu, Yoshin Ryu Jujitsu and Aikido. Alison continued on to study Combat San-Jitsu so she has a total of four black belts. She currently studies Hapkido and is already a brown belt after 8 months which is remarkable."

"Oh mom, I'm sure that Gregory isn't interested in all of these boring details" Allison was nice enough to interject. Actually I was interested in knowing why all of this martial arts stuff was the first thing that the mom had seen fit to talk to me about. Was she trying to intimidate me or something?

"Have you trained in any martial arts, Greg?" Allison asked, trying to draw me into the conversation.

"Well, I boxed a bit in college but don't really have any formal training" I answered, trying to maintain my best manly pose.

"I'm sure that you are a very good boxer, Greg. I bet you won a lot of matches" Allison said while I continued to be amazed at her kindness which was the exact opposite of her mother's bitchiness. Speaking of which, Mom was about to stir things up a bit.

"While Gregory is here helping us perhaps you should engage him as a sparring partner, Allison." The suggestion came as a complete surprise to the two of us.

Allison tried to tell her mother that I wouldn't be interested and that it wouldn't work anyway because I hadn't trained in the martial arts. She was trying to be nice but her mother would have none of it.

"It would be good practice for you, Allison. If you are attacked in the street it will more likely be by someone like Gregory than it will be by one of your black belt friends. He won't do what you expect him to do. He's here to work for us today, I think it is a good idea and you should do it, Allison."

Her words seemed to be making sense to Allison, or perhaps she was just brought up to do whatever her mother asked. I noticed that no one was asking me if I thought it was okay. Actually, I had mixed emotions. I knew something about martial arts training, enough to realize that in a streetfight Allison would probably kick me in the nuts incredibly hard and then dial 911 on her cell while I was rolling on the floor in agony. But she wouldn't do that here. I figured that she would wind up winning but maybe I could impress her and shut up her awful mom for a few minutes.

"Yes, Mama" Allison said obediently. She flicked her flowing blonde hair forrward, then back and pulled it through a small band to create a ponytail. It was girlish, feminine act but it said that the fight was on. She walked up to me with that great smile radiating full power. "Well, if you feel like sparring for a few minutes Greg, perhaps it would be fun. If you don't mind, of course. You know what they say, you really don't get to know someone until you fight them" she giggled delightfully.
Old 14-Jun-15, 12:12
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 4

I knew that I really didn't have much of a choice. I managed a weak smile and put up my hands in a defensive stance. Allison bowed quickly and when she came up she looked completely different. Gone was the sweet smile, replaced by a look of sheer determination. She was now in total competitive mode.

I tried circling around, hoping to grab her in some type of hug, overpower her, laugh the whole thing off and move on. She didn't make any aggressive moves and I was hoping that she would let me start things off on my terms. Big mistake on my part. As I moved towards her she evaded me by stepping to my left side, quickly tucked my left hand under her right arm and clamped down really hard. She used this as leverage to turn me around so that she was able to put her entire weight on my back and wrap my neck with her right arm. I fell face forward to the mat. She kept my left arm pinned down, hooked my right arm with her right arm, snaked her left arm around my neck and pulled back. I couldn't move. She said "Oopsie!, you better give up or things will only get worse from here". I hesitated, she pulled back further and the pain was so great that I screamed out my submission to her. It had taken her about 45 seconds to render me helpless. Her movements had been lightning fast, graceful, skilled, precise, efficient, intelligent and incredibly strong.

She helped me up and seemed mildly embarrassed at how easily she had defeated me, saying something about beginners luck. She probably would have spared me from further humiliation but, of course, mom was not done.

"Well now that he knows what to expect we should try it again. That was over much too quick."

Allison turned and obediently squared off, the sweet look again replaced by the competitive determined one that was starting to scare me. The next few falls were no different than the first, with the exception that Allison was so at ease by this point that she was able to narrate as she kicked my ass. I learned that the reason I was losing consciousness during the second fall was that she was applying a hold against my 'superior carotid triangle'. After I submitted she let go, stood over me and offered the information that I would have blacked out in another 5 seconds. Another fall ended as I succumbed to the extreme pain caused by an elbow pressing against the 'dorsal motor nucleus of the vagus nerve'. I submitted the final time when a radial motion was about to shatter "both the radius and ulna, leaving your forearm hanging like a limp sock." I was defenseless against her. She seemed to know what I was going to do before I did it. I could never get enough leverage to try to defend myself, let alone go on the offensive. No matter what I tried she would turn it against me and wind up putting me in a painful hold effortlessly and at a point where she could seriously injure me if she wanted to.

After the last fall it was obvious to all, even her mother, that there was nothing to gain from continuing. Allison looked at me and smiled, seemingly concerned that my male ego had been crushed by the knowledge that a young college girl had just proven that she could kick my ass any number of ways without even breaking a sweat. But mostly she seemed pleased with herself.

But mom was still not done. "Allison, we shouldn't be rude. We should give Gregory a chance to compete at his sport, boxing. After all, he was kind enough to face you in a martial arts match, it's the least that you can do." Her voice was dripping in sarcasm. Allison tried hard to defer, saying that she had worked out enough for the day, she wasn't prepared for boxing and that they had imposed on me enough. I thought that she would get me off the hook until mom upped the ante.

"Well of course I understand Allison. But I was hoping that I could offer both of you a reason to try the exercise. Gregory, you must be looking to earn some extra money, being a cleaning servant. I am prepared to offer you $10,000 if you can box with my daughter for 3 minutes."

I really needed the money, I had no doubt that there was plenty of cash in the house and that she was dead serious. I was willing to do it, even if Allison was going to smack me around for three minutes it would be worth it for ten grand.

Allison seemed conflicted. I think that she wanted me to get the money but didn't want to put me through any further humiliation.

"And Allison, if you can stop him within three minutes I will make some calls and get you tickets to the Coldplay concert."

"OHMIGOSH, REALLY???" Allison squealed with excitement, the reserved Harvard scholar temporarily becoming an excitable child for a few seconds.

"Well, don't get so excited yet" mom warned her. "I said 'boxing', not 'kickboxing'. You've been trained but you can't use your legs. This is upper body strength only and Gregory here says that he is an experienced boxer. So he may walk away with the money and there will be no Coldplay for you."

Allison just walked over to the wall and confidently came back with two sets of boxing gloves and headgear. Gone was the compassion; she wanted to see Coldplay and I was in the way, at least for the moment anyway.
Old 14-Jun-15, 12:14
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 5

Ten grand was more money than I had seen in a long time. I put on the gloves and headgear that Allison brought and prepared my strategy. I assumed that Allison had been trained in fisticuffs by at least one of her martial arts masters and I already knew that she was fast, smart and strong. But the rules that her mother laid out only stated that I had to last 3 minutes, which I was determined to do. I really needed that money.

Allison was doing some light jumping and shadow boxing to loosen up. She really looked like she knew what she was doing. I tried to do the same but I got the feeling that I was not intimidating her.

"We'll go by the clock on the wall" mom announced. "Lets go, you've had enough time to warm up already".

Allison came to face me in the middle of the room. There was no bowing this time but her face looked more determined than ever. I sensed that she was not quite as confident in her boxing skills as she was in her martial arts grappling, which was a good thing for me.

"Ding!" Mom announced. "Lets go!"

Allison staked out the middle of the room first and I was slowly circling around her. I knew that I had to protect my face and felt no need to throw the first blow. I didn't have to wait long for Allison to act. She began by pummeling my sides with really sharp, biting blows. I realized with a sinking feeling that she was able to use her knowledge of the body's weak spots, even in boxing. I didn't see her punches as much as I heard them whoosh. She zeroed in with three consecutive rights to the side of my stomach that were so painful that I needed to lower my guard to stop her. I knew that this made me vulnerable so I figured that I would try to hit her with a left to keep her away long enough for me to recover.

In doing so I left my face totally open for a split second, which was more than enough time for her. She hit me in the chin, which made my teeth rattle even through the mouth guard. I stepped back, temporarily dazed but she came after me with two more shots to the side of the head and I thought that I was going down already. For some reason, she stopped the assault and backed away.

"Oh, let me see..." I heard her thinking out loud. "Whats the best way for me to do this..."

She obviously felt that the Coldplay tickets were already hers, and all that was left was for her to devise a way to mercifully deprive me of the $10,000 without hurting me too badly. Not surprisingly, she came up with a good strategy that I could not counter, a flurry of super hard, super fast punches to my mid section followed by shots to my head that seemed to come out of nowhere. Blocking her was impossible. She kept this up for a few seconds and I got so groggy from the assault that I went down on my back. I heard her mother begin to count me out but I knew that I had to get back up and last long enough to get the money. I desperately needed it. I forced myself to my feet and stood there, dazed but looking eye to eye with Allison again.

She had a strange look in her face now. For the first time she seemed almost angry. I realized that she felt that she had made a real effort to knock me down without really hurting me and she was actually pissed at me for getting up. But I really needed the money a lot more than she needed Coldplay.

She came at me again with a incredible flurry of punches to the mid section and I tried to protect myself and hold on as best I could but she seemed to be more determined than ever. When I let my guard down for a split second she came at my head with a combo of punches that were much harder than anything she had hit me with before. She was using everything she knew about body leverage. They felt like Mike Tyson blows; snapping my head way back and I don't even remember hitting the floor. But I do remember lying there and hearing Allison say "Lets see you get up now".

For once she sounded a lot like her mother. Then she pulled her hair out of the ponytail and once again it flowed around her shoulders. She knew that she was done fighting for the day.

I vaguely remember her mother counting and then announcing with pride that I had lasted only 1 minute and 45 seconds against her daughter. It had seemed like hours to me. Allison was jumping up and down, overjoyed with her winning of the tickets. At one point she put her foot on my chest and held her hands over her head and started yelling "Yes, I am the champ and I am going to see Coldplay". Then she looked down at me and changed her tone to briefly apologize.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That was really rude of me. I'm sorry you lost out but thanks for the fight!". Then she started jumping around in joy again, the brief moment of compassion for her defeated foe forgotten.

I lay there on the ground, trying to recover. I saw the mom giving Allison a congratulatory hug.

"See what you can do, Allison? That is a grown man and he never had the slightest chance against you. He was at your mercy from the start. Also, I could tell that you were taking it easy on him."

"Well, maybe just a little bit" agreed my beautiful young conqueror with a sheepish grin.

Then the mother began a new aspect of what she obviously regarded as an important lesson for her daughter.

"And you, Gregory. Tell us a bit about what it is like to have to face off against my daughter in direct competition."

I struggled to my feet, tried my best to regain a shred of dignity and made an effort to be magnanimous to the girl who had just kicked my ass and cost me ten grand so that she could go to a rock concert.

"She won fair and square" I admitted. "She is very skilled, I'm sure glad that it's over with now."

"That is inadequate, you fool!" The mother moved towards me quickly and I thought that she was going to slap me. I raised my arm slightly. But instead of slapping me she quickly raised her leg and kicked me in the gut with her shin in a vicious swiping motion. I went down in a heap, gasping for air.

"Mom!" Allison protested. "Why did you do that? Muay Thai? He is already defeated, you didn't have to do that!" Allison didn't wait for an answer but instead knelt over me.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about that. But you better do whatever you can to not piss her off. She is an extremely skilled fighter. I can't beat her. And I was taking it easy on you but she won't. She'll hurt you. Just do whatever she says, okay?"

"Allison, come here" her mother used the tone that seemed to compel Allison to comply and she did.

"I did it because I can, okay? I did it because I have my position in life and he has his. And you need to learn about your position in life which is miles above ordinary riff raff like him. They won't tell you this at Harvard so I am telling you."

She then turned her attention to me as I lay on the floor still trying to recover from the kick.

"You're not getting up until you crawl over, kiss Allison's feet and properly acknowledge her place as your superior. Or do you need a little more convincing?"

Last edited by jahampanah; 14-Jun-15 at 12:24.
Old 14-Jun-15, 12:32
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 6

I was terrified that she would kick me again and almost as scared that she would instruct Allison to continue beating me. I remembered Allison's words about not pissing off her mom so I began obediently crawling over to Allison who was standing mute with a perplexed look on her face. She apparently didn't know what to do either.

Nobody said a word as I continued with my humiliating crawl. When I got there I gently kissed the top of each one of Allison's K-Swiss workout shoes. Mom took a step closer and I knew that I had to make my speech convincing or else.

"I am here... I acknowledge you as my ...superior, Allison. The beatings that you administered to me made it totally obvious." I looked up at her, her eyes were now wide with wonderment at what was happening and the pleased smile was returning. "You are beautiful, highly intelligent, talented and you can defeat me in every way possible. You are my superior and I hope that you accept my submission to your superiority."

She hesitated only briefly. "Thank you Gregory, that was very sweet. Yes, I do accept you." Allison then shot a furtive glance at her mom.

"You accept him as what?" Mom was still drilling her daughter.

Allison turned down to look at my pleading face. "I accept you as my...my inferior, my subordinate. I am your superior to you in every way and it was totally appropriate of you to crawl over and kiss my feet." She seemed to be getting into it just a bit and becoming more comfortable.

"Well, that was better. At least you didn't thank him again for doing what he should have been doing in the first place. You shouldn't even have had to expend the energy needed to beat him up although with a stupid male like him there is nothing like a good physical beating to demonstrate superiority. How do you feel now, Allison?"

"I feel pretty well. I guess you are right mom, as always. I am what I am, he is what he is and I am comfortable with that. Why should I hide my gifts after working so hard to develop them."

"Well, that's much better. Congratulations sweetheart" mom said as she exchanged an affectionate hug with Allison. I remained on my knees, hoping that my ordeal was finally coming to an end.

"There is just one more exercise today Allison, but it is a big one and it may seem a bit bizarre but it will truly cement today's lesson in your mind. His, too, although I don't really care about that. What I want to is reinforce your position in your mind in a way that will help you always."

I felt my body tense up once again. What could possibly be more bizarre than what had happened already?

"Allison, its been awhile since you had breakfast. You are now going to take a shit into Greg's mouth, he will be your afternoon toilet."

I could not believe what I had just heard. Allison tried to take charge of the situation but I was terrified that her mother would prevail once again.

"Mama, that is really bizarre, I can't believe that you even suggested that. Really, perhaps this is going overboard. We've made our point already. He has kissed my feet and acknowledged me as his superior..."

"All just words, Allison" mom cut in. "Just words and all to easy to forget. After you take a shit in his mouth you will have learned something about yourself that will stay with you forever. It will make you even more stable and balanced in everything else you do, in all of your interactions with the public."

"But Mama, why are we doing this to him?"

"Him? Him? That's what I mean, you still don't get it and you won't until you do what I ask of you. You are going to do this to him because you can, because it is the natural order of things for a woman like you. Ask yourself, why do you have power to do so much and he doesn't have even the power to stop you from using him as a toilet? What is he going to do? Try to run away? He knows that isn't going to work. Or maybe he'll report us to the 'authorities' afterward. That would be a great hoot for everyone. Can you imagine how hard the police would laugh when he tells them that two women beat him up and used his mouth as a toilet? He'd wind up a public laughing stock unable even to get a cleaning job in the future."

"Or maybe he'll just refuse to accept his role." Mom stopped her diatribe to look down at me menacingly. "Well, let me just say that I would become really angry at him if he refused this kind offer. So, Greg, just so you know, you can't refuse. Because if you do I am going to beat you senseless. You can tell whatever story you like when you wake up in the hospital but no one will believe you. My friends at the District Attorney's office will already have been told that you tried to attack my daughter and that we used our training to defend ourselves and you got hurt in the process, like anyone will care. I'll have my lawyers take whatever pitiful assets you have and make sure that you can't work anywhere with your new criminal record."

"Oh wait.." mom continued, mockingly stroking her chin.

"Maybe he's thinking that he can grab some type of impromptu weapon and effect his getaway. Well let me be a good host and see if I can help him out." She walked over to a large closet, rummaged for a second and came out with a huge baseball bat. She looked at the label as she continued towards me with the bat.

"Matt Williams model. Autographed and everything. We got it when we stayed with the Diamondback's owners on our last Arizona trip. Here, Gregory, get up and take it. Maybe it will help you out."

I got up as she said but I wouldn't take the bat. I figured that it wasn't in the closet to be used for the family softball game. It was probably there so the family could practice taking it away from an assailant and then most likely use it against him. If I tried to use it she would probably take it away from me in an instant and then I would be in even more trouble. To say nothing of the fact that Allison would come up behind me and choke me into
unconsciousness.

"No thanks..." I muttered despondently as I looked down. "Oh, but I insist!" she said as she thrust the handle towards me. I reluctantly took it but held it loosely. She stood there with her hands up. "Go ahead, Gregory. Take your best shot. You won't get a better opportunity than this. I'm about to make you eat my daughter's shit. You have the bat, go ahead, get even with me. Go ahead, you're a man with a bat and I'm a woman. Whats the matter, are you still scared? Even now you won't try to do something to avoid becoming my daughter's toilet?"

I knew better and just stood there motionless. She held out her hand and I handed her the bat with relief. "Now, I'm getting tired of all this talk. Prepare for Allison's afternoon defecation. Take your clothes off so that you are naked before us."

An hour ago her request would have seemed absurd but at this point it was just another unbelievable event. Without saying a word I began to remove my clothes. Before long I was standing naked before my tormentor and her beautiful genius daughter. I heard Allison giggle nervously.

"Well, there's a clue for you Allison. If he had any genetics worth passing on he wouldn't have been given such a tiny penis."
Old 14-Jun-15, 12:37
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Chapter 7

Allison began laughing uncontrollably while I stood there naked. She would occasionally try to slip in an "I'm sorry, .....I'm sorry." Finally she composed herself and mom continued.

"Okay, do you feel better now? Are you ready to go? I'll get the camping toilet from the closet, he can just stick his head underneath it. I have an old shower curtain for him to lie on. The good thing is that after he becomes your toilet he goes back to being the cleaning servant so he can clean up any mess. A perfect arrangement."

"But Mama, really, is this good for him?"

"Please, Allison, with your diet I'm sure that there is more nutrition in your shit than in anything that he might happen to eat by chance. If anything you'll be giving him his vitamins for the day." Mom was heading for the closet now for the camping toilet and shower curtain.

"It looks like this is going to happen, Greg" Allison said to me quietly. "I'm sorry."

I tried to mumble to her that it was okay. After all, what choice did I have. I also genuinely liked her despite the fact that she had beaten the crap out of me and cost me ten grand. If I wasn't so scared I would probably have a raging hard on just from being naked in front of her.

Mom came back with the camping toilet which was a toilet seat mounted on a piece of strong Plexiglas. Four other solid Plexiglas panels were designed to slide into slots under the toilet seat to form a bottomless box. Mom slid in three of the panels but left the front open, apparently to leave space for my head. She spread the shower curtain out and placed the three sided toilet on top of it. She tested it for stability and announced that it was perfect.Allison was still not convinced.

"But mom, why?"

"You shouldn't even be asking, Allison. It should be obvious to you. You are miles above him and have nothing to be ashamed about. You are bred from better genetics that have given you superior intelligence, discipline and incredible physical ability. Men can't take their eyes off of you AND you have an IQ that they can't even fathom. You shouldn't even be asking why Allison. You are a top student at Harvard, you speak four languages fluently, you get offered summer internships for more money than he makes in five years. I won't even get into your physical superiority over him; you saw what happened when you faced him mano a mano in boxing. You destroyed him with ease.

You need to shit in a man's mouth to reinforce your position and capabilities in your own mind. Are you ready to 'go' now?"

"Yes, Mama" Allison said in her obedient tone and I knew that my fate was sealed.
Old 15-Jun-15, 04:18
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I liked this story till chapter 6 because personally I find the toilet slave fantasy to be very repulsive. If you are like me then skip this chapter. Otherwise read on ...

Chapter 8

Mom ordered me into the toilet seat, picking up the baseball bat for emphasis. I had no intention of disobeying her. I resigned myself to the fact that the way out of this mess was through that toilet and this bizarre ritual.

I lay there on my back looking up at the ceiling. The two of them came over to look down at me and I got a toilet eye view of the two of them. Allison was trying to hide her smile but mom was not.

"Okay, this is it, lets go" mom said.

Allison backed up to the toilet and I was looking up at the back of her shorts as she unzipped and pulled them down, exposing her panties which came off next, sliding down to her ankles. I couldn't believe the view of her perfect tight butt that I was getting from the toilet seat. She was sheer perfection.

Suddenly the two of them burst out laughing and Allison exclaimed, "Look at that!! Why???" I realized all fear had left my body and the sight of Allison was giving me a major erection at the strangest possible time.

Mom stopped laughing long enough to explain. "That's because it is exciting for him just to be used by a female like you in any way. He has no complaints about what is happening, trust me. This is the most exciting thing that has happened to him in years." She was starting to make sense, even to me.

Allison lowered herself down slowly. The box darkened but enough light came through the panels to let me see the perfect ass now just a few inches from my face.

"Look at that little thing standing straight up" mom commented. "Finally a show of respect for you" narrated Mom.

Allison laughed slightly and the toilet shook. She leaned forward a bit and I prepared myself. But suddenly she stood up and began pulling up her panties. Had she changed her mind?

"I can never do this without having something to read" she announced. "Let me get something."

She quickly left the room leaving me alone with mom, who bent over the toilet seat, cleared her throat and spat the result as a large glob of saliva right onto my face. I instinctively tried to get my hand into the box to wipe it off when she put the bat handle down hard on my balls. I froze.

"Don't try to wipe it off. When one of us spits in your face we're not doing it so that you can wipe it off. You better not fuck this up for me now. When she comes back I want to see you be the perfect toilet. As soon as you see her I want your mouth wide open and waiting, understand?" She pressed down a bit on the bat for emphasis. "And it stays wide open the whole time. Whatever she puts in it stays there. Then I want her to see you chew on it and swallow and love it. Now spread your legs apart so that your balls will be a wide open target for me. You won't know where I will be with this bat and your balls will be totally vulnerable so I will know that your cooperation will be assured."

She began tapping on my thighs with the bat and I obediently spread my legs apart. She was right, I was now totally vulnerable and I really had no idea what she would do with the bat if I did anything to piss her off. She tapped lightly on my exposed balls with the end of the bat. I got the message.

Allison came back with her book. I noticed that it wasn't in English and I could make out the name 'Dostoevsky' written in Cyrillic characters. So the beautiful girl who kicked my ass was reading a book in Russian, a book that I could not get through in English. The thought of becoming her toilet seemed more natural to me with every passing minute. I followed her mother's instructions and opened wide when I saw her. At this point it seemed like the right thing to do.

She looked down on me, smiled, and announced a cheerful "I got my book! Here goes nothing!"

She turned around and began removing her shorts again, commenting that this was the point where "his little penis stood up" last time. Then she sat down and I was alone in the box just staring up at her bottom.

"This may take a while" she announced to no one in particular.

"Well, he's certainly not going anywhere. I'll do some stretching." Mom said.

Allison opened her book. I felt strangely peaceful and resigned lying beneath her about to become her toilet. There was nothing that I could do about it anyway and she had proven herself to be such a remarkable girl that I don't know that I would have left even if I could have. I felt like I was floating, not too high and not too low. Lying flat on my back beneath her seemed like the right place for me to be. I was convinced that she deserved to use me in this manner.

"Oh...I have to pee first" Allison said.

"Then you are in the right place" mom answered without stopping her stretching. "Wide, Gregory. Keep it wide open."

Allison sighed. I felt her lean forward just a bit and a steady stream of her piss started to cover my face. I did keep my mouth wide open and a fairly good amount got into my mouth. I let it build up there but was afraid to let it overflow. With a huge 'gulp' I swallowed it all down. It didn't taste as bad as I had anticipated. In fact it was warm and mildly flavor able. All in all, it wasn't too bad and it was exciting to think that I was drinking something that had been inside this superwoman just a few seconds ago.

"He just gulped down a big mouthful of my piss. I heard it. I think that I can..."

I looked up at her butthole which was now the center of my universe. Her cheeks were wide opened and her hole was puckering slightly. Then it relaxed.

"Almost" she remarked with just a bit of frustration in her voice. "I'm going to meditate. That relaxes me and helps me go."

She put the book down and sat up straight. A few seconds later she blew a fart right into my face.

"Oops! Perhaps I should have mentioned that sometimes I break wind when I meditate."

Mom was laughing. "He doesn't mind. He's just happy that you aren't beating the shit out of him right now." There was some truth to that. I was aware and comforted by the fact that the person pissing and farting and about to shit on me was truly special. A girl who could best me mentally and physically by a wide margin.

She leaned forward again and seemed to be straining. I could see her cheeks open and her butt whole puckering again. I vaguely heard her mom clear her throat again and tap lightly on the floor with the baseball bat. She seemed close by. I kept my mouth wide open.

I saw the turd emerge from her butt and I closed my eyes to help me get through this. Sure enough it landed right in my mouth, as Allison was precise in all things. It hit my tongue and the side of my cheek. It was warm and smelled...well it smelled like shit. I was afraid to move. Suddenly Allison grunted and another turd fell out, partly on top of the first one but now sticking out of my mouth and partly on my nose and upper lip. Now I could really smell it. As shit went it didn't smell too bad but it definitely reeked. To top things off she let out with a final huge fart and I was almost intoxicated by the mixture of her shit and her intestinal gas.

Allison stood up and turned around to look at me. Her eyes were wide with amazement when she saw her shit filling and hanging out of my mouth.

"Is he chewing?" mom asked. She tapped the bat on the ground. "If he isn't chewing here I can use this 'plunger' here to get a good flush out of him."

I knew what I had to do. I slowly moved my jaw and felt Allison's shit begin to squish between my teeth. Pieces were hitting the back of my throat and I swallowed involuntarily. I was eating her shit. I opened my eyes and could see the two of them staring down at me intently through the toilet seat.

"Mom he is eating my shit. That man is eating my shit. Unbelievable."

"Totally believable to me. You earned it, you did it to him. But he isn't finished yet." With the end in sight I gulped down as much as I could. After awhile it didn't get any worse and I got almost all of it down.

"There is some left on your lip" Allison pointed out. I swiped the remaining piece into my mouth with my tongue, much to their delight, and swallowed it. "You know," Allison observed, "it does have a certain permanence to it. He ate my shit. He can never forget that. For the rest of his life when he thinks of me he will think of the girl who kicked his ass and then took a shit in his open mouth. Forever."

"Exactly" mom said proudly. "But more importantly, how do YOU feel?"

Allison thought about it for a second. "Empowered. Empowered and uplifted and unbeatable. I liked it. Thanks mom" she said before hugging her. "Um...I have to go get some toilet paper if you'll excuse me.

"Okay" mom laughed. "He would probably be happy to lick the rest out of your ass but you are better off just getting some toilet paper."

While Allison was out mom shocked me by telling me my full name, address and phone number. She had apparently gone through my wallet while I was in the toilet box. She explained that she wanted the full info on me just in case I left the cleaning company. In the meantime she said that she would call them if she needed my 'services' again. Then she told me to get up and clean everything off, staring with the floor and the toilet box. I was to clean my face and mouth last.

I had just finished cleaning my face when Allison walked in. She had changed into dark slacks and a light blue sweater. She looked great. I was filled with a sense of admiration and lust for my conqueror.

"Greg, I know that whole thing must have been extreme to you, but I've been thinking about it and I believe that my mom was right about the whole thing. You are you and I am me; we are at two different levels. I don't...I don't clean other people's houses. I'm getting a degree from Harvard, I have skills that everyone admires and I have worked had to make myself a strong person in all ways. You haven't, Greg. Which is why what just happened happened. Like I said, mom was right...I was right for using you as my toilet. And Greg, I plan on using you again when and if I need to. And I don't expect to have to physically beat you beforehand from now on."

There was such confidence in her voice and such beautiful sincerity in her eyes that I could only nod my head in agreement. She stood up slowly.

"I have to go now; I volunteer teach at the local after-school center. But we'll be in touch, okay?"

She didn't offer her hand, she just left the room. I couldn't help but admire the beautiful butt that had just delivered my lunch to me.

Mom then came in, pointed out some spots that needed additional cleaning and told me to get ready to leave. She also told me that they would contact me through the cleaning agency and reminded me that she had all of my home info.

"You don't want me coming to your home and humiliating you in front of your family" she advised wisely.

Last edited by jahampanah; 15-Jun-15 at 04:24.
Old 15-Jun-15, 04:26
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Epilogue

Allison did contact me again through the agency and then started going directly to my cell phone. She would call me whenever she wanted to be 'enervated'. I came to not only tolerate the toilet sessions but actually came to enjoy and look forward to them. They seemed so right. If it was anyone else other than Allison, even if it was another beautiful woman, I don't think that I would have felt the same way. But she was beautiful and nice and so smart and capable.

She would always explain why she was going to shit into my mouth. One time it was because a Harvard faculty member was coming to interview her for a special program and she wanted to be as sharp as possible. Other times she was preparing for tennis or martial arts tournaments. There was one bittersweet time when she told me that she was going out on a date with a congressman's son and thought that shitting in my mouth would set her at ease first. Her cell phone rang right in the middle of the session and I heard her laughing with the guy while she was shitting in her mouth. I'm sure that the guy had no idea what was happening or what type of woman he was getting. But he was one lucky bastard.
Old 15-Jun-15, 04:35
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The author claims this to be a true experience

Story Name: Humiliated By My Sister's Friend
Author: Unknown

I got an experience what will give you a stiffy. I was sitting at home on the floor of my living room, when my sister and four of her friends came in. I always sat on the floor when I heard them come in. I tried to act as if I always sat on the floor because I found that comfortable. They would sit on the couch very often, and rest their feet on the table right above my head. Every time they did this, they had no shoes on, because it was a policy at our home that you pull of your shoes at the doorway. When my sister and her friends would sit on the couch, I would lay on the floor beneath them and watch TV, looking at pretty young feet that were covered in socks or were bare.

One day, my sister brought a couple of her friends in to the house on a hot day. Same as usual, I would lay down on the floor, with my head near the table, hoping they came in to watch TV, so I could get a peek at their feet. They came in, and my sister wanted to go swimming instead, but there was this one girl that said no, and came in and sat down on the couch. I knew her name was Amanda. She was a pretty 14 year old girl, but she already was arrogant as hell. She was the most gorgeous looking girl in the group of friends that my sister had and you could see she was going to be very good-looking when she was older. She also clearly was the leader in my sisters group, everyone followed her. Amanda was 2 years younger than me. (My sister was also 14 BTW)

I looked up, and I saw a pair of gorgeous feet covered in white socks. She had a very short light blue jeans on and a yellow top. I could see her feet up close because she rested them on the table, just centimetres above my head. I could almost smell her feet. I was changing the remote while leaving it on the table above me. While I did this, I couldn't keep my eyes off her feet, which were now only about 15 to 20 centimetres away from my face. She wanted something else on, so while I wanted to put the volume higher, Amanda tried changing the channels with her socked foot while my hand was still on it! She kept pushing my hand into the remote then she used both her feet trying to change the channel. I moved the remote with my hand to keep her from doing this (although I liked it) and now she suddenly started bumping my face with one of her feet and said a little irritated "Hey!" She kept bumping my head with her foot and said: "Give me the remote, Rick!" (that's my name). I moved it a little further away so it was unreachable for her feet and after I did this, I turned my face towards her. Then she looked at me, and suddenly put her foot right on my nose and said "Give me the remote!" I played it off and moved my head away from her foot about 5 seconds later, even though I loved every second of this!!

I now moved the remote back towards her, so she could now reach it again with her feet. But while she again put one of her socked foot on the remote, I moved it away again, so it was out of her reach for the second time. Of course I only did this just to get her feet back in the direction of my face. She now yelled at me: "Rick, you f*cking jerk!" And while she said this, she reached out to get the remote off the table. The moment she had the remote in her hands, she bumped the side of my face hard with one of her feet. She kept doing this several times, and after a few times, I acted as if I lost my balance while sitting below her and I moved my head down to the floor for a second.

Luckily she immediately put both her socked feet on the side of my face, directly on my cheek. She now had me covered both ways: Both her feet where on my cheek, while my other cheek was pushed on the floor by her feet. I grabbed her leg softly trying to make her believe I wanted to get out of this position. But she said: "Stay down!" while she pushed my head hard into the floor. I decided to give in to that order, also because I was very aroused because of this position I laid in. I kept looking at her feet while I was down on the floor. After about 20 seconds, I grabbed both her bare legs again with both my hands, trying to make her believe I wanted to get my face out from underneath her feet. While I did this, I turned my face around a little bit, while still having both her bare legs in my hands. I acted that I did this just to get myself free, but I actually wanted her feet to rest on my upturned face.

I couldn't believe it, but while I turned, I actually succeeded to get her feet directly on my face. Amanda pushed her feet down pretty hard, just as I was turning my face a little. I was now lying under both her socked feet with my face turned straight to the ceiling. Amanda now rested her socked feet with the heel on my mouth and her toes over my eyes!! I couldn't see anything, but I still managed to keep my right hand on her leg. With this hand I still "tried" to pull her foot off my face (but of course that actually was the last thing I wanted her to do!). While I softly was pushing her leg to the side with my right hand, I suddenly felt a hard punch straight on that hand of mine. She probably hit my hand with her fist as hard as she could! It really hurt! I immediately let her leg loose and rested both my hands obediently on the floor on either sides of my body. When I did that, Amanda probably saw that I had given up and pushed her feet a little harder into my face for a few seconds, while she said: "That's better!"

I now lay on the floor, with both of Amanda's feet completely covering my face. Amanda sat comfortably on the couch with her in white socks covered feet on my face. I now fully smelled the sweet odour of Amanda's feet. They smelled a little bit sweaty but because it were the socks of Amanda that I was smelling, I found it unbelievably arousing!!

I heard her switching the channel to a girlie show that was on, and I just kept laying there. She set the volume a lot higher while I kept smelling her socked feet. I had a total boner by now and I felt like by dick was ready to explode. Every other minute or so, Amanda moved her feet around on my face a little bit and positioned them back on the same place. My eyes stayed covered during this. After about 5 minutes, Amanda suddenly moved both her feet off my eyes and placed her right foot on my mouth, with her toes under my nose. She now looked down on me, and I looked up to her. She now said with a smile on her pretty face: "Are you enjoying yourself down there Rick?" I looked up to her and in a last try to hide my arousal I carefully grabbed her bare leg with my left hand (the hand that hadn't been hit by her) she pushed that hand away with both her hands, and when I grabbed her leg again, she pushed her right foot very hard on my mouth, while she hit my left hand hard with her right hand.

This hand now also hurt as hell, she must have hit it directly on a muscle. I couldn't believe this girl could hit so hard! I now completely gave up, and rested both my hands on the floor again. She saw this, and got an even bigger smile on her gorgeous face. She now turned her face towards the TV again, and continued to watch the show that she was watching.

I had her the toe part of her right socked foot on my mouth and her left foot on my cheek and I couldn't clearly taste the light-sweaty odour of Amanda's feet. While I was inhaling and tasting this humiliating odour, I looked up at Amanda's face, which was looking at the TV. I was now very close from coming in my pants. And while I was so aroused, Amanda wiggled the toes of her right foot up and down my mouth. I looked up at her incredibly pretty face and that moment I came in my pants. I shot a full load in my pants and I felt wonderful. Amanda hadn't even noticed my orgasm, because she kept looking at the TV. And after my orgasm, I kept looking at her like this for about a minute. After that, Amanda looked down again and covered my face and my eyes again with her white socks. I lay underneath her pretty little feet like this for about 20 minutes. I did not move an inch during this period and Amanda would just wiggle her feet up and down my face occasionally. These were the best 20 minutes of my entire life!!

During these 20 minutes I had a tent pole in my pants every second I smelled Amanda's gorgeous feet. Suddenly, after these 20 minutes, Amanda removed her feet from my face, and walked away to the door. While she did this, she didn't even look at me anymore. Amanda must have seen them coming, because the second that Amanda walked to the door and opened it, my sister and her friends biked into the backyard. I wondered why they were home so early again. Amanda said hello to them and walked on to the metalled backyard on her socks. The same socks that I had been smelling and tasting for the last amazing 20 minutes.

While I watched Amanda talking to my sister and her friends, I hoped that she didn't tell them about my humiliation beneath her dominant feet. I still had a complete hard-on from the best experience I had ever had. I decided to go up to my room, cause I didn't dare to stay there and see Amanda again, just after she had made me into her lowly footstool.

I stayed up in my room until I knew for sure that everyone was gone, except for my sister. I came down and tried to figure why they were back that early. My sister (Rebecca) said that the tickets for the swimming pool were sold out, so they biked just went to get some ice-cream, and after that they came back. I also wanted to figure out if Amanda had said anything to her. When I casually asked my sister about that, she said: "Amanda said that you two watched TV together and that she had a good time". I was relieved to hear that and said "Oooh! okay" Than my sister said: "Why do you ask?"

Than I replied: "Never mind, just curiosity".

After this day, I didn't dare to look Amanda in the eyes anymore during the following weeks. I kept admiring her sexy attitude and her pretty looks from a distance though. I kept looking at her pretty feet, remembering the wonderful and amazing time I had underneath them. I often jerked off thinking about that unbelievable time Amanda used my face as her footrest. Even months later, when I finally got the courage to look towards Amanda again, I was still imaging the best minutes of my life.

I always brainstormed about the fact that Amanda had said that she had a good time. I wondered if she maybe really had enjoyed dominating me with her feet. I often thought about asking her if I could be her footstool again, but I just was too scared. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to relive my best (and only) foot-experience ever.

Amanda is now 17, and I'm 19. She has a boyfriend now, and I have a girlfriend. She still looks as stunning as she looked back then, only 3 years older. And now, I still fantasize about that one remarkable day that all my deepest fantasies became realized. I still regret that I did not ask her to humiliate me again with her feet, but I just didn't have the guts back than, and I certainly don't have them now. I fantasize of how good my foot-experience could have been when I wasn't so scary. Anyways, I just HAD to write this story, with the purpose of getting my best experience ever written down on paper, for fellow footlovers to enjoy, and to be jealous of me!
Old 16-Jun-15, 09:10
Victory Pose Seeker
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The author claims this to be a true experience ... You decide ...

Story Name: Policewoman's sister
Author: Jon

This is a true story that happened when I was 15.

One of my friends had an older sister who was a trainee policewoman. This meant that my friend had access to some pretty hardcore bondage equipment. And naturally, she wanted to try it out.

My friend Nadine is the same age as me, so in this story she is 15. She's very pretty, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. I was half in love with her for a couple of years, but when I got a girlfriend, me and Nadine somehow became better friends.

She's a very sporty, active girl and she does martial arts, swimming, ballet, and many ball sports. She's quite shy, most of the time, and she often hides her face behind her hair, but she opens up when she's with friends.

And of course, she has an older sister, Hermia, who had just finished police training at the start of this story. And so the story begins.

One day, at school when I was 15, Nadine came up to me and, smiling, invited me to her house after school. When I asked why, she smiled coyly and told me she had a surprise for me. Then she walked away.

I asked my girlfriend what she meant, and she laughed. "Honestly, Jon." She said. "That is something you'll have to find out for yourself." This, naturally left me more confused than ever. Nevertheless, I met Nadine after school, and we began to walk back to her place.

Naturally, as we were walking, I asked Nadine what the surprise was. She smiled coyly and told me to "wait and see".

After that, we chatted about school, and she told me how her boyfriend, who had cheated on her. When I asked her what she did to him, she told me with a smile that he was even now still stuck in the girls' changing rooms, tied up and gagged. I never verified this, but knowing Nadine, she might have been telling the truth. It was hard to tell.

She also told me about her sister, who had just finished police training. When I told her to give Hermia my congratulations, Nadine smiled but didn't say anything. Then we arrived.

Nadine slipped off her school shoes and, after I did the same, she led me upstairs. She sat me down on her bed and got something from her drawer. "I want it to be a surprise, so I'm gonna blindfold you, ok?" she said. I nodded, and she tied a sock around my eyes.

I couldn't work out was going on for a bit. Then I heard a click. And felt something on my wrists. Uh oh.

Nadine pulled off the blindfold and smile sweetly at me. "Umm, Nadine, what-mmph!" Nadine silenced me with her hand. "Shh, prisoner. I asked my sister for a handcuff loan, so I wanted to test it out on a cute boy. So here you are! My captive."

She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. She secured my handcuffs to the back of the bed, meaning my hands were very securely restricted. I looked at Nadine. "So what are you gonna do?"

She smiled. "First, I will gag you" She stuffed some socks in my mouth and put a piece of tape over it to hold the socks in. "Now, be a good prisoner and stay here while I think about what to do with you!" With a flirty smile, she left the room.

I lay there, handcuffed to the bed, tasting the perfumed smell of Nadine's socks. I sighed, wondering how I had yet again got into this situation. It was because I was an idiot, of course.

Then I heard Nadine returning. She smiled at me. Then she whipped out a cameraphone and snapped some photos of me. "Ok prisoner. Now I have photos of you. I will send them out unless you agree to be my love slave for the day."

Nadine smiled, her hands on her hips. "So, prisoner? What is it to be? Will you be my slave?" I nodded. I couldn't do anything else. Nadine beamed. "Good boy!"

She untied and ungagged me, then unclicked the handcuffs. "Now!" Nadine said. "I am going to ahve a relaxing day by the pool. And you, handsome, are going to be my pool boy!". I sighed.

I followed Nadine down to her pool and helped her get out of her clothes, under which she had a hot pink bikini. She looked good, but she immediately pushed me face-down to the ground with her foot. "You are not allowed to look at me unless I say so!" she smiled.

And so I ended up serving her. Giving her foot massages, rubbing on her sun cream, doing whatever she commanded.

Part of me hoped it would never end.

Tags
foot worship, slave, teen girl